Ellen and Ralph - Surprise

Story Info
How deep longings became reality.
9.8k words
4.09
52k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elra
Elra
82 Followers

Hello everyone, most of you know me, us, as Elra on the chat. It is a combination of our names, I'm Ellen and my husband is Ralph. We have a wonderful sex life and I want to tell you how we started the cuckolding lifestyle from an early age on. I'm 25 now and Ralph is 28 and we are into cuckolding for over two years already as it started early in our relationship.

I met Ralph during our time at the University. We had some shared classes and we both hang around with the same large group that existed of a few smaller groups and Ralph and I weren't in the same small group so we didn't saw each other that much. During my time at the university I had some boyfriends and I know Ralph had some girlfriends as well but we were both not the types that had double digits when we met again at a drink of the group and Ralph was already graduated for a number of years and I was up to my thesis and almost ready. I was about 22 and Ralph 25 and that evening we chatted some more than we did before and before I knew it we had agreed to a date the next Saturday.

We agreed he would pick me up at 7 pm. On the day of our date I picked my clothes before I went into the shower. I picked a nice dress, not to short with a small cleavage. As it was still not to warm I had to wear a pantyhose and I choose a nice pair of pumps. My stats are the same for years so I stand about 5'5'' around 135 lbs, 36B and shoulder length brown hair. With my three inch heels I would be the same height as Ralph and I thought he wouldn't mind that. Ralph picked me up at 7 pm and he was very pleased with my looks and he took me to a nice restaurant. After our dinner we took a walk downtown and we had a few more drinks before he took me home. As it was our first date nothing happened yet but we had so much in common and laughed a lot that it was obvious that we liked each other.

For the next three weeks we dated and we even ate at each other's house during the week as we liked each other's company. When it was the fourth week of our rendezvous I invited Ralph to my house for a nice dinner and as I hoped hopefully more. So during the Saturday I did the groceries and started to cook so everything would be almost ready for the evening. Then I went into the shower and I shaved my legs and my pubes to leave only a short small strip. For clothes I picked a nice skirt, blouse and I decided on stay ups and a pair of strappy heels.

Ralph's mouth fell open when I opened the door for him and kissed him as a welcome. Ralph brought a nice bottle of white wine as he knew the main course would be fish. We started with a drink in the living and I noticed that Ralph couldn't keep his eyes from my legs and feet. I thought it was sweet he liked the way I looked and that I would arouse him as it was my goal to bed him that night.

I served the first course and we drank some wine with it. As we were into the main course and I wanted to pour Ralph another glass of white he brought with him he told me not to because he had to drive. I smiled and told him what if I didn't wanted him to drive and smiled....Ralph almost chocked in his fish as he understood what I meant, he smiled and moved his hand away from above his glass so I could pour him another glass. As I didn't had a real desert we drank coffee and something nice to go with it in the living room and I set next to him on the couch.

One kiss led to another and before we knew it we were making out on the couch and I wanted Ralph to take me to bed. When our eyes locked we both knew what we thought and Ralph asked me to lead us to my bedroom. We stood up and grabbed each other when we walked to my room. As we entered my bedroom we kissed more and we started to kiss and undress eachother. Ralph was naked rather quickly and I had left my stay ups on. Ralph was very aroused and I saw he was not that well endowed but I didn't had large cock experiences anyway so I thought nothing of it although it was slightly under 4 inch long and maybe an inch in girth . Ralph kissed my whole body from head to toe and paid a lot of attention to my pussy and he was great in licking and gave me an orgasm with only his tongue. Then when he entered me with his cock he pulled my legs up and started to make love to me. He entered me slowly and he pushed himself in and out several time before he was completely lubricated. He managed to make love for me about 5 minutes before he started to cum inside me and I felt his cum entering me. I had some more explosive experiences but it felt nice especially after he already gave me a climax with his mouth in a way nobody had ever done.

After Ralph's orgasm we cuddled together and we chatted some more and after a while I decided to take of my stay ups and Ralph looked how I pulled them down. It was than that I noticed that he got hard again and I decided to give him a blow job. Without any hesitation I crawled back on the bed between his legs and I pulled my hair to one side of my head and took his cock into my mouth. As I have done it just a few times before I found it funny I could take him in my mouth completely and when I started to bob up and down Ralph came within a few minutes. As he had cum once already he didn't shoot that much but I was hesitant to swallow it so I let his cock slip out of my mouth and went to the bathroom to clean myself. When I came back Ralph looked still very happy, we kissed and cuddled more and then we fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast when Ralph entered my bedroom with a plate with a nice breakfast on it. After we ate together we made love once again and Ralph came in me without me having an orgasm but I didn't mind it I was already in love with his sweet character.

As we dated a little more often after that and we became a real couple and everyone knew we were one. I really loved Ralph and Ralph Really loved me so when I graduated from University, four months after our first date, it was a normal thing to move in at Ralph's place. During the months leading to the moment of living together we managed to keep our sex life very active.

Ralph loved to see me in dresses and skirts with high heels with or without stockings. I loved it to get him aroused with the right clothes and I really got used to the way he made love to me. He always gave me one or two orgasm by pleasing me orally before he made love to me and I managed to suck him some times and even learned to swallow his cum. Sometimes he went down in the morning after we made love and although first I was hesitant about it but as he really loved to go down I didn't mind it.

Sometimes Ralph asked me about my past experiences and what size he was compared to them and if he was pleasing me enough. I told him I loved him a lot and that he was the perfect lover for me as I never felt so feminine before as he always made sure I had at least one orgasm. And although he always made me feel very sexy and feminine his questions made me think about it and I must admit that I had experienced some bigger man than my bf. Not many as I was rather inexperienced when we met.

Ralph kept asking me questions about my bigger experiences I asked him how come he was so interested. Ralph told me he was convinced that he was small and that as he experienced he never had made me cum while making love he thought I might be longing for a cock that could. As I told him that was a silly thought ad I would never make love to another man Ralph responded he didn't meant making love but having sex with another man was what he meant. Naive as I am I didn't understood the difference and Ralph explained he was the one to be in love with but there might be other men that were better in providing sex so I could experience real sexual satisfaction.

Finally I told Ralph that I had some experiences with bigger man maybe up to 6 inch long and a little thicker but I kept telling him I loved him allot. Ralph kept pushing me and told me merely while licking me to another orgasm or keeping on the brick of an orgasms that he was wondering how my pussy would look and taste after I had sex with a bigger well endowed man. Every time Ralph told me about it i started to feel a little wetter and Ralph seemed to be harder and more quickly Cumming after he licked me.

Sometimes when he was licking me I touched his cock with my feet and toes he got very horny and licked me even harder. Sometimes he just came together with me as he tried to ride my feet. I licked it a lot that he loved every inch of my body and almost adored me so much and hardly looked to be interested in other woman.

When we were living together for about three months and Ralph kept telling me how curious he was about what my pussy would look, feel and taste after I would have sex with a bigger man. So when I finally asked him if he really wanted to watch me having sex with another man he almost exploded while I was just holding his small rock hard cock in my hand. SO I teased him and asked him why it turned him on so much to watch me with another man.

Ralph told he already before he met me about having a wife that would cuckold him. As I kept stroking him very slowly I asked him to tell me more about his fantasies and so he did.

Years ago he started to look for porn and erotic stories on the net and he came across regular stories but also a lot of stories about women who had sex with other man. Some were about cheating and some were abut cuckolding. First he didn't liked the cuckolding ones and he only read the stories about cheating woman and he placed himself in the lovers role. But as in most of the stories the man is under developed or not performing he noticed how small he was and that he probably never would become a strong lover. As he started to read the stories from the female point of view he started to read more cuckolding stories and they turned him on a lot.

I asked him what happened in those stories and he told me that the boyfriends or men, as most couples in the stories are married, help their woman to get ready and watch them having sex with other men. The husband is watching and cleaning up afterwards. Ralph told me he licked the ones best in were the husband had to help her shave bath etc. for her lover. As I was still stroking him I asked him if he really wanted it and if he was really sure about it? He told me he loved the idea and couldn't get it out of his head and he hoped one day his girlfriend or wife would walk down this road. As it turned me on a little as well I jerked him a little harder and he came right in my hand. So I told him to show me his devotion and that he had to lick me to two orgasms. And of course he managed that as well in just about 20 minutes two big orgasms.

As the moth progressed there was little said about it until Ralph asked me if I would like to read some stories about cuckolding. He said he would email me some stories and he did and I must say they were exciting. Now I understood Ralph's interest in why he loved me to dressing skirts, thigh highs and strappy heels. As the idea turned me on more and more I started to explore the internet myself as well.

Since then every time we made love it became a topic of our sexual play. Just rarely it didn't and I started to miss it when we didn't so I started to tell Ralph some fantasies that had developed in my head as well. This aroused him a lot and most of the times he just came when I told him my fantasies and jerked or sucked him a little.

The best for him was when I had my feet with painted nails, stockinged or not, around his cock. He always came within seconds when I did that. Afterwards he kissed me and started at my feet to clean them and then up to my pussy to give a mind blowing orgasm with his mouth.

As this went on for a few weeks we shared more and more fantasies and even started to discuss possible targets to have sex with me. He also loved to watch me or help me get ready when we had a party or just went for a dinner or two. He always stayed naked until I was dressed and he loved to put me on my heels or pump. Then he always dressed quickly so we could go. Every time we returned home we were both very aroused by watching the men that could take my 'hot wife virginity'. The imagination worked very well and we both had very hard orgasm when we discussed that possibility.

During those months there was one guy, Mark, that had my full attention. He was the brother of one of my best friends and I knew her for just a few years and she and her husband lived a few blocks away from us. At every party we had at their house he always came up to and asked me how I was and of course how things with Ralph where. He was always very flirty and I knew Ralph loved the fact that I flirted with other men. So when possible I flirted a little with Mark especially when Ralph was looking.

At the latest party we talked together with my best friend, her husband, Mark and of course Ralph and I. We discussed a lot of relationship things and the topic turned ot sex as well. When it came to fantasies one of the men said that all man wanted to watch woman-woman action especially of they were married or having a girlfriend it would be a hot thing to watch them with their best friend. Mark and my friends husband were on the same level but Ralph got a little quite and Mark asked him if he didn't had that fantasy and Ralph told it might be an erotic sight but watching your own wife with another man might be even more arousing. Mark made a joke and said so I still have a change with Ellen? Ralph laughed and said it is just a thing that seems to arouse him and he doesn't know if he would want to let it happen for real. But he said as I am sure Ellen would not allow me to look to another naked woman so a woman-woman thing wouldn't happen in our bedroom. As everybody laughed Mark looked me deep into my eyes and said nothing further about it.

After that party we had great sex and Mark became a common topic in our fantasies as he was very direct in showing he liked me and I thought he would have a nice package based on the stories of his sister who saw him naked more than once even when they were adults. Since then Mark was a solid topic in our fantasies and we loved to tell each other our ideas about me having sex with Mark and Ralph watching. This idea made me very aroused and had me off in minutes every time.

About two months later we had another birthday party at my best friend's house as her husband turned 27. Of course her brother Mark would be around as well. What I didn't know was that during sometimes Ralph went out he and my best friends husband bumped into Mark and one night with a lot booze made Ralph a little more open on his cuckolding fantasies. Of course he never told me about it as he thought I might not liked it. So that night as I dressed for the party and as usual Ralph watched me dress and asked me if I maybe wanted to go nude under my dress. I teased him and said I couldn't but that I would wear my sexiest lingerie a very small sheer thong that hides almost nothing but made it look like I wear nothing and a bra with lace and also very sheer but pulled my breast up enough for a nice cleavage. The dress was nice, a little tight and Ralph's cock stood as hard as a flag pole. He placed the strappy heels on my feet with nice French-pedicure painted toes. Then he dressed as well and we left for the party.

About halfway the party and already some drinks I stood on the balcony when Mark came up to me and stood next to me. He said you look very sexy tonight....and it made me smile and blush. Than he said that he talked with Ralph some weeks ago and that Ralph was very open about his feelings and he was curious if I had the same fantasies? I almost had my glass falling as I understood directly what he meant. I said well it is a fantasy Ralph started and although it turns me on I think it will remain a fantasy. Than Mark grabbed my hand and brought it to his crotch as he said so you are not curious about a cock of this size....! My small hand felt a very large cock in his trousers and he was not even fully hard. He hold my hand over his cock as he slowly make jerking movements and I felt his cock harden. It is 8 when hard and fully at your service whenever you want and of course Ralph can watch if he likes too said Mark. The idea turned me on and my thong was really soaked now. As Mark stood there with my hand on his cock I said I would keep his offer in consideration and went inside to find Ralph.

When I did find him I told him about my rendez vous with Mark and he confessed he might have been a little more open than he wanted to as Mark kept asking questions about it. But he knows a lot about it I said and he just made me wet by asking me questions as well. YOU have a lot to make up for with your tongue and lick me for hours when we get home. I'm sure I will tease him some more by touching his cock through his trousers tonight so I will be very horny later this night. Hopefully nobody will see your hard cock in your trousers I said as I squeezed his tiny hard cock through his trousers as I turned around and left him alone.

After about 20 minutes I found Mark again and we chatted some more and he kept teasing me in friendly way about the sexual fantasies of Ralph and me. He was very considering and said he would love to help us out until I finally said that if I would go for it he would be the man that I would choose him for the job.

As my friend ticked me on the shoulder I had to leave Mark alone as Ralph came walking over and started to chat with Mark. Within seconds I was occupied by my friends and we talked about all the girl stuff we normally do. I got some complements on my dressing style as well and they all said Ralph was very lucky and me as well to have Ralph as a boyfriend.

At around 1 am I went looking for Ralph because I was horny and wanted to go home. Ralph stood on the balcony talking with some of the men on the party and he was pleased to see me. As I walked over I gave him a kiss and asked him if he wanted to go home with me. He was not delaying anything as he normally can do with wanting another drink first and he said we'll go when I had finished my drink. As Ralph was finishing his drink I went to look for Mark to say goodbye but I couldn't find him. When I was looking in the kitchen as well Ralph came up to me and he grabbed me around my waist and I could feel his small hard cock against my back as he said that he was ready to go. I asked him if he had seen Mark and he said he saw him leaving about 15 to 20 minutes ago. I thought that was a pity as I wanted to tease him a little more and make sure I was as aroused as I could be because I wanted to make love to Ralph when we got home. So as Mark was left we said our goodbyes to everyone and left for home. We walked the few blocks hand ion hand and did some kissing and petting on our way home.

Before I unlocked the door Ralph was all over me with his hands and he started to kiss my neck. As I was already very aroused I didn't stop him from putting his hand under my dress as he tried to touch my moistened thong. As we walked inside and we closed the door we started to kiss as we headed for the living room. We turned towards each other and we started to kiss more heavenly as I asked him if he liked the idea to watch me with Mark. Ralph responded very positive as he unzipped my dress and told me he would love to watch me with Mark especially now I told him I felt his large cock through his pants. Ralph asked me if I wanted him to be my first to cuckold him with and I said yes, Mark will be the one I want to cuckold you with. I wanted to feel a large cock and not just Ralph's tiny cock in my pussy so I told Ralph that if he would give me a 100% allowance to go for it I would do it for real. As we kissed and touched we undressed the other and Ralph had me naked within a few minutes. Ralph kissed my neck and went down as he said he would love to go down on me after I had sex with Mark. He would love to lick me and than make love to me as well. Ralph kissed my pussy that was neatly trimmed and only a small strip was left. Ralph's cock was really hard as he always is when he starts to lick me. Ralph teased me for several minutes as he said to me lets got to the bedroom. I was shaking my legs as Ralph has licked me almost to an orgasm but didn't let me cum yet.

Elra
Elra
82 Followers