Eleven Orphan Daughters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Romany the gangster's widow is very beautiful. I do not think she is very bad but she has connections with some Hanoi gangs. We suspect that she bashed this other woman and had a gang give Glen a beating because he had been sneaking off to see someone else and she found out. It seems he can't keep his thing in his trousers it will get him into trouble."

"Kim knows all this and she still likes him. It is up to her what she does with her life but I want you to talk to Glen. He must no bring the gangs up here. They will ruin everything if they come."

John waited until Kim went to work next day before visiting Glen in her room. Glen was unfazed. "Mate I am not giving it up. I have invited some of our cobbers over here. I have told them I will set them up with a different pretty young filly every night they stay with me."

"I'm sorry for Orchid, she is a good kid. "I'll make sure that Romany does not touch her again, As far as the gangs and dope are concerned they're out. I give you my word Romany will do what I ask." His face broke into a grin. "She's my fuck slave. She likes my white skin and my big cock too much not to do as she's told."

John found it hard to tell Rose all of the things Glen had said. He left out the bit about Romany loving Glen's big cock and told her the rest. "I'm ashamed to say it really boils down to the fact that he will be running what will be sex tours to our village," he said as he finished.

Rose surprised him when she took his report very calmly. "You cannot blame young women with no job and no prospects of jobs for selling their bodies. Especially when they see the money, foreigners will pay. I am not going to try to stop it, but I do not like it and do not want my family or you involved."

Rose was wound up. "I am very disappointed in Lelani she is running that beauty salon and massage room at the hotel. I told her not to allow massage women in the hotel rooms. I am told she is enforcing my rule But she did a silly thing in introducing Glen to Romany knowing Romany's connection with the underworld through her former husband."

John slipped his arm around Rose. "You are truly a remarkable woman," he cried. "I was worried when I came up here tonight. I thought you would be angry with me for bringing Glen here."

Rose smiled," I know men have needs and are tempted by the difference in our women when compared with yours. She dropped her head and blushed. "Women have needs too," she whispered quietly.

Glen was still bed ridden when his first men's Girlie Bar tour arrived. Jack and Austin had settled into relationships with Ly and Anh and did not want to upset their new family arrangements by getting involved in the girlie bar.

It fell to John to meet them in Hanoi and drive them up to the village. On the way, he explained what had happened.

"My partner Rose is very broad minded and she in many ways leads the thinking on these issues. She has looked after orphans for years and would not have an enemy in the village. There are a few who don't like foreigners so my advice is to be discreet."

"You each have a room booked at Romany's hotel. The girls and the bar are downstairs in the same building. You will not have to go out in public for sex."

"If after you spend some time with the bar girls you think you would like to meet locals there is a weekly sausage sizzle BBQ that Jack and Austin run for my family and our workers families. Generally over a hundred turn up."

"You can meet some beautiful women there who won't hassle you for money. I am sure they will enjoy the attention of young foreign men who behave themselves. He dropped them at the guesthouse. "I will come down the bar tonight to see everything is ok. Have a good time. Wear a condom you don't want to catch Hong Kong dong."

Shauna drove up from Hanoi to meet the Queenslanders. She found out John was going down to the hotel to join them at the bar. "I'll come down too," she laughed. "I've always wanted to go to one of those places." Glen sat up in his bed, "What a waste," he cried. "Taking a woman to a girlie bar is like carrying coal to Newcastle."

John had to admit that Romany and Glen operated a good bar. A wide selection of girls in all shapes and sizes welcomed them at the door. They all wore tiny green silk shifts and little else. The bar was dark and cool after the warmth outside.

The girls swarmed over the foreigners. Before they knew what had happened each man had one or two women rubbing their bodies against his while they opened sterilized cloths and wiped the sweat from their faces. Without any fuss, they had separated each man from his mates and led them to private alcoves or the bar.

Romany came out to meet John and Shauna. "Come with me," she whispered. "There is a private alcove over here where you can see what is happening but no one can see you."

She took a cloth and proceeded to swipe Johns face. John looked down at her magnificent body. She knew how to display herself to perfection he though as he noticed the way her nipples stood out against the see through silk shift. Shauna pushed herself up off the seat and stood between his legs pulled his head over to hers and whispered in his ear. "Cut it out big boy you are here with me."

"I wasn't doing anything," he protested. "I know but it wouldn't have taken long before you did," she laughed as she squeezed his erect cock. The boys started to sing as the beer and spirits took hold. Shauna sauntered out to join them leaving John with Romany.

As soon as Shauna left, John moved to sit on a barstool. Romany moved to stand between his legs her pussy pushed hard up towards his cock. She wiped his face and hands and then took his hand and slid it under the side of her shift so he could hold her breast.

Without thinking of the consequences, he automatically started to play with her nipple. Before too long she was kissing his ear and breathing heavy. She undid his fly. Reached inside and rescued his hard cock from the confines of his pants. He gasped as she started to stroke it lightly.

"What about Glen?" he whispered. "I would rather have you," she replied. So much for Glen's idea that she was his love slave and in love with his big cock, he thought as her hand led his down between her legs and she kissed him.

With his fingers in her pussy and his cock in her hand his conscience came back to haunt him. He could see Shauna down the end of the long room but was not worried about her. His mind kept flashing images of Rose beautiful Rose. He knew she was what he wanted, but the raw raunchy sex offered by Shauna and Romany was hard to resist.

Romany's hand was moving faster now encouraging his cock to spew out its cream. "No," he said as he pushed her away and headed for the door. Outside he hopped on his bike and raced down to Rose's house. He ran up the stairs and stood puffing at the door. He hesitated for a second then pushed the door open. Rose looked fantastic as she sat up in her bed. "We both have needs," he said as he shut the door.

12