Emerald Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

Naomi leaned forward and pressed her lips against Alex's mouth.

He inhaled the scent of beer and her shampoo along with the undertones of rich masculinity that was Juan.

Limbs shifted and straddled both Naomi and Alex before a mouth locked onto a nipple.

Alex sucked in a breath.

He peered down to see Juan's mouth working his nipple into a tight peak. Electricity flowed between the two men from the way Juan's mouth sucked him.

A hand moved down over his stomach and to the top of his jeans. The button came undone and the zipper slid down, freeing his cock.

"Just like I told you, no boxers. Good boy." Naomi's lips hovered just millimeters from Alex's.

He nodded. Pausing, he watched her hand snake into his jeans to retrieve his throbbing cock. "You like this, Juan?"

Juan popped the nipple out of his mouth and continued trailing kisses down Alex's stomach.

Intense heat raced through Alex. Then Juan's mouth sealed over the head of Alex's cock.

Alex hissed in response.

Juan slid more of him into his mouth, pulling him out slowly.

Lifting his hips, Alex let Naomi help slide his jeans down around his calves. "Silly, you need to get rid of your shoes."

Juan made sucking sounds on Alex's cock.

The warmth from his mouth burned Alex's skin, made his balls draw up against his body.

Juan popped the head of Alex's dick out of his mouth and gripped it with one hand. Pumping him, he flicked his tongue over the swollen head.

Alex jerked his hips upward in response and focused so much on Juan's actions that he barely heard his shoes being thrown across the room. Shifting himself, he spread his legs.

Juan slid in between them, reaching with one hand to cup Alex's balls. "Your cock is more beautiful than the pictures."

Naomi slid beside Alex. Flicking her tongue over his earlobe, she moaned and swirled her tongue around him.

A groan escaped his mouth while he clenched his fists from the pleasure that Juan was giving him.

Two fingers slid between Alex's cheeks and pushed against his puckering asshole.

Letting out a breath, Alex relaxed his muscles. Sensations flooded his system from Juan's mouth sucking his cock and Naomi's lips trailing fiery kisses down his neck.

She took a nipple in her mouth.

Alex jerked, bucking against Juan. He looked down to see Juan smiling.

"You taste sweet."

Their eyes met. The room began to fill with the scent of sex, musky and pungent. Alex spread himself open even further, stretching his legs out.

Juan dipped his head between Alex's cheeks and licked around his asshole.

Another moan came from Alex. The squishy feel of the tongue snaking around his sensitive asshole sent spasms through him. His cock quivered.

Fingers tightened around his shaft. The tongue plunged inside his asshole, snaking around before pressing up against the delicate area of Alex's prostate.

Fighting the urge to close his legs around Juan's head, Alex turned his concentration back to Naomi.

Her mouth fell on his, crushing her lips against him. Her tongue mimicked Juan's inside Alex's mouth, tasting, exploring. Stroking his.

Another hand joined Juan's on Alex's throbbing cock. The two pumped him, licked and fucked him with their tongues until his cock was slicked with precum.

Juan pulled away from Alex and rose to his full height. He pulled off his tank top, exposing firm muscles and more tawny colored skin.

Alex and Naomi broke from their kiss to watch the ripple of Juan's six pack when he moved or bent one way or the other. A hand reached for his shorts and undid the snap.

The shorts fell to the ground in a pool around Juan's feet. Stepping out of them, he took his cock in hand and stroked himself. "Do you want to feel me?"

Alex could only nod.

Naomi bent down and took Alex's cock in her mouth.

Breath caught in his throat from Naomi's hot lips gripping him.

He dug his fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp while enjoying the feel of her wet heat over his rock hard erection.

Naomi stretched out over the couch so that she lay across Alex's lap while sucking him off.

Juan stepped forward.

Alex leaned, mouth open and salivating. He put his lips around the bulbous head of Juan's prick. He tasted just as dusty as Alex imagined. Silky and soft, brown and thick with a reddish head, Juan's cut cock was more than a mouthful for Alex.

Taking the man in deeper, he wondered how he would feel buried in his ass.

Juan gave a nudge with his hips, forcing his cock deeper into Alex's mouth.

Alex coughed around the thickness in his mouth, but let his jaw relax. With one hand, he cupped Juan's balls and tugged.

Juan groaned in response.

Naomi hummed on Alex's cock.

Vibrations buzzed along Alex's shaft that went straight to his balls. His fingers tugged Naomi's hair.

She slurped and licked up and down his rod with eagerness that had him panting even as he took more of Juan's cock in his mouth.

Juan set a hand on his hip and another at the back of Alex's head. He began pumping into Alex's mouth. "You're so hot Alex. So. Fucking. Hot."

Alex groaned, tugging harder on Juan's balls. Something cold pressed against his asshole.

He peered down to see Naomi and found her fingers working slick lubricant into his asshole. Her nails brushed against the tender skin with ease. She inserted a third finger.

Letting out a sigh, Alex scooted his ass towards the edge of the couch to give Naomi better access.

Sliding her fingers in deeper, she worked him while she sucked him.

Grunting, Alex rolled his tongue around Juan's shaft. He flicked it over the thick head, tasting deliciously salty precum. He pumped the man with his mouth more, hoping for more to swallow.

Juan didn't disappoint. Jerking his hips into Alex's mouth, he bucked and swore in his native tongue before pulling away from Alex. Hair matted his sweat covered brow. He ran a hand through his curls, brushing them back from his face.

Alex read the desire loud and clear in Juan. He turned to see Naomi playing with a trail of precum from the tip of Alex's cock.

Licking her fingers, she smacked her lips together. "I love this stuff And he's right, you taste sweet."

Alex chuckled but stopped short when the head of Juan's cock bumped against his asshole.

Naomi moved back just a few inches and grabbed a beer off the table beside the couch. She took a sip and set the bottle down. "This is going to be fun, Alex. Just like you wanted."

Alex shot her a wry grin.

Squatting down, Juan took his hard cock and rubbed it around Alex's asshole, smearing it with his own precum.

Naomi handed him a condom. Her voice dropped a few notches. "We'll look at bareback as an option once this becomes a regular thing."

Standing upright, Juan wiped a hand across his brow. Taking the foil packet, he tore it open and sheathed himself. Pumping his dick faster, he squatted down, gently pushing the head of his cock into Alex's asshole.

Alex clutched his cheeks and spread himself open. Looking down the line of his body to see his throbbing cock hot and heavy while the other man worked himself inside was a hot sight!

Naomi nudged Alex, biting at his lower lip.

He groaned into her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

She continued kissing, playing with his mouth with her tongue.

Suckling her lips, tongue, he bit at her chin.

Slowly, pleasurable pain raced through his body. His cock hardened even more, becoming a painful throbbing that needed to be buried inside Naomi's mouth.

Juan sank his steel hard shaft into Alex with a grunt. "Balls deep. And you're so damn tight!" Slowly, he withdrew and plunged in once again.

The slickness of Alex's asshole helped him to accommodate Juan's girth. The man's balls slapped gently against Alex's asshole, stimulating him.

Pleasure built a spiral deep within Alex's stomach. Juan gripped his cock and pumped him a few times, sending more waves of ecstasy throughout his body.

"Let me," Naomi took Alex's cock and sank it between her lips. Sucking hard, fast, she took all of him in, swirling her tongue around his shaft and head while keeping her eyes fixed on Alex's.

Alex shifted, squeezing the thick prick within his ass when Juan withdrew. Both men grunted in unison while Juan began to rhythmically stroke in and out.

Gripping Alex's thighs, he spread them farther apart and pushed himself in deeper.

The feel of his cock brushing against his prostate made Alex almost see stars.

Naomi moved out of the way. Sitting upright, she trailed a finger down Alex's cheek. Narrowing her eyes, she spoke, lowering her voice even further. "I want on that ride, Alex."

He didn't have to be asked twice.

Juan pulled out and stepped back. "I think the best way to do this would be if you rode Naomi and I fucked your sweet ass from behind."

Alex nodded. "I can do that. Floor?"

Naomi nodded. She took off her top, exposing pale creamy breasts with dusty colored erect nipples. Tossing her clothing aside, she moved to the center, shoving the coffee table aside. Lying down, she spread her legs, giving both men a clear view of plump, slick pussy lips. With one hand, she slid her hand down over her stomach until she reached her cunt. Opening her fingers, she parted her lips. "Come here Alex. Let me feel your dick inside me while Juan fucks that tight asshole of yours." She winked.

Alex made his way over to her, positioning himself just above her hot cunt. Taking himself in hand, he rubbed the head of his cock around her outer lips before pushing himself deep within her.

Both of them groaned in delight from the sensation. Naomi wrapped her hands around his waist and held him there.

The expression on her face said she was clearly savoring the moment. "Just stay here a second. Her lips caressed his shaft, squeezing him the way he'd had done with Juan a moment ago.

Naomi's hands slid down the length of his back until she'd reached his ass. Gripping his ass cheeks, she pulled them apart.

Looking into her eyes showed him the radiant sparkle of her emerald green eyes. His mouth fell on hers, capturing her. Breasts crushed against his chest. Hands raced to her hips.

Clutching her hips, he pulled out and slammed back into her.

Her yell echoed off the walls. "Oh Goddamn it! Juan, come here!"

Pumping himself steadily, Juan stood behind Alex. Placing the weight of his body over Alex's, he settled his thighs wide around the twosome beneath him. Gentle to lay on top of them, he took his shaft in one hand, and ran it along the length of Alex's asshole. "Ready?"

Alex clenched his teeth together in anticipation of the fat cock he was about to be fucked with. "God yes!"

Juan positioned himself directly at Alex's hole.

Naomi let out a breath and shifted for comfort.

Alex saw lust dancing in sparkles of green in Naomi's eyes. "Are you okay, babe?"

She nodded. Running a hand through Alex's hair, she pulled his mouth to hers.

Juan parted Alex's cheek with one hand and slid balls deep.

Both men grunted while Alex shifted his weight so that Naomi didn't have to bear the brunt of it.

With a warm pussy around his dick and a hot cock filling his ass, Alex began moving slowly, rhythmically. Pushing into Naomi and against Juan brought the gentle slapping of his hung balls against Alex's ass until they'd established a pattern.

Picking up speed, Alex didn't want to hold out much longer. He knew how to get Naomi off. After the numerous conversations they'd had about sex, he was sure the gentle roll of his hips would hit her just right.

The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the living room. She clutched his shoulders, holding onto him tightly.

Fingers dug into his thighs while thrusts grew more powerful, forceful. Juan bent over Alex, kissing a line along his spine.

Naomi licked a trail of fire over his neck.

His breathing increased with Juan controlling the pace now.

Rolling his hips harder into Naomi, he felt her cunt contract around him. His balls drew up beneath his body.

The mixture of pleasure and pain from Juan's now frantic thrusting caused Alex to mimic Juan's movements while excitement spread throughout his body. His balls drew tightly. He squeezed his asshole around Juan's cock so that each time he pulled out, his cock would be milked.

The trick worked. Within a few thrusts, Juan's balls were practically spanking Alex's ass before his cock shook and he shouted his release.

Sweat covered, Naomi was almost there. Her musk rose and hit Alex in the face, arousing him further if that was possible.

The feel of a cock pulsing in his ass made his release so much sweeter. He rolled his hips upwards one more time, slamming harder into Naomi's pussy before they climaxed in unison.

She shouted his name, digging her fingernails into his flesh so hard he was probably bleeding.

Alex didn't care. He shot spurt after spurt of hot come inside Naomi and only stopped just a few seconds before the feel of hot come jetting into his asshole stopped.

Holding himself up, he waited a beat.

Juan withdrew and collapsed onto the floor beside Naomi, panting.

Alex fell on top of Naomi. Letting a hand trail over Juan's skin, he felt the other man's firm, yet sweat covered skin. His breathing had returned after another moment.

Resting his head on Naomi's chest, he heard her heart thundering loudly in her chest, though it slowed down after a few minutes.

Alex glanced at Juan and noted the peaceful expression on the Spaniard's face. "Happy?"

Juan opened his eyes and nodded. "You?"

Looking down at Naomi, Alex smiled.

She returned the smile. "Yeah, we both are."

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers
12