Eleven Orphan Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly told her about Melissa and his blow up after the Provincial meeting. Then he heaved a sigh. "That episode with Melissa changed things. For example, some of the girls now flirt with me in front of Rose. I don't want to hurt her. I don't know what to do."

"Do you love Rose?" she asked when he stopped. "I think I love her, but to be truthful I don't know. She is beautiful, so kind and gentle that I could never hurt her. That's my worry I think I have hurt her."

That sat together in silence then Ruby spoke. "Older Vietnamese women know their men seek younger companions. They accept that men look for sex outside the home. The big thing is that they expect them to be discreet and not embarrass their family."

"Rose was only married for a month when her husband was killed by the American bombers. To my knowledge, she has not had a man since then. If you love her, she will expect you to respect her by not parading your sexual activity with prostitutes for everyone to see."

12