Emily Black’s Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily said not a word but as she didn't pull her hand away that told Bruce something.

"It is probable neighbors will see me coming to your house Emily, and being seen when we are out and about like here or at a restaurant."

"The chance of that happening would be quite high."

"Then you're not worried?"

"Well there's nothing much I can do about it. Chances are no one will mention it to Oliver and if they do and he complains I'll tell me if that upsets him he should have stayed home and entertained me."

"I doubt if that's the real Emily speaking. You are normally a little timid or should I say cautious?"

"Yes, I'd prefer cautious Bruce. Don't think I went into this relationship with you with my eyes closed. I thought long and hard about the consequences and in the end had to chose between being righteously moral and lonely or having some encounters with you – unbelievably arousing encounters I must say. In the past few days I've ejaculated more fluid that normally I'd do in perhaps two months, so that's telling me something."

"Then your bell has been well-rung?"

They laughed and squeezed hands.

"Is tonight on?"

"I'm sorry Bruce. It's my bridge evening and we have the club championships running. I can't let my playing partner down."

"No, of course not. There is tomorrow night on?

"Oooh yes. Come to dinner at 7:00."

Bruce looked pleased and said they'd been hitting it along a bit so a night's rest would give their genitals some relief.

They squeezed hands again.

CHAPTER 2

Half an hour after arriving home late from bridge, Emily took a call from Oliver.

"Hi Emily, I'm well and having a great time. How are you?"

"Very well."

Oliver asked, "What are you doing?"

"Not being fucked if that's what you're thinking."

"Emily – language. I can understand your frustration but I did give you the opportunity to accompany me here to northern England, several times in fact."

"I know. But I've been a bit lonely. That prowler from across the road has called me three times."

"Who Bruce?"

"Yes your friend Bruce. He even asked me today would I like to go to an early movie and eat out with him. Guys like that should be locked up."

"Emily, please don't regard him darkly. I asked him to keep an eye on your because I'm away from you longer than usual, in fact the longest time ever."

"Oh. I suppose that makes a difference."

"Good girl. Please be friendly to Bruce darling. Why don't you call him tomorrow and accept his offer to the movies."

"What" He'll think I'm coming on to him."

Oliver laughed and said he didn't think so. "We've seen some quite dishy babes arrive at his home after dark and then drive away early in the morning. I'm telling you darling, you will be safe in his company."

"Well if you're sure he'll deep his hands to himself I'll think about it."

"You do that and just remember he prefers curvaceous younger women who look smart and dress beautifully."

The next day Emily had beauty treatment to her face and hands and then her hair cut to a more modern style and the highlighting done another a shade lighter than usual. She then charged up a new dress – black and a little tighter and two inches shorter than her other black dresses. She wore it that night, pulling out a pointy bra she'd not worn for years and looking in the mirror giggled and said, "Hello whore."

Deciding to be more daring, she removed the bra and her panties and put on the sexy black stockings and French garter belt that she usually wore when wanting to get an extra fuck from Oliver.

Bruce went into her ass that evening and it was her fault. He thudded into her on the sofa and when he went to the bathroom to fetch clean towels he came back with the container of lube she'd left out.

"Oh Bruce, I really don't know..." She fell silent and he grinned.

"Then why leave it out?"

She sighed and said, "Stupidly tempting fate I suppose."

He said why not allow him to stretch her asshole and see where that got them.

She was quite impressed at the effort he had to put in until she was softened up and admitting two fingers and then he pulled out and worked back with three fingers.

"It's big enough. Should we give it a go?"

"Yes, but please stop if it hurts me too much. You confirm the stretched hole will go back to normal size?"

"Yeah, manufacturer's guarantee."

They sweated and puffed and he treated her so kindly, halting whenever she called from the position of being on her hands and knees for a rest period. But after he'd worked in about two inches Emily called enough. He worked on her tits, swinging them and he pulled almost out and then pushed forward until meeting resistance and then repeating the process. At the end he'd advance another half-inch and with Emily reaching between her legs and encircling the exposed part of his cock with a thumb and forefingers and attempting to jerk him off, thumping against his balls on the return stroke he finally got away and sent semen up her chute, telling her she was no longer an ass virgin. Emily said next time they tried, if there was to be a next time, she'd have a long time in a hot bath to make her butt more pliable. Bruce thought that might be a good idea, stating they done the hard yard.

