Emily's Double Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimbelina
kimbelina
594 Followers

"I want to watch them fuck you, both of them."

"You mean one in my mouth and one in my pussy?"

"Not quite. Think of another possible combination."

"Um, you don't mean...?"

"I think you know what I mean, Emily."

I gulped. I did know, and it scared the hell out of me. With Jermaine still fingering me from behind, I studied Patrick's face for any hint of leniency, and finding none, shifted my position so that I was once again sitting between the two guys on the sofa, their rock-hard cocks jutting out to face me.

"What does he want us to do, Emily?" Jermaine's eyes burned with lust as he asked me the question.

"He wants to watch the two of you DP me. One of you in my pussy while the other fucks my virgin ass."

"Woah, Em, seriously?" And then turning to Patrick, Brandon asked, "seriously, dude?"

"Definitely. You up for it?"

"Fuck yeah," the guys said, nearly in unison. Yeah, I thought to myself, easy for them to say! They were once again moving their hands across my body now, and I instinctively reached out once again and resumed stroking their cocks.

"Now, Emily, you have a choice. Which cock do you want in your pussy, and which in your ass?"

My mind raced. I immediately knew the answer, it was obvious that Brandon's cock wasn't as thick, so it was the natural choice for my ass, but I was still in disbelief at Patrick's request. He knew I was an anal virgin. We'd discussed it, and he'd pushed my boundaries a bit, exploring my tight hole with a lubricated finger or small dildo, but I never thought I'd actually get to the point where I could take a cock. And a big cock at that, with an even bigger one in my pussy!

"Emily, I need an answer. And god knows these guys are ready to go." They both smiled, definitely eager to get this show on the road.

"Brandon. I want Brandon's cock in my ass."

I looked at him and he smiled broadly, obviously so pleased that he'd get to take my virgin ass that he didn't mind the obvious assessment of his cock being the smaller of the two.

"Now, we need some lubrication, so how about you start off by riding him for a little while."

OK, that I could handle. I quickly climbed on top of Brandon, straddling him, and lowered myself down onto his cock in one smooth motion, crying out in pleasure as I felt him fill me. My pussy was dripping wet, so he moved easily in and out, grabbing my hips and forcing himself up into me. I turned to look, first at Patrick, who had spread his legs slightly and was rubbing a hand against his cock, and then at Jermaine, who was also stroking himself as he watched me fuck his buddy.

"Alright, that's enough lubrication. Now, turn around so that your back is to him, and lower yourself down onto him, slowly."

As I pulled up off of Brandon, I could see his black cock glistening with my juices, and the sight was enough for me to let go of the last of my inhibitions, taking a deep breath as I followed Patrick's instructions. Bracing myself with a hand on each of his powerful thighs, I lowered myself slowly until I finally felt the tip of his cock pressing against my tight virgin ass.

For a few moments, I was too tense to let him enter me, but with a little encouragement from both Jermaine and Patrick, the unimaginable began to happen. Patrick whispered to me, gently telling me to relax, and Jermaine drew closer to me, taking my tits in his hands and slowly kneading. The combination was just enough, and as I focused on Jermaine's touch and Patrick's voice, I felt the head of Brandon's cock slip inside of me. I nearly screamed, but managed to stifle my reaction into a loud moan, as the pain seared through my body. But just as I'd hoped when I'd fantasized about this moment in the past, that pain was quickly overwhelmed by a fantastic new pleasure, unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

I could feel my muscles finally stop their ruthless clenching, and relax enough that Brandon was able to slide deeper into me, inch by inch, until he finally stopped, allowing me to begin moving up and down on his cock with my own rhythm.

"Good girl, Emily. You've done quite well with that punishment. Now, time for your reward, Jermaine's huge cock buried in your pussy."

I'd experienced Jermaine's huge cock buried in my pussy, and I could attest to how good it felt. But that was before I felt completely full with a cock in my ass! Taking another deep breath, I prepared myself for what was coming next. With Brandon's cock still buried deep in my ass, I slowly leaned back into him so that my back rested fully on his torso, and then spread my legs wide, inviting Jermaine in, my glistening, dripping pussy his for the taking.

He climbed across the sofa towards me, propped himself up with his huge, muscular arms on either side of Brandon and I, and teased me with the tip of his hard cock, which slipped back and forth across my clit and pussy lips.

"That's right, Jermaine, tease her, make her beg you for it."

The sensation was incredible, and it wasn't long before I was begging him to enter me. I had grown used to the tightness in my ass, and was beginning to rock back and forth against Brandon with a regular rhythm. That, combined with Jermaine's cock sliding past my clit with a regular rhythm, was nearly overwhelming. I wanted him inside of me. I wanted to experience the double penetration, and no longer just because it was Patrick's request. I wanted it out of pure, selfish, raunchy lust.

"God yes, Jermaine, fuck me, please, pleeeeease!"

He didn't make me beg any longer than that, obviously eager to enter me. Using his hand for a moment to position himself against me, he pressed hard, meeting a little resistance as the head of his cock pushed into my pussy, and then, finally, slid completely inside of me in one powerful motion.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my gaaaaaaawd!"

There are no words to describe that first moment, my pussy filled with a thick, ten-inch cock, my ass with an only slightly smaller nine-inch cock. Pain, yes. Mind-blowing sensations, yes. That dizzy feeling of almost, very nearly, passing out? Yes, but thankfully not for long. Both men held still inside of me as they waited for my body language to give them permission to proceed.

Once I had regained a sense of my surroundings, I began moving between them, realizing that the sensations would be most powerful for all three of us if I were the guide. Neither man could move with normal freedom, because of the incredible tightness, but if I rocked back and forth between them, I was able to establish a fantastic rhythm.

Patrick, my husband. For several moments, I'd forgotten about him, lost in my own world of sensations. But I looked to him now, and nearly did a double-take as I saw that he'd slipped his cock free of his slacks and boxers, and was stroking it - rock hard and erect - as he watched. His obvious pleasure at watching me turned me on even further, and I decided it was time to bring things to a climax for everyone in the room.

"Yes, god, Jermaine, that's it, fuck me, fuck me!"

He began a fast, intense motion in and out of my pussy now, actually fucking me quite hard, with Brandon still buried beneath us both, riding out the sensations.

"Now, guys, here's the plan," Patrick said, making both men aware of his presence once again. "We're going to reward Emily, my beautiful, wonderful slut of a wife, with the prize she deserves for all of her hard work."

"Yes, sir! I mean, Patrick!" Jermaine laughed as he continued to pound me.

Patrick stood up, pulled his slacks and boxers completely off now, and walked toward us, his impressively hard cock jutting towards me.

"Brandon, you're welcome to cum in her ass."

Brandon simply moaned in response, lost in his own world of pleasure.

"Jermaine, I want you to pull out when you're ready to cum, and shoot your load across her clit."

"You got it."

"And you, Emily, are going to take me into your mouth, and swallow every drop when I cum, do you understand?"

"Oh, god, yes, please!"

Our noisy, intense fuck-fest continued for several minutes more. I took Patrick - about seven inches, by the way, in case you're curious - completely into my mouth, freeing a hand from the man-sandwich I was engulfed in to cup his balls as I sucked him off. I was the first to cum, exploding with what was by far the most powerful climax of my life. My clenched muscles and writhing pleasure put both Brandon and Jermaine over the top after just a few moments more, and both came just as Patrick had instructed.

As Jermaine's hot cum hit my clit and then covered my entire belly, I turned my full focus to Patrick, who was also nearing his climax. Still surrounded and connected by sweat and cum to both Brandon and Jermaine, I brought both hands to the task now, tickling Patrick's balls and stroking his shaft as I focused my sucking on the tip of his cock, as I knew would push him over the edge. He jerked, panted, and then sighed with pleasure as he filled my mouth with a huge load of cum.

As Patrick stepped away, a huge smile on his face, the three of us on the sofa gradually pulled away from each other, and the guys got dressed again. Ridiculously huge smiles plastered across their faces, they thanked us both for the amazing evening, and made their way out.

"Well, Emily, that was quite an educational experience," Patrick said to me with a grin as we waved to the guys one last time and closed the door.

"Educational?"

"Yes, I think I've found a way to avoid those pesky little blue pills."

I giggled, responding, "Well, I'm pretty sure Jermaine and Brandon would be happy to come over again any time we ask!"

"Sounds like a plan."

kimbelina
kimbelina
594 Followers
12