Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't worry, there are plenty of canings ahead for you; for now you can witness the pure enjoyment that dominating a deserving male affords womanhood. You will have more to enjoy before my attentions are focused on your treatment once more, the release that the pimp will enjoy as he is caned will be his penultimate; think yourself fortunate that you will not suffer his fate.' Minter squirmed in the purple dress, and groaned into the gag as the cock-like anal plug massaged his prostate and the foreskin rings brought his bell-end to the point of no return. Hope held the cane tight against his arse as he jerked and convulsed in a ecstasy of humiliating submission on hearing her words, and watching the pimp spasm in his own defeated ecstasy under the cruel administration of the three smiling women. Hope's cunt oozed with satisfaction as Minter groaned while she laughed, his cock spurting hot cream into the truss below the purple skirt as he was immersed in the pleasure of his defeat in divine humiliation; his mind submitting completely to the pleasures which awaited him at Arachne House.

Faulkner's own enforced humiliation was brought from him by the thrashing, as bound and gagged, he jetted his seed to the mattress in ample quantity as it was caned from him. As he writhed in defeat and emptied his balls, Hope now retrieved a large syringe from the bag and took much pleasure in piercing his raw buttocks, injecting its contents into the bound pimp. Polly and Caroline then took great pleasure in sliding the large trunk out from a corner and showing it to the pimp as he fought to stay conscious, the drug fast taking effect. Polly grinned as she unbuckled it and swung the lid open.

'There! Transport fit for any pimp, you'll go nicely in there, doubled up of course!' Faulkner looked at the trunk with terrified eyes which now saw double, slurring a feeble protest through the gag. As he lapsed into a trance, Sylvia took a spiteful delight in swiping and prodding his balls with the cane, gauging his state of consciousness by the level of movement he offered on having the sensitive part of his manhood tested. When he ceased to stir, the women lowered him into the trunk feet first, his body folded up with ease, face down and arse up. The lid was buckled shut.

Minter recovered from his submissive rapture to watch the women drag the trunk out of the door and on to the landing at the top of the stairs, where they laughed as Sylvia lifted her skirt and put her foot behind it. With a wicked look of supreme satisfaction, she launched the trunk down the stairs. It slid upright toward the bottom of the flight, gaining momentum and crashed into the floor, upending and rolling several times before coming to a halt with a pleasing thud against the far wall. The women gave a derisory round of applause before following it down. Hope turned and smiled at Minter, waving a finger to hasten his laboured walk behind them as they descended the stairs.

A cab was hailed and the trunk was manhandled into the space between the seats where the victorious women rested their feet on it, waving goodbye to Sylvia as she stood at the door of the brothel she would now run as a co-operative with the girls who worked it. Minter sat cramped in one corner of the cab, his cock already swelling once more as he wondered what lay ahead for both him, and the battered contents of the trunk. Hope gave him a stern look as she flexed the cane she had collected as a memento of the operation.

Penelope kept her eye on the male who took her fancy as he was utilised as an impromptu slave within the women's rough rehearsals for the play, made to kneel on a platform in a scene where slaves were sold to rich Egyptian women. Her cunt oozed as she watched the physically fit and well endowed male caressed and inspected by the would-be actresses with crops and horse-whips, his cock erect as he sampled their scent and fantasised on being purchased for their pleasure. Ella could see she had made her choice, and took her arm.

'Why don't you come and 'purchase' your slave, the girls won't mind, in fact it will be a treat for them; anything goes in this stage of rehearsal.' Still a little nervous, she edged timidly through the crowd of women who grinned and parted to let her through as Ella led her to her prize. A large woman in a long silk gown which hid nothing of her large breasts and excited nipples edged close as Penelope's eyes met with the males wanting eyes; his cock bobbing as he studied the mature and elegant woman.

'Would Madam like this one? He's very obedient and a very reasonable price.' Penelope blushed just a little, giving the male a sign that he would need be at his most submissive with her; it was immediately apparent that she was unlikely to be as cruelly spiteful as the tutors who had trained him so ruthlessly. He bent and kissed her feet, bringing to the fore the natural authority she would impose over him, her cunt tingling in need of his tongue in service to her. She smiled wickedly as her confidence grew.

'Yes, I shall take him; I have long been in need of an obedient slave.' The large woman passed the leash to her and he willingly followed on all fours as she led him away through the applauding crowd of women, his excitement at being owned matching his new Mistress's pleasure. Ella called Hattie over, Gray tugged along behind the young ginger dominant.

