Emailing With Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean my head back and whisper, "Please, Amy... I need you... NOW!"

You lean further forward, and your breast is pulled upward and away from my hungry mouth. I run my tongue all over your stomach, kissing and licking it as you move. Gradually, you move your hips upward, so my mouth is moving to where I so desperately need it. When I feel your navel beneath my tongue, I slip it in and out, fucking your navel as I will fuck your other holes.

I can definitely smell your arousal now, and it makes my head spin. As my tongue slides between your thighs, I can taste the juices dribbling out. I lick them all up, not wanting to waste a single drop. You are moving your hips now, wanting my tongue inside you. But I tease you as you teased me, licking all around but never quite at your center.

Finally, you twist your hips and arch forward, and my tongue slides deep inside you. We both moan at the same instant, and I slide my tongue out and over your clit. You press your hips down, forcing your wet pussy tight against my face. I slide my tongue deep into you, stretching to get it as far inside as I can. You begin to rock your hips forward and back, fucking my face. I am alternating, sucking your clit hard, then darting my tongue in and out of your wetness.

You reach down with one hand and spread your lips wide for me. I take your mound into my mouth, holding your clit gently between my teeth and flicking my tongue across it, fast light licks that drive you crazy. I can tell by your breathing, your moans, your juices coating my face, that your orgasm is very near. Your hips are thrusting hard against me as I take your clit between my lips and suck it.

You are moaning louder now, "Yesssss, Jessi, yessssss... Just like that... Love me, baby, God I love how you love me..."

I move my tongue to the rhythm of your hips, sliding it out when you pull back, then back inside you as you press them forward. Your juices are flowing freely, I can feel that my face is wet with them. I know I am soaking wet myself, loving that I arouse you so. The idea that a beautiful woman like you would respond to me with such intensity is so erotic...

Your movements begin to get more frantic, and I know you are so close... I slip my tongue as deep inside you as I can, and I can feel your tremors beginning. You are moaning and grinding your wet pussy into my face. You scream and I feel the walls of your pussy spasming around my tongue. I press against your clit with my nose as I dart my tongue in and out. You are rocking into me and moaning with the spasms. "Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Ohhhh... Ohhhh..." With each surge, more of your sweet nectar flows out onto my tongue and face. To my great surprise, I feel my own pussy spasming, feeling my own pleasure without you having touched me.

My tongue is so busy, lapping all the juices I can, not wanting to waste any. Finally your tremors subside and you slide down so we are laying next to each other. Our soft, sweaty bodies feel so good together. You hold me close and kiss me so tenderly. I whisper, "Please untie my hands baby, I need to hold you..."

You say nothing, but instead roll on top of me so our mounds are pressed together. You lean forward on your hands, and slowly rub your body along mine. When I feel your erect nipples against mine, I moan softly. I arch my hips up, pressing my mound into yours. You allow me to rub myself against you for a brief instant, then roll off so that again you are laying next to me.

Still you say nothing... I can feel your breath in my ear. Your hands begin to explore my body. I am soaking wet, from the feelings we are sharing this glorious night, from the intensity of your orgasm, from the sensations of your hands all over my body, touching, pinching, teasing me...

As your hands roam my body, I arch up into them, wanting to feel more contact. But you keep your hands moving, never allowing me to feel more than a whisper of a touch. Then I feel you move away, and the sensations stop completely. I can hear you moving around, but other than my breathing, the room is silent.

Then I feel you next to me again. You resume your teasing, moving your hands all over my body with feather-light touches. My hips are moving, my legs are spread wide, you can clearly see my shaved mound shiny with my juices. When your finger runs down my slit, I moan and arch my hips up, but you move your finger away before I can get any sustained contact.

You move your face close to my ear and whisper, "You like that, don't you darling?"

"Oh, God yes, Amy, I love it, you know I do..." is my immediate response.

"Then open yourself for me, baby, show me..."

I bend my legs as much as I can with being tied down, and open my legs wide. The rush of air against my steaming pussy startles me, but it also arouses me and I moan. I turn my face to yours, wanting to kiss you, but you back away. I can smell myself, so I know you have to be able to smell my arousal.

Again your soft voice in my ear, "Just lie back, baby... I know you will love this, just go with it..."

