Emily Does Provincetown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no!" I said emphatically. "This was all an Emily production."

"So what are you planning to do?" Kyle said. "Jerk off in the corner?"

"I guess I'll do whatever Emily wants" I said. "I can leave if you two would rather."

"Just seems like a really weird scene to me" Kyle said, moving toward the motel room door. "So long as you don't plan on joining in."

"Not me" I assured Kyle, holding the door open for her to come in.

I locked the door behind us and watched Kyle walk around the room nervously.

"Where's the little lady?" Kyle asked, and nodded when I pointed at the bathroom.

Almost as if on cue, the door opened and Emily emerged, looking radiant and sexy as humanly possible. Emily was wearing a flimsy white silky top with nothing underneath. I watched Kyle's eyes light up as Emily approached her and despite my misgivings, when their lips met my cock got stiff instantly.

"Glad you could make it, Kyle" Emily said.

"You look sensational, Emily" Kyle said.

I found some plastic cups and poured wine for all of us, trying to keep my hands from shaking long enough to perform that simple task. I sat in the chair next to the sliding door that led to the swimming pool area, and Kyle and Emily sat on the side of the bed. We conversed for a while, and I began to feel less nervous.

Kyle was inching closer to Emily, and had her hand on Emily's thigh as we talked. I was sweating bullets in no time as Kyle's hand lazily slid up and down Emily's leg.

"Why don't you close the drapes, honey?" Emily said, and I dutifully pulled them together.

"You guys don't have any cameras going here, do you?" Kyle asked.

"Cameras... no" I said, cursing myself for not thinking of that.

"Get your clothes off, Dave" Kyle said.

"Huh?"

"Your clothes. Get undressed" Kyle said bluntly. "If you're staying, you're getting undressed. No way I'm getting naked with some guy staring at me. You might as well be wearing a trenchcoat or something."

"Em?" I pleaded weakly.

I didn't want to get undressed for many reasons. One was my shyness, and another was the fact that I had a raging hard-on. The major factor was my embarrassment over the shaving that Emily had given me the night before. All this apparently meant little, as Emily came over and started undressing me.

"I think he's shy about something I did to him last night" Emily said as she pulled my shirt off.

Off came my pants and underwear, and there I was, naked as the day I was born. My erection was bobbing in the air, quite noticeable as it was surrounded by an absence of pubic hair.

"Oooooh.... a smoothie" Kyle said while letting out a soft whistle. "Yeow! You let him put that thing in you, Emily? Looks like it would split you in two, little girl!"

I sat back down in the chair, feeling the warm vinyl against my sweaty butt, and Kyle and Emily stood up. Kyle was about a head taller than Emily, and a surge of fear ran through my body as Kyle took Emily's face in her hands and kissed her with considerable passion.

Emily looked so helpless... so vulnerable as she was embraced by Kyle. They were now facing me, with Kyle standing behind Emily, kissing her neck and shoulders. Kyle hands slid up Emily's body with a slowness that was excuriating, until finally her hands found Emily's tiny buds. Kyle squeezed those plump strawberry-shaped aureolas and Emily groaned in response, falling back into Kyle.

Emily's arms went up, grabbing the back of Kyle's head as she writhed under the persistent squeezing her breasts were receiving. Kyle looked over Emily's shoulder at me as she reached down and pulled Emily's top off before going back to her swollen aureolas, which looked ready to explode.

Kyle's head came around and took Emily's left breast into her mouth as Emily looked over to me and smiled weakly, her eyes glazed over with an expression I had seen many times before. The only difference being the time was that I wasn't the one responsible for causing it.

I felt the sweat cascading down my sides in endless streams, and I swore I could hear my heart beating. There was no chance of Emily and her new lover hearing anything because they were concentrating on each other. What did I feel?

Aroused and frightened. I could explain the aroused part but the fear was not so easy to figure out. I could feel my cock throbbing in excitement as my sweet Emily was being helped off with her panties, and when Kyle's hand went through the golden blonde wisp of hair between Emily's legs I knew it had to be dripping.

