Emily's First Taste Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily, I have not been there before. I found it on the internet. Stop worrying"

She groaned at him and he chuckled. He knew the groan was because he read her thoughts once again. How did he know her so well?

They had arrived in a limousine but Jonathon escorted her to a car that was not his.

"I borrowed it from a guy at work, do you like it?"

A convertible, she wasn't sure of the make, but it was the most striking indigo color with white interior, she realized it to be a custom paint job.

The day was warm but not oppressively so. She slid into the car and felt the familiar vibrations start inside. Jonathan chuckled as Emily gasped and backing the car out of the lot, they sped off down the road.

"Emily, kneel on the seat, raise your ass in the air and suck my cock."

She knew the wind would leave her bare ass totally exposed. Jonathon preferred her without panties and today was no exception. The sheer fabric blew up and the wind on her wet lips felt utterly extraordinary and coupled with the pulsations inside her she knew it would be difficult to maintain control.

She reached over to undo Jonathon's jeans and as she did she felt him adjust the speed on the delightful invaders inside her from a steady throb to pulsations, slow and steady.

She lowered her mouth to his cock and devoured it. She truly enjoyed pleasing him with her mouth and sucked him deep inside her throat, burying her face in his pelvis. She could sense other cars passing them, knowing they had a full view of her bare pussy, but she didn't care. She was lost. He felt so perfect in her mouth and she skillfully slid her mouth up and down his rigid shaft, trailing her tongue along its substantial length as she did. She was concentrating only on pleasing him. She willed herself to ignore the pleasure she was receiving, determined to not cum although she was close.

Emily reached inside Jonathon's jeans and cradled his balls in her hands. She knew how much he liked it as she sucked his cock. She would have sucked on them but the steering wheel would have made it awkward.

She was focused and determined, slowing and speeding up occasionally, then slowing again to only teas and lick his head. She could make love to his cock with her mouth all day, and while the wind on her bare ass made it hard to concentrate, she was giving him the blowjob of her life. He moaned with pleasure and grabbed the back of her head shoving it down deep on to his hard shaft. She knew he was about to cum and would have if the semi passing them had not pulled his air horn in appreciation.

They both started laughing and the distraction proved to make Jonathon realized he himself could no longer take it. He had to have her and she made it the entire time without cumming, a record for her, and she was to be rewarded with an incredible fucking.

Chapter 11

He pulled to the side of the road, it wasn't really a park and ride or even a designated parking area so much as it was a place that people had stopped by the roadside to appreciate the river that flowed alongside it. The space was not directly visible from the road only because it was lower and close to the bank of the river but should someone pull in or look hard enough they could easily be seen there.

"Out" he ordered, "to the front of the car."

She assumed she would be finishing her job but instead as she approached the front of the car, he grabbed her and kissed her with a passion she had never felt before. He held her face in his hands and at that moment, if that kiss wasn't love, she didn't care to know what was because she felt it in every muscle in her body. They stood there for some time, with him kissing her as she had never been kissed until he guided her body to the hood of the car.

He laid her back as if he couldn't do it quickly enough and slid her high on the hood. Swiftly, he reached between her thighs and yanked the bullet from her drenched slit. The drive had caused her juices to cover the tops of her thighs and she was a mess, a delightful sloppy mess that he could not wait to get inside.

He pulled her back down the hood of the car onto his still exposed cock and they both groaned in unison. It took every ounce of restraint the night before not to fuck her. He loved the feel of her wrapped around him. It fell like nothing else. She was a perfect fit and although he wanted to blindly fuck her, he wanted to enjoy the moment. The wind off the water wafted over them and as he thrust inside her he bent to suck her nipples and as he raised the fabric of her top he inhaled deeply at the sight of her lovely hard buttons securely held in the clamps. Taking one in his mouth he pulled her back onto him tighter and picked up speed. The only sounds that could be heard was the occasional car, the wind off the river, Emily's animal like moans, and the wetness of her as he made each stroke.

