Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 07

Story Info
Gray introduced to Kate, Will and Elsa found new homes
5.3k words
4.25
15.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella had been in a stern mood before her latest function, and Gray had known the strength of her arm prior to the guests arrival; she had taken pleasure in thrashing him whilst he lay naked on her bed, watched eagerly by Rosie and the new housemaid Kate, who would take over from Rosie shortly; the present maid having earned her right to dominate as a mistress under Ella's wing. Gray howled in a delirious mixture of pleasure and pain as Ella delivered her final strokes and then passed the cane to Rosie. Ella smiled as she slipped her hand under Gray's body and felt his erect cock and expectant balls.

"I need you to be at your most submissive this evening, which is why you shall be put firmly in your place before the guests arrive, some of whom are very special. Rosie shall give you another ten strokes, and then Kate will introduce herself to you in the same manner. You will be allowed to masturbate at her feet after punishment has been served." Gray squirmed on the bed, longing for relief after having his cock nursed by the soft hand of his mistress, knowing the spiteful Rosie would make the most of her ten strokes; he would then know the sweet humiliation of being thrashed by the new housemaid, who had already spoken curtly to Gray, asserting her natural dominance. Kate was shapely and ginger haired; a recipe for spite and self-esteem. She had been taken in by Ella after living by her wits on the streets, a victim of abuse from males in the past, she had developed a natural bent for vengeance against anything in possession of a penis. She had found her way to Arachne House last winter in a poor condition and though no facility for females exists there, the women would always take in certain females in need and house them within the staffing quarters. After being restored to health and hygiene by Hope and the others, her sense of natural superiority was also quickly restored by the stern women and their treatment of the males there. Showing the necessary spite so naturally when allowed to chastise males under the smiles of Hope's watching supervision, Ella was quickly alerted to her talents, as a replacement for the fast maturing Rosie. The ginger harpie sneered at the cowering Gray and watched Rosie impatiently as her mentor flexed the cane.

"You must show Gray here regular chastisement with the cane, and be sure to apply it thoroughly; he thinks being mistress's special pet earns him leniency in the household, so you must be sure to make him recognise his place below you at every opportunity." Gray squirmed as Rosie brought the cane down hard for the first of her ten strokes making him yelp with pain; his cock stiffened in recognition of the giggles which came from young Kate, her pleasure at his pain so apparent; he would enjoy being punished by her and hoped she would show Rosie's penchant for being pleasured by his tongue. After he squirmed in stinging pain on Rosie having delivered her ten strokes with vitality, he was not to be disappointed in any way by the ginger girls deft application of the rattan; his cock pulsing on the bed below him, eager to shoot as Rosie laughed with contempt, accentuating his glorious humiliation at being thrashed by a girl less than half his age.

Kate savoured her moment of domination by discarding her back dress, allowing Gray to see her nubile young shape In bloomers and petticoats; a generous damp patch outlined the lips of her youthful but experienced cunt, bearing testimony to the depth of pleasure she gained from seeing his torment. She had been the object of male abuse before, and now she would show this one who was in charge; her spite magnified by prior experience.

Rosie grinned with a pleasure of her own as the door opened and Ella ushered in three middle-aged ladies, who were all a little flushed with this fresh excitement; new to the society having recently found the courage to expose their feelings of dominance in company. Gray's cock was fit to explode as he viewed the smiling women who would witness his humiliation, and the collar and leash that Ella displayed; waiting for him. The ladies sneered and chuckled as Kate flexed the cane in preparation, one of them was excited beyond all expectation.

"So you allow the maids to discipline your male as well? What a delicious prospect.". Ella smiled down at Gray as he quiverered, ready for the caning from the girl.