With Emily naked, it was time for Kyle to get undressed, and Emily began by unbuttoning her blouse. Kyle was watching me watching Emily pull her top off, with a mixture of amusement and excitement on her face. Kyle was wearing a frilly blue bra that contained a pair of sizeable breasts, a fact that was confirmed when Emily unhooked her clasps in front.

Kyle's bosom practically exploded from the confining harness and into Emily's waiting hands, which seemed overmatched by Kyle's massive breasts, with their large crimson aureolas capped with thick peg-like nipples. Kyle's breasts were as big as Emily's head, I thought to myself as Emily's head tipped forward slightly to nuzzle in the deep cleavage, their height differential making bending over unnecessary.

Kyle had a couple of tattoos on her back as well as chain tattoos around her biceps. Those were accentuated when she raised her arms in response to Emily's kneading of her breasts. With arms upraised slightly, I snuck a peek under Kyle's arms, and was rewarded with a glimpse of jet black tufts of hair under her arms.

While I pondered the fact that out of the three of us, I was the only one without underarm hair, Emily apparently saw what I did. Looking over at me with a mischievious look on her face, Emily leaned over and, after lifting Kyle's arm higher, proceeded to kiss her way over to the thicket of hair.

Nuzzling, kissing, biting... everything that I had done to Emily so many times, she was now doing to Kyle, who responded in much the same way that Emily always did, by moaning and rolling her head around on her shoulders.

My reaction? I came. Although I was sitting in the chair with my hands clenched on the armrests in death grips and never once touching myself in any way shape or form, I came.

I let out a startled gasp as I felt my cock begin to jerk wildly and my semen spurted out. I felt the cum spray on my calves and feet as I was brought to orgasm by the sight of Emily nuzzling away under Kyle's arm and around her breasts. It was one of the most intense and bizarre orgasms I had ever experienced, and had gone unnoticed by either of the women, to my relief. I rubbed my feet around on the rug to try and eliminate the evidence of the copious amount of seed I had deposited there, and rubbed my calves together to spread that mess around.

Emily had inched Kyle down onto the bed, and pulled her panties down, exposing a bush that was every bit as thick and full as I had expected. Emily pulled Kyle's legs up over her shoulders and lowered her face into that massive bush, and Kyle's groan left no doubt that Emily had found what she was looking for.

Kyle had little heart tattoos on her ankles, which bounced in the air over Emily's back. Although I could no longer see what Emily was doing, I had an unbelievable view of Emily's pert butt cheeks, and the blonde fuzz that almost seemed to be dripping as she went down on Kyle.

I felt myself becoming rejuvenated myself, as the sounds of Kyle reaching orgasm by the tongue of Emily echoed in my ears. Emily's head finally emerged from between Kyle's legs, and she looked over at me with a smile and a wet chin and mouth, seeming to look for my approval. I gave a tight lipped smile in response, no knowing how excited I was supposed to be acting.

Kyle rotated around and had Emily on her back in an instant, kissing the insides of Emily's calves and thighs, before finally ending up at her pussy. They were lying on the bed in the usual direction now, and I was afforded an excellent view of Kyle's tongue sliding up and down Emily's moist opening, looking up at Emily as she licked away.

Kyle's tongue began slowly jabbing inside of Emily, causing her to squirm in response. The probing became more deep... more intense, which caused Emily to begin to thrash around on the bed. I looked Emily, and saw that she was enjoying this a whole lot, and while that made me happy in a way, it also made me confused too, seeing first hand that someone else could give her the same pleasure as I could.

I don't know whether Emily could sense what I felt or not; maybe we had become so close over the past few months that we could read each other's thoughts. Whatever the case, Emily threw the arm over the side of the bed. I thought it was just her squirming about, but then I realized that she was reaching out to me, her hand stretching out, her glazed eyes conmfirming my suspicion.

I peeled my stuck butt off the vinyl chair and crawled over on the floor next to Emily, taking her sweaty little hand in mine. I held it tight while I watched her eyes roll back in her head as she arched her neck up off the bed. Emily began to howl that familiar cry that I had always enjoyed so much (and was it just my imagination that it wasn't quite as loud... quite as feral as it had been in other times?), and I watched Emily jerk madly on the bed as she came.