Emily was close the other bullet was still humming in her ass and the throbbing coupled with the hunger she felt for Jonathan's cock she knew she was close, she bucked her hips against him trying to swallow him inside her. Their fucking had always been good but this moment for the both of them was far beyond the intensity even they had felt before.

Neither one of them notice the car pull up near their car. Their pace was furious and Emily begged.

"Please sir, please let me cum"

Jonathon was surprised she hadn't and realized he hadn't given her permission. It seemed she had actually gained control.

"Yes, Emily. Cum for me, cum on my cock, let me feel you"

His words were all she needed and she let go, cumming with a force she had never felt before. It was explosive, her entire body shuddered and she spewed her juices every, spraying everywhere. A phenomenon she had only heard about she could not stop and the new sensation was more than even Jonathon could handle and as she clenched her muscles are his throbbing cock he shot his huge load inside of her. Their juices mingling together and soon they were both a mess because his cumming inside of her seemed to make her cum again, or had she stopped at all? She was shaking and her entire body seemed to clench down on him, prolonging his orgasm, until he collapsed on her still pulsing body.

They lay there for some time until they heard clapping.

Stunned they raised their heads to see a young couple. They had leaned against their own hood and she was furiously pumping his cock with her right hand as they stood side by side.

"Simply amazing" she said as she knelt in front of her man and began to take him in her mouth. He leaned his lanky young frame against the car and enjoyed her work.

Emily and Jonathon, both quite spent, lay across the hood of their car and watched as the young lady sucked her man, massaging his balls until he too could take it no more. He lifted her to her feet and gruffly ripped her jeans to her ankles. She was beautiful, in her mid-twenties Emily suspected, long hair that wasn't blonde and not red either but more of a copper color. Her breasts were substantial for her frame and Emily wondered if they were real, while simultaneously appreciating their beauty. The girl lifted her shirt, presumably to feel the warm metal from the hood of the car on them, as she lay flat against it. Her suitor, who was well toned but all together skinny, thrust his cock inside her. He fucked her with the finesse and skill of a young man lacking substantial experience, much more concerned about his own pleasure instead of hers. Still, it was erotic to watch them, he fucked her like an animal and she seemed to enjoy it with her loud moans. Soon he was going faster, and it was not long before he pulled his cock from her and shot his load aiming for her as he over shot and covered her back and some of her hair with his young cum.

Emily felt bad for the girl because she was pretty sure she didn't cum, she wondered if she experienced an orgasm yet in her young life. She looked at Jonathon in awe, rubbed his beautiful bald head she loved so much and placed kiss above his eyebrows. She loved this man. She was grateful he had allowed her to cum and she wondered; this could not possibly be what we needed safe words for? What was yet to come?

Chapter 12

He brushed her hair out of her face and she felt the vibrations switch off and was disappointed.

"Don't worry Emily dear, there is more to come. I think that right now however, your vigorous orgasm has necessitated the need for both of us to shower."

They slid back into the car and as they proceeded back in the direction from which they came, Emily slid her hand inside Jonathon's pants and coaxed his cock to awaken once more.

"Emily... You are insatiable"

"Only for your sir." She fluttered her eyes at him and laid her head on his shoulder, her hand in his pants. She wasn't really attempting to be entirely sexual; she truly loved the feel of his cock in her hand. She loved to be close to him in any way she could and feeling him respond to her when she touched him, even after their explosive orgasms; she knew that she was just as much in control as he was. As she lay there, she began to ponder how she was going to repay him for such a remarkable weekend.

The drive back to the hotel seemed much quicker than their original journey out and before long they were in the shower together. The hot water cascaded over Emily's face as she knelt before the man she revered and took her time worshipping the cock that gave her so much pleasure.

She wondered if other women experienced the same type of climax she felt, that she had only obtained with him. She had tried to talk to her friends about it, tried to put it in to words, they never felt adequate. Words never seemed to express the sensations, the feelings inside her heart, her body, her mind, when he made her cum. The best she could do is say that she felt it in every muscle in her body, literally. There were times she ached afterwards in muscles she didn't know existed, muscles she had no recollection of actually using, despite their vigorous fucking at times.