"Why of course, it is only natural; he must recognise his place below all females, especially those within the household. He is 'master' in title alone; all females are 'mistress' to him, and he is made to remember this at every opportunity. You will see how he has learned to worship all females when Kate has administered his punishment." Gray's balls tingled as he relished being shown his place by the ginger girl before an audience of mature women; they gasped as the nubile maid set about her task with a vigour which they found refreshing to see; the broad smile she wore displaying her acute pleasure in applying each cutting stroke, making their cunts tingle with jealousy and admiration. Gray's yelps as his bare flesh accepted the striping rattan were equally pleasing to the women, each witnessing corporal punishment of an adult male for the first time. They applauded wildly as the prim maid applied her final stroke and lifted Gray's head by his hair to witness and enjoy the tears he shed like a child; her cunt juiced and tingling as she revelled in her domination of him. Ella smiled with satisfaction as she witnessed the pleasure on the faces of both her new maid, and the women new to her society. Rosie just sneered with haughty contempt; she would soon have her own male pet to dominate. Ella jangled the collar and leash which awaited Gray's neck.

"You'll kneel at your better's feet now Gray, and show our new members how a lowly male appreciates just punishment." Kate assisted by keeping hold of his hair, asserting her control over him as he meekly obeyed and climbed from the bed to kneel before her and Rosie; the women tittered and gasped as they saw his erect cock, his bell-end glistening as wet as his eyes, betraying his submissive pleasure at being thrashed by a young girl, despite the stinging pain. As if their witnessing a naked adult male kneeling before a smiling housemaid, with manhood stiff and erect was not enough, the women watched open mouthed as Gray's humiliation was set by the next command; Ella was warming up nicely for a special evening.

"You will now disgrace yourself before your superiors; you will then help our new maid prepare for the evening, and she shall have the pleasure of leading you collared before our guests downstairs. All will see the evidence of her dominance over you; she has marked your flesh delightfully." The new ladies who had already been treated to sights they had previously only dreamed of in their most carnal moods, such was the staid Victorian society they frequented, looked on open mouthed with their cunts in full arousal as Gray eagerly stroked his cock; masturbation was a sin, and seeing a mature male debase himself at the feet of a maid who had caned him. Kate grinned at the women as they put their hands over their mouths, still a little shy at showing their full enjoyment of his domination. The ginger maid winked at them and pulled Gray's nose into the warm damp cleft of her cunt; Gray's back stiffened to match his cock as he took in the spicy scent of her youthful cunt, the ladies would be treated to the sight of semen erupting from his cock in no time at all. Gray moaned in ecstasy as he duly shot his creamy white tribute over the maid's feet and ankles; the flushed women gawping with wide smiles at first, then applauding as Gray spent generously, his orgasm and delivery accentuated sweetly in the humiliation of their approval. Ella smiled with satisfaction and applauded to, more than pleased with her pet's performance, and turned to her new members.

"My vision is that all males shall be reduced thus; Gray will enjoy being paraded by my maid tonight, he has learned the true position of males in life. You will see other examples of males who have learned to recognise their correct role this evening; we hope to accommodate you with pets in the same way as you progress in our society. Gray has one more task to perform for you before we don our masks for tonight's pleasures." Ella simply smiled at Kate, who deftly slapped Gray and pointed to her feet with a contemptuous grin. With his semi-flaccid cock still dribbling, Gray bent and began the task of licking his warm semen from the girls feet and legs, his balls tingling as he listened to the laughs of the women as he devoured his own salty mess; he knew his place alright, and his humiliation was complete.

As Rosie led the women out to prepare for the evening, Ella turned to Gray.

"You will visit your old habitat with Kate and I tomorrow, as your expertise is required with the choosing of some materials I require; this will also give you the opportunity to thank the new management team there, which you will find most exhilarating." Gray knew that his 'exhilaration' would be further humiliation; as Ella departed and Kate began to undress, his cock began to stiffen again as he imagined being dominated by women unknown at the shop where he was once master. Kate had him kneel as she sat on the bed and removed her soiled bloomers, his cock made a full revival as she spread her legs and displayed a very inviting ginger haired cunt, glistening with arousal; a delicious brown asshole flexed in and out as she lifted her soft white thighs.

