Elven Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lis, having recovered from her orgasm, leaned forward, kissing Lestwin's clit, and the other girl opened her eyes and moaned loudly in shock. Lis wrapped her lips around her lover's hard nub, gently sucking, her tongue making small circles. Lestwin stopped bouncing, allowing Lis to continue her ministrations, and Seb began to thrust up into her harder and harder. Lestwin grabbed one of her small, amazing breasts in each hand and began to play with them, squeezing and stroking her own globes. Lis' fingers were buried in her own pussy, and occasionally her tongue would sneak out to lick Sebastian's cock.

His thrusts became incredibly hard and fast as he felt Lestwin begin to tighten around him, and with a yell she finally came, pussy clamping tight around his fullness, sweet liquid pouring out of her center and over the cock filling her. She blushed as her orgasm hit, the combination of her two lovers driving her to unbridled ecstasy.

After what seemed like an eternity, she came down. Blushing furiously, she glanced down at Lis, who looked up at her with a look of smug satisfaction. Lestwin pulled off of Sebastian and lay on the bed next to him, and Lis eagerly climbed onto the bed and stood to take her place. Sebastian glanced at her ass as she did, and his suspicions were confirmed-- Greek gods would have killed to have an ass as perfectly voluptuous as hers.

Lis wasted no time in lining her pussy up with Sebastian's cock. His member was soaking with Lestwin's juices, and Lis was still dripping with pleasure from her orgasm. She lowered herself onto him slowly, squirming slightly at the feeling of the thick intruder, and let out a noise somewhere between a moan and a whimper as she finally took him inside her. He filled her up all the way, and she began slowly moving, but her pace quickened almost immediately. Sebastian's hands braced her luscious hips, feeling the incredible curve of her pelvis beneath his hands. He was transfixed by the bouncing of her full breasts, so distracted that he didn't notice Lestwin moving until he felt her fingers against his cock.

The redhead had moved her hand to Lis' crotch, and was stroking and pinching her clit, her mouth dedicated to giving the other girl another hickey, while her free hand cupped one of the soft globes. Lis moaned more loudly now, and turned her head to kiss Lestwin deeply. Their tongues danced over one another, fighting for control. Within a few more thrusts, Lis came, still sensitive from her last climax. It was, if anything, harder. She released the other elf's mouth to scream with pleasure, and Sebastian had to do everything in his power to not join her-- the feeling of her pussy enveloping him was almost too good to be true. She continued thrusting as she reached new heights of pleasure, before finally finishing, exhausted.

She removed herself from Sebastian's cock, groaning as he slid out, and lay down next to him, ready to sleep. "Lis!" the other girl scolded, "Haven't you noticed that our new friend hasn't come yet? Why don't you help him out?"

Lis nodded and stood, walking to the foot of the bed and kneeling before Sebastian. She took her full breasts in her hands and softly wrapped them around his soaked cock. He groaned at the feeling of his member being surrounded by her soft tits, and began to thrust against her. Lestwin fingered herself as she watched, and Lis bent her head down to lick the head of Sebastian's cock. He groaned and squirmed with the sensations, feeling like he was about to burst. The feelings of her tits enveloping him in pleasure and her tongue working magic was soon too much for him, and he let out a soft, feminine moan as he came, spilling his warm semen all over Lis' chest. Lestwin came too, her fingers bringing herself to a soft, fulfilling finale. As soon as she was done, she moved to her friend and licked the cum off of her breasts before joining Sebastian in bed.

The three of them were finally satisfied. Lis and Lestwin snuggled closely, the former gently stroking the other's long ears. "That was great," Lestwin sighed.

Before they knew it, they had all drifted off to sleep.

12