Eli's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sapheron
Sapheron
73 Followers

***

The dress Eli picked out nearly drove John crazy when he first saw her backstage. He had had to come in early so she had driven herself to the venue which meant he hadn't seen her before now, and he felt that it was a blessing to have everyone about them now where he couldn't possibly do anything stupid.

It wasn't that the dress was revealing or extremely tight. In fact, the loose fit of it was what made it so sexy. The fabric seemed to swim over her body with every move she made. It showed elegantly the small of her waist and the generous curve of her hips where a knot of material began a split that ran all the way to the hem of the dress at her knee. What was sexy though was that the dress was, and he knew he could remember correctly, the same shade of red as the panties he had saw her masturbating in over a month ago.

She gave him a timid smile which opposingly seemed to ask, 'You like?' He nodded his approval to her unspoken question and then forced his eyes to take in the parts of her outfit that didn't have a direct link to any sordid memories. Her hair was out and she had blow-dried her curls out making it fall smoothly down her shoulders. It looked as black as coal against her dress.No, don't think about the dress.She was wearing the necklace he had given her for a present earlier, a white gold and diamond contraption that had cost him more than her last three birthday presents combined. But it had somehow seemed appropriate.

When she finished closing the gap between them he noticed that she was almost the same height as his 6'2" frame. Her heels had to be at least four inches tall to obtain that. He'd never seen her in heels before and the sight of her legs in the strappy red shoes almost made him light-headed.

"You okay, Dad?" she asked, concern all over her face and voice.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous."

She misunderstood his meaning... Thank God! "Don't worry, it's avant-garde, if you mess up no one will know," she said jokingly.

Rather than defend the art form, he agreed and said, "Well, you can't really play a 'wrong chord' in jazz. I don't think even I would know if I messed up."

At this she laughed sweetly, her smile transformed her into something ethereal. Why was he thinking like this?She's your daughter!

"You look beautiful, Eli." He felt he owed that. Her eyes began to shine brighter at this and she kissed him on the cheek, returning the compliment.

When she backed away though, her smile looked slightly strained. "Sophie's here."

***

The show had been a success. It turned out a crowd so packed, people had been asked to leave as there was no more room inside. Eli had always been slightly surprised at her father's vast underground popularity, but today cemented in her head that her father was slightly famous. She was even more grateful to him for giving up touring to raise her after her mom had died.

She got home about a half-hour before he did as he had had to pull down his equipment to take it back home.

It gave her just enough time to finish the article most of which she had written on her laptop at the show. When she heard him come through the front door she quickly sent the article to the newspaper by e-mail and printed a copy, which she took downstairs for him to read.

"Are you ready to read what I wrote about you?" She asked as she bounded down the stairs as fast as the dress would let her and he came out of the kitchen with a beer in hand.

"Yeah. But first, did you enjoy your birthday?" When she gave a vigorous nod he raised a brow. "Even without the cake?"

"No," she joked. "That part I was pissed off about." She handed him the article and they sat on the sofa while he read it.

"Read it out loud," she urged as his 'hmm's' and 'really's' began to get on her nerves. When he did though, she began to frown.

"Don't get me wrong, the band was good." He began. "At least the ten seconds of tuning they did before actually playing. Then it became a fiasco."

"I didn't write that." She protested, only half-amused.

"Yes you did, it's right here." And he turned the paper to her but when she reached for it he turned it back and continued to read.

"If anyone in the crowd was familiar with any of the songs they claim to have played, they sure..." He cut off, jumping off the seat as she made a dive for the paper.

He backed up as she came menacingly toward him, her height now significantly diminished by her bare feet.

"Their rendition of what was supposed to be "Misty" reminded me of when our neighbour's cat, Scruffles, had gotten his tail stuck in the garbage disposal."

All her jumping was in vain, she was too short to reach the paper her held high above his head. So she did the next logical thing, she jumped... on him.

The move was so unexpected that John lost his balance and they both fell over.

"Oh, Jesus, Dad, did you hit your head?" she asked, not noticing that she had straddled him. But he noticed, and his cock noticed too.

"No, I'm fine. Are you okay?" His mind urged her silently not to move back. Oops, too late.

She didn't answer his question due to the fact that her bottom had come into direct contact with his straining cock through the barrier of his pants.

Moments went by and nobody did anything. John began to feel his shirt under which she sat become damp. No, she couldn't be that wet. As he thought this, Eli did the most unexpected thing, she pushed on his chest and slid herself down right over his crotch. They were now brazenly in line with each other's arousals and she began to rock.

It was slow at first, almost imperceptible, but as her excitement grew it became a more pronounced grind. His mind went suddenly blank as it processed what was going on, his knees unconsciously rising to support her. With each stab of her ass against his cock, it twitched and got that much harder.

Her eyes were shut tightly and her hair cascaded around her face which was knotted tight with concentration to the pleasure she so obviously felt. He couldn't tell if the wetness of his pants was due to his own precum or her juices. She kept her pace steady, grinding backwards and down and rolling forward with her hips the same way. If she was doing this all by instinct, he never knew. He only knew it was by far the most erotic thing he had ever felt. Her breathing became much harsher and soon she was moaning and hissing under her breath. She was close to climaxing.

Suddenly, sense caught up with him and he realized he should have stopped her a long time ago. He gripped her shoulders and rolled over, pinning her underneath him this time. This seemed to have the effect of being thrown into an icy lake on her, her eyes flew immediately open and a terrified look filled the deep brown pools.

"Get off, Dad." She whispered, her eyes sprang with tears and she turned her head away from him.

He rolled back into his former position and covered his eyes with an arm, somehow trying to block out the truth. He heard her sit up and knew she was crying though he didn't hear it at first.

"I can't stay here until the hostels open up. I have to find someplace to stay during the interim." She said, her voice surprisingly controlled. "I can't... I can't live with you anymore, Dad." And with that, she scrambled to her feet and ran to her room.

Chapter Four

John woke up the next morning riddled with guilt.

The night a month ago when he had walked in on Eli masturbating, he had found the will to suppress his needs and a cold shower had sufficed to shake the demon off. However, after last night's dry humping disaster, his willpower had run out. Boy, if his shower could talk.

He tried to logically think the situation over as he sat drinking coffee and playing with a bagel for breakfast, but a ring of the doorbell fifteen minutes later saw him no closer to an acceptable conclusion.

He went to the door and opened it to find Karen standing there, a big smile on her face.

"Morning, Mr. Calloway I never got to tell you how great you were last night." Her smile was a bit mischievous, as if she was flirting.

He smiled wanly. "Thank you, Karen," he stepped aside to let her in. "Come in."

Before she did though, Eli bounded down the stairs, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt with a deer caught in headlights look in her eyes.

Karen didn't notice though and turned with a huge smile back to John. "We're gonna have so much fun picking an apartment for Eli. Are you sure you can't come?"

Her obvious flirtation was lost as John looked questioningly at Eli who was avoiding his gaze.

"Mr. Calloway?" Karen continued when he didn't answer.

"No. I have work to do." He said.

Eli began to push Karen out the door, eyes still averted as she passed him with a slight, "Bye, Dad."

***

The day had been extremely rough for Eli, worse with Karen being her usual bubbly self, oblivious to Eli's dilemma.

She hardly wanted the day to end so she wouldn't have to go home to see her dad. How he must hate her. Or at the least find her simply disgusting.

She didn't know much about men, but she knew enough to not read too much into the fact that he had had an erection during her 'display' the night before. She couldn't have expected any man to react differently when a girl was so wantonly using his cock to get off.

But he on the other hand must certainly know by now how he affected her. The question was, could their relationship survive her depravity?

When it was nearly nightfall, she returned to find him waiting for her in the living room with the announcement, "We have to talk."

They ate dinner quietly and then, after he had cleaned up got himself a drink and her a beer.

She looked at him questioningly when he handed it to her.

"I thought you might need something to relax." He sat in an armchair across from hers and waited a while before directing his first question. "What happened last night, Eli?"