"Mistress says I may have my pleasure of you whenever I desire it; you shall quell my excitement before washing me and helping me to dress, you'll lick my asshole clean and then pleasure my cunt. You will perform both tasks to my satisfaction or receive the cane once more." Gray did not hesitate when she pointed to her asshole; he sniffed at her tangy anus and lovingly licked at the sweet pucker before probing deep into its warmth; Kate rubbed her clitoris as she enjoyed his obedience and the lush feel of his tongue, her control of him giving her haughty ego as much pleasure as the exquisite physical stimulation awarded; she owned him now, as much as her mistress, and she would show him a firm hand incessantly. She pulled him up to her cunt and leaned back on her elbows as Gray willingly licked at the delicious pinky folds of her cunt before worshipping her prominent clitoris, his cock now rigid once more. Kate moaned and pointed her elegant legs skyward as Gray rasped vigorously at her juicy cunt, ensuring his punisher induldged in a satisfying orgasm. Sated for the moment she led him to the basin and sat naked in a wicker chair while he filled it with warm soapy water; she remained seated and pointed to mat on which he would kneel to wash her feet and lower legs first, before she too stood on the mat, and smiled contentedly as he sponged her torso and thighs. She spread her legs and allowed him to wash her intimate parts, smiling as viewed his erect cock; just the routine of being made to wash her soft white body excited him. After washing her upper body and padding her down with a soft towel she allowed him to wash while she sprayed her body with an atomiser, filling the room with feminine scent.

His cock bobbed as he rolled her black stockings up her soft white legs, then she passed him a pair of black lace knickers, smiling as she had him sniff the crotch to ensure they were fresh before Letting him ease them up her silky legs to tightly cover her cunt and ass cheeks. After slipping on her black shoes and tying her black Basque, she put on her small black mask and led him to a large mirror, having him kneel in front of it.

"I want you to see yourself being collared, leashed, and hooded by your new house-mistress, you'll then be led downstairs like a dog; I am so excited at having all our guests know I have dominated you, your humiliation will be so enjoyable, I'll carry the cane that's marked you; the women will make me feel oh so proud." She took the cane and sneered at their reflection in the mirror as she stroked Gray's ass cheeks with it, drawing his attention to the still fresh pink stripes and blossoming purple bruising which adorned it. Gray's own excitement was also reflected by his renewed erection; being disciplined by a young lady of low status within the household had been very pleasurable; he knew that the evidence of her work would bring Ella's hierarchy of friends much satisfaction, and he longed to be displayed as the masked ginger maid grinned with pleasure as she buckled the black collar of ownership about his neck, before slipping a black leather hood over his head.

Kate strutted amidst the applause of the society women, keeping a studied look of nonchalance as she led the naked and punished Gray on all fours amongst them; the key members all knew of her former life of abuse at the hands of males, and relished her elevation to her true status, and the evidence of her spite shown by the obedient Gray's punished flesh. Many of the ladies newer to the society inquired upon acquiring her services as 'maid for the day'; they would delight in seeing their husbands justly brought down to complete submission on being thrashed vigorously to ejaculation by a nubile yet spiteful maid. Kate would soon be in a heaven of her own, witnessing a diversity of semen, spent in submission to her dominance. Ella, Constance and Faith smiled down on Gray with smug satisfaction, as the other ladies crowded them to inquire upon the maid's availability; his cock poking stiff as the scantily clad mature women sneered with contempt as he was paraded on all fours. His humiliation was heightened by their costumes, each woman wearing a small black mask which did little to hide identity, yet somehow made them all the more erotic in a sinister way; fashion for the evening seemed to be black lace, each woman's full and rounded breasts clearly displaying nipples and areola through the thin lace, expressing their womanhood unashamedly. Gray's cock perked as he recognised the three women who had witnessed his caning; though dressed demurely before when they had increased his submissive enjoyment as he was punished, all three now looked the perfect dominatrix, their legs exposed in black silk stockings with canes and whips as per all the other women there. Gray felt his leash being tugged and Kate led him over to them.

"You will do the honour of introducing yourself by sniffing each lady in turn, and then kissing their feet, to apologise for the fuss you made when receiving your punishment." A large circle of women gathered round to witness Gray's humbling; each of the three eagerly pressed their plump torso's forward as Gray kneeled and sniffed at their cunts which were expressed excitedly in their black silk knickers, his cock oozing lubrication as he took in their mature womanly scent before kissing the black ankle boots each wore. Gray was then made to kneel in silence as other guests continued to arrive.

