Elite Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian couldn't muster up a word. Rhonda eventually slid off his dick and caught the product of their passion in her hand. She wiped it off on a tissue and lay on her back, pulling Julian onto his side, his head resting on her cushiony bosom. He sighed happily while she stroked his hair.

***

Paul, more tired than he thought, fell asleep right after spraying his second round of jizz onto his own stomach, the brown teen beauties in front of him providing better jerk off material than any porn.

The girls giggled when they noticed him sleeping and Neela - who had recently developed an affinity for the taste of cum - gently cleaned up his stomach while Ruula gathered their clothes. They got dressed and kissed each other lovingly before silently making their way out of the house.

***

Kyle groaned almost loudly enough to miss Sophie's small voice.

"Um, I changed my mind."

"Huh? What? I'm about to cum!"

Sophie's timid expression forced out another rare request.

"I miss it. I miss cum. Lemme swallow your load. Please?"

Sophie pulled her massive young F cups apart and opened her mouth and almost began to pant. She moaned desperately as if she physically missed the act of swallowing cum. It caused her body to bounce and with it her trademark brunette ponytail, causing her beautiful round face to look more innocent than its already young 18 years.

Kyle could barely look at the busty teen and her valley of elastic flesh without blowing his load, so he didn't have time to argue. He stuffed his tiny cock into the teen mid-burst and Sophie moaned like she was drinking water for the first time in days. She grabbed his toned ass and bobbed her head like she was in a trance.

"Yooouuuu fuuuckiiiinng sluuuttt!" Kyle yelled, receiving lusty moans in response. The expert cocksucker took down all of Kyle's creamy jizz without balking. Kyle shoved her head all the way down - which wasn't very far down - and Sophie moaned appreciatively. She loved cock and cum so much. The two teens were in heaven. Sophie stayed over that night without Kyle asking.

***

Greg checked his phone after Mika left. Only the Indian Princesses had checked in so far. That was odd. Oh well, he thought, he was run dry. He could check in the morning. He was just about to pass out when his phone buzzed.

'Fuck, Roger got better at fucking. He dumped 4 loads in 3 holes. I love that you made me a whore.'

It was Cindy. Greg felt a weird mix of pride and jealousy. Jealousy? That was a new one. He pushed it out of his mind and went to bed.

He dreamt of the Barry twins. On tall chairs in judge's robes. Laughing at him.