She took her first drink of the beer... a long one. "Last night was the culmination of a couple of month's very incestuous thoughts." She said it slowly, wanting to choke back the confession and lie about it.

He looked down at his drink, the right thing to do would have been to confess his thoughts too. No... that would just be stupid.

And with one huge swig of beer, "I'm very attracted to you, Dad. I'm even afraid to analyze how much."

She watched his face for a negative reaction. Or even a positive one, but she saw nothing. He was stoic and guarded. He had to hate her by now.

"I think you'll agree with me now that I have to leave." It wasn't really a question, but she was looking at him expectantly.

He nodded. "I think that would be best."

She cried silently now, keeping her voice steady so he wouldn't know. "I found an apartment that's close to school today. It's small, but functional. And it's not too expensive. Anyway, I would move in to a dorm in a couple of months so we wouldn't have to pay rent for too long. I could even use the money from the newspaper to pay for the first couple of months."

"No, you keep your money." His voice was as quiet as hers. "I would like to see the apartment though."

Shit, her beer was done. "You could come when I finalize the deal and move in tomorrow."

This surprised him. "Tomorrow?"

She nodded. "I have school on Monday, it would be best."

He nodded his agreement. "Okay. Just tell me when."

***

The apartment was small, but it was furnished in a way that made it look bigger than it actually was. The landlord was a nice man too, when he didn't make it his point of duty to ogle Eli.

When John first noticed he was a little ticked off, now he was so more than a little.

"And see, it even has a half-decent view of the park." The statement was for John, but the hand he placed on Eli's back, leading her to said window, was purely for himself.

John was trying to resign himself to the fact that this was pretty much the end of the road for him and his daughter. Even if she were to get over her attraction to him, the reality of what had already happened might be too much for them to resolve.

He knew that when she moved out he would see her less and less. That would be the only way to deal with the pain. Until the only time they saw each other was over forced lunches in a very public place out of mere propriety.

That hurt the most because ever since Alice had died, they'd been each other's worlds. Every decision he made had been out of love for her. It was time to make another, and he knew what it had to be.

"So you will take the apartment?" The man asked, hope alight in his eyes for more reasons than the obvious.

Eli gave John one last look. "Yes."

Almost immediately. "No."

Her eyes flashed with a tired anger. "Dad."

"We need to talk more, Eli."

"No, we don't. Dad, there's nothing else we can..."

"I'll give you what you want, Eli." This took the air out of her lungs.

"What?" It was almost a breath.

"Let's go home."

As they left, the landlord wondered bitterly what kind of a spoiled brat would threaten moving out just to get what she wanted.

***

The drive home was silent. Eli was afraid even to breathe. Had she possibly misunderstood him? She must have. But that didn't stop her heart from racing. They pulled into the driveway and drove around to the garage.

The garage door closed behind them as he shut the engine off. Eli kept her eyes straight ahead. "What did you mean?" She asked softly, afraid still to look at him.

He hooked his forefinger under her chin and turned her to face him. "By what?" He couldn't help himself.

"You said you'd give me what I want," she hated that she sounded so small. "But I don't know what you..."

She shut up when he was so close to her that she could smell his aftershave, the same brand he'd used since she was a little girl.

A sigh escaped her lips when he kissed her, giving him instant access to her feverish mouth. He aimed for gentleness with his kiss, but when his tongue was met by hers, electricity jolted him to responsiveness.

They kissed hungrily, neither one wanting to break their hold until they felt they might die from lack of air. One hand wove around her waist and the other one around her neck. His fingers undid her ponytail and he gripped a handful of her curls and pulled her head back, thrusting her neck forward to his waiting lips.

She gasped as he ran his tongue across her collarbone, simultaneously cupping a breast through her thin T-shirt. They were not too big but not small, in fact, they fit into his palm exactly. Her nipples were as responsive as the rest of her seemed to be, rising instantly to his touch until it felt like it was trying to burn through his hand.

Touching her like this made him so heady, he needed desperately to watch her come. Hooking one arm across her shoulders to keep her steady, he let the other go to work on her zipper.

