Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly. Counting to ten, I tried to clear my mind of bare bodies and thick sweaty flesh. I ached inside badly. It was a hunger that knew no limits and it was eating me from within. I moaned against my sealed ruby red lips. My nipples grew stiff against the delicate fabric in the cups of my bra.

I opened my eyes and beheld the beauty before me. I wouldn't have to suppress these intense cravings for long. Soon, I could let loose my appetite. Soon, I would be free to indulge.


****
The Diamond
****


"This place is fucking nuts."

I glanced over my shoulder at the massive man behind me. He'd done nothing but talk since the moment he'd joined us.

"Man I wish I knew about this place when I went to college," he continued in his rumbling gravelly voice. "There's fucking everything here."

We walked on, making our way toward the steps ahead. I stared at the sleek shiny back of the man in front of me. I could remember a time when I had been as fit and athletic looking as he was. I had to be the skinniest one of us all. With a sigh, I reminded myself that it was not a night that I'd have to compare myself to others.

"I think they got it backwards," the huge man went on. "They say it's supposed to be like heaven up here at the top. Like this is the divine half, or some shit. But way I got it figured? What I've seen? The really nasty shit goes on up here. All that stuff down there ain't nothin' but child's play compared to up here."

"The whole place is hell," I heard the man in front of me say. "The place is symbolic. It gets better as you rise higher. That's what it's supposed to mean."

The huge man snorted. "Yeah, I guess. It's so fucking bright up here...."

I silently agreed with him. I looked over at the humongous golden chandeliers and lighted chains that wove between them all. The glow was so brilliant that I couldn't look at them long. Peering over the rail of the walkway, I got an uneasy chill. From the top floor the view was daunting. I could hardly make out anything of the dance floor in the abyss below.

I rubbed at the itch on the top of my head through the thin black fabric of the mask. Wearing the thing was getting pretty irritating. I felt ridiculous. My nerves were getting the best of me. I never thought I'd actually find myself at Elysium. Though part of me was excited and proud that I'd done something so daring, standing on the devil's doorstep was pretty intimidating. I was starting to get cold feet.

Actually, my bare feet were literally getting cold. My nipples were rock hard. Glancing down at my bare chest, I cursed myself for not shaving my body hair. There wasn't much of it, but the other three men were smooth and looked amazing. Except for the beast of a man behind me. His chest and arms were coated with a thin layer of blonde hair.

"Hey, diamond guy." The large man was right next to my ear. His breath smelled of beer and spice. "You ever been to the top floors?"

"No. First, uh... first trip."

He chuckled. "Aw, fuck man you're gonna love this. You better be ready to let it all go brother."

The young oriental woman in the red dress, Mia, guided us up the two flights of steps to the corner of a giant corridor. We had come to the very apex of the gigantic building. There she turned and flashed us a smile.

"Gentleman, please wait here," Mia told us. "Miss Mary should be inside."

The woman turned and headed down the corridor. Peering around the corner, I saw her entering the largest set of double doors I'd ever seen.

"That used to be the ballroom, I think."

I looked at the dark skinned man beside me when he spoke.

"Now it's like a fuckin' throne room or something probably," he snickered.

I allowed myself an uneasy laugh. I looked at the other men. It was a bit of a creepy sight. I still hadn't seen any of their faces, nor had they seen mine. We all wore masks, if that's what they could be called. The "masks" were black and made of extremely thin cloth. They were pulled tightly over our heads, covering everything except for our mouths where an opening had been cut. There were no holes for the eyes, though. Somehow, the fabric was so thin that it was possible to see with surprising clarity.

The big guy had joked that they made luchadore masks out of black panty hose. To my eyes, the thin black masks made the four of us look like eerie cultists or something. The cloth around our waists helped the effect. We were all nude except for the black and gold togas around our hips.

Standing near the other men, I felt ridiculous. The three of them had better looking bodies than my skinny frame. I eyed the smooth dark flesh of the guy with the heart emblem on his mask. The light gleamed off of his toned olive physique. There was a certain energy about him, like I could feel the power and speed radiating from his slender chiseled framed.

"Anyone got an idea what she looks like?"

We all turned to look at the big guy who wore the emblem of a club.

"Who?" Said the dark skinned man. "You never saw Mary?"

"No, no, not her," the bulky guy spat. "I'm talking about the girl, ya' know?"

The three of us glanced at each other.

"I wasn't told anything," I said. "I thought that was the point."

"I heard she was a big girl," the larger guy said with a snicker. "I like big chicks."

He looked absolutely frightening. Maybe he was a body builder or a body guard, or possibly even a football player. In any case, the guy was huge. He wasn't all muscle, but he was very broad and thick. Nearly every bit of his bulky skin displayed various tattoos. I saw a mermaid on his forearm, a tribal sun on his back, and a roaring bear on his bicep to name only a few. All that was visible of his face was his thick goatee and his wolf like smile.

"If she's a chunky one there'll be plenty for all of us," the big man went on. "I'll be able to save some for you boys."

"I spotted a redhead like that getting on the elevator," the dark man noted with a smirk. "She wasn't exactly a chunky girl, but she was bigger."

It reminded me of someone I knew. Feelings of guilt and shame began to resurface. I thought of the diner back home. I couldn't imagine what the people there would think if anyone knew I was at Elysium and what I was doing.

"I wonder what kind of cash this place brings in a day," the tattooed man said.

The pale guy next to me with the spade on his mask turned and grinned at him. "They should have given you eye holes instead of a mouth hole."

The four of us shared a brief laugh just as the woman in the red dress returned. Mia gave us a bright smile and motioned toward the huge wooden doors at the end of the corridor.

"Gentlemen, follow me. Miss Mary will see you now."

I fell in behind the young oriental woman. Craning my neck up, I gawked at the colossal doors. I felt a hand on my shoulder and again I smelled beer and spice. The man with the club emblem was leaning so close as we walked that I feared I might feel his dick poke my hip at any moment.

"You're looking the wrong way, Diamond Boy," he hissed.

He pointed toward the swaying hips in the red dress before me. My dick stirred beneath the black toga. I traced the slit in the side of the Mia's dress that revealed her glowing tan leg, as well as the dimpled side of her tight ass cheek. Her dress hadn't seemed so revealing from the front, and never had I seen such a dress that exposed so much of a woman's backside. It was enough to make my mouth water and my cock ache.

I could hear the three men snickering behind me as the young woman pushed open the large doors. We grew silent went we beheld the scene beyond those doors. A gentle seductive melody and a sweet and salty fragrance greeted us, but it was our eyes that feasted.

The room was enormous, as I expected of what was apparently a ballroom at one time. There were glowing hues of pink and blue swirling in the mist that blanketed the floor. Several mirror balls hung from the dark ceiling high above, casting their glittering offspring over everything in the room.

My first thought was that it looked just like a strip club. Booths and tables covered the room, packed with people sitting quietly and conversing over drinks in the twilight of the room. There were elevated platforms, stages, surrounded by chairs filled with more people. It certainly seemed like a strip club, until I noticed what was happening on the stages.

We drifted wordlessly past the stage that was nearest, our feet following the woman in the red dress while our eyes followed the action on the stage. A naked girl with glowing purple hair bent on all fours on the stage. The stage beneath her must have had blacklight bulbs inside of it. Behind her was a glowing man on his knees thrusting his hips against her ass while the people that encircled the stage looked on quietly.

There was a balding man in a suit standing and leaning over the stage. His tie in the clutches of the purple haired girl. With every thrust that slammed her ass cheeks, she moaned against the lips of the man in the suit. He reached under her and groped her tiny pink breasts. The naked girl raised a hand to her glossy lips, took a drag from the thick joint between her fingers, and slowly blew a plume of smoke into the bald man's open mouth.

"Damn," I heard myself utter.

As we continued on, we rounded a table where I saw a woman lying on the tabletop, surrounded on all sides by people seated there. This woman appeared to be a simple patron of the club. She was obviously drunk or high and was laughing hysterically. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist. Her legs were spread, her bare crotch exposed.

I watched in shock when I looked closer and saw the white powdery residue between the lips of her pussy. A Hispanic man with slick black hair and a silky blue shirt leaned down between her thighs, put his face in her crotch, and snorted loudly while the woman laughed louder. He rose quickly, shaking his head wildly and rubbing his face.

