Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid into bed. My lover's arms were open for me. We kissed; I did the stretchy, languid things. She felt gloriously warm and feminine. I loved her, I loved being with her, and she felt so good against me. The kiss was loving and warm ... for a short time. When she broke it, she whispered, "Miss me?" and slid a single finger over my lips, down my chin and neck, between my breasts, down my belly, past my belly button, circled my pearl (bitch!) and slipped between the sopping wet folds of my pussy. I shivered. Dipping just a bit into the moisture, she trailed the goddamn fabulous finger a little lower, rubbing the juices over and around the rosebud. The feather light touch of her finger was amazingly erotic.

There was lust, hot as lava and dark as night, in her eyes as she peered into mine. I reached up, slipped my arms around her neck, pulled her to me, and fucked her with my tongue. She, in retaliation, slid three fingers into me -- quick and deep. I arched off the bed at the invaders glorious assault. I was panting through my nose as we kissed. I held her to me, my fingers in her thick brown hair. I was horny, desperately so, after Mo and after my little, umm, treats earlier in the day. I bucked and threw myself at her fingers. My legs were spread wide. Hurry baby, please. I felt the heat begin. I moaned; the bitch took the fingers from me. She broke the kiss and spread my scented essence on my nipples and my lips.

I hissed, "You .... ooh, I hate you!" She smiled.

"No you don't lover. We're only just getting started." She licked my lips with her tongue and bent to my breasts. I turned her to the side and pushed my fingers into her. See how you like it, lover! She attacked my nipples. My god, she's just so damn good! She licked my juices off each nipple, then suckled me. I just closed my eyes and sighed. It was sexy, luxurious, and fabulous. My fingers curled, she moaned when I found it. She's very sensitive to pressure on her g-spot; so I teased and left it alone, using my thumb to circle, graze, and torture her clit. She nipped at a nipple in warning. I pulled my fingers out. She bit me. I rolled her to her back, pinned her to the mattress, and fed her a finger. She tried to lunge for the other; I brought it to my mouth. She moaned.

I whispered, "We have all night lover. You ready to rock and roll?" as I pushed my pubic bone to hers. She lifted her hips in answer and smiled. I kissed her softly. She lifted her legs for me and we began. We are perfect for each other when we love this way. She matches me, meets me, helps me ... she's amazing. I held her face with my hands, hers were in my hair. We kissed, we smiled, and I watched as she started to climb the mountain. Her breathing grew a little more uneven. She bit her lip, her face flushing at the effort she exerted. Her eyes glazed, she looked at me, desperate, as it grew. I wanted to watch as she exploded in it.

"Oh baby, oh my god ..." it was hoarse, low, desperate. "Please, Ginger, please!" I smiled, brushing her dry lips with mine. I knew I was close too. Every whispered word brought the flames in me closer to it. She dug her nails into my back, grunted, her eyes rolled back into her head, she tipped her head back, her arms flailed helplessly, and she screamed. Her body tensed, she pushed her feet into the bed to lift to me. We worked together, furiously, as mine inched closer. Her head flew side to side, brown hair limp and wet. She grabbed the bed sheets, screamed, tensed, and bucked again. I went with her, spiraling into it. It was hot, dark and wild, and we loved together, gloriously. One last push; she collapsed in a heap. I continued; mine hadn't peaked quite yet. Oh god, it was wicked. I loved it, it screamed through me, and then it passed. I cried out in desperation -- no, please no, as it receded, slowly.

We are glorious. I kissed my honey. She was panting, her eyes open and unfocused. We both shivered. I smiled; part dew cooling, part aftershocks. Lily blinked a couple of time as her eyes focused. She smiled. Her brown eyes were warm and soft. I lowered my mouth to hers, it was sweet and warm. I lay atop her and rested my head in scented skin of her neck and shoulder. We were quiet together.

"Ginger, that was so damn sexy knowing your eyes were watching me every step of the way as we moved together. I was burning up inside; could you tell?" I smiled and nodded. No, not really, but my eyes saw how it had affected her. "I felt so sexy, my lover loving me, while her eyes never left mine. I felt your body hovering over mine, not quite touching, just your nipples most of the time, brushing back and forth. Oh lord!" I smiled into her neck, kissed it. My fingers were roaming lightly here and there. I really wasn't paying that much attention ... they were just moving softly over familiar dips, hills and curves. It was as if I was tracing, imprinting a mental topographic map of my lover.