Kyle didn't let up, and in fact got even more intense, seeming to know that Emily was very capable of having another orgasm right on top of that one. When Emily began to buck around again, with her thighs squeezing Kyle's head as she came and me with a ringside seat for all of this, something crossed my mind. Something that had never occured to me before that moment.

6. Bathroom break

I crept back to my chair as Emily and Kyle relaxed in the afterglow of what had been an incredible experience for all of us. After they had cooled down and lay there stroking and rubbing each other's bodies, Kyle excused herself and padded off to the bathroom. Nice round butt and shapely muscular legs, I noted. Very voluputous woman indeed, and even sexier naked than clothed.

Emily came over to me in the chair and sat on my lap, crushing my erection as she climbed aboard.

"What did you think, David?" Emily asked, kissing me on the forehead. "Did you like watching?"

"Of course I did" I assured her. "It looked liked you were having fun."

"Sure did" Emily said. "I loved you watching."

When Kyle emerged from the bathroom, Emily climbed off me and skipped in herself, after first exchanging a hug and kiss with Kyle as they passed. Kyle climbed onto the bed and pulled a sheet up over herself, to my dismay.

"Hope you enjoyed the show" Kyle said as she reached over for the wine.

"It was great for me, but as long as Emily enjoyed it that was all I cared about" I said. "Uh... how long have you and Emily known each other, anyway?"

I was fishing, that I'll freely admit, but I had gotten the weird feeling that they weren't strangers. Whether it was the way they acted and reacted to each other, or if it was just the fact that I couldn't believe that Emily would just come up to a perfect stranger with a proposition like that, I don't know. Emily had come a long way with her self-esteem and body image problems of the past, but still and all...

I thought I caught a flash of something in Kyle's eyes when I asked that question, but if there was, she quickly recovered.

"I've known her about eight hours, I guess" Kyle said, and quickly went back to her drink.

Emily came out of the bathroom a moment later, and bounced back to the side of the bed.

"Kyle tells me that you've known each other for quite a few years" I said, before sipping my drink and looking up at Emily.

"KYLE!" Emily yelped, her hands on her hips and looking upset.

"You idiot, I didn't say anything!" Kyle yelled back and threw her empty cup into the air before burrowing her face under the sheet. "He tricked you!"

Emily looked at me sheepishly as Kyle giggled under the shivering sheet.

"That wasn't fair!" Emily said. "I was going to tell you anyway, you know."

We all got a laugh out of the whole thing, and after opening up another bottle of wine, I got to hear the story of how they met. It seems that Emily's old manipulative boyfriend had been with Kyle as well at some point. When this 'Rocky' dude had gotten involved with Emily, he had Kyle and Emily put on a show for him. Kyle had been lead to believe that it was Emily's idea, and had felt bad about it when she found out differently.

"He was like a friggin' Svengali or something" Kyle muttered in disgust as she recalled those days. "I can't believe the things he got me to do for him and the bullshit I fell for!. Swore me off men forever, that asshole did. No offense David."

Kyle and Emily had kept in touch after 'Rocky' flew the coop, and they had maintained their friendship in the years since. A friendship that was obviously a little more intimate than most, that much was clear.

"Hope you don't feel like you were being used or anything" Kyle said. "Emily kept calling and writing about this great guy she had met, and wanted me to meet you. I think she did alright for herself this time, judging by the way Emily's acting... and looking. Damn, when you came in the place this afternoon I couldn't believe it, you dressed like that and strutting your stuff."

"That's David's idea" Emily said.

"It's a great idea" Kyle said. "You look so beautiful... you never looked better!"

"I think we all agree she's beautiful, except Emily" I said. "I'm working on that, and I think she's starting to come around.

7. Everyone into the pool

We talked until it was about midnight, and having exhausted the alcohol supply, we decided it would be a good idea to take a dip in the pool. The fact that it was closed and that we all had a buzz on apparently mattered little to us, so we all waddled out bare assed into the darkness and stepped into the pool as quietly as we could.

We managed to say inconspicuous until Emily decided to start goosing us, and the resulting laughter and noise made a couple of lights go on and sliding doors open in the courtyard. We stood quietly in the darkness until all appeared clear and then we hustled back to the room.

We grabbed the little motel towels and dried ourselves as best we could. Kyle kept laughing when she would look over at my genitals and shook her head.

"Looks like you got a crop circle down there or something, David" Kyle said. "What brought that on anyway?"

"Ask Emily, it was her idea" I told Kyle.

"I think it looks so neat, and it makes his pecker look even bigger too!" Emily proudly announced. "See what else I did?"

Emily took it upon herself to get me to raise my arms and expose my smooth shaven armpits.

"That's funny" Kyle said. "I see you got a little growing under there too Em. That's a new look for you."

"That's David's idea!" Emily said.

"That's hilarious that you're the only smoothie among us" Kyle said to me.

"Oh really, I hadn't actually noticed" I lied as I climbed onto the bed.

"You say anything to David yet?" Kyle asked.

8. David's reward

Kyle went off to the bathroom and Emily crawled up next to me on the bed. She took my cock in hand and began slowly pulling on it.

"What's this all about?" I asked warily.

"Well David, you were so good about all this that I think you deserve a reward" Emily said.

"We can get to that later, after Kyle leaves" I told her.

"I thought maybe your reward could be Kyle" Emily said.

This caused me to burst out laughing, and I shook my head in amazement.

"You're all the woman I want, or need, Emily."

"What about if was for me as much as it was for you?" Emily asked. "What if I told you that I would get as excited as you?"

"Don't you think Kyle might have something to say about all this Em?" I suggested. "Besides, I don't want to make love to any woman but you, Emily."

"Not make love, David. Something else. Something I really can't do as well as we would like, no matter how hard I try."

In a couple of minutes, Kyle emerged from the bathroom, and after an exchange of glances, Kyle climbed up from the foot of the bed, where Emily met her right around my crotch.

While I had experienced something like this very early in life, I was too young and dumb to have given it all that much thought, maybe figuring that this sort of thing happened all the time. I looked down and saw Emily's hands grab my limp dick and begin licking around the ridge of the head as Kyle looked on. I began to feel some stirring going on, and I was half hard when Emily passed me over to Kyle.

I shivered as Kyle's full red lips engulfed the head of my dick, and I felt her tongue dancing around it, while Emily kneaded my balls. Kyle passed my now stiff cock back to Emily, who gave it a couple of licks before giving it back to Kyle.

Emily crawled back up to me and began to kiss me as Kyle went to work on my member. I felt her plunge down a little deeper with every stroke, as Emily played with my nipples.

"Like it babe?" Emily asked, and I nodded affirmatively. "Just tell me when you're going to come."

Kyle was incredibly adept at cocksucking, and the end was not going to be far off, no matter how much I resisted. Emily was not making things any easier, as she kept nibbling my neck while whispering in my ear the most raunchy stuff I had ever heard come out of her mouth.

"How's that feel David, Kyle sucking your cock?" Emily hissed into my ear while pinching my nipple. "Wish I could get my mouth around that fat cock of yours like Kyle can. Ooooh Dave, it looks like she's going right down to your balls. Try not to come David. I love watching this."

I tried not to come... tried like crazy, but it was no use. As I felt my orgasm begin to well up inside me, I told Emily that I was going to come. I had thought that was going to be a signal or something to Kyle, but Kyle did nothing but intensify her efforts, driving her mouth up and down the length of my cock even harder.

Out of everything that had happened that weekend, in fact out of everything that Emily and I had gone through and experienced with each other, the next moment is what I enjoyed the most.

As I looked at Emily with what must have been pleading eyes, as I teetered on the brink for my orgasm to come, Emily looked at me with a look of almost rapture on her face, a little tear trickling down out of the corner of her eye and down her cheek. Just before she took my face in her hands and kissed me like she had never kissed me before, just before my cock exploded inside of Kyle's eager mouth, I heard Emily say the three most beautiful words imaginable.

"I love you."

Well, somebody had to be the first to say it. I was second, but not by much.

****

This is the end of "Emily Does Provincetown". I hope you enjoyed it and as always, I appreciate your reading and welcome your comments and feedback.

12