Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we take that bath, you take your pain meds, and we get some sleep honey." She nodded. I kissed her softly, tenderly. She held my hair in her fingers, deepening the kiss. I let her lead. If Reenie needed to make love then we would. I felt her body press to mine. She excited me. She always had. Reenie broke the kiss. I opened my eyes; her blues, soft, looked at me. She smiled. It always melted me.

"It seems as though you're ready for my bath Ginger." I kissed her nose.

"Lover, I'm ready for whatever it is you need tonight. You have to be sore. If you're ready I'll go run the water." She smiled and nodded. I got up, went back to the bathroom, and turned the water on about half stream and not too hot. I stood in the doorway and watched as she undressed. Even with the bruises and scrapes she's so beautiful to me. She lifted her eyes and looked at me watching; she blushed. I smiled. Yeah, there was lust in my eyes.

I turned the water hot and full blast and got into the tub. Reenie got in and sat back against me. We let the water get as high as possible before she turned it off. She sighed with comfort. I held the wash cloth in the hot water until it was soaked and laid it on her right shoulder and neck. She slid as low in the water as possible. It was great. We didn't need to talk much, just relax and let the water soak and heal. When she was satisfied and the water had begun to cool we dried. Reenie took a pain pill; I told her there was orange juice in the fridge. I helped put the salve on the scrapes.

We climbed into bed and lay arm in arm. I told her how glad I was that she was okay. I felt the smile in the dark. We kissed, spoke of our love, and the pain med helped take her to sleep. I lay awake for a while longer. I held her to me, thanked God for keeping my Reenie safe and slid away.

I woke Saturday to Reenie moaning as she turned over. I got up, got a glass, poured some OJ and brought her the container with the pain med. When she took it I went back to the fridge, took out a bagel, and put it in the microwave. I put margarine on it and brought it to her. She smiled at the rather modified version of breakfast in bed. I didn't know if she should take the meds on an empty stomach. Reenie offered me the other half. "Do you want to go out for a real breakfast?" She smiled. We did -- quite a while later. I must say that we satisfied that hunger quite thoroughly.

Reenie ordered pancakes and sausage; that sounded fabulous. It was a luxury I don't allow myself very often. Our morning lovemaking left me very hungry. We talked as we sipped coffee. She wanted to get her car. Since she was off today I volunteered about seeing the movie. She thought that was a great idea. We needed to find a newspaper and see when and where it was playing. When the food came I asked the waitress if there was a copy of the Daily News. She brought it. Oh good, a 1:50 pm showing at The Greene in (cough) Beavercreek. We had a couple of hours, so breakfast was enjoyed without rushing. We agreed to get the car after the movie and after shopping. Oh my yes, shopping.

There are too many shops to list but not too many to wander to our heart's content. In fact, we agreed to go straight to the shopping center, get tickets to the movie, and wander. For as miserable an afternoon as yesterday had been it had given us the opportunity to do the very thing I had craved -- 'us' time. Yes, we made love this morning, fabulously so, and perhaps we would later. The day was about us, for us, nothing to do but anything we wanted. We asked for the check. Reenie paid; we left and headed out. We didn't have far to go to get to the shopping center. Oh good. The theater is stand-alone with plenty of parking. We parked and headed to get tickets. That done, we were off to shop.

I'm giggling. Among the first stores we passed was a V.S. Lordie, there were a ton of things on sale. Reenie drooled in the fitting room when I tried on the black lace halter babydoll -- we bought two. She blushed furiously when I told her I knew how to make the flyaway apron babydoll fly away. There was nearly nothing to it. By the time we had finished modeling and making out we were nearly late for the movie.

The movie; we cried. Yeah, my tough ass cop cried. It was very sweet. Tammy wasn't lying. We had to scramble to find two seats together. They were too damn close to the screen. I felt bad for Reenie. It had to be uncomfortable for her to scrunch and look up at the screen. The movie ended just after 3:30 pm. The shopping was lots of fun. We shopped -- too many stores, too much money. Reenie bitched about me paying. I whispered I knew how she could repay me. She kissed me hard. And long. We are so good together. We didn't leave the shopping center till close to six.

We headed to pick up her car at her police station. The question: what to do after. I suggested we go back to dinner where we went last night, then head to the L Room. That led to deciding where to spend the night.

