Elf Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," was all Greg could say once his heart rate dropped below 120. "That was amazing. Thank you very much. I had no idea that girls could . . . I mean that you were . . . Wow."

"I'm glad you liked it," she said. "You are definitely worth a girl's trouble." She pushed herself up and stood to give Greg another look at her slim form. She turned with a sashay of her hips and walked back to the TV. She turned it on and heard the intro music of the movie from the menu screen.

"So this will be a good movie?"

"Not as good as what you just did, but I like it."

Before coming back to the couch, Susan picked up her sweater from the couch and put it back on. It hung just below her crotch. She didn't bother putting her jeans back on and sat down next to Greg. He had stuffed himself back into his pants and had zipped up. He looked at her incredulously, his eyes darting down to her totally bare legs extending from the bottom hem of her sweater. She crossed them casually, causing the hem to ride up further on her hip.

"Well," she responded to his look, "are you going to hit Play?"

"Uh, yea, right." He had lost all connection to the witty comebacks he usually had and could now only follow directions.

They watched the movie. As with the concert, Susan went into it with an open mind, and while the beginning featured intense battles with hideous monsters, it soon calmed down into a gentle story of Hobbits and their quest to save the world. She found herself crying, laughing, and even gripping Greg's leg during an intense action scene. Greg returned the favor by gripping her thigh, where his hand then stayed for the rest of the movie.

In the end, Susan was a converted fan. The movie was so much deeper than the clichéd portrayal of goblins and dwarfs that she had imagined before. As she looked up at Greg she made the obvious parallel connection. Greg held her gaze as neither of them spoke for several moments.

"Have you ever had girlfriend before?" she asked.

"Are you making an offer?" he replied, his mind once again in control of his words and actions.

"Would it be accepted?" she continued the game of questions.

"That depends on if you are as averse to kissing me as your roommate."

Susan answered by leaning up toward him. She could never make it the whole way because of his height, and he obliged her by lowering himself to her. Their lips met in the awkward way that first time kissers always experience, but that awkwardness soon turned to passion as each opened their mouth to the other.

Susan lay back on the couch as Greg fell on top of her. Their lips never parted as his hands moved up her thighs, under her sweater to her perfectly shaped breasts. His hands cupped and squeezed, testing the firmness of this new territory.

Yes, he had never had a girlfriend before. And, yes, this was his first access to a naked female not in a magazine or movie. Well, she wasn't naked quite yet.

Their lips parted just long enough to allow Greg a chance to pull off her sweater. Susan tried not to giggle as they resumed kissing, and he fought with the back clasp of her bra. He was a smart boy and figured it out after a few tries. Once he did, they broke kissing again so that he could take in her bare breasts.

Predictably, his initial moments were ones of awe and amazement. These beautiful mounds had been beneath her clothes since they had first met last year, but only now did he realize what he had been missing. His mouth dropped to her erect nipples and was soon suckling like a contented babe.

Susan took the opportunity to work the buttons open on his flannel shirt and then tugged at his jeans again. These weren't coming off without help, and Greg got off the couch to pull them and his underwear to the floor. The two of them looked at each other carefully, Greg standing erect (in more ways than one) while Susan reclined on the couch like someone posing for an old photo.

Greg reached down to pick her up in his surprisingly strong arms and carried her over to the bed. They brushed aside the coats, and Greg once again climbed above her. His mouth resumed his exploration of her curvy body, kissing and licking his way across her sensitive flesh. Susan purred in appreciation of gentle approach. Too many of her boyfriends had treated her like a blowup doll in the past -- find the hole and fuck it hard. Greg treated her more like a goddess -- an elf perhaps.

Or an angel.

Or both.

Eventually his caressing kisses found their way to top of the white lace covering her sex. He paused there, wondering how and if he should continue. Susan gave her permission by lifting her hips. Greg didn't need to be told twice, and smoothly pulled the lacy thong down her legs and off. Once again he was looking at something new for him, and he took his time in examination.

Susan accepted the poking and prodding for what it was, knowing that if he took the same gentle approach he had with the rest of her body, he would figure out this part too. She wasn't hoping for a miracle, though, and Greg also realized that her pussy was not a puzzle he would solve quickly or in one sitting.

After a minute or two, his kisses traveled back up from her trimmed bush to her breasts and then up her neck to her face. They kissed for a long while, their naked bodies pressing together and rolling on the bed. Greg felt the urging of his body to be inside her, but wanted to enjoy the moment and wanted Susan to control how far this encounter went. He had enough confidence from their time together so far that this would not be the last opportunity.

Susan registered his hesitation, and felt the same intense desire to be joined with him. "I think it's time you came inside," she whispered as she nibbled on his ear lobe.

"How?" he asked back.

"Slowly and gently."

Greg decided not to aim blindly and pushed himself to his knees. With his dick in his hands, he ran the tip up and down the moist slit before him. "You are very wet," he observed.

"You are very good," she replied.

Each time he stroked up and hit her clit, he saw the shock of pleasure go through her. He filed that piece of information away for a later date and focused his attention on her oozing hole. His soft tip nestled into the folds of her pussy easily enough, and then he pushed his way inside. Susan's hips rose with the effort and she let out a cry as the largest cock she ever had slipped inside her.

Greg heeded her earlier advice and took it slow and gently, still kneeling between her legs. He watched mesmerized by the sight of his dick sliding in and out of the gorgeous woman's pussy. It stretched to envelop him, and he soon picked up the pace, until his balls slapped against her ass.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Susan cheered him on. His eyes went up her body to her bouncing breasts and panting face. "Harder. Faster."

Greg once again obeyed, leaning forward so his hands braced on either side of her shoulders. He kept his thrusting hard and fast as she exclaimrd her approval. After a few seconds he felt her legs leave the bed and wrap around his waist, locking her ankles. Greg sensed the altered angle of his thrusts, and felt his head rubbing against her love channel with added pressure.

"Oh, yes," she almost startled herself with the effectiveness of the new angle. "More, more, more!"

Greg drove her hard, diving his cock as deep as it would go. As his balls slapped louder and louder against her ass, he began to feel the tingling sensation within them grow as before. He didn't want this feeling to end, though, and he tried to think of something else, but with Susan's bouncing breasts and her constant cries of pleasure, his mind would only take him to one place.

Susan got their first.

"Oh, yes, fuck yes!" she cried. Her ankles unlocked, and as her feet slammed into the bed, her hips rose in orgasm. She cried a few more unintelligible things as Greg struggled to hold on. In the throes of her ecstasy, he felt his own orgasmic tidal wave come crashing into the beach.

"Ahhh!" he cried involuntarily as he emptied himself into the still thrashing woman below him. His arms were suddenly weak, and he collapsed on top of her. Susan hugged him tight, enjoying the feeling of his sparse chest hair on her sensitive breasts.

The two rolled back and forth, tightly entwined as the orgasms faded away into a warm serenity. They held each other for a long while, neither wanting this new feeling to end. Eventually, Greg became soft enough that he pulled out, and they rolled off each other to keep from dripping on the bed.

They lay naked beside each other, staring at the ceiling and wondering what to do next. Susan had enjoyed her awakening. Greg was as good a man as she was likely to find. He was funny, kind, gentle, and would only get better in bed. And if this was the best it would ever be, she could live with that too. He was as good looking as her last boyfriend and a sight better than a couple others.

Greg couldn't begin to count his Christmas blessings. He had always assumed that he would eventually have to settle for a former Goth chick that liked fantasy or one of the nerdy girls in his engineering classes. He never imagined for a moment that he would catch the eye of a blonde bombshell like Susan.

"So you think there is an empty room at your house?" Greg finally asked.

"I think I can find something," she replied. Those relatives of hers that didn't have two week's of vacation to spend would be leaving today. Some would stay through New Year's Day, but not many.

"And does this theater room of your have surround sound?"

"Yes, and bass so strong it will rattle your balls."

Greg laughed. "I think I'll leave that up to you." He sat up in bed and looked down at the beauty beside him. "I've read enough science fiction that you'd think I'd have figured out how to make a time bubble so this moment could last forever."

"Do you think you have sex figured out?" she asked. "Do you think this was the best it will ever be?"

"It gets better?" he asked incredulously.

"This wasn't bad," she assured him, "but it can get a lot better. Instead of trying to freeze this moment, try living in anticipation of the next one."

"In that case," he replied, scrambling over her to climb off the bed. "I need to get packing. The next one isn't going to be in this room."

Susan laughed as she rolled to her side to watch his naked body scoot around the room and pull clothes from his dresser. She paused in thought to wonder what she was getting into or how they were going to explain this to their friends but didn't worry about it too long. Eventually, she got off the bed and helped him pack.

The END