Elisa, Sweet Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He threw it in my direction and began feeling my wife up as I poured another glass of very expensive single malt for him. I watched him finger her and saw her legs open even further and I heard her soft moans.

Elisa was too aroused to even notice that I was there. As he pawed at her tits and ass, she stroked his cock into a full erection. I handed the glass of scotch to him and took a good survey of the black snake that was to fuck my Elisa. It was a huge hard cock; ten inches or more and way too big around to ever fit into Elisa's delicate pussy. Or so I thought.

He didn't want to waste any more time, and apparently neither did Elisa. Still in her high heels, she straddled him reverse cowgirl. With her pussy centered above his crotch, she lowered herself onto the tip of his monster. The head pushed in between her lips, spreading them open and then I saw the first two inches disappear into her.

He was now inside my wife; even if only a couple of inches. This jet black monster cock was now inside my wife's creamy white pussy.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Luca?" Elisa hissed, looking right into my eyes as she lowered onto it. "Mmmmm, Henri's cock is twice the size of yours Luca. This is a man's cock, Baby. Mmmm, it feels so good in me."

She raised her arms above her head and pushed them back until they were around Henri's neck and tilted her head back and let him kiss her as her pussy took in more and more and more of his cock.

I unzipped my slacks and pulled out my cock. I had to have it in my hands as I watched my wife consumed with arousal for this native man. She began pumping her creamy hips on his jet black cock and moaning as his mouth engulfed hers and each time their lips pulled apart I could see his purple tongue entangled with her small pink tongue.

"Ohhh, it's soooo nice, Luca. Mmmm, I love it," she mewed.

She couldn't get all of him inside her in this position so he lifted her up and put her on her knees and centered his cock head at the entrance to her pussy, doggy style and pushed it inside, but only a couple of inches. She whimpered like a little schoolgirl wanting candy but he didn't push it in any farther and instead, he threw the rest of the scotch down his throat and told me to get him another. "I'll fuck her when you get back, Luca," he said.

When I didn't move fast enough, Elisa scolded me. "Get him another fucking Scotch, Luca. Hurry, I want this cock in me sooo fucking bad," she yelled.

I grabbed the empty glass and hurried across the room and quickly poured another. As I turned to bring the drink back I saw Elisa, full of cock lust, trying to wiggle herself further onto his dick but he spanked her hard with one hand across her slender behind to stop her. "THWAAKK!"It sounded and it had to sting bad and she yelped as his palm came down her ass.

Instinctively, she pulled away but within seconds she pushed back into his crotch and tried to wiggle further onto his cock again. I couldn't tell if my sweet wife wanted his cock so bad that she was willing to take the pain to get it or if she enjoyed the pain.....Or maybe both. Either way, his hand came across her ass again and stung her with a hard slap. "THWAAKK!"

"Now fuck meeeee!" Elisa moaned as I handed Henri his scotch.

In one gulp he took half the glass down his throat. He handed it back to me and the placed both hands on my wife's hips and drove his hard cock into her.

"Mmmmmmm, oh fuck... Yesssss!!! Yessss, fuuuucccckkk meeeee!!!" she moaned and began wildly bucking her hips against his as he continued to fuck her and spank her little ass.

With each thrust of his cock, he also delivered a hard slap to her ass, driving her into a frenzy. Hearing her so wantonly screaming for his dick like she'd never screamed for mine, drove me crazy. I fell back into a chair, jerking my cock and watching Henri's massive cock fucking Elisa.

I'd never seen her this way. She was fucking him as hard as she could. Certainly hard enough to throw me off of her, but with his weight and strength and the size of his dick, she remained centered on him.

He roughly pulled out and turned her over onto her back and pushed her legs up into her chest and shoved his cock back in and started fucking her harder and deeper. I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't think my petite wife could take the full length of his ten inch dick, but she did. She took it all in with every thrust and she moaned, "YES" each time he filled her up.

My petite wife's long slender legs, still wearing her high heels, were flailing above Henri's shoulders as he drove his big dick into her over and over again. He was fucking her hard and fast now, and I inched forward in my chair to see it closer. His cock was now shiny with Elisa's juices, and it had stretched her cunt so that that it was tightly wrapped around his thick shaft to the point that I couldn't see any gaps between his jet black dick and her soft pink pussy lips.

It moved fast in and out, pumping Elisa like I could never do. She was constantly moaning, "Yesss, Yessss, Yessss" and "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me".

Henri was working up a sweat now, and I moved closer still as her slender little body was split by this huge cock and as he fucked her, small drops of sweat began falling off his body and onto hers. And then, larger drops and more of them. I watched them drop onto her chest and tits and face. They would hit her skin and then fall down her body, leaving a small wet trail behind them.

After a few more minutes of hard, rough fucking he shook his head back and forth like a dog does when it's wet and the sweat flew off his dreadlocks and all over Elisa and some even flew onto me. She was covered in his smell and her pussy was full of his meat.

"I'm gonna blow my cum into your sweet pussy,." He moaned.

"Oh baby, Yes... Yes, cum in me. I want my Luca to see me take your cum, Baby."

