Emap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Central the Hummers are all accounted for now, I might have left a survivor or two." I look around finding a street sign and reporting my location.

Not having anything better to do I go back to check, the semi driver is alive and familiar looking now as well as sounding familiar. At least he is when I get him to pull his head off the steering wheel and speak, he was crying.

"Sorry about the blubbering this is my baby, all I got left besides my mom. I was desperate the house is going up for auction to pay past taxes and they offered me enough to cover the past taxes. Then a lot of men with guns got me to hook up to the trailer and drive it around I had no choice."

"You were forced into doing this and you had a good reason for agreeing in the first place. Don't worry you will keep the house, though in the future I think it would be best if you found a regular job."

"I will I swear."

The conversation ceases there, a few patrol cars and one brigade car pull up. I hop down and explain the situation with the driver before walking over to a frantically waving Alf.

"Get in Frank has been shot he wore a vest at least. They used assault rifles however and is listed in critical."

I jump in the car and hang on as Alf drives fast around the corners I take the slow for me trip to inform central I want to know who orchestrated this. At the hospital we get shown to Frank by a doctor, not a nurse or resident, but a full on doctor. Wilma and Sally are already there they run over and hold to me as the doctor tells me it looks good. When I ask he sighs and tells me he doesn't know how good Frank's chances are, his age being the wild card.

I give the doctor a dirty look then walk closer to Frank it's hard to get a good smell of someone in a place full of death and sickness. I get a good sniff then smile at Wilma and Sally, he smells just like Frank. We decide to stay here until he wakes up the doctor gets a bed for us that Wilma and Sally share I curl up against Frank's leg.