There was much excitement as Madam Sarah Morton strutted pompously into the vast drawing room, having masked and discarded her cloak in the hall; her nipples poked excitedly through the black lace as women openly applauded her having her husband on a leash. He followed obediently behind her, his erect cock poking in its own excitement, lifting the fabric of his loose black leggings as he enjoyed the public humiliation; he was made to kneel before his host and kiss her feet, before his Mistress expressed her undisputed authority over him; pointing to a chair by the wall which had been reserved by him.

"You'll drop your leggings about your ankles to allow the ladies to see your pathetic excuse for a penis, and don't you dare let me catch you playing with yourself." The women applauded once more as Morton did as he was told, bowing under the sneers and scorn of the women, he dropped hid leggings about his ankles and sat with his erect cock displayed for their benefit and his humiliation; he remained obediently stationed at the command of his wife, one of only two males granted permission of a chair, one other sat opposite, masked with cock rudely on show also. All the other males were as per Gray, naked and leashed like the pets they were; many knelt on the floor close to those with the privilege of a chair, though all equally under firm control and no communication between them, either verbal or by the deftest gesticulation, was tolerated. There was to be a male present in a further guise; one which both Sarah Morton and her subservient husband would both appreciate, arriving shortly with the dominant Hope from Arachne House. Morton's exposed cock grew stiffer as his dominant wife and the senior ladies of the circle turned and faced him with curt smiles from their position in the centre of the room; he could not hear their conversation but he knew he was the subject of their discussion, and the array of full breasts and plump buttocks made him yearn to be disciplined en masse, his balls tingled as a passing woman stroked his stiff cock with her cane. He knew some form of humiliation was to come his way. Sarah Morton sneered at her husband; though her pointing nipples were the only sign from her controlled external posture that she was aroused sexually, her cunt was wet with excitement as she discussed a promised acquisition with Ella and the others.

"I shall so enjoy humiliating him in the extreme; I know he is not remotely homosexual, but I sensed his excitement at a function where some very feminine ladyboys were present, and he confessed his perversion under the cane later. I shall have them couple before one and all, both will be shamed, and though I shall have more pity for the effeminate one, 'her' coming out will be a sweetly enjoyable humiliation; to lose her virginity whilst her sire is also publicly shamed will be exquisite." Constance was particularly thrilled by the prospect of the debasement of two males for the pleasure of the women present, even if one of the males was as effeminate in mind, and for the most part in body, as the female onlookers.

"And what do you have planned for her when she is installed in your household?" Sarah's full breasts heaved in the black lace as her tight corset lifted them when she breathed excitedly, grinning wickedly at the schemes she had in mind.

"I shall flaunt her before my husband, denying him relief by her unless in the company of other women, or at a function; all will know of his indiscretions, and it will give me license to enjoy the company of males of my choice, who will service me while he watches, denied further, and humiliated completely. She will accompany everywhere in daily life, enslaved as a female, as only a male could appreciate. She will be used as a tool to bring the husbands of other dominant women into line; their humiliation witnessed and recorded to ensure their obedience perpetually." Their conversation was brought to an end by a welcomed interruption; the excitement was felt by males and females alike as the superior Hope made her entrance, with two naked males, naked and leashed ready for new ownership and a pretty girl dressed in virginal white; she was also leashed which startled a few of the women there, unaware of the speciality which lay beneath her outer feminine form. She teetered on high heeled boots, tears staining her soft cheeks from the caning she had received from the stern Hope en route to the destination at which she would realise her fate. Ella and the others who knew her secret smiled smugly as they viewed the astounded faces of other female guests, appalled at swing another female in bondage; Elsa's newfound femininity, enhanced by make-up and the restrictions of a tight bodice were entirely convincing. Beneath her tightly elasticated bloomers, Elsa's little cock stiffened with an excitement of her own as she felt all eyes on her, as the stern Hope shepherded her with the cane she had recently had the pleasure of. She was brought away from the two crouching and totally submissive males, to be examined by her host and Sarah Morton, who almost shed tears of her own as she viewed her new purchase with complete satisfaction.

12