Hearing my sweet wife say that was more than I could take. My dick shot off like a rocket. The first two wads shot across my hand and onto the floor in front of me. The rest streamed out of my cock head and onto my fingers as I watched, transfixed, as my sweet wife took her black cock deep into her womb.

My hand was a mess of my own cum as Henri bucked hard and arhed his back and announced to Elisa, "Here it comes, Slut."

"Ohhh, give it to me. Give it to your slut. Oh yes, I can feel it... I can feel it in my womb, Lover." She replied and went into her own orgasm, squealing and moaning and her eyes rolling back into her head with an incredible look on her face as she took his black seed deep into her womb.

Henri grunted like a bull as he held her by her ankles with her legs high above her and was obviously pumping a big load into Elisa as he said to her, "My slut wants all my cum, doesn't she?"

I'd never called Elisa "My Slut". I thought it was so offensive, but she seemed to enjoy Henri's words and she replied, "Oh yes, Lover. Yes, your slut wants it all. Every last drop of it."

He had pumped at least six wads into her and the pressure of all that cum inside her pussy must have been enormous. Her pussy and womb must have been full of it and with her legs straight up, I soon saw gooey white cum squeezing out the sides of her cunt and pouring out of the bottom and running down to her asshole.

She reached around her hips and ran the tip of her finger into the gob and brought it up to her mouth. She deposited it onto her tongue and thanked Henri for it, saying, "Mmmm, thank you for fucking me so well, Lover. My husband can't even come close to this. And, thank you for giving me your cum. It tastes so good."

My cock was raging hard again! I couldn't believe my sweet Elisa was acting so slutty. She was driving me crazy tasting his cum, thanking him for fucking her, calling him her lover, letting him call her 'his slut' and telling him how much better he was than me. I collected myself and zipped up my pants and quickly washed my hands as Elisa continued to buck against his now softening cock inside her pussy.

I seemed to have second thoughts now. I assumed it was over, and I was feeling regretful. But, it wasn't over yet. In one swift motion, Henri grabbed each of Elisa's ankles, pulled out of her pussy, spread his knees apart, pushed her ass underneath his hips, pushed her feet behind her ears and slide up the back of her legs until his balls were laying on Elisa's mouth.

"Lick me up, Slut. I'll leave here with a clean cock," he told her.

My wife was pinned under Henri with her feet behind her ears and her ass exposed behind his buttocks. His massive cock was beginning to soften and cum was running down the shaft and across his ballsack, mixing with her own juices and Henri's sweat. Elisa knew just what he wanted and she began licking his smelly, gooey balls and taking each one gently into her mouth, one at a time.

I inched closer until I could see her clearly enjoying her task. She again looked into my eyes as she licked him and suckled him. "Did you enjoy this, Luca?" she asked; her voice muffled behind his balls.

I told her the truth, "Yes".

"Do you see my lover's cum in my pussy?" she asked between licks.

I leaned forward and looked between her legs at her swollen cunt and saw a huge load of his cum pooled inside and it was smeared all over her crotch.

"Yes, between your legs, it is a mess of cum."

"Henri has fucked me like you've never done, Luca. And, I let you watch. From now on, when we are on a vacation I will decide if I want a lover. It won't be your decision, Luca. And when I do take a lover, you'll see his cum in me like you see Henri's in me now."

His cock and balls laid across her mouth and her face was covered with his cum. Still pinned awkwardly beneath him, Elisa licked her manicured hands and rubbed up and down his shaft, cleaning the cock of her lover and asked me once again if I enjoyed what I'd seen.

"Yes" I replied as his once hard staff lay softly on her pretty face.

She finished cleaning him up and he lifted off of her, freeing her legs and she sat up and motioned for a cigarette. I handed her one and sparked a match for her. She pulled the flame into the tobacco and pushed a stream of smoke between her lips.

She took another deep drag and turned her head to me. "Good... Because we will do much more of this. Each time we are on vacation I will take a new lover. You will help me find him and you will buy me new clothes to be entertained in and you will serve us just like you did tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes.... Yes, I do Elisa," I replied.

Henri listened as he dressed and smiled and gave Elisa a kiss goodbye. "You have my number, Elisa. If you want more, call me." He said and walked out the door.

Elisa stank of his sweat and cum but I held her in my arms and to bed. She was worn out by the evening of dancing and the hard fucking she'd received and fell quickly to sleep.

Part of me regretted the evening. But an even larger part wanted it to be replayed as soon as possible. We spent the next two days enjoying the pool and beach in front of the resort, talking with our new friends. We all went sightseeing and touring the local area with them and had a very fun time. Nothing was said about Elisa and her 'Date Night'. Our friends didn't bring it up and neither did we but glances were exchanged and it did seem awkward around them that first day after Elisa's date.

The next day, now three days after her date, Elisa had me call Henri again and arrange for her to go out with him again that night and she brought him back to our suite and I watched him fuck her and call her his slut and I listened to her calling him her lover. The night was every bit as intense as before and it seemed to solidify in our minds that this would be how we spend our vacations from now on.

And then we finished out our vacation and returned home. And now, months later, we talk about our fun vacation and plan for our next one soon!

12