It started slow and low most times. A feeling in her belly that began to spread, a pressure that ebbs and peaks and wanes and heightens until she bursts with such force her scalp tingles, her skin quivers, and she is spent, satiated and utterly in awe. It had never been like that before and she is confident it could be like that with no other and she didn't even want to think about searching for another twenty years to find someone else that could anyway.

Jonathan leaned back against the glass wall of the shower and watched Emily as she took him in her mouth again and again. He loved to watch her. Even at that moment, her wet hair falling in her face, her makeup bleeding slightly, she looked so vulnerable and he knew she belonged to him. The sound of the water, her moaning as she devoured him and the sight of her looking up at him for his approval was nearly more than he could stand. He grabbed the back of her head, a handful of her hair and as he thrust deep into her throat, he arched his back and she reached up and grabbed his tight well shaped ass, running her finger along his own tight hole. He was close, and she knew it. She gently slid her wet finger into his snug hole, massaging the spot she knew felt intense for him.

He had to have her again. The night before, waiting to take her was more than he could handle, and this moment he needed her. He lifted her by her hair and gruffly turned her. Bending her at the waist, she instinctively placed her hands on the glass wall and he entered her slippery pussy from behind. He pulled her back against him; he leaned against the wall into a near seated position. His powerful thighs held her steady as he thrust his hips up and into her. She spread out her arms and steadied herself against the sides of the shower and as he plunged into her she bounced herself back against his cock.

They fucked like a well-oiled machine. They knew exactly what the other liked and they savored the feelings they created in the other, in themselves. Jonathon reached around her and grabbed her substantial titties and used them to pull her back against him, as he did he twisted her still clamped nipples between his fingers.

"Please baby... sir, let me cum."

He briefly forgot the game that was being played; he forgot he was in control. He forgot that she had been waiting for him to permit her pleasure brought him to the brink.

He forcefully began to fuck her, thrusting his hips into her, squeezing her mounds almost painfully, he was close to losing control himself.

"Do it Emily, cum on my cock" as he remembered the game.

It was more than she could bear and she let go. She shook violently, and collapsed back against him.

He held her there, his solid legs supported them both and he filled her with his cum, her clenched pussy too much for him. As his hot fluid hit the inside wall of her it sent her to another level and her body rocked again. She couldn't process any thoughts and their shared ecstasy made them collapse together on the floor of the shower. They sat there for some time, no words, until the water turned cool.

"Let's nap my dear. Tonight, and what I have planned for you, will be strenuous."

Chapter 13

They slept for some time. Naked and cocooned in each other's arms, Emily awoke before Jonathon and simply lay there, listening to him breathe and the rhythm of his heart. She often did that, just experiencing the moment with him. She never let him know, but she often memorized the time they spent together, just in case it ever ended, she wanted the memories to last forever.

She turned to face him and ran her hand across his chest, teasing his nipples as he slept. She rarely touched them even though she wanted to. His nipples were sensitive and she never wanted to do anything that didn't please him, though she longed to nibble them, suck them hard.

He always slept so soundly when they were together, she hoped that he felt peace with her.

Emily trailed her fingers across his belly, watching the rise and fall of each breath, she saw his rigid form under the sheet and she could not help but slip her hand under the covers and traced the head of his solid cock with her fingernail.

Jonathon moaned and she knew he had awakened with her touch. He lay there for some time allowing her to tease him. Suddenly he grabbed her wrist, as he remembered his plan for the evening and instructed her to stop.

He looked at the clock. It was nearly eight o'clock. He had not intended to sleep so long. Perhaps the late night and their escapades had exhausted them.

"Emily, are you prepared for this evening?"

Not knowing what he had in store for him she was not sure. He had made her select safe words. She was apprehensive but summoned her strength and confidently said, "Yes sir."