"Uh, Miss? I'd like to party with them!"

Mia didn't acknowledge the huge guy behind me at all.

Everywhere I looked I saw upper class people seated around such scenes. Some merely ate dinner and chatted quietly. Others watched the stages in wonder. I saw a man wearing foreign robes eyeing two men in front of him as they rubbed oil over their chests.

Just as many people stared at our group as we stared at them. I realized that a foursome of half naked robed men wearing black masks probably looked as bizarre as anything that was happening in the room. Some looked at us almost fearfully. Men and women alike eyed us seductively. I felt simultaneously embarrassed and empowered.

We passed a booth where a girl bounced her bare ass on a man's lap vigorously. She wailed every time her jiggling cheeks crashed down onto him. The guy was fully clothed, though his glistening dick and balls were pulled from his slacks. He was sweating and cringing, apparently on the verge of an intense orgasm. I felt my own cock surging with blood. My skin flushed warm.

"Holy shit, man," I heard the pale guy in our group say.

It took a lot to turn my eyes from those bouncing bare ass cheeks. When I did, I nearly collided with our guide, who had stopped. Mia grinned smugly back at me. She then turned toward the round booth where I saw two men in black suits and dark shades sitting as still as stones, oblivious to their surroundings. In the middle of the booth was a shirtless man and another very familiar face.

The oriental woman gestured to us and cleared her throat. "Miss Mary, the gentleman you were expecting."

Mary glanced up from her cocktail at the sound of our guide's sweet voice.

"Ah, just the men I needed to see!" Mary said, her dark eyes flashing.

Mary was stunning. When I'd first seen her, she'd worn a grey and black pants suit, and even then she was the most gorgeous older female I had ever seen. This night, she wore an elegant ballroom gown with a myriad of bright colors. She peeked down and muttered something toward her lap.

My jaw fell open when a young woman appeared from beneath the table and slid into the booth beside the shirtless man. I exchanged shocked glances with the pale man beside me. The people at the table adjusted allowing Mary to scoot her way from the leather seat.

She stood before us, adjusted her gown, and gave us a broad smile.

"Don't you all look just appetizing," Mary said with a spriteful laugh.

She placed a hand on the pale guy's cheek and gazed proudly upon his masked face. I found myself longing to experience her touch. My dick brushed the smooth fabric of the robe around my waist.

Mary looked to each of us in turn. "Gentleman, welcome to the Ballroom. As much as I'd love to invite you to stay, you have pressing business elsewhere, don't you?"

Mary walked before us, her smile shedding a glow of optimism on each of us. She came to stand before me. I felt my heartbeat quicken. I curled my fingers into my sweaty palms and shifted from foot to foot. Her dark eyes fell upon me. She was beauty incarnate. Behind the veil of the mask that covered my face, I allowed my gaze to wonder. I traced the line of her cleavage, behind the abundant jewelry that was draped from her neck.

She wasn't wearing a bra. I glimpsed the sides and the bottoms of her perfect breasts. They rested naturally behind the open split of the front of her gown. I wanted to pull that gown open and expose her, crash against her, and ravage her. When my eyes met hers again, she was grinning slyly at me. My insides melted.

Mary's tone grew a bit more serious. "I wanted to speak to you boys before your night began. I won't be telling you anything we haven't gone over previously, but I wanted to reiterate some things in front of all of you."

Mary stuck a single finger in the air, as though she were motioning to someone beyond the four of us. She turned her attention back to our group.

"Tonight, you'll realize your fantasy as agreed upon," she continued. "But... though it is your fantasy, she is the star. She is the center of focus, as the situation so dictates. Therefore, I need to remind you boys of a few rules so that things run smoothly for everyone.

"First and foremost, the masks stay on. They will remain on for the duration of the night. The only reason they should come off is if she asks you to remove them. She won't. Anonymity will be maintained. You are no longer the men you were when you walked through my doors. You are her house of cards. Each unique. All the same.

"You'll do as she asks. Without question. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, but if any one of you feel uncomfortable abiding this, the time to turn back is now. When I lock the door, I'm swallowing the key."

