Emily's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However thankful to him though, I said to Thom, "Thanks for feeling that you needed to and for defending me there, but I think it would have been better to allow me to deal with such attitudes; and while they needed to be shown up for what they are, narrow minded ill-educated bigots, it would have been safer and probably more productive to just explain openly and honestly what I was doing and why. I am grateful to you, and again thank you, but will you let me try to handle such things in my own way should it happen again?"

"Sorry, Emily, I suppose you are exactly right, I've probably made things worse for you now haven't I? But I couldn't just sit and allow that frightened bigoted little tramp to behave in that manner towards you."

"I suppose such things are going to be inevitable if I'm to continue to walk the streets naked, and maybe even worse, but I believe that honesty should be able to overcome most obstacles, and if not then a good turn of speed wouldn't go amiss!" I replied, part in jest.

We finished our mid-morning break and returned to our lecture where we just got on with it. Despite the time I'd been wearing my dress now, it hadn't gotten any more comfortable and was beginning to really annoy me by the time the lecture had ended.

I had a Mathematics lecture in the afternoon, so I'd intended to go once again to the Refectory for lunch, but Thom, it seemed, had other ideas.

"Emily, would you like to come down to the Dog and Duck for lunch, they do a good cheap curry down there lunch-times and it would get you away from the mob in the Refectory?" he asked as we were packing up.

"I was going to grab a roll and go to see if I can find a place where I can get rid of this dress, it's really feeling very uncomfortable now."

"Since you walked to school this morning without it, why don't you just remove it when we get off campus and put it back on when we get back?"

"Thom! You'd really go with me to the pub if I was naked?" I asked, not quite believing that he would be so willing to associate himself with me so publicly.

"Yes, I told you that this morning - I said if you'd let me I'd love to hang with you. And just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I can't appreciate a thing of beauty - and you do know that you are quite beautiful don't you?"

"Thom! - behave - you'll make me blush!"

"I don't see why, so - are you going to join me?"

"Yes, Thom, and thank you for asking me - and I'd sure like to get rid of this for an hour!" I said, pulling at the front of my dress.

"Get rid of it then."

"What now? I thought you said wait until we're off campus?

"Emily - I said wait 'till we're off campus because you put it on this morning when you got to the campus gates, presumably not to get in trouble with the college - but if it's so uncomfortable why continue to wear it?"

I could kind of see his logic, and the thought of taking off my dress once more had made me wet again, and my pelvis had tightened up already with sexual arousal at the thought of walking the streets and being in public and naked once more, along with the removal of a, by now, major irritation to my skin, namely my dress!

Looking around me somewhat nervously, I didn't happen upon any of the colleges lecturers in the vicinity and so gave in to my desire and Thom's suggestion.

Without breaking stride, I gave my bag to Thom and dropped my hands to the hem of my dress and simply pulled it off over my head.

I felt an immediate relief from the discomfort that I'd felt all morning and I, and it felt like my skin, took a great lungful of fresh air.

"Ahhh! That's better Thom, can I put this in my bag please?" I asked, referring to my sun-dress.

He opened my bag and I popped it in, taking my bag from him and dropping it onto my shoulder.

He looked critically at me as we continued to walk.

"As I assumed - a thing of beauty you are. Does that feel better Emily?"

"Yes, Thom - it does. And thank you." I said, taking his hand in mine.

He took it and squeezed, intertwining his fingers with my own.

"What are you thanking me for?" he asked.

"For being so supportive; not being judgemental; just being you, I suppose." I replied.

"You're more than welcome Emily, it's my pleasure. As I said, I'm getting something out of you being naked too, you know - you are quite beautiful and a joy to behold."

I was looking around me now, and we were nearly off the campus too, at the reactions of people we encountered on our walk through the grounds. Lot's of people were pointing and drawing the attention of their friends to my situation. Some just seemed to shrug and get on with what they were doing, some watched with smiles on their faces and some turned away, either feeling nervous about looking at a naked woman walking along unconcerned with her nudity or in disgust at the same. The good bit was that no-one was actually making anything awkward out of my state of dress, for which I was hugely grateful.