He knew she was nervous and was proud of her attempt at covering it up.

He knew she would need her strength and determined they needed to eat before their activities. He consulted his phone and called a local Italian restaurant, ordered them dinner and as they waited for the pick-up time to arrive they sat on the patio and talked.

There was never a dull moment in their conversations and they could discuss anything with little effort.

Jonathon looked at his watch and realized he had missed the time to pick up their dinner by several minutes and he grabbed his keys and rushed out the door without saying a word.

Emily sat there enjoying the night, their time, smiling as she remembered the events of the previous twenty-four hours.

Jonathon returned quickly and they devoured their salads, penne a la vodka, and garlic bread. He had gotten a bottle of wine it disappeared rapidly along with most of their dinner.

When it was clear she was through eating he instructed her to ready herself for the evening ahead.

She wasn't sure what his broad instructions meant and simply uttered, "Sir?"

"Pull up your hair like I like, make sure everything is still smooth, apply your makeup as you do, and get ready. You will be inspected so if I were you, I would be thorough in your pursuits dear."

His tone severe she knew the game was going to continue in earnest and she again wondered what the safe words were for.

As if he was again reading her mind he asked, "You do remember them, the safe words, don't you Emily?"

"Yes sir," she halted and turned to face him with her response.

"Proceed."

Chapter 14

When Emily returned, her hair perfectly in place, her make up subtle and flawless, Jonathon gasped. He never tired of looking at her.

"Stand before me Emily dear."

He blindfolded her, tightly enough so that she could not see, but not tightly enough to disturb the work she had just done to prepare.

He reapplied the nipple clips he had allowed her to remove before they slept earlier in the day. She gasped as he applied them, he tightened them more than he had before and they were more painful, but still the feeling of pressure was enjoyable.

He walked around her, caressing her ass, trailing his hand over her hip as he cupped her mound. He manipulated her clit and firmly said "You will do as you are told today Emily. Or the punishment will be more severe than it has ever been in the past."

"Yes Sir," her nervousness showed.

He walked to the bed where he had laid a gown for her to wear. As he returned to her side he instructed her to raise her arms and he slipped the gown over her head. It was tight, and conformed to every curve. Again it was white and although it was not see through her nipple clips were readily visible through the tight fabric. She knew he would not provide her with panties and could feel that the gown was dramatically slit up one side to the top of her hip. She knew that such a slit would expose her bareness as she walked and it immediately turned her on. An exhibitionist by nature she enjoyed that she felt safe enough to indulge in her fetish and he enjoyed showing her off. Little did she know that as the night progressed she would be exposed more than she had ever imagined.

Jonathon guided her to the bed and helped her sit on the edge. He never spoke a word as he slipped shoes on her feet. She could tell they were drastically high heels and immediately worried about her ability to walk in them. As he knelt before her he spread her thighs and caressed them, trailing his fingers up to her bare sex. It was immediately evident to him that the process had an effect on her as he dipped his fingers in her already wet pussy they both moaned simultaneously. He played with her for a while, tickling that spot that drove her mad. She steadied herself on the bed, placing her hands behind her and spreading her legs allowing him unfettered access. She was disappointed when he stopped his teasing and pouted, she left her legs spread hoping he would continue, but felt his fingers on her lips instead.

"You like this game don't you Emily? Clean up your mess." He ordered as he brought his fingers to her mouth.

She knew it was a rhetorical question and proceeded to suck his fingers clean with the same enthusiasm she would exhibit if it were his cock.

"Rise Emily," his commands were more forceful than ever before and she began to wonder in earnest what was in store for her.

She felt him place something around her neck. It was not tight but the material was slightly rough against her skin. Emily immediately recognized it to be a collar. She had read about them, seen them in movies, but never experienced one and she was not immediately sure how she felt about it on her in that moment. She trusted him and was willing to try it because she knew he only had their mutual pleasure in mind.

Jonathon hooked a light chain to the front of the collar at the base of her throat and she felt it rest between her breasts.