"God, I hope you are exaggerating distance," she yelped.

* * *

On Friday night Emily was invited to visit Bruce at 9:00 and asked to wear a silk shirt if she had one and light linen pants, a bra but no panties and whatever footwear she wished and to bring a change of clothes and wear her overcoat of course because the evenings were cold.

"Are we to have a pissing night?"

He said yes and sounded pleased when Emily said she would drink lots of water an hour beforehand.

Emily made up formally as if she were going shopping and said aloud, "My mother would kill me if she knew what I was doing. Sinking into a morass of degradation she'd call it and would think about disowning me. Dad would say, "Eh, what was that you were saying about Emily. Pregnant again?"

Waiting for the clock hands to reach 8:55 Emily pondered was she any better off behaving in this manner, being engaged in controversial practices that most people would decry outright? Well these adult games had sure been better than been lonely and did expose her need to make more friends. Had Oliver been home she'd not indulged and she guessed that summed it up.

Emily walked across to Bruce's house and found the front door ajar. Hearing the sound of slapping flesh she smiled, entered without knocking and locked the door. She found the couple in the kitchen on a big waterproof sheet, the edges turned up to contain any flow of fluids. Already there was an aroma of urine in the air, so one or both had already been at it.

"Oh hi," Bruce puffed, pulling out of the ass of the longhaired brunette with a pop. "We couldn't help ourselves and got into an early start. I almost phoned but Miranda offered me her ass so ho-ho-ho, I had to go after it. So here we are, your first threesome, Bruce said, his erection poking out of his silk boxers obscenely because it was dripping and slick with lube. They kissed, Bruce tonguing her deeply.

Emily fought from pulling back, wondering where that tongue had been since he'd been engaged in anal.

The woman climbed to her feet and farted. But it wasn't a woman and Emily felt sick. It was a teenager.

"Miranda, this is Emily my neighbor who I was telling you about. Miranda is interested in having sex with an older woman Emily."

Emily said, "How old are you Miranda?"

"Eighteen but I tell everyone I'm twenty."

Bile came into Emily's mouth, a reaction cause by the shock of being asked to engage in sex with a teenager a year younger than Emily's younger daughter Mallory. She felt like hitting Bruce...with an axe.

"Well get back on the floor Miranda, I'll enter you and Emily can warm up by giving you a golden shower. Flow it all over her Emily but ensure you give her some to gulp."

Emily felt her face heat up but her voice remained calm. "Bruce I can't believe you are involving a young woman not long out of high school in this sordid business."

"Sordid?" Peeing is becoming a widespread watersport and may make the Olympics one day," Bruce joked. "I know Miranda quite well. I was having an affair with her older sister and one night two became three, simple as that. You have no need to worry about Miranda being involved in something she doesn't want to do. She is very comfortable about this and has a lovely pair of tits. You watch them become prominently outlined when you pee over her red silk shirt. You'll experience some of the classical sensuous feelings associated with fully clothed sex."

"I don't wish to do this Bruce."

"Aw come on Emily. Peeing on Miranda is not going to turn her into a hooker."

"I begin at business college in the spring Emily. I had a career planned. Sex just happens to be a main recreational interest. You know having someone pee on you in a nice home like this is a lot safer than being hit on the head with a bottle behind some sleazy bar."

Emily saw Bruce's toothy smile as if he knew she'd been won over. But she was far from being won over. She had decided it was time to throw out an anchor on her rather rapid morel degradation.

"You have pushed me beyond my boundaries Bruce. I had been feeling increasingly uncomfortable but was caught on a downhill side. I'm off home Bruce and I do not want you to follow me or to come near my home again and you are not to call me. If this annoys you and strike back by telling Oliver what I have done, then so be it. If Oliver asks me what to do I shall tell him to divorce me and to shoot you."

"Oh come on Emily..."

"Shut up Bruce. Miranda, I want you up and out of here and if I ever see you near this house again I shall report you to the police claiming you are a juvenile delinquent being corrupted by this man. Do you understand?"

"I really don't think what I do is any business of yours Emily."

"If that so. Well when or should I say if you are taken in for questioning by the police you may change your tune young lady. Now get up and get out of here."

Miranda scrambled to her feet and put on her overcoat. She looked at Bruce who told her she better go. Emily left the house, closing the door without slamming it. Half an hour later her front door bell went.