I brought Lily to her side, pulled up the covers, and we cuddled. She smiled at me. I was completely satisfied. I was content to cuddle, whisper and kiss. Eventually, Lily got around to it. Her eyes filled. "I hated that you were with your cop. I was a miserable witch all day and I cried most of the night. I knew you wouldn't fuck her, and I knew, know, that you wanted to. I know you will, too, and it hurts me, the knowing. There's something about her; Mo, right?" I nodded silently. "There's something about her that you can't shake loose from. Nora turned out just like I thought it would; you too, most likely. This one, she scares me Ginger; I don't want to lose you." I didn't know what to say or do. I knew she was right. Most of all, I desperately wanted to change the subject.

"Could you teach me, Lily? About your business I mean? You're so good at it and I'm fascinated by how you do it so easily. Could you?" She kissed me and smiled.

"Ginger, I was born to sell real estate. I just didn't know it until I got into it and that was around the time of the divorce. I needed money, more than I was making, to be independent the way I wanted. I was awful at it early on. I was desperate and I got suckered -- the ones who looked good, smelled good, and didn't have two cents to rub together. Let alone those with a credit history that would make a ... oh never mind. So why are you interested?"

"Well, you make it look so easy. I'm fascinated, curious, a little envious I guess, and I admire how you carry yourself. You got divorced ten years ago right?" She nodded. "So, it was eleven, twelve years; you were thirty when you started, right? Am I too old to start?" She laughed.

"No honey, there is no age limit. Only what's in here," she tapped my head, "and what's in here," she tapped between my breasts. "God help me, I can't get enough of these glories." She bent to them and the cuddling thing kind of went out the window. Okay, not kind of -- completely! It was quite some time before we finished. We were amazing, we were insatiable, and it was so wonderful and thorough we both fell asleep, together, rather quickly.

Saturday - The morning sun was bright, the sheets were still damp, the scent in the air was fabulous, and my honey was gone. I grabbed a robe, used the toilet, and looked for Lily. There was coffee. My god, it was almost nine. There was a note: Hated leaving without a kiss sweetie. You were sleeping so soundly. We were wonderful together last night. I slept the sleep of the dead; hope you did too. If you're comfortable doing so, you're welcome to have Kathy come here for your workout. Otherwise, I'll see you later for dinner. Hope you won't mind being dessert -- again. Love you, Lily

Hmm ... good question, Lily. How did I feel about having Kathy here? I would think about that for a bit. Or ... I called. Nora answered, "Hey you! How are you?"

Slinky, sated, smiling -- "I'm doing okay, Nora, how about you?"

"Me? I'm just lounging around being the bum on a Saturday morning."

"You mentioned wanting to meet ... are you available for breakfast this morning?"

"It's nearly nine. Yeah, I'll hop in the shower. Can we meet at ten? The usual place? This is a surprise; everything okay?" I spent the night with a woman who loves me; hell yeah.

"Yup. I have Kathy this afternoon and plans for tonight. I thought I'd call; kind of spur of the moment. I'll see you at ten." We said goodbyes and hung up. Our usual place had comfort food 24/7 - big, inexpensive plates of fabulous food. I could find out what was up with Nora and get home to see Kathy. I could even get back to Lily's before she got home. Hmm. A spare key? - I called Lily's cell. "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you. I'm meeting Nora for breakfast, then seeing Kathy at my place. May I ask -- is there a spare key? I could come back after seeing Kathy and be waiting for you."

"Oh Ginger, there is an extra garage door opener in the kitchen drawer. Please honey, take it. What a wonderful idea. I have to scoot but I'm thrilled you called. I'll see you tonight; I can't wait!"

I smiled, found the garage door opener, and scurried to the bathroom. A quick shower, dried my hair, borrowed a clean pair of Lily's panties, and got dressed. Interesting if Nora would wonder why I was dressed the way I was -- the clothes I had worn to work Friday. I stuck the garage door opener in my purse, took my coat off the hanger, and headed out the back door. I clicked the garage door open, opened my car, closed the garage door, and headed out.

I got to the restaurant a few minutes early. No Nora; I asked the hostess for a table for two. I asked the server for coffee; I needed it desperately. Yes, I had slept well, just not nearly long enough. Nora breezed in a few minutes late. I waved, she smiled, I stood, we hugged. It was wonderful to see her. We sat; it took, maybe, five seconds -- she showed me her left hand. The ring was absolutely gorgeous. Princess cut, gold band filled with little diamond chips -- just lovely. She was beaming. "It's absolutely gorgeous Nora. I'm just thrilled for you. How are the kids doing with the news?"

"Ginger, they're so happy. They just adore Jimmy. It's a little tough for you-know-who. They didn't want to spend that first weekend with him. But I put my foot down; not fair to him. Are you working?" I was in Friday's work clothes.

"I'm heading home after this." I'm not telling her about Lily; no reason to. "I see Kathy later. That is going fabulously. She's wonderful to work with; so patient and thorough. Nora, she just raves about you -- one of her oldest clients."

"Yup -- five years with her; she's doing wonderfully with her business." I told her about the check; she was shocked. I laughed. I told her about the house and what was new with that. "Wow! So sounds like that might be soon. That's just fabulous. I never thought your asshole would come across." The waitress took our orders and left after pouring coffee.

"Neither did I Nora. It does give me some breathing room. I'll need it to furnish the house." I told Nora about Tammy and "Operation Intervention." We both smiled.

"That was so wonderful of you, Ginger. I'm proud of my friend."

"You should have seen her; she was like a newlywed. It was so cute. She took me to lunch, hugged me, and kissed me." Nora's eyed widened. "Nah, it was just a chaste, friendly kiss. It was kind of cute though." I told her about buying lunch for the office after the check and how much fun it was for everybody. Nora just stared in amazement. I smiled and shrugged. "So, the big question: when?" She smiled.

"Well, it's going to be at the courthouse. We're not doing a big party afterwards. We figured we might get married on a Thursday and have a long weekend -- Easter weekend. Is it okay if I ask you to stand up for me?"

"Well of course I will -- good grief!" She smiled. "Once you get things nailed down email me and let me know what you need me to do. Do you want a hen party? Or is still a bachelorette party?" She laughed.

"Nah, we can just get a motel room and make love all day." There was a twinkle in her eye.

I gave her cop eyes, flat and cold. "No!" I sat, gathering myself, letting my anger simmer. "You're getting married, I'm very, very happy for you. That was then, it was absolutely wonderful and it will never to be repeated." I smiled brightly.

"I better go." Nora reached for her purse.

"Sit still. Look at me Nora." She did, stiff with anger. "I'm perfectly okay with all of this ... who we were, the fabulous interlude and love we shared, and with you getting married. I don't regret a minute of it. I want my friendship with my BFF to continue. She'll be married, that's all. Is that clear enough?" I reached across the table and squeezed her hand.

She got up, put on her coat, and left without a word. I sat, sighed, stared at my coffee. The waitress brought the food and looked at me. "She had to go ... give it to someone who might need a break today or one of your staff. I'll have mine." She turned without a word. God damn! I ate my breakfast, paid the bill for both of us, and left. I drove to my place. On the way I had a long talk with myself. I can't control Nora's feelings, reactions, or anything. Yeah, I was a little harsh but I did my best to smooth that over. I don't know what's going on with her -- not my deal. I'd wait to hear from her.

It was close to noon. I had three hours till Kathy came. I needed some down time. I ran a hot bath. I soaked in the heated water, letting it soothe my muscles. I leaned my head back. I knew I wouldn't break my date with Mo tomorrow. I had to find out who she was and who we might be. Lily was right about that; frighteningly so. The margin of yes and no the other night was razor thin. Sunday night - I would let it play out; but there was no doubt in my mind what I wanted. I thought about how fabulous it all was. The night Lily and I had spent last night ... the night we would spend again tonight. I really did love being with her; how good we were, lovemaking aside, together. And here I am, my mind wandering to tomorrow night. Good lord in heaven. The water wasn't warm and I was waterlogged when I got out of the tub. I dried off, put on my work out clothes, and waited for Kathy.

The knock on the door woke me up with a start. I smiled as I headed to the door. I opened it. Nora? Her features were twisted, angry. She slammed the door shut, grabbed me, twisted me around, and pushed me against the door. Something in her eyes scared the crap out of me. I unlocked the doorknob. "What is it Nora? You're so angry! Why honey?"

She slapped me. Her voice shook with rage, "You seduced me, turned me inside out and upside down. I'm going to fuck you, Emily and then I never want to see you again. We're not friends. I don't know your name after today. Take your clothes off ... NOW!" She was shaking with rage. She had a hand in her pocket. That was what scared me. I kicked off my shoes, stripped off the shorts, panties and socks, lifted my top and sports bra and left them on the floor by the door. I stood, hands behind my back, never taking my eyes off of hers. She looked at me and hissed, "Get in the bedroom bitch, on the bed, on your back, hands over your head." I calculated as she talked. She had five years with Kathy; I had a couple of weeks. Before I headed to the bedroom, I turned the handle on the doorknob slightly, leaving it a bit ajar.