Mary leveled her black gaze at each of us as if in question. The four of us exchanged faceless glances. No one said a word. I felt like I was taking a plunge from the summit of my own sanity. I couldn't back out now. I was going to do this. I wanted to do this.

A short man in a tuxedo slipped behind Mary and placed a platter on the table. She gave him a smile before turning back to us.

"We give you complete confidentiality, and we expect the same from you," Mary said. "Call it a mutual agreement. For your benefit and ours."

She took the four tiny shot glasses from the platter between her fingers, two in each hand. Mary turned her dark but beautiful gaze on me. She extended a hand, and I took one of the offered glasses. She moved down the line doing the same to each man in turn.

"Lastly, you're taking a vow of silence as of this moment. When you enter that room, you should only speak if necessary, or if she should demand it. Grunt, growl, scream, or moan, but do not speak, not to her nor to each other."

Mary stopped in front of the large tattooed man in our group, offering him the final shot glass.

"That means you especially, my King of Clubs," she said narrowing her eyes at him.

He grinned at her with his wolf teeth. "I can't make no guarantees, sweet pea."

Mary's face was void of emotion. The color seemed to leave her skin as she studied the smiling man with her cold dark eyes.

"Then in the morning I'll have your cock in a jar to keep in the bottom drawer of my desk."

The big man's smile faded at the indifferent finality in her voice. The four of us remained silent. I felt a cold stab of fear in my heart. Something strange and malevolent peeked through Mary's eyes in those briefest of seconds.

We all turned at the sound of a man and a woman wailing in pleasure. The fully clothed guy at the booth next to us was holding on for dear life, clutching the girl's bare red ass as she ground her hips into him furiously. He shoved at her thighs, apparently attempting to stop the girl, but she would not. She crashed against him and he screamed louder into her breasts. She twirled her ass in his lap. The girl breathlessly cast a glance towards us and smiled.

Mary grinned at the scene. "Two happy customers."

I stared in awe at the couple. A nervous chill crawled into my chest. Or was it excitement? I was bound for a similar fate as that exhausted man in the booth.

"What is this shit?"

The dark skinned man was peering down at the small glass of murky red liquid. I looked down at my own shot glass. The beverage was thick like syrup, and I thought I caught the scent of cinnamon. No, it was spicy but... sour? I couldn't place the smell.

Mary smiled. "It's just a special little toast for a wonderful evening. You may find that it will, shall we say... heighten... your experience. And so raise your glasses, gentlemen...."

We obliged. Holding the glass before the light, I watched as the translucent liquid seemed to swirl like a red storm. Mary motioned to each of us in turn.

"To the diamond, the spade, the heart, and the club... and to the red queen that awaits... may your body and soul be free."

There was a short pause before Mary gave us a little nod. I saw the pale guy turn his glass up beside me. Putting any thoughts or doubts aside, I put the shot to my lips and poured it down with one swift motion. I expected it to burn once it hit my stomach. The thick liquid was so smooth and warm. The taste however, was wretched. It was like swallowing sulfur, sweet and tangy but incredibly spiced. My tongue and throat tingled unbearably. My stomach then felt like a flame had been kindled suddenly.

I glanced over to realize I had probably handled the shot better than the other men. They shook their heads, blew out long puffs of air, and suppressed one or two coughs. Mary simply smiled at us. She then lifted her wrist to her lips.

"Simon, we'll be down in about fifteen. Make sure she's settled in."

I didn't know what to think at first. Then I realized she was speaking into a watch that was nestled among the dozen colorful bracelets on her wrist. It dawned on me that it was about to begin.

Mary motioned toward the giant wooden doors across the Ballroom.

"Gentlemen, if you would, please follow me downstairs to the sixteenth floor. Your queen awaits."


****
Angela
****


I wasn't a fan of scotch but I had already drained two glasses of the stuff. It couldn't have been five minutes since Simon had left. Nothing I did helped to calm my nerves. I had gone to the balcony that overlooked the ocean to take in the view. Staring down into the never ending night had only served to make my head swim.

I felt like I was breathing arctic air. My hands wouldn't quit shaking. Every few seconds I would look toward the door, expecting it to open. I wanted to splash cold water on my face but I didn't want to ruin my impeccable makeup. Fear and excitement wrestled in my chest, as though I were standing in line for a roller coaster.