"Emily," said Bruce. "I really don't think..."

He halted when he saw the handgun and took two steps backwards, raising his hands shoulder high.

"Are you a slow learner or what Bruce? What do I have to do to get through to you that I don't want you near me again? Would a bullet through your belly underline my request?"

"No it's fine Emily. I hear you loud and clear. Let's turn back the clock and act like we used to do before Oliver left for England. Do we have a deal?"

"Actually that's an intelligent suggestion Bruce. Yes, you do have a deal. Goodnight...off you go."

* * *

Three days later Emily was coming out of a movie when she saw Miranda arriving with a guy her age. She looked away to avoid catching Miranda's eye but half a minute later she hear Miranda said, "Mrs Black, may I please speak to you?"

"Oh hi Miranda, you are looking lovely. Yes of course but I do not require you to apologize."

"No, it's not that. It's just that I wanted to thank you for forcing me to take a good look at myself. I had been thinking it was rather cool going out with older men but you have forced me to ask myself, for what purpose? It was then I began to unravel. I admit I do like perversions but have decided to put those aside until I'm much older. I have been drifting away from my friends so am busy restoring links. This is all because of you Mrs Black. Bruce is out of my life and will remain so."

"Well, whatever you do keep happy Miranda and keep in the company of people you enjoy being with. If you ever talk to me again please call me Emily."

"Oh I will. May I kiss you, I mean like a daughter?"

"Yes, I'd like that I have a daughter probably only a few months older than you."

"I wondered if that was what this was about. You certainly floored Bruce. Good night Emily."

Emily walked on not looking back, feeling the young woman would be staring at her. Oh, don't be such a stuff shirt. She turned and Miranda was looking in her direction thoughtfully. She waved and Miranda waved back with a happy smile and the young guy with an arm around her.

By the time Oliver arrived back from England Emily had sorted out her mind and her old confidence was back, firmly. She convinced herself she'd just been a silly woman indulging in naughty adventures that could collapse her marriage and really cause her children to dump her.

* * *

Oliver had really plowed her that first night home. He'd found a new container of lube in the top drawer beside his bed and holding it up asked, "What's this for?"

"I've opened my mind with some good sex movies while you were away and even hired some raunchy adult DVD's. My impression that our sex life was rather staid was confirmed.

"We mean you want it up the butt?"

"Oh that is an option but you can decide on it. In one of the movies I saw at the cinema the guy did his wife over the dinning table and the amazing thing to me was there were older than us. We've never done that and another couple, a bit young than us and in a new relationship for both of them were having it off in parks, on a boat, on river banks and in their car."

"But we don't have a boat."

"I know, but we could always get one or go on an overnight trip in a boat."

"You mean you'd like that?"

"Yes and we do have a river bank not too far from here. I found a grassy patch right on the riverbank where I'd happily allow you to fuck me if that's what you wanted."

"In a public place?"

"Yes, sounds exciting doesn't it?"

"Well I could be interested but what if we were caught doing it?"

"Oh no one would be offending seeing your tight white ass bouncing up and down or perhaps me lifting up and down over you with my tits bouncing but of course we could keep our clothes on to cut down the risk of offending the public."

"Is this place on the riverbank alongside the walkway?"

"No, a little way off actually."

"What's this about you bouncing up and down on me, tit's flying?"

"In adult movies they do that all the time and guys even do it standing up with the women's legs around his waist."

"And you'd like that?"

"I might."

"Well getting back to this lube."

"I thought if you put a bit of that on your middle finger when we were into it and put that finger into my ass...oooh, my nipples are hardening just thinking about it."

"Well so is my cock. I only had the one bout of sex when I was away. Cousin Ann crept into my room one night and began sucking me off. I didn't want to protest and as she continued I just seemed to lose it and when she finished swallowing my cum I entered her as if it were the most natural thing to do."

"Well you're confession committing adultery on other trips. What's so different about this one?"

"She's my cousin."

"Oh yes, naughty boy. But this happened more than one night I bet."

"Yes, every other night almost for the last two weeks. She preferred being on top."

"Oh, will I?"

"Well, let's leave this lube on the side here and you sit up and get ready to start kissing me. Let's see where this takes us. I sure like your thinking about putting a little more effort and variety into our sex life."

THE END

12