Emergency Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer she was riding my cock, the louder Rena was moaning. She'd been incredibly hot and wet when her pussy had first engulfed my cock and had only become more so as time had gone on. Megan definitely wasn't silent, either, and her pussy was also becoming hotter, wetter and more engorged the longer I ate her. I wasn't feeling like I was in any danger of cumming too soon, so it was just a question of which one of them would cum first, though I expected it to be close. I was figuring that, since Rena had been fired up and sucking cock before Megan and I were even awake, she was the sure bet to be first but it ended up being Megan. While Rena was riding me harder and faster, Megan started tensing up then suddenly let out a cry as her body started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more of her nectar which meant that fucking her was going to feel incredible. I figured that, once Rena had cum, I'd get to fuck Megan and maybe eat Rena's smooth pussy.

I continued to eat Megan through her orgasm but, once she'd gone still, I let my head drop back and just admired her pussy. Once she'd recovered enough, she moved off of me and I was able to see Rena riding me with a look on her face that said she was almost there. Megan was watching, too, but didn't say anything I think so that she wouldn't throw Rena off. When she went from riding me hard to almost like slow motion, I could feel her body shaking as she let out a cry. My attention was on her smooth pussy and bouncing tits but I could feel her pussy also becoming even more flooded with lubrication. She continued to slowly hump my cock through her orgasm but, once she appeared to be done, she went still and opened her eyes.

"Oh my God, that was awesome," she gasped, then she leaned forward and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. We made out as I took the opportunity to fondle her luscious tits.

"Okay, my turn," Megan said after giving us a couple of minutes. Rena straightened up and moved off of me then Megan helped me up. She had Rena sit up against the headboard with her legs spread then she got on all-fours between Rena's legs so I moved behind her on my knees. I eased my cock into her, causing both of us to moan, and savored her snug, slippery pussy once again. I started fucking her slowly, holding her hips, but my attention was on Rena's tits again. As I got a good, steady rhythm going, I leaned forward and looked around Megan's head to watch her eating Rena's pussy. This obviously was not the first time these two had engaged in such activities, though I wondered if they typically had a guy with them or if I was the first. With the entire day ahead of us, I was thinking that any recovery time I might need would be accelerated if I was watching the two of them pleasuring each other.

Since I was sort of leaning forward and to one side, it was convenient for me to go ahead and slip a hand between Megan's legs to stroke her clit as I fucked her. I was not thrusting very hard or very deep as I was positioned, so helping her along with my fingertips was beneficial. It hadn't taken an extreme effort to get her cum either the previous night or just moments ago as I'd been eating her, so I wasn't sure that she needed my fingertips but I couldn't imagine she'd have any complaints about a quicker or easier orgasm. Of course it wasn't my goal to necessarily make her cum quickly but if my fingertips and cock combined to provide her with a higher level of pleasure, I definitely wanted that.

The two of them were moaning continuously and it looked as though Megan knew how to pleasure Rena well enough that Rena was building up to another orgasm. Based on Megan's moans and how her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter, I could tell that she was on her way, too. I could feel the stirring of my own orgasm but I wasn't quite there yet, which was good because, at the very least, I wanted Megan to cum before I did. Again, I really thought that it was going to be Rena but, again, I was surprised when Megan did cum first. She very briefly raised her head from eating Rena's pussy and let out a cry as her body started shaking. Even as she continued cumming, she lowered her head and went back to eating Rena.

When I was sure that she'd finished cumming, I straightened up again and was sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her now hotter and wetter pussy, pursuing my own orgasm. As I stared at Rena's tits and savored the pleasure of fucking Megan, I knew it would not be too much longer and I was totally okay with that. I ended up lasting longer than I expected mainly because I didn't want to fuck Megan so hard that she couldn't do a good job eating Rena. As my gaze alternated from Rena succulent tits to Megan's jiggling ass and back, I was thinking again how I'd like to fuck Rena's tits. I thought I might be able to after she came but, the way Megan was skillfully prolonging the pleasure she was providing, it got to the point where I wouldn't be able to wait until then. I was figuring I'd just blow my load in Megan's hot pussy until another idea occurred to me.

When I was on the brink of cumming, I slipped out of Megan and moved up the bed toward Rena. She realized something was going on and opened her eyes, smiling as she saw that I was bringing my bouncing cock toward her face. She reached out for it once I was close enough and helped me guide it into her mouth. As she engulfed it, I moaned because it felt outstanding and, as I was getting ready to just fuck her face, she started moving her mouth up and down my tool. I didn't have to do anything but stand there and enjoy the pleasure that her mouth was providing. I'd thought that I was right on the verge of cumming but she managed to draw out the pleasure a little longer than I'd expected to be able to hold out. She had some skill as a cocksucker and I knew I'd be taking advantage of that as often as I could.

She was moaning around my cock as she was getting closer to her own orgasm but remained focused on pleasuring me. When I exploded into her mouth with a grunt, she swallowed my load and nursed my cock until it was starting to soften. When she finally let it fall from her mouth, almost immediately she let out a cry and I could feel her body shaking as I still stood over her. Her orgasm appeared to be long and intense so I didn't move until she'd finished cumming for fear of throwing her off. When it appeared that she was finished, I moved off to the side and Megan raised her head. As Rena recovered, we positioned ourselves on either side of her and the three of us lay there while she caught her breath.

It was still pretty early so we had a full day ahead of us and we ended up making the most of it. I did get my opportunity to fuck Rena's tits and eat her smooth pussy as well as a chance to see her eating Megan and the two of them scissoring their pussies together. When Rena finally reluctantly declared that she had to get home, I considered whether to spend another night with Megan. Ultimately, I knew we wouldn't get enough sleep and would be useless at work the following day but also that we could get together whenever we wanted moving forward. Living so close to each other just made it that much more convenient.

12