I turned and walked, backwards, to the bedroom, Nora following me. I climbed on the bed, on my back, my hands over my head. She climbed on top of me ... from the other pocket she took a thin strand of rope. She bound my wrists to the headboard. Oh lord. The tears flowed silently. She slapped me again. "Don't you fucking cry you fucking bitch. You nearly turned me and it almost cost me the man I'm going to marry. Watch me as I strip. This body that you lusted for is his, not yours; watch one last time." She stood, undressed slowly. She kept her eyes on me. I never once looked at her body -- I kept my eyes on hers. I could see her flush with anger. Would Kathy be aware enough with the slightly opened door to step in without calling my name? I hadn't had time to open my phone and press Mo's number and leave the line open for a trace.

Nora climbed back on the bed, straddled me, and held my nose. I had to open my mouth to breathe ... and I did what she wanted. She held me to her with her fingers in my hair; her juices flooded my mouth and my face. She shook as her orgasm took her. I cried the whole time. Then, suddenly, she was gone. I looked. Kathy had her pinned to the floor, an arm around her neck, her other hand holding Nora's arm high behind her back. She pinned Nora's arm with her knee and put a choke hold on her. Kathy's face was a mask of fury. I saw Nora convulse once, twice, then she went limp.

Kathy stood, quickly untied my hands and used the rope to tie Nora's hands behind her back. She grabbed the covers from my bed and covered me. She looked me in the face. "Where's your phone, I'm calling 911." I told her, she hurried to my purse. I said, "Look for Mo ... Maureen. She's a cop." She came back into the room and showed me the phone; I nodded. Nora was beginning to rouse. Kathy put her foot on Nora's neck to keep her still as she spat out the words. She nodded, looked at me, nodded again, closed the phone and handed it to me.

I got up, put on a bathrobe, and went into the kitchen. I heard the sirens and the door burst open. Mo! The look on her face was ... I shivered. I pointed to the bedroom. More uniforms came flooding in. Mo came out a few minutes later and sat down next to me in the chair. I didn't remember sitting down. "Can you tell me what happened, Ms. Rogers?" I looked at her; her eyes told me, silently, 'No.' I nodded and told her everything that I could about it all. The email the other day, my decision to call this morning for breakfast, the breakfast, our back and forth, and how she just up and left.

"Why did you open the door?" she asked.

"I thought it was Kathy; she was due at three." I admitted that I hadn't looked at the clock. I mentioned the bath and that I had dozed. She was taking notes. Two gigantic dudes were leading a handcuffed Nora out the door. Her green eyes were dead and angry, her face ugly with hatred. The most Mo could do was slide her chair closer to me. I understood.

Mo said one of the other officers was taking a statement from Kathy in the bedroom. I nodded and mouthed: please kiss me. My eyes flooded. She looked over one shoulder, then the other. She leaned in. Her mouth was soft and warm; gone in a blink. I closed my eyes with relief. "I didn't have time to get to my phone, dial your number and leave it open. I thought she had a weapon and her eyes were crazed. I was so afraid." That was when I let it all go.

I sobbed as the police officer, my lover, patted my shoulder. "She'll be booked; it's a weekend, she won't be arraigned till Monday at the earliest. I'll pull a few strings and make sure of it. Will you be okay tonight Ms. Rogers?" My married name; keep it formal for random ears nearby.

I smiled and whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow night okay?" and squeezed her hand.

She didn't smile but her eyes softened as she nodded. "Someone will be in touch; we'll want a more detailed statement. You've been very helpful." Kathy came out of the bedroom, followed by the cop who had taken her statement. She looked at me; I smiled. Mo said, "I think that will be all for now, Ms. Rogers, we'll be in touch." I saw it in her eyes: Call me! I nodded and said thank you. Mo shook Kathy's hand and then mine. They left.

Kathy rushed to me. We hugged. "Oh my god Kathy, you saved my life. I prayed you would notice the door slightly ajar and my clothes in a heap on the floor." I was shaking like a leaf. She held me tight. Oh dear god. I felt every luscious, firm curve of her body pressing against me. I leaned my head on her shoulder and sighed. I wanted to so badly. And now I knew she did too. Right? Geez, like today was the right day to find out? I tried to smile as I leaned away from her. "What's the rate for saving a life?" God love her, she smiled.