Sensing what was to come, a shudder escaped her and she murmured, "Oh, God."

The murmur became a cry when his finger delved into her. She bucked instantly, squishing her juices all over his hand. She turned into his shoulder and mewled, helplessly surrendering to what he was awakening inside her.

No one had ever touched her like this before, and it had never felt this way when she did it herself. It didn't take long for her to come, and when she did, it was in waves all over him. She threw her head back and positively screamed her release.

He reclaimed her mouth as his hand left her pants to kiss her until her climax had subsided. He needed to take her upstairs before his cock made it impossible for him to move.

He led her by the hand upstairs, this somehow more seductive than any breed of carrying he could have done. He almost chuckled when he looked behind him to see the look of nervous anticipation on her face coupled with the sight of her pants with its open zipper.

When they reached his bedroom he barely got her through the room before he started attacking her clothes. All the weeks of tension had built up in him now to almost unclassified proportions. He needed to do something about that quick.

When she was fully naked before him he looked over her and felt his chest swell with pride and anticipation.

"Undress me." He commanded softly.

Eli swallowed nervously as she reached out a hand to unbutton his shirt. She had dreamed of this so many times, and now that it was here the enormity of it hit her. The fact that he was her father heightened her arousal to such a peak she forgot that this wasn't the rightest thing in the world to do.

When she reached his pants she had to bend to get them down, and in doing so, when his cock sprang free, it was directly level with her eyes.

She gasped when she saw it. She had never actually seen it before as he had had it buried in Sophie at the time, but now she was seeing it up close. So close, she could almost taste it.

"No, not... not yet," he said as he raised her up and pinned her against the back of the door. She had been about to touch her tongue to the bulbous head of his penis when he had stopped her. "Tonight is for you, Eli. Plus if you touch me now, all our fun will be over."

He knelt before her and raised one of her legs over his shoulder. Eli vaguely knew what he was about to do, but didn't know what to expect. When his tongue touched her clit, her knees gave way and she fell in a bundle into his arms, taking down a poster with her.

John laughed. "Maybe we should take this to the bed." He led her once again by the hand to the bed and watched her lie across it. He was transfixed by her beauty. He had always looked on her and seen a beautiful little girl, up until the night he had been witness to her wanton sexuality. Now he looked at her and saw her, legs spread in anticipation, a woman. His woman.

He lowered his head back to her pussy and began his onslaught. Taking his time with his tongue, he slipped a finger easily inside her, feeling her walls frantically squeezing against his digit. He began to worry a little. What if he was too big for her? Some of his ex's used to say that he could rip them apart if he got too wild, he'd always been able to control himself though. But he didn't think he could control himself with Eli.

Her second climax of the night came soon afterwards. He had to put his free hand on her stomach to keep her steady as his tongue and finger continued to work her over.

He kept going a little while longer, loving the taste and smell of her, but soon he became aware yet again of his closeness to the edge. He extracted his finger from her and saw her eyes glass over with lust as he licked it clean of her come.

He began to kiss her all over, paying her breasts attention one at a time before returning to her mouth. They were on their sides by this time, one of her legs propped over his, their sexes rubbing to create near-delirium in their minds.

It was in this position he took her. They continued to kiss as he guided his cock into her an inch at a time.

"You're so tight, Eli. You're gonna drive me crazy," he said, taking his time as much for her benefit as for his.

"Oh, Daddy," was all she could say. She knew she should tell him now that she was a virgin, but the intensity of the moment took her breath away.

At that moment he stopped, a frown shadowed his face. Before she could ask him what was wrong though, he dove into her the rest of the way. Eli cried out, not in pain, but in release. Another orgasm crested through her as he began to set his pace.

They looked into each others eyes the whole time as he rode her ferociously, kissing passionately when they weren't.

It seemed as though their whole lives had been made for this moment, and they knew they were made for each other.

Suddenly, out of the dust of his wild thrusting, he slowed the pace down so rapidly it was like the sudden stillness after an earthquake. They weren't kissing then, but their mouths were close, open and swallowing each others gasps.

Sapheron
Sapheron
73 Followers