Emma and Her Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye." I whispered.

"Bye." He whispered back.

Once I climbed back up my tree and was at my window, I turned to see him watching me from his porch with his arms crossed. I waved and I could tell from the movement of his chest that he laughed and then shook his head again.

'Asshole.' I thought.

I quietly sneaked back inside and changed into my pjs. I could see out my window that Chris had gone to bed. All the lights were off. I got into bed and laid awake thinking about the nights events. Like I said before, I'd never just slept around. I'd only ever had boyfriends, so it excited me when I thought about sleeping with Chris again without being in a relationship with him. Hell, it excited me just thinking about sleeping with him again period. Although as I laid there, I started thinking that I actually wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him. He's obviously hot, but he's really cool too. He's smart, funny and mature.

'Who knows? Maybe he'll want to be with me too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the next time brings!' I thought.

And it was those thoughts that slowly put me to sleep.

12