I moan, "Yes, please... I am yours completely, Amy, do with me what you want..."

"Darling Jessi, I plan on doing exactly that..." Your tongue darts around the inside of my ear. You know exactly how much I love that, love having my ears and throat and chin kissed and licked and sucked.

Your hand moves between my legs, and I feel your fingertip exploring my wetness. I arch upward with my hips against your finger, but you again withdraw it. Once more, your sweet voice in my ear."Slowly, darling Jessi, no need to rush, I want this to be perfect, want to love you as you always wished you could be loved..."

I relax into the bed, and your hand returns. You gently slip your fingertip inside me, and I cannot help but moan. You move your finger in and out, coating it with my juices. Soon a second finger joins in, both sliding in and out. I am getting very turned on by this, but I am biting my lip, trying to control my urge to press back against your fingers.

Your voice is constant in my ear, "You love this, don't you Jessi? You love how I fuck you, don't you, baby? You love when I slide my fingers into you, get you all wet, don't you..."

All I can do is moan softly and nod my head, "Yes, Amy, you know I love it... Love how you touch me, love how your hands feel on my body, love how you fuck me..."

Now a third finger joins in... I am getting filled up with your fingers, but also love how you have your other hand spreading me wide, dancing all over my clit. I am moaning softly, and this time when I turn my head to yours you lean forward and we kiss. This is not a tender loving kiss, this is a "Girl, I'm gonna fuck you so good!" kiss.

Your hands move away from my pussy for an instant, then I feel something being pressed against my opening. I twitch, but you just lean to my ear and whisper, "It's okay, baby, remember I'm not gonna hurt you..." Again I relax, and I feel something pressing forward into my pussy. It is cool but definitely wet, so I think it must be some sort of dildo, but it is apparently already well-lubricated.

You work it into me slowly, twisting, pressing forward, always whispering to me or licking my ear. It is large but not too big, and soon I feel its base against me, and you begin to move it in and out. I can feel something on it that is rubbing against my clit, and it feels so good. I can feel something vibrating gently against my clit when you slide it in deep.

You lean forward again, and kiss me again. Passionate kisses, tongue dancing wildly, as you fuck me. Sliding the dildo in and out, slamming it into me. Then you leave it buried in me, and break the kiss. I feel you move so you are straddling my hips, then I feel your body very close to mine.

You reach down and pull the eye patches off. I look down and see that we are joined on a v-shaped double ended dildo. I smile up at you and coo, "Mmmmmmm... Nice, baby!"

We begin to move together, grinding our hips, each sliding up and down on the dildo buried inside both of us. We are rubbing our clits together as we fuck, and the little knobs at the junction of the toy are rubbing against our clits too. I am thrusting up with my hips, wanting to fuck you like no man ever has. You are slamming your hips forward, wanting the same thing.

You lean forward and we kiss. I can tell that I am close to my climax, but I want us to cum together. So I force myself to slow down, wanting your peak to happen as mine does.

You reach between us and turn the vibrator up a little, and I am moaning into your mouth, kissing deeply as we fuck. I can feel your breathing getting shallow and know you are getting close as well. I break the kiss and whisper, "Cum for me, Amy, please... I want you to cum with me... I love fucking you, baby..."

Your breath is ragged against my ear, and you are moaning softly. Your hips are slamming forward, fucking me furiously, shoving the two ends of the dildo deep inside both of us.

I hear your voice, straining with the exertion, "Uhhhh... Uhhhh... Uhhhh..."

Then, louder, "Ohhhhh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" and you are fucking me with short sharp strokes. I love the feeling, and it sends me over the brink.

"Oh, God, Amy.... God yes, baby... so good..."

I am spasming uncontrollably, my hips bucking up off the bed. You turn your face to mine and we kiss again. I can feel your hips spasming, too, and know we are cumming together...

It is so erotic, so sensual, so fucking HOT to be with you, loving you, fucking you...

As we come down, you untie my hands and I wrap my arms around you and hold you close...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope you liked that, hope it wasn't too wild (although I doubt THAT!). So your turn, darling Amy, tell me what happens next... What can I do to give YOU a "night of heaven"?

Licks and Kisses, Jessi

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So dear readers, I hope you have enjoyed this... I still get wet reading it, and I hope it has the same effect on you! As always, send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi