Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and two minutes sooner than her average. Wanna give up and give me the head now?"

"Never," the older woman sputtered. "I don't give up 'til it's over. Let's go again."

On schedule, Graham flicked the switches on after a minute and the process started again. He pushed her butt cheeks together again, but no response meant the ginger had given up the ghost. "I'll pull it out when we're done. Wanna try it?"

"Pass," Emily said. "One show here a night's enough."

Once again, he cycled his motors and had his subject squirming. It took a little longer than the first time, but the second orgasm started just before the ten minute mark. "Give up yet?"

"Never, you know me. You may think you've got ten minutes, but this old body can only do two a night, no matter what. Might as well start jerking off now, if your little friend won't do it for you."

"You haven't seen my secret weapon yet."

"Big deal. Bring it on."

There was another minutes' pause, before he started up again, however this time he moved the dials up a little sooner than before. Trudy grimaced and writhed, enjoying the tit suckers and mechanical dick immensely, but in seven minutes time it seemed like she was no closer to orgasm #3. Emily started sweating again and took off her blouse completely. Graham hummed, whistled a little, then picked up a little switch. The result was a yelp and a fair shiver. "I put another motor on the dildo: now it goes in circles as well as in and out. A rotating donkey dick for your enjoyment, my dear."

"You bastard," she rasped, and shut her eyes tightly. He also moved the mixer on high and turned the tit suckers up higher as well, and within a minute the third orgasm of the evening began, lasting longer than the first two put together.

When she recovered, he rolled a gurney underneath her and let her down from her suspension. With great patience, he let her down with the lift normally used for pulling engines to the table, and when the weight was off the ropes, casually untied them, whistling the whole time. "You're savoring the anticipation way too much, you old hamburger. If this was twenty years ago, you'd have your dick through my lips when last one hit."

"There are advantages to gettin' older," he said, whistling again. "I'm thinking about how much I'm going to enjoy my hard cock sliding between your lips and emptying my balls in your mouth, then watching you swallow it all down."

"All right, all right, fair enough. Maybe our little friend would like to try your invention while I take care of you? Why should I have all the fun?"

"Why indeed? Emily, would you like a whirl at this devilry? I'll put the normal rubber cock on it."

"Sure. Tit suckers, too?"

"You bet." Emily shucked the rest of her clothes while Trudy stretched out the kinks of being bound and suspended. When the older woman was able to stand securely again, she helped the younger one up on the gurney while Graham replaced the equipment and prepared it. When he slipped it inside, she noticed a slight burning sensation. "What's that?" she said.

"There's a tiny bit of ginger in the lube. Like it?"

Emily got used to the feeling and nodded her head. He moved the apparatus in and out of her gently a few times before turning it on, then dropped his sweats to reveal his hard cock. Trudy sighed and got down on her knees, teasing his balls and the underside of his cock a little before sucking the head in.

The machinery had an amazing effect on Emily, who reached down to play with her clit with both hands as the projectile plunged in her pussy. Graham grunted and took Trudy by the ears: "You didn't have a chance, Pixie girl. I had another level if the rotating cock didn't work. The tit suckers have a little electric tickle, I know that would have brought you over the edge."

Trudy pulled off and sneered. "You're so damn smart, Graham, I can hardly believe you. If you don't shoot your load before she cums, I'm gonna bite your dick off."

Emily gasped and Graham touched her. "She doesn't mean it. Ouch!" He turned up the mixer and turned on the rotation motor and Emily was in heaven within a minute. It was two minutes later when he growled and announced he was filling Trudy's mouth. "Don't swallow it yet, I want you to show it to her before you do."

"Bastard," Trudy said with a mouth full of goo. Emily looked while the older woman opened her mouth to reveal the creamy deposit before she swallowed it and showed it empty. "You just wait till next time."

12