'Show Penelope to her room, and take Gray into mine. You may have your pleasure of him and warm my bed; make sure he holds his seed, we shall both witness his submission when I join you in an hour or so.' Penelope began her rebirth as a free and dominant woman in the luxurious room, now naked, she stood in triumph with her new slave kneeling before her and sniffing the cunt of his new Mistress as he waited her commands, his cock dribbling as he willingly offered himself for domination. A few doors away, Gray's cock was teased close to shooting as his face was straddled by the soft white cheeks of the young and freckled dominatrix, her slender fingers and painted nails tormenting his erection as he sniffed at her arsehole and licked her sweet ginger cunt; he yearned for Ella to join them.

The trunk was unceremoniously crashed down from the cab, it's driver watching the proceedings with some interest. Hope paid him as a plethora of maids and matrons appeared at the rear gates of Arachne house and eagerly dragged it inside. The dominant redhead smiled curtly at him.

'Oh, it's just a load of worthless baggage.' At the rear door a severe looking woman of far Eastern appearance stood with a fixed sneer emanating from her tight eyes, dressed in a delicately patterned green satin dress, she was accompanied by four equally severe oriental women in black satin. The woman almost raised a smile as the trunk was drawn past her and her eyes moved to the redhead and her three companions. Hope bowed in a gesture becoming of the woman's culture.

'I am glad my supervisor could have you here at such short notice Madam Cho, I know you are bound for London Docks tonight. You will have been made aware of the gift I have for you, we shall waste no time in preparing him.' Madam Cho returned the bow.

'I have brought a casket for his shipment, he will have a most comfortable journey overseas.' She looked at the veiled woman in purple, detecting something was not as it should be. Hope grinned and nodded to Caroline and Polly, the three of them then proceeded to strip Minter, there in the courtyard with the maids all grinning and jeering softly. Madam Cho sneered with satisfaction at seeing a male gagged and trussed, having been treated to exposure as a woman. She bent elegantly and viewed his crotch.

'I see he still has his balls, he is a lucky man!' The party went into the preparation room where a a battered and still drowsy Faulkner was dragged from the trunk and pulled up against a bench, his back laid on it as matron noosed him and threw the rope over a beam. It was tensioned and his head lifted by it, so he may witness his fate. His eyes bore a look of terror as another rope was tied about his ankles and pulled back under the bench behind him, forcing his cock and balls to protrude forward. His balls were noosed with a cord and drawn forward by a smiling matron, his scrotum stretched tight. Minter was made to kneel close and watch as another matron took the doomed pimp's cock and worked it to an erection.

Madam Cho watched with deep satisfaction as the bound male was shown the shears which would remove his balls and wriggled in terror. The women were not to be denied their pleasure; the matron who had his cock stroking it relentlessly to full rigidity.

'This is your last chance for a final pleasure, and we must have those balls emptied.' Faulkner tried his hardest to hold back, so the noose about his neck was pulled tighter with some delight by the matron at his head, and the same was applied to the rope below. Choked and bound, the former pimp moaned with restrained pleasure as his cock spent its last in preparation for him being reduced to a eunuch. The watching women cheered and applauded as his seed erupted, eager to see him justly emasculated, and after allowing him the pleasure of several jets, his balls were swiftly lopped off with the razor-sharp shears by the stern matron whose pleasure eclipsed all present. His balls were passed to Madam Cho, who dropped them into an ornate jar and closed the lid with a curt smile.

'It will be my pleasure to see him received into permanent service by one of my wealthier female clients after we have reduced his spirit to match his manhood, white males are so desirable as slaves amongst the society women; he will be made pay for not only his own crimes, but for the arrogance of his imperialistic nation, he will know subservience in the extreme.'

Faulkner writhed in shock, and with the dull pain, though there was little blood; a grinning matron sutured the cut tubes and remains of the scrotum swiftly, and the new eunuch was given a further injection to send him into a nightmarish sleep. His unconcious body was then placed into the padded casket that Madam Cho spoke of, placed on his side in the recovery position with his stitched sack liberally doused with antiseptic. Further appreciative applause was the last thing he heard as the lid was bolted shut.

A shocked Minter was then taken away to enjoy his further treatment by Hope and two cane bearing matrons, as the casket was lifted by the four eastern women in black and taken for immediate dispatch to the docks. The wife-beater would now enjoy the focus of further physical attention to reduce him to the required obedient level. He was taken to a treatment room, his truss removed and foreskin unhitched from the rings before being strapped to a bed. Hope dropped her skirt as the door was slammed shut behind her by the attendant matrons, Minter whimpering through the gag as the three flexed their canes, his cock stiff in its new freedom below him. The air was soon full of the song of the canes as his thorough treatment recommenced.

Penelope was in her element as she proudly displayed her new slave to Ella at breakfast; she had experienced the most thoroughly satisfying night, her dominance emerging so naturally on being indulged in many ways by the obedient and willing male, who now knelt by her, suitably attired for their visit to Arachne House where he would be displayed to Minter. Hope's smile was radiant as she lifted a newspaper and passed it to her; a large column expressed the grim news of the suicide of a society gentleman, via his departure into the Thames from Waterloo Bridge. Penelope sighed with pleasure at the confirmation of her freedom, it would give her the utmost joy in revealing this to the man who would return as her hooded houseboy.

Gray received many smiles from the women of Arachne House who had enjoyed his recent visit as he was led by Ella to where Minter was interred after his first night of treatment, Penelope proudly leading her new male and dressed more boldly than she could ever have imagined just a week ago; tightly corseted in black satin with her ample cleavage on show, her lips glossed ruby red with nails to match, she wanted her ex-husband to see what a loose woman she now was. Hope met them at a corridor, a very generously proportioned rattan in her hand, and smiled warmly as she saw how Penelope had progressed; her 'late' husband having moved swiftly in the opposite direction. She took them to a room with a stark and imposing steel door at the far end.

Penelope grinned with satisfaction on seeing the man who had beaten her so regularly, kneeling naked and leashed with head bowed, a stern matron with cane standing over him with the other end of his leash wrapped about her hand. It had taken a moment for her to recognise him, his hairless body now looking so vulnerable, and gagged to prevent any utterance be it in protest or for mercy. Her cunt tingled as she sat on the bed and lifted her dress, pointing her new male down to the gap between her legs. Minter mumbled something into his mask as he watched the male kneel obediently and sniff at his wife's cunt, prompting the matron to choke him with the leash and rub his cock with the cane, smiling as she watched it rise in honour of the humiliation awarded by his wife.

Penelope sneered at him as she lifted her feet to the bed, allowing her slave to sniff at her arsehole.

'He so loves to lick my cunt and arsehole, and when he has been very good, I like to ride him and have him jet his seed into me; of course his cock is so much bigger than yours.' She tugged the sniffing male's leash.

'Take your cock out, you may masturbate for me.' The grinning matron pulled Minter's leash tight and watched his cock stand rigidly to attention, stimulated by her cane and the sight of the male's larger than average cock being wanked at the sight, scent, and especially the command of his wife. Penelope smiled with satisfaction as the male shot his warm offering over her cunt and arsehole, nodding to Hope who then moved to Minter and undid his gag. Penelope pointed her male away and Minter was pulled to his wife's cunt, gasping as he was choked most efficiently. Penelope's cunt blossomed to full arousal as she savoured humiliating her husband for the first time.

'You lick my cunt and arsehole clean. Get used to the taste of my pet's seed; you'll taste it many times when you are ready to return to my house.' Minter's cock boned as he suffered the divine humiliation of licking another male's semen from the deliciously scented cunt and arsehole of the woman he had once terrorised, the woman who would now dominate him. He was close to shooting his seed as she sighed and laughed on his tongue eagerly lapping the creamy cum from both inviting orifices, his swift treatment already beginning to make him enjoy submission. Sufficiently cleaned, she was now ready to confirm his non-existence, nodding again to hope who delighted in buckling the gag over his slimy mouth before dropping the newspaper to the floor in front of his knees. The redhead sneered with pleasure as she then took a leather hood from the matrons pouch.

'I told you that you were a corpse when you arrived in the coffin.' The women laughed cruelly as his eyes bulged and he grunted into the gag on reading of his suicide; his erect cock dribbling at the realisation that as dead man he was nothing, and could be owned totally and disposed of at the slightest whim of the women. The grinning matron choked him hard and tapped his rigid cock with the cane.

'Now that is certainly worth masturbating over, I think you should show your appreciation for the ladies, especially for your poor widow who now faces the arduous task of spending your money.' Minter worked his cock hard as the ladies laughed, Hope slipping the hood over his head as his eyes moved between his newly confident wife's cunt and the newspaper. The matron made sure he was nicely choked as he panted into the mask and grunted in defeat, spurting his seed across the pages which displayed his own demise. Penelope's satisfaction was near to completion as she watched her hooded houseboy's moment of submissive ecstasy, spending his seed in a delirious admission of her emerging dominance over him; in a few short weeks he would be ready for her to torment perpetually, the wife-beater delivered from his sin, to a life of absolute service to her.

12