"I don't care; I just want to be with you." I followed her from the station to (I'm sorry, it still makes me laugh) Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers. It's a tick or two higher than pub fare, it's fairly priced, and I was with my girl. So we sat next to each other, whispered, giggled, ordered, held hands and talked about our 'us' day. We took our time with dinner.

The only reason I even wanted to go to the L Room was to dance. We could have found a place to go have drinks and talk. There were other places in town. Sorry, but we're having too much fun.

"Hey, isn't it about time for you to take one of your pain pills?"

"No, actually I'm not nearly as sore as I was this morning. I think I want to hold off for a while longer." I wasn't real happy about that but I have to take her word for it.

We paid the tab and headed, in two cars, to the L Room. Candy beamed when we walked in. We headed to our table. She brought our drinks. We both stood, hugged and kissed her. I whispered my request for Candy to play some slow songs for us; she winked. She asked Reenie how she felt. Reenie shrugged.

When Candy left I said, "I thought you said you felt better." Reenie insisted she was. I hadn't even thought about whether she was carrying and where it was. The things you think of when you're with someone.

I wish I could have asked Reenie to come with me on my trip but I knew I really did need time alone. As good as it was with us there were other things yet unresolved. I hadn't heard a thing from Lily nor had I thought about her for more than a few seconds. Not hearing from her did give me pause.

The next song was slow; Reenie looked at me. I blushed, stood, and extended my hand. It may have been slow but the noise still pounded at near airplane level. It was fabulous. We moved together easily. I put my head on her shoulder. I felt her tense. Shit! I lifted my head. She's hurting more than she lets on. Not taking the pain meds was more about Reenie having fun than taking care of herself.

I leaned in while we danced and whispered in her ear, "I love you. Please take your meds. We can be anywhere together. I want you to not hurt." I wrapped her up in my arms as much as I dared.

I knew we were okay when she leaned and said, 'I promise to take one before we go to bed. And if I need one sooner, I'll take it." That sounded reasonable. We kissed and headed back to the table when the song ended.

As it was a Saturday night the club was filling rapidly. It might be interesting to hang around and see how a Saturday unfolds. The music pulsed. The crowd filled the dance floor. I looked at Reenie. She smiled. She shimmied and shook her gorgeous self while I tried, in vain, to keep up. I have no idea how she managed, especially as sore as it seemed she was. I admit that I'm just okay as a dancer. And goddamn, watching Reenie dance would draw water from a stone. For the record - I'm a woman, not a stone. It was just wonderful watching my woman dance. She's limber, gorgeous, athletic, and creative. Her body just flows. I had sat here for several minutes trying to think how to describe her on the dance floor. 'Flows' is the only thing I could come up with. It really doesn't do her justice.

We danced, we sipped, we laughed, we danced, we giggled, we kissed ... it was a grand night. Georgia and Candy were busy all night. They came by with refills, which was nice, because it gave us a few minutes to chat with each of them. It was past midnight when I gave my cop my keys and she drove us back to the closet. Reenie kept her promise and took her pain meds. Our lovemaking was slow, wonderful and satisfying -- so much so that I don't remember falling asleep.

Sunday brought rain, lightning and thunder. It woke us both. After breakfast, we went out to breakfast. (Blushing) Reenie took the plastic bag with her stuff. We would figure out what to do as the day went along. My slinky, sexy self knew what I wanted to do. Yeah, we'd already done that. So? I was leaving tomorrow. That left me profoundly sad but I knew I needed it more than ever. The closer Reenie and I got the more I needed to be sure.

The all news station said the rain would be an on and off thing for most of the morning. It hadn't stopped since we woke up. I reminded Reenie that we had a perfectly good bed to go back to. My honey laughed and reminded me we still had to get her car. I reminded her that we could do that later. She reminded me that we could go back to The Greene. I reminded her that I had shown her how a flyaway top could fly away. Well, to be more specific -- off! She blushed as she smiled. Even after making love last night and this morning I could feel the energy and desire in both of us.

Back in the room, we undressed each other slowly. In bed, I ran my fingers lightly over her. I adore her and wanted to feast on her yet again. I knew every fabulous inch of the feminine form I was caressing. I've told you that the thought of her turns me to a puddle. When her fingers teased the torrent between my legs I could only moan into her neck as I kissed, licked and nibbled it. I could feel the smooth strength in her shoulders and back as I held her. There was no reason to rush, not after our earlier adventures. This was slow, delicious loving. We were exploring each other again, as if for the first time. There were whispers, giggles and sighs. I felt alive and sexy with my gorgeous red haired devil's body on mine.

When my glorious woman finally stopped teasing and slid her fingers into my over-heated depths I lifted to meet her. She moaned into our kiss when I pinched a nipple and toyed with her breasts. I knew she was as needy as me when she slid between my legs and her soaked self found me. I held my legs high and let her drive us each to the promised land. I met each thrust with a parry. Our movements grew frantic as the climax approached. She finally broke the kiss and went for my neck and shoulders; she was marking me for my trip. I smiled while I gasped frantically. The heat that had begun to build again was bringing me to a ferocious boil. It came at me like a raging storm, teetered for a moment, and I screamed when it blew up inside me. I had no control of my body. Reenie ground her hips to me, her body rigid as hers took her over. I let her drive us through the storm of pleasure. My heels were on the bed; my legs spread wide. I felt her breath hot on my neck as it raged through her. When it finally turned each of us loose we lay together, completely spent. It had been the third time we'd made love in roughly twelve hours. I was completely satisfied -- again.

The heat of the bright afternoon sun streaming in the window was what woke me. A glorious mess of red hair lay next to me, her arm draped across my belly. I shivered as I thought of our lovemaking, smiled as I thought of our day, night and morning, and sighed, knowing tomorrow was looming. I don't know if it was the shiver or the sigh but from beneath the tangle of red came, "Are we done yet?" I giggled. It seemed we weren't. Ginger: liquid. Glorious, aren't we?

We showered together afterward. While we dressed again Reenie asked me if I needed anything for my trip. She gave me a playful punch when I said "You." I told her to go look in the closet and drawers and tell me if she had any thoughts. The only thing she came up with was a higher SPF sunscreen. It was close to 3:30 pm when we finally got in the car. We went back to The Greene and drove around. It's really an wonderful complex. If you're ever in the Dayton area you should look for it. And you can find it online. Potbelly sounded good; Reenie agreed. Even after our Saturday there were all kinds of places to shop. The sandwiches were good; my god we were starving. Is it any wonder?

On the east side of Plum Street there are eight stores and restaurants; the other side of the street had maybe ten. It's simply amazing. Reenie dragged me into Payless. She had the brilliant idea I needed sandals for my trip. I told the sales lady I didn't want flip flops, if it had a heel it had to be very low, and I preferred some sort of ankle strap. I mentioned I was going to California and would likely be walking quite a bit. I really didn't even want anything. She brought out several pairs to try on. There was a black Montego Bay Club with a short (1½ inch) heel that she said would make up for no ankle strap. Reenie loved them. I tried them on and walked around a bit. They were super comfortable and I didn't feel like they would slip off my feet (that's why I like ankle straps). I bought them. Did Reenie want anything as long as we were here? No. We left with my new pair of shoes.

Just ridiculous. Coldwater Creek and New York and Company to name a few. There was a fabulous plum blossom maxi dress at Coldwater Creek but the waist was too high. Reenie snarled so I tried it on. I didn't like it; Reenie rolled her eyes. I did mention, on the way out, that the sales lady was cute. That got me cold, flat eyes. I giggled and kissed her.

I made the mistake of saying I'd never been to Talbot's. I have now. There was a dress in the window that called to me. I told the sales lady -- the blue floral dress that's in the window. I'm a six. She found the dress in my size. I went to try it on while Reenie held my purse and the bag. The goddamn thing was gorgeous and too small. Ugh! I put my blouse and slacks back on (emerald green blouse, black slacks) and asked for an eight. Okay, that's better. When I came out Reenie gasped; I beamed. It was perfect. The tag said aquamarine blue. Whatever! It was a cotton blend, sleeveless and had a collar. The fabric gathered at the waist from the sash. It would be perfect for the trip. Reenie liked it so much she begged me to wear it. The shoes didn't work but okay. The sales lady snickered at the two of us. She cut the tag off at the counter as she rang up the purchase. I signed the slip and we left. Another gem I had no idea I needed.

"Can I buy you something Reenie? Anything?" She stopped. I stopped.

