Elevator Music Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand reached Tammy's open thighs and I ran my finger gently along the outside of her pussy. When I got to the top I gently pushed on her outer lips where her clit was and she gasped and arched her back completely off the ground, splaying herself wide. I gently eased one finger inside her and felt her pussy begin to spasm. She quit sucking on Grace's tit and began to trash about. Grace leaned back in surprise to see what I was doing. I was just trying to hold on for dear life, one nipple between my teeth and one finger in her pussy gently gliding in and out.

As Tammy came down off her high, I looked around at my wife and Gary and they had stopped what they were doing to watch. I noticed that Beth had Gary's cock in her hand and was slowly stroking it, and I saw, for the first time, that Gary had a couple of fingers inside her. I made eye contact with her and we just smiled.

Tammy had caught her breath and looked at me and said, "Oh my god, now I know what everyone is always talking about." She leaned down and kissed me saying thank you over and over again. She repeated that with Grace but their kiss turned into something more. Grace had not cum yet and she rolled over on top of Tammy and began to kiss her passionately. She began nibbling on Tammy's neck and Tammy just seemed to melt. She worked her way down across her collarbone, licking the top of her gorgeous breasts and finally reaching her nipple. She tugged the nipple with her teeth, stretching the breast as far as it would go. As she worked lower on her body she got on her knees and from my view Grace's ass began to curve upwards, her broad hips almost calling out to me. I looked over at Beth and Gary and they were watching, still silently stroking each other. Both seemed to be in awe with a glazed look on their faces. As Grace reached Tammy's pussy, Tammy just spread her legs as far as she could and Grace dived right in.

I finally came out of my daze and slid over behind Grace and began to rub my cock on her pussy lips. "Oh God, yes," Grace moaned. "Fuck me." Tammy's eyes opened for a minute to look, but as she did, Grace slid her tongue between Tammy's outer pussy lips and made a slurping sound the whole room could here. Tammy groaned loudly and thrust her pussy up into Tammy's face, holding her by the back of her head.

The noises were too much for Beth and she let go of Gary's cock and crawled across the floor and started kissing Tammy as hard as she could. Tammy let go of Grace's head and began to kiss Beth back. I had only seen Beth kiss another woman once, and it had been on a dance floor, it was nothing like this. I was so hard and erect it almost hurt. I needed some relief.

I grabbed Grace's hips and with one thrust buried myself deep in her pussy. Grace groaned and stopped eating Tammy long enough to announce to the room, "Fuck me hard. As hard you can."

Beth turned to Gary and said, "The same to you, buster."

She maneuvered herself so that her breasts were hanging in Tammy's face and she was sucking and nibbling on Tammy's tits. Her ass was in the air and Gary got behind her and just pushed into her in one long slow thrust. She came off of Tammy's tits long enough to make eye contact with me and mouth "I love you" to me and then Gary pounded into her for a second time, driving her face back into Tammy's tits.

That was too much for me, and I just pounded away at Grace's awesome ass, my cock buried to the hilt in her dripping wet pussy. I could feel her juices running down my legs as I thrust into her over and over again. I could tell I was having an effect because she was losing her rhythm in eating out Tammy. But apparently all the stimulation was too much for Tammy because she suddenly began to shake and her legs wrapped around Graces' head and she started moaning. As she came, I lost it as well and suddenly everybody was cumming; me in Grace's pussy, Grace from my cock buried inside her, Gary and my wife cumming together and Tammy underneath all of us. Five people shaking and moaning and groaning all at once. We collapsed into a heap, all of us trying to catch our breath, but none of us having much luck.

Suddenly the emergency phone rang and Grace who was closest picked it up and in a ragged voice said "Hello."

"OK, thank you," she said and hung up. She looked at us and blearily said that the repairman is here and we will be rescued shortly. We all got up and searched around for our clothes and slowly got dressed.

As the elevator suddenly started to move, Tammy spoke up, "Thank you all, that was amazing. But, I do no think it was fair."

Beth looked at her in puzzlement, and asked "Why?"

"Well, everybody got fucked but me."

Beth looked around at everyone and said to my surprise and delight, "Well, I think we need to remedy that. We have a large suite with two king size beds. Would you all like to come over? We can have some wine sent up and see if we can help with Tammy's problem."

Tammy looked around hopefully. I nodded, Gary said he was in and Grace could not stop grinning. Grace leaned over and whispered in Beth's ear, who listened for a second, and then nodded her head while saying, "By all means, go get them. We will wait for you."

Gary and I had a good idea what she was talking about, but the look of confusion on Tammy's face made all of us laugh. Beth told her, "Just you wait and see, you will like it a lot."

Finally the elevator reached our floor and four of us got off, Grace saying she was running to her room and would be right back.

"OK," Beth said, "We are in 2214, at the end of the hall. See you soon."

As memorable as the moment had already been, I couldn't wait for the rest of the night.

12