Elizabeth 01: An Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

In one fluid motion, she ran her fingers beneath the waistband and had the silly shorts out of the way in no time. His cock sprang to attention, quivering in anticipation and -- the rumours were correct -- less hairy than most men she had known. This was of no consequence to Elizabeth, and she rubbed appreciatively to Jonathan's clear delight. She longed to compel him to follow suit already, as her vagina was nearly crying for attention now -- but no. Sooner or later he would have to take the initiative on his own.

As Elizabeth's strokes grew bolder and Jonathan now stood stark nude before her still-clothed self, at long last he did take the initiative. Leaning in to kiss her neck, he also reached down with both hands and gathered up her skirt. Elizabeth withdrew her hands to raise her arms -- surely even he wouldn't miss that signal! He didn't, and soon he had her dress and chemise off. Elizabeth relaxed and, standing nude but for her brassiere before him, awaited his reaction.

It was not long in coming. With a joyful smile, Jonathan reached out and caressed around the edges of Elizabeth's huge triangle. At first he only just touched the strayest wisps of hair around the edges, which had the pleasant but frustratingly slight effect of tickling her just a bit even as she longed for him to run his fingers through the hair.

"Oh, Elizabeth."

"Please don't feel manipulated, Jonathan."

"I don't. But...you knew?"

"Irene heard of what happened at the pub, and then she saw me at the baths. She and I both wanted you to meet me."

"I can see why!" He threw his arms around her once again and kissed her more deeply than ever. Their tongues still enmeshed, he reached down with his right hand and, at long last, brushed through her lady-garden with his fingertips. His welcome touch sent waves of joy throughout her body along with the feeling of a persistent itch finally scratched. With expertise she had not expected, he gently parted her vulva and pushed one well-manicured finger gently inside. She was extremely well-lubricated by now and his finger glided wonderfully along her warm wet inner flesh while he rubbed along her moistened lips with two other fingers. Elizabeth arched her back and moaned in ecstasy at the long-awaited touch, which grew firmer and faster as Jonathan saw and heard how she enjoyed it. Her brassiere feeling by now like a harness to be torn away, she reached back and undid it herself (it would occur to her hours later that Jonathan probably did not know how to unfasten it), and shrugged it off between the waves of pleasure his fingers were giving her. With his free hand he now caressed her right breast, tweaking the nipple slightly. To complete the trifecta he leaned over and kissed her rock-hard left nipple.

For all her wild imaginings of this evening, Elizabeth had never dared hope her first orgasm would arrive before she had even coaxed Jonathan into bed. But it did, brought along by his curled middle finger caressing her from inside again and again as he kissed her breasts. "Ohhhhhhhhhh...oh my god!" she moaned in a loud whisper, and then opened her eyes to see him looking concerned at her.

"Are you well, Elizabeth?"

"Am I well! My dear, have you never seen..." Her tone and her face adjusted quickly from exasperation into tenderness, and she took his hand -- now exotically wet and sticky -- in hers. "Oh my, you never have seen or heard a woman come before, have you?"

"I thought I had, once, but I suppose not."

Elizabeth tumbled backwards onto the bed, delighted to know she'd given him a first experience of sorts at least. "Come," she sighed breathlessly, pushing her way up to the head of the bed and patting the space beside her. "Come here." Jonathan looked a bit reluctant -- perhaps the intensity of her pleasure had startled him -- but he followed her order and was soon lying beside her. Elizabeth prodded him gently on to his back and then swung herself over him. Taking his cock gently in both hands, she kneeled above him and guided him inside. "Ohhhhhhh," she said, closing her eyes once again. "Doesn't that feel wonderful!"

"It does!" Jonathan said, gazing up at her face and down at the forest into which he disappeared.

Running her fingers lightly up and down his torso and belly, Elizabeth began rocking back and forth. Just as the passion was nearing the point of no return, a thought occurred to her and she stopped and leaned down toward him. "Now, Jonathan," she said in a sultry whisper. "If I make a lot of noise, it's nothing you need fear. It's a good thing. Do you understand?"

"I do now, Elizabeth, I do now!"

She laughed and kissed him deeply, and then sat back up and set about grinding her hips into his. He fit perfectly into her, and the rhythmic motion had her worked up into a wonderful lather in a matter of minutes. Her moaning and gasping grew louder, and slowly but surely he also began to lose the last of his inhibitions and join in with his own vocal expressions of joy. Already well on her way to a next orgasm, Elizabeth was suddenly aware of the feeling growing even more intense, from outside as well as in. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Jonathan running both his hands joyfully through her pubes, and flicking his thumb gently over her clitoris. Exulting in the waves of pleasure from both sides, she leaned in and ground harder against his fingers and his body.

"Nggggghhhhhhhhh! Yes! Do it!" Even with all her experience, Elizabeth still sometimes felt she should have more erudite things to say in the throes of passion. Tonight was not one of those times, however, as she lost herself entirely in the beautiful sensations of Jonathan's body and the wonderfully comforting knowledge that her own once-shameful secret was beautiful to him. The rubbing of his thumb seemed to get just a bit faster and harder, at just the right pace to remain pleasurable rather than too intense...how on earth could he have learned all that with only one other woman?

Elizabeth could feel the dam about to burst, and she longed to carry Jonathan over the edge with her. There was, of course, no way to do that but to let him know more loudly than ever of her extreme pleasure. And so she did, with an absolutely uninhibited scream as the rumbling from deep within her vagina burst out into every corner of her body, right to her fingertips, which she dragged playfully up and down Jonathan's chest as she rocked forth and barely caught her breath. It had the desired result, and she could feel his climax with a jerk and a splash inside her, and an exhausted roar from his throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh," he exhaled as Elizabeth lay atop him, still squeezing him within her body for all she was worth.

Elizabeth propped her chin on his chest and gazed into his eyes. "You were magnificent, darling," she said.

"And to think Irene almost didn't convince me to come out tonight. I was so ashamed."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, Jonathan. Believe me, I took much too long to learn that lesson myself, but it's true. We have nothing to be ashamed of."

"But what did you ever think you should be ashamed of in the first place?" Jonathan asked. Then, before Elizabeth could answer, he knew. "Oh. How horrible to think you would ever be ashamed of that."

"Or that you would feel wrong to find it beautiful."

"It is beautiful. You are beautiful."

"As are you, Jonathan." She rolled off him and curled up close beside him, closing her eyes as the fire cast a mellow final light over them. "I think we're going to be warm this winter, my darling."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers