Emily Pt. 04

Story Info
An innocent girl discovers she has a slutty side.
4.7k words
4.56
77.1k
47

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke late and it took a while for the events of the previous night to intrude on my sleepy mind. But as soon as I did remember I felt a wave of self-disgust rush over me. But, if I am honest, I also felt a sharp tingle of excitement -- I may not have chosen to lose my virginity in that degrading way but I could not deny I had enjoyed it a lot.

I tried to push the memories aside but it proved difficult to keep my mind off it. Yesterday I had been a virgin and completely inexperienced in all things to do with sex, now, only a few hours later I had had full sex with two different men. Part of me felt kind of proud -- I was now a woman and judging by the events of last night it was obvious men wanted me.

It was then that I remembered that both Abdullah and Mustafa had come inside me. Whilst that gave me another little thrill of dirty excitement it also made me concerned -- what if they had made me pregnant? I knew there was something called the morning after pill for this sort of occasion and so I went over to my computer to look it up.

Sitting at my desk I noticed that what had been an eye watering soreness between my legs last night was now just a dull ache. It only took a couple of minutes to find out what I needed to know -- I could get the pill from my GP but I had to take it within three days of the event. Being a Sunday the doctors would be closed but I resolved to get round there straight after school the next day.

Just then my annoying little sister barged into my room -- she never knocked!

"What you looking at?" She asked in her typical nosy way. I slammed the lid down on my laptop -- had she seen the page?

"Nothing." I said, unconvincingly. "Just get out will you, I'm trying to do my homework."

She didn't move -- she was so irritating back then! She walked over to my window but then noticed something.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "You get this much for working at that takeaway?" She turned round and had the enveloped that Mustafa had given me in her hand, the thick bundle of money clearly visible inside it.

"God, there must be a couple hundred quid in here!" She correctly guessed.

"Just give it to me and bugger off." I said angrily.

"Alright, alright. No need to flip out." She said. "It's just a lot that's all. It can't be from just serving behind the counter - what do you have to do for it? Suck him off?" She was always trying to shock me like that.

I must have gone red at her almost accurate guess.

"Don't be disgusting." I hissed as I snatched the envelope away from her.

"Calm down." She said. "I wasn't serious. It just seems like a lot, that's all."

"He likes me because I work hard." I lied quickly. "We had a really good night and he gave me a bonus."

"Wow, some bonus." She exclaimed. "Think he'd give me a job there? Wouldn't mind a bit of that myself."

"No!" I almost shouted at her. "You're not to go anywhere near there, you got me?"

She looked a bit taken aback by my outburst and more than a little curious.

"Why's that? I like his food, me and my mates go in there after school sometimes and he always gives us loads of chips. Especially if you show a bit of leg." She laughed.

"Just stay away from there, ok? It's not a nice place." I said as I shoved her out of my room.

I sat back down and took a deep breath, the last thing I wanted was my sister to find out what had happened and I most definitely didn't want her going into Mustafa's!

After school the next day I walked quickly to my GP's office. Inside I could see the waiting room was pretty full and the normal noisy and officious receptionist was on duty.

"Yes?" She said as if I was a nuisance.

"Can I please see one of the female doctors?"

She snorted as if I were asking for the world. "Both lady doctors have a full clinic today. The earliest I can get you into see one of them would be next week."

Damn I thought, that was way too late. I needed that pill today or tomorrow at the latest.

"Doctor Hadfield has a small amount of free time later on but that's it."

Doctor Hadfield was our family GP and a very nice man. In his early sixties now he had been our doctor for as long as I had been alive - he had given me all my immunisations as a baby! What was worse was that he knew my family well, he even socialised with my parents, sometimes coming round for dinner.

"Is there no one else?" I pleaded.

"Nothing." She said, almost pleased.

Reluctantly I agreed to the appointment and went and sat down. It seemed to takes ages and by the time I was finally called I was the last person in the waiting room.

Doctor Hadfield greeted me warmly and I sat down in his consulting room. He was what people call portly and had thinning grey hair. His blue eyes twinkled from behind half-moon glasses.

"Now then Emily. What can I do for you?" He said in his gentle Edinburgh accent.

"Umm, well... it's a bit embarrassing actually." I said not really knowing how to say it.

"Now, now Emily. I've known you since you were a baby and I hope you know you can tell me anything."

I nodded. "Well..." I trailed off again, this was hard. "It's just that, ummm, I need the morning after pill."

He sat back, obviously a little surprised.

"Ah, yes. Well, that shouldn't be a problem." I felt relief flood through me.

"And I'd like to go on the pill." I said, feeling bolder.

"Of course." He said. "Very sensible for a young women."

He shuffled some papers around.

"Now I will have to ask you a few questions first." He said, smiling warmly at me. "Bit embarrassing I know but it's very important in these situations."

"Yes, no problem." I said eagerly. What a relief it was to know I wouldn't be getting pregnant -- perhaps I could put the whole sorry affair behind me.

"Right." He said lifting up a pad of paper. "Let's get started. When did you have unprotected sex?"

"On Saturday night." I replied. He wrote my answer down.

"Good, then you're well within the three days." He smiled his kindly smile again. "And how long have you been sexually active?"

I bit my lip in embarrassment, "That was my first time."

"Oh." He said surprised. "Right."

He wrote that down too and then I saw him hesitate before saying. "In that case I am going to have to have a quick look at you. Shouldn't take long but it is important -- so many things can crop up when a girl starts to have sex which might have been missed before."

God, for a second I had thought I was going to get away with it without too much embarrassment, now Doctor Hadfield was going to have to examine me. It felt like this was my punishment for acting like such a little slut.

I nodded. "Ok, no problem."

He smiled again and for a second I thought he looked a little relieved.

"Now it might be a good idea to get Craig in here too. He should take just as much responsibility as you and it would be good to know he understands that and all about contraception."

I felt myself stiffen -- I had completely forgotten that Doctor Hadfield was friends with Craig's parents too. Oh god, I thought, I can't let Doctor Hadfield let slip what had happened to me!

"No...I mean...." I stammered.

Doctor Hadfield peered over his glasses at me.

"Ummm....it wasn't with Craig." I admitted. "I'd much rather he didn't know about this."

"Ah." He said again a little embarrassed himself now. "Right, no problem at all. We'll keep it between ourselves."

"Thank you, Doctor Hadfield." I said with relief.

"Right, just a few more questions then." He paused looking at me with a slight frown on his face, almost like he was weighing up whether to ask his next question. "Did you use the normal missionary position?"

I was taken aback -- nowhere had the website mentioned I would be questioned in such detail.

"It's just that a young women's body can be fragile on her first time and I need to know if you could have suffered any small injury."

He seemed so genuine and I had no reason to believe his questions weren't legitimate so I answered him.

"No, not that way." I said in embarrassment. "He was behind me."

"I see." He said writing it down. Was he breathing a little quicker now? "That's actually better." He smiled. "You see we are designed to have sex that way round -- just like all land mammals. A women's vagina is shaped to fit a penis entering from behind."

I felt myself flush at his use of such graphical terms.

"Now don't worry too much about STD's -- a boy your age is very unlikely to have been exposed to much."

I found myself hesitate -- should I tell him the truth about how old Mustafa was? What if I had caught something which went undiagnosed?

"Umm, he was a bit older than me actually." I said quietly.

"Well that's quite normal." He said. "About how old is he?"

I felt my face flush bright red and I looked down.

"Now Emily, I know talking about your sex life to an old fogey like me is a bit embarrassing but you should know that, as you're an adult now, I will treat everything you say totally confidentially. Plus," He smiled again, "After thirty five years of general practice I really don't think I can be shocked anymore -- I've heard it all." He gave a little laugh.

"Ummm, well....he was older than me, I mean quite a bit." I said.

Doctor Hadfield looked down to his pad, pen ready to write down my answer. "Yes, how old exactly."

"Umm, late fifties I suppose."

I heard him take in a sharp breath and he continued to look at his paper. After a few seconds I saw him swallow and then he looked up -- his face calm and unperturbed.

"Ok, now I must ask you this." He said seriously. "Were you at all coerced?"

I thought for a second -- yes I was! I had been given no choice about the whole thing -- if I had I'd still have been a virgin. But then I remembered the intense pleasure I had experienced and my crumbling resistance -- no one could really say I wasn't complicit in everything that had happened. I took a deep breath.

"No, Doctor. I wasn't coerced."

He looked relieved. "Good, good."

"Now, on Saturday when it occurred, did you have sex more than once with this man?"

I felt myself flush again -- what should I say? No I hadn't had sex with him more than once but I had had sex more than once that night. He saw me hesitate again.

"Emily, remember -- thirty five years doing this -- I've heard it all." He smiled his kindly smile.

"Well, no. I had sex with him once, but...." I could not finish my sentence.

"But, what?" He asked.

"I...I...I did have sex again that night." I blurted finally.

Despite his assertion that he couldn't be shocked I saw his eye-brows rise and noticed him taking a gulp of air.

"Right." He wrote it down. "And was this second man also a good bit older than you?"

I hung my head, I couldn't look him in the eye. I just nodded.

"Ok." He said. "Enough questions. Let's give you that quick exam and then you can be on your way."

Relief flooded me -- I was half way through, I just needed to get through the exam and that would be it.

"Now, I must tell you that you are entitled to have a female escort during an examination of this type." He said. "It's quite late and I think most people will have gone home but I know Lynn the receptionist is still here."

That snooty cow -- still if she was the only woman still here she would have to do. I was about to say ok when I noticed Doctor Hadfield was looking just a little concerned, hurriedly he said.

"One further thing -- unfortunately you will have to go through you answers again with her, just as a double check that we have all the relevant information."

Oh god I thought, I couldn't possible go through all that again and especially with that horrible women.

"Um, no, it's ok Doctor Hadfield, I won't need an escort." I said.

"Ok then." He said smiling again. Was that relief and excitement I could see? "Pop behind the curtain, remove your underwear and then lie on the couch. Won't take more than a couple of minutes."

Behind the curtain I had a little privacy and took a deep breath -- almost over I said to myself. Then, summoning my courage, I reached under my school uniform's skirt and pulled my knickers down. Then I got onto the couch -- it was covered with a cold black plastic which smelt of antiseptic. I re-arranged my skirt over my pussy and laid back. Outside I could hear Doctor Hadfield opening his cupboard and then heard him say.

"Ok in there Emily? Shall we start?"

"Yes Doctor." I said quietly.

When Doctor Hadfield pulled the curtain back I saw he had two large metal things in his hands -- they were bent at a funny angle and had large c-shaped bits of plastic on them. He moved closer to the couch and inserted the end of one of the metal things in a small bracket attached to the side of the couch. As he moved around the couch to attach the other metal thing I realised what they were -- large examination stirrups! My heart dropped -- this was going to be a thorough examination and any dignity I hoped to retain would be long gone by the time it was over.

After Doctor Hadfield had fitted the second arm he gently took hold of my left leg behind my knee and lifted my leg up and off to the side. Then he lowered it down until it rested on the stirrup -- the plastic pieces cupped me behind my knee and at my ankle. Next he moved around the couch to the other side and did the same to my right leg. I looked down to see my legs were bent and being held ridiculously far apart. God, I felt so exposed and vulnerable. Doctor Hadfield then reached under the table and pulled on something which let the end of the couch fold down.

"Now Emily," He said, "Take hold of the couch on either side and slide yourself down until your bottom is at the edge."

Feeling my face flush red again I took hold of the couch and pulled. I felt myself slip on the smooth plastic until I felt the end of the couch under my bottom. The stirrups had now forced my legs even higher up and further apart -- I was about as exposed as I could be! I felt so humiliated to be in this degrading position -- if only I hadn't been angry with my Dad and not taken that job -- none of this would have happened.

Doctor Hadfield sat on a small, wheeled stool and moved in between my widely spread legs -- gently he lifted my short school skirt up and let it fall onto my tummy -- I was now fully exposed. He leaned in for a close look at my recently deflowered pussy. He was now seeing my pussy from a closer position than anyone had ever done -- including me! I felt my already red face redden further and then I something happened I really didn't want to happen -- my pussy gave a little spasm and a now familiar warmth began to spread from it.

Was I getting horny? Was this embarrassing, humiliating situation actually turning me on? The heat between my legs continued to build until I couldn't ignore it -- I was getting horny! Oh god I thought, biting my lip, I hope I don't get wet down there, he would see it immediately.

"Right, sorry about this Emily." Said Doctor Hadfield in a breathy, agitated way. "I'm afraid that in order to do a proper examination I am going to have to remove your pubic hair. Is that alright?"

I closed my eyes - this humiliation was just getting worse. I nodded, too afraid to speak.

"Ok," He said, sounding a little excited. "Won't take a second."

He got up and then returned carrying a safety razor and a can of shaving cream.

"This could be a little cold." He warned me as I heard a hiss and a second later I felt the shaving cream hit my hot pussy. At least it might disguise my arousal I thought.

Next I felt the razor as Doctor Hadfield expertly shaved my pussy. I bit my lip hard -- my pussy was spasming. What a dirty little slut I am, I thought, how could my body find this humiliating situation arousing? I tried my hardest to dismiss the heat I felt deep in my pussy but it just grew with every touch of the razor.

My pubic hair had always been very sparse so it didn't take him long -- he wiped me with a towel to remove the last of the shaving cream and then said.

"There, all done." Then after a brief hesitation, "I would recommend you keep it clean shaven from now on Emily -- much less chance of catching some types of STD that way."

I looked down to him, standing between my lewdly spread legs, looking at my freshly shaved pussy. He had a far away, almost awed, expression on his face. I was on display for him -- I was in the most humiliating position possible with all my privacy stripped away - I felt my pussy give another lurch, I was getting hornier!

"Besides," He said, almost to himself quietly. "Men prefer it that way."

I closed my eyes and tried to think about something, anything, else. But it was no good, I felt the heat between my legs intensify.

"Right." He said at last, dragging his eyes away from my exposed pussy. "A quick check and then you'll be done."

I heard him move over to the counter behind me and then the unmistakably sound of him pulling on a pair of medical gloves. A few seconds later his was back on his stool between my legs.

"This might be a bit cold too." He warned and then I felt a cold wet something on my pussy. I looked down over my flat tummy to see him squeezing a tube of KY jelly onto me. I let my head flop back -- he was applying lubricant to my pussy. I almost laughed when I thought that he really didn't need to -- my pussy was now hot and wet!

Then I felt his gloved finger touch me and I gasped.

"Sorry, Emily. Should of warned you." He said. "I'm just going to have a feel around the outside of your vagina before then inserting my finger into you to check the inside. Is that ok?" I could only nod. "Good." He said.

Doctor Hadfield then started to feel my pussy lips, squeezing them and then pulling them gently apart. I was biting my lower lip hard now and was very grateful for the cool KY jelly disguising the heat from my pussy and my own lubrication.

Then he touched my clitoris and I couldn't help but give a little yelp.

"Sorry, Emily, but I need to check you thoroughly." He said. "Now, when you had sex did you achieve orgasm?"

He didn't remove his finger from my clitoris and my brain was starting to fog with lust - I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Yes, Doctor."

"Good, very good." He sounded pleased. "And no problem during penetration, I mean, did your vagina get nice and wet?"

"Yes, Doctor, I had no problems like that." Somehow his questions were making me hornier -- admitting I had had an orgasm and that my pussy had got wet was deliciously humiliating and my pussy gave another twitch.

With his finger still touching my clitoris I felt another finger begin to push between my pussy lips. With all the lubrication, both natural and artificial, my teenage pussy was not difficult to penetrate. I gasped as I felt his latex covered finger slide into me.

He pushed it in as far as it would go and then withdrew it slightly before pushing it in again. I gasped loudly this time -- not able to control it. He continued with that gentle finger fucking as his other finger began to circle and rub my clitoris. I was lost in a haze of lust, not really aware of anything else but the pleasure spreading from my pussy. I moaned out loud and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came.

I managed to open my eyes slightly and looked down at Doctor Hadfield. Sat between my widely spread legs I could see sweat on his bald head and his face was very red. One brief, intelligible thought passed through my head then -- this was no examination -- he was using me just like Mustafa and Abdullah had!

I felt my head flop back, I didn't care and resigned myself to my fate. I had run across another dirty old man who had managed to get me to do things I really didn't want to. But then I also realised -- I was enjoying this immensely so had I been to blame? Was I just naïve and gullible or had my unconscious desires been guiding me? I didn't have time to ponder as my orgasm hit me like a train. I know I screamed with pleasure because I quickly stuffed my fist in my mouth to stifle it. Pleasure as intense as I had experienced on Saturday night at the hands of Mustafa and Abdullah coursed through my whole body but most delightfully around my pussy. I felt my back arch -- I felt so dirty and horny - I wanted this feeling to go on forever. I was breathing in huge gulps and I felt my toes curl painfully and my legs thrash around -- thankfully restrained by the stirrups or I might have kicked Doctor Hadfield!

12