The few moments of fear I'd had when I first removed my dress, almost like yesterday when I'd had to throw my clothes away to go through with what I wanted to do, had passed and now I was enjoying the feeling of the sun and fresh air on my skin, while my libido's temperature was rising with each step I took towards the public street when, once again, I'd be open to the full gaze of the public and hence anyone who cared to look. I could feel my pussy lips beginning to puff up, my nipples were like bullets and my juices were just starting to flow from me down onto my aroused lips.

I took a chance, when I had a little cover from being seen by the campus gate, to feel how wet I was and found that my inner labia had also escaped the folds of my pussy and was getting some fresh air too. I could have tucked them back in, I suppose, but I liked the idea of every sexual inch of me being open to other's gaze, should they care to look.

I squeezed Thom's fingers between my own and said, "Thom, this is making me really horny - are you sure you're OK hanging with me while I'm naked like this?"

"Yes, Emily - once again I am sure - and proud to be able to take your arm, as it were, I love your bravery, I love your looks and I love the opportunity you've afforded me to be in such close proximity to such a beautiful woman - now please, just accept that will you?"

"Sorry Thom, obviously I'm a little more nervous than I expected to be and I'm so conscious of the stigma that being with me dressed like this is likely to bring to you, and yes I will just accept your attention and companionship. You are a Darling man, aren't you?"

"No; I'm just a gay man who adores things of beauty."

By now, we were out on the street and attracting some attention, but not as much as one might have imagined, and I walked along besides Thom with my head held high and feeling on top of the world.

We went into the Dog and Duck and the temperature dropped dramatically once we were through the door and out of the sun, and my skin erupted into the inevitable goose-bumps when the skin contracts in reaction to such a temperature change.

Thom took me across to the bar and on the way I heard 'Fucking hell - look at that - she's naked' and purposefully didn't react to the comment.

"What would you like to drink Emily?" Thom asked.

"I'll have a pint of Orange Lemonade please, and the curry that you mentioned to go with it please." and reached into my bag for my purse, taking out a ten pound note and offering it to him.

"I don't want that, thank you." he said to my offer.

"You can't afford to go buying me lunch, come on - let me at least pay for my own." I admonished him. He took the proffered money, for which I was thankful.

A man came over to serve us and, before he did, said, "Well, it's not Fresher's Week; nor is it Rag Week, either of which might explain your state of dress, so is it a dare or have you lost a bet or something to come in here like that?"

"It's neither, I just like to be naked and hope that you will accommodate me for lunch." I answered him.

"Well, it takes all sorts, I suppose, and this pub gets most of them being so close to the college - OK then, but if there's any problem I'll have to ask you to leave, OK?" he replied.

"Thank you." I said, holding out my hand to him, "My names Emily and I'm grateful for your understanding."

"Andrew, and you're welcome. Now, what can I get you?"

Thom ordered for us and we got our drinks. Our food would be brought to us when ready.

I looked around and found a quiet corner of the bar to sit and went over to it with Thom in tow.

Sitting down at a table, I took my glass from Thom and took a sizeable draft of the ice-cold liquid within. "Aaaah! That's better." I exclaimed, smacking my lips."

"How are you feeling now Emily?" Thom asked.

"Relaxed about how I'm dressed, but very aroused, if you know what I mean?" I answered him honestly as he deserved.

"I don't think you'd be human if you weren't aroused in these circumstances, but you do seem to be more relaxed and I'm glad that Andrew was cool about you. He puts up with some odd things from us students I suppose, being so close to campus and surrounded by student digs as he is. But he makes a lot of money out of us too, so it's in his interest to accommodate, shall we say, student oddities!"

"Are you laughing at me Thom?" I asked, smiling at him to let him know that it was OK if he was.

"No, absolutely not. The opposite, in fact - I don't know why but I'm actually proud of you - and very pleased to be with you too!"

A girl came over with our lunch and said, "Cool Emily, Andrew told me about you being nude and I think it's very brave of you to be in public like that - enjoy your lunch and please, come again - I'd love to have the opportunity to talk to you about it but it's too busy of a lunchtime. If you come in an evening, ask to talk to me if you would, my name's Jasmine."

