Emily's Chaste Debauchery

Story Info
Conner ravages his pet but leaves her cherries unpopped.
1.4k words
4.13
48.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Ready

For a brief second Captain Conner Teirly was some how less mythical, not quite human but less of a force of nature. His breath hitched with each panting swallow and sweat ran from his hairline. Emily Perrington looked at the white mess cooling on her dark skin. Her eyes lingered long enough that the edges of her vision became bleary and everything in the center began listing lazily to the left.

"Oh." Emily said quite calmly as everything swirled out of focus and the whole world disappeared. Her eyes fluttered open and she felt a rising warmth between her legs where the pad of a course skinned digit slid and swirled between her tender virgin lips. She looked up at Conner and tried to talk but booze and her shuddering breaths conspired to keep her from producing more then incoherent mumbles and pleasurable squeaks. Her mind registered, after a time, that she was naked and that she lay naked against his naked body.

"M' I still a virgin?"

"Ta fer now." With that she relaxed into the strong arms again and soon the blurry twisting world faded away again. When she was forced back into her waking mind again it was to discover she had forgotten to continue breathing at some point. Upon realizing this and correcting it she discovered the held breath had also held something else.

"Oh god! Oh jesus!" The world was sharp and bursting with sensation as the orgasm washed over her and she gasped uncontrollably. "Oh lord, sweet heaven." Conner was sweating over her as though he had lain in the late evening humidity with her in his arms for hours. She panted and watched his green eyes trace up her shivering body. "Oh Conner." She could feel throbbing and rawness between her legs and the question rose once more. Already she could see the world around breaking apart around the edges, "M' I still a virgin?"

"Ta fer now." She let herself relax again to be carried off by the waves of tingling pleasure. Soon the void replaced itself with a strange office; her father and a team of physcians stood around her. Emily tried to move but her body wouldn't respond.

It's going to be alright Emily my dear; you've been poisoned but we have the cure.

No Father. I want to go with Conner.

It's all over dear, the pirates are gone. All that is left is to purge the poison they put in you. One of the doctors came forward and pulled her head back. She saw in his eyes that same leering hungry look she had seen in so many others that her father had told her to trust or respect.

No Father, please don't let them. The doctor started sliding a long thick rubber tube into her mouth and back until she gagged then slid it out a bit. Her eyes searched around the room as the doctor slid the tube back and forth trying push it into her gagging throat. Each white masked face showed only a pair of eyes that flashed like predators anytime they met hers. Come on just swallow it now. It was the voice that brought her back, harsh and familiar and demanding. Suddenly she was in darkness with something warm and hard in her mouth. As the darkness receded she saw Conner's manhood, upside down, materialize from the darkness and felt her mouth empty of its unfamiliar cargo. Realizing her head was in fact upside and hanging off the tattered straw mattress of the bed she raised it until Captain Teirly's face came into view and the world stopped swirling.

"You're not a doctor."

"Didn't know I needed to be."

"What are you doing?"

"Havin a go at yer mouth."

"Still a virgin?"

"Just barely, now just relax, lean back, open yer mouth, and when ya feel like its about to make ya gag, swallow hard like ya are trying to get down a big piece of steak." She did as she was told and watched as inch by inch Conner's cock disappeared into her mouth. She licked at the head and shaft as they pushed her tongue to the bottom of her mouth. She wasn't concerned about loosing her virginity other then that in her drunken state she might miss it. As the first hitching spasms of gags came in response to the intrusion she tried to do as he had said and the second she did her yielding muscles allowed him to push deep into her throat. His hands on her shoulders kept her from going too far but her body below that suddenly woke up and began bucking wildly in response to the strangling pressure on her wind pipe. His hips locked and Emily's head was pinned between them and the bed; her throat twitched and clenched trying force out the over large blockage fruitlessly, only encouraging it further as Conner began to rock his hips lightly back and forth and moan loudly. She felt her body begin to give up the fight and her vision didn't just blur but waves of blackness started to close around her. Just as her vision was reduced to pinpricks and she was sure oblivion lay beyond her mouth was empty and such was the relief of the deep gasping breathes that she felt those trembling muscles between her legs clench and relax in a familiar but muted rhythm. It had not taken her all the way to the brink but the edge had definitely come into view.

Still gasping at air she felt the engorged head pass over her lips again. "Give yerself a rub this time and reckon we'll both get there." Emily sucked at the organ as he rocked back and forth and let her fingers part the already throbbing lips. She traced gently over the raw terrain of her most intimate passage. The sore damp tissue responded quickly to her gentle and familiar touch and she realized just how close the black out had brought her. In no time at all she was staring over the edge ready to fall. Conner could sense his prey's closeness to the brink and pushed the wanton flesh back to the edge of her throat. Emily, feeling those first reflexive twitches in her throat swallowed deeply, and welcomed the tension spread immediately through her muscles as her mind sounded the alarm. Her body seized all the muscles holding the great pleasure she was on the brink of at bay. Conner's deep growling moans were muffled by the position of her head but in the echoing of her air starved brain it became a sort of chorus. The searing pain as his thrusts became more savage were barely even a background to what she knew was waiting when her lungs filled and the muscles released the now building pressures. With a roar he pulled back, the rush of her orgasm as her fingers ground and gyrated her most sensitive flesh and wind filled her chest was so intense that the feeling of his hot ejaculate splashing into the back of her throat and then across her tongue as he pulled back was only an after thought. Warm seed splashing across her face and his savage howls were just the setting in which she was entranced with her deepest pleasure. She felt the vibrations of her own cries of pleasure but heard nothing but the deep echo in her own mind.

A few minutes of panting and coughing silence followed while she tried to process the night that had proceeded that one moment pure depravity. Rolling on to her stomach she felt a pulling against her skin as though split honey had dried there. She wasn't clear why but the feeling made her think of the ache in her wrist. A whole host of small pains she could not identify the causes of were now demanding her attention. She looked up at Conner sitting breathing hard in a chair watching her with a grin; her lover, her captor, her predator, her Captain and all those mysteries faded away. All those pains knew there source the only mystery now was this man; how depraved was her life with him going to be, how many of these little pains or worse could she count on, and did he have any idea how powerless she was to him.

"Still a virgin?"

"Ta, from a medical perspective at least."

Next Chapter: Into the Maelstrom