Her voice was soft and low, "Would you wear a promise ring?" Oh my god! She couldn't make eye contact with me. I waited until she brought her eyes to mine.

"Would you?" I already knew my answer. She smiled shyly. I wanted to hear it. "Say it. Please."

"Yeah, I would Ginger. What finger would you wear yours on?"

I never hesitated. "Only a Claddagh, an engagement ring and a wedding ring go on my left hand. So I guess I'd wear it on the ring finger of my right hand. What about you?"

"Whatever hand you wear yours on I'll wear mine." Just knock me on my ass with a feather. My tough ass cop wants to wear a promise ring. I took her hand and we headed to the car. Down the street a little bit was a place called The Pub. I wanted to sit and talk. It would be too damn loud downtown. I asked for a table for two in a corner. The young hostess looked at the two of us and nodded. Perfect - a corner table with no one else around. I thanked her.

"Reenie, I'm leaving tomorrow and I want ..."

"I know Ginger, I know. That's why I asked you today."

"What, so you could knock me over with a feather? Shock the living hell out of me?" She blushed. "If that was your goal, you certainly succeeded." She laughed. "We've talked about 'us' time. Yesterday and today have been simply wonderful. I've loved spending time with you." My minx smirked. "Yes lover, including that. The divorce will be final tomorrow afternoon and I hop on a plane a couple hours later. I've got some things to get straight in my head."

I told her about my thoughts and fears about Friday. I had asked about her being out at work. She'd said she was -- selectively. "Is there any sort of gay Police organization? Who could I talk to about being in love with a cop?" I was honest with her. "It scared the crap out of me thinking you could have been seriously injured." She nodded.

"Police officers hate to use the department shrinks cuz it goes in our jackets." I think I knew that from all the books I've read. "I'll ask others I know who have non-police partners in their lives."

I admitted, "Even though I think of myself as a lesbian I don't have a lot of 'connections' in our community. Do you?" Yes. Okay good. During all of this a server came by. I ordered wine, Reenie ordered a Smithwicks.

It was a good conversation; a good starting point anyway. "I love that you care enough to even ask about a ring like that Reenie. It has to wait till I come back. We need to have as many days like these as we can -- for both of us. But yeah, I'd like to think that one day soon we could get rings like that. That okay with you?"

"Absolutely okay." The server brought our drinks. Did we want anything to eat? I looked at Reenie; she shrugged.

I told the server, "No thank you, just the check please." I suggested to Reenie, "It's close to six. I thought we could go get your car and get something to eat on the way back to the motel." She thought about that for a moment.

"Do you want to go into the club?" I shrugged.

"I can take it or leave it I guess." The check came; I paid cash and we left, got to the car and headed downtown.

"Ginger, I just love that dress. It looks fabulous on you and shows off your figure wonderfully. We're going to have to find some shoes that go with that outfit." I thought of Nordstrom and Jenny. I have to call Jenny tonight to catch up.

"Thanks lover, I like it too. When I was at my sister's in Missouri we went to Nordstrom. I love their Personal Shopper Service. We'll have to go when I get back." Reenie looked puzzled. Hmm, she probably didn't shop at Nordstrom. "You didn't give me your email address did you?"

"No I haven't -- why?" I felt like teasing her.

"Because I want it." I tried to keep a straight face but that didn't work. "Well, I found this really cool article and I'll send you the link. Reach in my purse; there's a little notebook, write your email address in it."

"Oh the little notebook you pretended to write your name and phone number on?" I blushed. I'd forgotten about that.

"Yeah, that one ya brat." She dug around, found it, and wrote. "If you don't have plans for tomorrow you can stay the night. You could come to court with me and maybe even drop me off at the airport. Are you off next Sunday evening?"

Reenie had to think about that. "I'm not sure. Why, do you want me to pick you up at the airport?"

"Yeah, you could if you wanted. I'll have to check when we get back but I think I get in around ten. If you can't then I'll probably just take a cab."

We were a few minutes away from the L Room. Reenie wanted us to go in so I could show off my new dress. I smiled. She insisted I wear the new shoes. I parked near her car. We kissed before we got out; my god, this woman just does it for me. I took off what I was wearing and put on the new sandals. We got out of the car; Reenie looked at them. She said she liked them. That was good enough for me, so I wore them.