"Thank you Jasmine, I'll do that, and thank you for being OK about me being here like this, it's much appreciated." I replied with a smile.

She leaned in to me and whispered, "I should do something about the topiary if I were going about naked like you are; I mean, if your going to show it all off, at least make a good job of it - it's a bit bushy down there, if you know what I mean!" she said, and without further ado took herself back off to her own tasks.

"Thom," I said, before starting my lunch, "What do you think about my pussy; I mean, should I leave my pubic hair trimmed like it is now, let it grow or do you think it would look better if I shaved it all off?"

"Stand up a minute please?" he asked in return.

I duly stood and moved so that he could gain an unobstructed view of my crotch, I think the first time ever I'd had someone look so intensely and quizzically at such an intimate area of my anatomy.

"May I touch?" he asked.

"Yes, I suppose so, but she may be a bit, well; slippery!" I replied, referring to the copious amounts of juice I was producing.

He gently parted my legs a little and pulled my trimmed pubic hair this way and that, and all the while in full view of anyone who cared to look, then sat back and looked a little longer.

"I think shaved on the whole. It will be cleaner and easier to manage than having to clean off all of your excretions from your pubic hair; besides, it's beautiful, so why hide it amongst all that fluff?"

I blushed at the mention of my 'excretions', as it showed how sexually aroused I was, despite my relatively calm and matter-of-fact countenance, but thanked him for his opinion.

"I have heard, but I don't know how competent they are, that you can get some sort of laser device for removing unwanted body hair permanently; oh, and I wouldn't shave if I was you, waxing would be preferable to shaving as it doesn't leave those rather unglamorous side effects that shaving does." he further offered.

As we finished our lunch and chatted together, I wondered how this man beside me had become so wise, in general, but also so knowledgeable about such intimate things. I'd have to ask him that one day.

We finished our lunch and slowly made our way back to our next class, and talking all the while to Thom made me all but forget that I was walking the streets once again naked. Indeed, it was only when we had taken our places for our afternoon lecture did Thom, and by now I'd started noticing again the few stares and comments that I'd kind of heard but had put out of my consciousness as soon as they had been said, asked me if I was going to put my dress back on at all today.

"Oh! I'd forgotten about that; do you think I should? Or should I wait and see if I can get away with being naked in class too?" I asked, quietly praying he'd say to leave it off.

"Darling, your destiny is entirely in your hands in that regard; but if you really want my opinion I'd rather you stayed naked, even if you are such a wonderful distraction." he replied.

"Are you sure you're gay; you do seem to know a whole hell of a lot about the female psyche, not to mention anatomy and practicalities of things that I'd never thought about before, like the issues involved with shaving one's intimate areas!" I asked.

"Yes, of course I'm gay, and it's because I'm gay that I know so much about women - I mean, you can't just remove yourself sexually from the opposite sex without having some knowledge of them and why one would, therefore, prefer one's own sex, at least, that's my opinion anyway."

"Well, I suppose so..." I mused

I waited a few more minutes while another group of students came in and while I did so wondered what the etiquette should be about covering ones nudity in such a circumstance. I mean, should I just pull my dress on in front of everyone, or take myself off to the toilets to dress?

I was contemplating this social dilemma when Mr. Rickmand came into the classroom, passed by our desk and, smiling, said, "Nice outfit there Emily, I wonder if it will catch on."

I decided to stay naked!

For the most part, I don't think that my chosen attire did any harm to the lesson; once people had seen me and accepted that nothing was amiss and that I had chosen to be there naked, the study period progressed just as it did normally, so I took it to be a good sign for the future.

The class finished and it was time for a break before a Library session to obtain the appropriate reading materials to fill out and expand on what we'd learned during the course of the day.

I got up from my desk after putting my books away and gave not a second thought to my state of undress, so relaxed had I become during the course of the long hour and thirty minute lesson, and almost automatically headed off towards the library.

"Emily, can I have a word with you a moment please?" Mr. Rickmand called across the classroom.

"I'll wait for you outside or do you want me to stay?" asked Thom.

"Wait if you want to, but I'll be OK I'm sure."

"Do you want me to go then?"

