All Comments on 'Eliminating the Competition'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good 4 star story. The usurper got what he deserved, but Paul isn't home and dry.

She met the guy just a couple of weeks earlier while shopping in the mall. We have no details of her following up on that by going on dates etc (and we're told she couldn't hide anything from Paul anyway) so her contacts with Raul were during her 4 big box buys at the store.

Then at the end of that short time she's in his bed because she loves him as well as loving her husband! Since when was love a free ticket to sex? She never thought to ask herself if Raul was simply getting a free fuck from a married woman. Oh, of course, I forgot, she was conflicted. Not conflicted enough to step back and think it through. No, she only 'fessed up after being in his bed.

Paul has a problem on his hands for all future time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with women today is that they think they are entitled to something that they are not!

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Simple, well written answer to a classic LW theme. When she figures it out, did a little shiver of fear crawl up her spine? Nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cute but I wouldn't keep her. No way. I would have said good bye! Enjoy Raul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible.... Why keep a known cheater.... Idiot MC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the story was fine but ... why Paul and Raul? seems to me there are a lot of names not all ending in aul.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! So should all wife stealers end, face down in the dirt!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is not in the least believable, a truly pathetic MC and ridiculous ending don't help.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another wimpy cuckold

Although he took care of sluts cheating partner he was weak with slut. She had just came home from screwing another and he can't live without her?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Idiota do kwadratu. Kolejny masochista. Co ludzie mają w głowach , smieci.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous