Elusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

I was still deep thrusting when he stood, threw some money down on the table, and extracted a card from the open wallet before returning it to the inner pocket of his silk sports jacket. He walked over to me. Our eyes were locked from the moment I had first seen him. The card drifted down from his long, sensuous, well-manicured fingers and floated to the top of the pool table beside the leather guy's trembling belly.

"Come see me," he said in a rich baritone. "Whatever you want, I can afford."

* * *

Early the next afternoon I was covering the elegant patrician on a lounger on the terrace by the pool of his villa high on the cliffs overlooking Acapulco Bay.

He was good, very good. He gave great, languorous head, and he took all of me in one long, sweet slide, his channel walls making undulating love to my cock as it took its long journey inside him.

I was sighing and moaning as contentedly as he was as we fucked.

A flash in the sun caught my attention, and I looked out over the cliffs ringing the bay. The young man, the Calvadistas, the cliff diver, was forming a beautiful arc with his slim, bronzed body as he floated in the air toward the shallow water below. He had to time his dive precisely to catch a large incoming wave to survive the dive. A beautiful body. An awe-inspiring dive. Something I had never, never seen in the movies before.

My cock engorged further, and the elegant patrician cried out in ecstasy at the extra length and girth, and began to writhe in earnest under me, losing his oh-so-refined control and pounding his pelvis more insistently against my crotch. Wanting more, deeper, harder. They always had trouble taking all of me, but they always wanted more.

I looked up again, zoning out on the body underneath me, sucking me inside with all its worth. Centering on the special gift I had to give.

My eyes and mind drifted back to the other cliff. I watched the graceful, lithe, bronzed body climbing back up to the top of the cliff. And, in my mind, I was climbing with it. And when we reached the top, I would lay him out on the cold stone, and I would dive deep, deep inside him. And this would be what I wanted. What would satisfy. Or so I told myself.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers
12