"Wait a minute then please, but only because I want to thank you before you go home." I requested

I went over to Mr. Rickmand's desk and stood before him, aware that now my pussy was a mere couple of feet across the desk from his direct gaze and only just beneath his eye level.

"Yes Mr. Rickmand?"

"Ah, Emily. I don't mind your state of dress this afternoon, in fact I find it refreshing these days that someone has the wherewithal in terms of personal fortitude to break out from the normal state of affairs and be themselves, that is always assuming that your state of dress is indeed your own choice and desire. However, I'm not the only person involved here am I, we have a room full of your peers to consider also. So, with them in mind, how do you think the afternoon's lesson might have been affected by your choice of dress?"

"I did intend to dress before you arrived, and yes this is my choice and I'm not being coerced in any way, but you arrived earlier than I'd expected. When you made your comment regarding my dress, I guessed that it didn't disturb you too much so I reneged on my previous decision and stayed as I was, sorry, am. I did, in my own benign manner, consider the rest of the class as the lesson progressed and didn't feel that I was being, overtly at least, disruptive, so I remained naked. If you felt that I was disruptive, then firstly I wish that you would have said something to me before now, and secondly I apologise and will amend my dress for our future sessions."

"I'm grateful that you have indeed given some thought to your fellows, and I have to say that I've taken pains this afternoon to gauge your effect on the class, and I have to agree, generally, with your conclusion.

Only Mr. Stuart, whom we all know to be an imposter, in this class at best if not the whole college at worst, for his lack of effort and achievement, that showed any sign of a puerile reaction towards you, and I presume that to be because you behaved quite normally despite your state of dress that the remainder of the class took it that way too.

So, on the whole, I'd be pleased to invite you to indulge in whatever course you seem to have chosen for yourself, at least in this class anyway. Clearly I can't speak for the College as a whole and you'll have to work out your other classes as you see fit." he said.

I felt a little stunned, actually, that it would be that easy - I was expecting quite an admonishment from him.

"Well, that's not what I was expecting, but thank you so much for your consideration. Just to be certain that I understand you correctly then, do you mean that I have your permission to attend your future classes in the nude?"

"I'm sure, Emily, that that is exactly what I just said, so go-on, off with you now and, good luck to you. Don't hesitate to contact me though if you get into any sort of trouble will you, I don't know what I'll be able to do exactly but I will be happy to lend whatever support I can. Good day to you now, and you Mr. Horton." he called over to Thom.

I turned away from his desk with a greatly improved spring to my step and took Thom's arm in mine and cuddled into him a little.

"Steady on Emily, I may be gay but I am still a male you know - I wouldn't want to disappoint either of us by having to make a pass at you, because you do affect me that way you know!" he said, but did nothing to break my hold of his arm nor to shrug my head off his shoulder.

'I wonder if I'm turning him straight?' I thought to myself.

"What did you want to talk to me about then Emily?" he asked.

I stopped and turned to face him and put my hands on his shoulders, then leaned in and kissed him a sort of sisterly kiss on his lips. I leaned back and looked at him, then something changed in his eyes and I couldn't resist, I went back in for another kiss and it was anything but sisterly.

As we kissed, his arms went around my waist and, slowly, his hands dropped down until they were cupping my buttocks and pulling my crotch into his, where I could feel the hardness of his erect penis while he thirstily kissed me back, exploring the inside of my lips and my teeth with his tongue.

Whilst my pussy had been 'leaking' all day, to a greater or lesser degree, it was suddenly flooding and his kiss and exploring hands brought the pent up sexual emotions to a head; and as his fingers started to explore my pussy from the rear I climaxed in his hands.

I had to break off the kiss as I was climaxing and took a big bite of his jacket to help me stifle my moans of pleasure as I did so.

I clung on to him for dear life, if I hadn't I think my legs would have given way on me, for a few minutes until my senses returned sufficiently to allow me to make sense.

Eventually, leaning back from him so that I could look into his eyes, I said, "Thom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you, but you were just there at the right, or should that be wrong, time I'm afraid. Please forgive me will you? I'd hate to lose your friendship, especially since you've been so supportive to me today!"