Emancipation Inked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to get wild now and Sarah rode his face fiercely. She didn't care that he could hardly breathe or that he couldn't move. In fact that only made the feelings more intense. She was moaning at each of his actions and David found he was enjoying himself immensely. He hated the taste of his own cum and yet he kept licking. The responses he was eliciting were so satisfying, he loved giving pleasure and Sarah was telling him exactly what to do to accomplish that. He puckered up to her vagina and sucked, feeling a feast of nectar slide down his throat.

"Baby that's it I'm getting so close. Please lick my arse too" Sarah moaned as she road his face.

David couldn't believe it but he wanted to lick her arse. Even if Sarah freed him at the moment he still would have done it and as her hips rolled revealing her tight wrinkled hole his tongue drove straight for it.

She was closed tight. He twirled the end of his tongue around the furrowed skin. Slowly, gently, he pushed his tongue in and revelled in the feel of her sphincter tightening around it. The little hole was tight and he begun thrusting it in and out as he had just fucked her pussy. He knew it wouldn't be long before he got the chance to fuck her again. His cock throbbed and jumped as it came back to life.

Sarah couldn't remember feeling this good or this alive. As she fucked David's face she let go of the bed and brought her hands to her breasts and kneaded the flesh violently. She pulled and twisted her nipples as she had just done to David but in her the torment only hastened her climax.

David was doing his best to keep up but while he was still chained to the bed and she was undulating her hips so rapidly all he could do was hold his tongue out and let her fuck it like a tiny cock. From her clit to her arse hole David's tongue ran a vigorous course over the contours of Sarah's body.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Sarah suddenly threw her head back and screamed as her body convulsed in wave after wave of pure bliss. Her fingers dug into the soft flesh of her breast while she pushed down hard against David's face. Her moans went on and on, trailing off as all the air rushed from her lungs.

The pleasure didn't stop. It seemed that she would spasm forever when something broke and a flood of juices gushed over David's face.

Finally her hips stopped moving and she slumped. She fell beside a saturated David panting and gasping, on the bed. Together their chests fell quickly, breathing deep ragged breaths in time.

When they had recovered enough for their bodies to move once more Sarah leaned over and unlocked the cuffs confining David's wrists.

It had been a good night, in fact the best sex she could remember but David's eager hands started to reach for her immediately. One look at his hard erection told her he wasn't finished.

She gave him a mighty shove back into the mattress and stood up. When he started to get up, Sarah slammed her heel onto the bed just in front of his raging cock.

"Down boy," Sarah ordered.

David wasn't sure why but he obeyed. He didn't know why he had been obeying all night. He was horny and wanted nothing more than one more round with Sarah and yet one word from her had stopped him.

Sarah was pleased by the look in his eyes. He was completely submissive to her now. She didn't care that they had made incredibly love. The expression of pure lust mixed with a touch of fear on his face made her want to laugh.

With an easy insight she knew he would ask her to stay. They could begin a relationship. David probably would even make an ok boyfriend. He was sweet. It's funny what people will settle for to gain comfort and security. What they will sacrifice.

She had left David like that. Sarah had left him lying naked on the bed, completely unchained and yet he hadn't moved. He didn't move while she got dressed. He hadn't even moved when she walked out the door.

Suddenly the pain ended and Sarah's thoughts returned to the present. The absence of pain was much more shocking to her system then anything that it was possible to inflict.

"Righteo hope up girl and tell me what you think" said the big tattooist.

Sarah left her jeans hanging low on her thighs as she crossed to the mirror. If only her mum could see her now she thought as she stared at the person in front of her. It wasn't who she had been and yet it wasn't who she was yet. She was a work in progress but for the first time Sarah could accept that.

One by one she admired the inked marks across her body. The symbols were marks of ownership that she would look at everyday. For too long she had felt insecure but today even if nobody else ever wanted her. She was her own.

Sarah felt light as she turned around to check out her back. The day seemed brighter and for a moment she could even smell the florist across the road over the sanitary tattooist. It seemed that anything was possible and that she could begin her life anew. Her eyes misted over as she looked at the single word printed in large letters across her lower back. Freedom.

"It's perfect."

12