Emma's Endurance Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma learns about discipline.
1.9k words
4.31
48.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training begins...

Emma awoke an hour or so later, she felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

Her wrists were freed, but she was still naked underneath the robe. She needed to empty her bladder and had no idea what to do, or where to go.

She coughed gently and her mother entered the comfortable salon a moment later.

'Time to go dear. It's the beginning of your education and you will learn a great deal about yourself in the next few days. You won't see me until the weekend, but I will be staying here until Sir James arrives.'

Emma stood up and followed her mother. They walked along a long corridor, which ended at a carpeted wooden staircase. They descended several levels and the wood became stone.

The walls were made of rough stone now and at the bottom of the steps, Emma and her mother stopped in front of a heavy wooden door.

Emma's mother rapped on this door and it was opened by a large, semi-naked man, who bowed his head to Emma's mother.

'Please follow me' the man spoke quietly and walked ahead. Emma noticed that he was wearing an anal plug, rather like those that James had presented to her in Corfu.

The corridor reminded Emma of photographs of prisons, with many metal doors and all were closed.

The last door was open and inside Emma saw a narrow bed and on the wall, a flat screen television.

'This is your cell, Emma. You will sleep here and study and experience your training. You will leave to eat and to shower and clean yourself inside. You will be naked at all times and do whatever is asked of you without complaint. If you resist, you will be punished.'

Emma glanced at her mother, who kissed her on the cheek.

'I'll see you in a week and I hope you will gain much from this experience.'

Emma entered the tiny cell and sat on the bed.

The man reappeared in the doorway and asked Emma if she'd like to visit the bathroom and Emma nodded.

'Please take off your robe and follow me.'

The man took hold of Emma's wrists and joined them together, attaching a leash to the connector and walked in front of Emma, leading her like an animal.

In the large, modern bathroom, the man freed Emma's wrists again and she emptied her bladder.

There was a bidet, which Emma used and an unfamiliar hot-air blower, which Emma was instructed how to use to dry her body.

Emma cleaned her teeth, with the toothbrush that was handed to her by the man and then he asked her to follow him again.

She held out her wrists and he reattached the leash to them.

Inside the tiny cell, Emma noticed that the bed had a chain attached to the frame. The man hooked the catch into the ring on her collar and she was now truly confined.

There was a pile of books next to the bed and the man, who told Emma that his name was Adrian, advised her to read them.

Adrian left the cell and closed the door, locking it with much jangling of keys.

Emma stood up and tried to see how far she could move. The chain attached to her neck collar was just long enough for Emma to stand and walk two steps. Emma sat back on the bed again and then the television screen flickered into life.

There was a film, just starting, which was about a girl who was being instructed how to relax her throat, so that she could swallow more of the enormous penis of a young black man. He held her hair behind her head and pushed gently, suddenly withdrawing and the girl gasped for air.

Emma realised that this was the famous 'deep throating' that her husband demonstrated with his submissive, Angela. She hadn't realised that her airway would be blocked by the huge penis and wondered if she could ever manage to do this.

The cell door opened and a young man entered, carrying a clipboard and he sat opposite Emma, on a small couch that had been stored under the bed.

'I have come to ask you some questions, which will give us a baseline to start your training. Please answer truthfully.'

He handed Emma the clipboard and sat quietly while she answered the questions.

The questions ranged from whether Emma was a virgin when she married, through her experience of sex, anal sex, spanking, had she ever masturbated (blushing, no) did she enjoy being spanked (no) whipping, had she enjoyed this (no) had she disobeyed her husband (no) had she ever thought about women as sexual partners? (no) and on to whether she had orgasms at school, had she been punished at school (yes) and how did she feel about discipline and punishment.

Emma wasn't sure, but she answered each question, blushing at times.

The young man picked up the clipboard and put it down on the couch.

'Now, you will kneel in front of me and suck my penis. I want you to be imaginative and make me want to fuck you. I want you to try to relax your throat and when I come, you will swallow my semen. Do you understand me?'

Emma nodded and knelt in front of the young man.

He was circumcised and to start with, Emma kissed the end, running her tongue over the tiny hole at the tip.

She took his rapidly stiffening penis in her mouth and started to suck on it, running her tongue up and down the side.

'Relax, cunt' the young man was starting to pant now and he pulled Emma's hair back from her face and told her to look him in the face.

Emma opened her eyes wide and tried not to panic as he pushed his penis into the back of her mouth. He thrust slightly and she gagged.

'That's one stroke with the cane for you and there'll be one more for each time you gag.

By the time he was filling her mouth with semen, Emma had been promised six strokes of the cane.

The young man pulled Emma upright and grasped her buttocks hard. He leant down and sucked on each of her nipples in turn and she gasped.

'Does the thought of the cane fill you with fear or excitement, Emma?'

'I'm not sure' said Emma.

The young man laughed -- 'two more strokes for you. You forgot to call me master! I think I'll administer them myself. I could do with a bit of a workout.'

He left the cell suddenly and Emma sat on the bed, filled with a mixture of sexual excitement from the oral sex and fear of the cane.

The young man returned a few minutes later, with a long cane in his hand and two girls accompanied him. One of whom, Emma had known from school. She blushed and started to cry out 'no, please no!'

The girls joined Emma's wrists together and attached them to a chain dangling above the bed.

Then they each took hold of one of her ankles, pulling her legs apart.

Emma, lying on the rough bed cover, was fully exposed to the air and she was crying out 'no, please don't, I'll be good!' she was almost sobbing from the humiliation of being held, legs apart and exposed in front of a stranger.

The man nodded and one of the girls took a ball gag, placed on a stretchy band from a cupboard in the corner of the cell. She forced Emma's mouth open and the ball slipped in, held in place by the stretchy band, which stayed in place at the back of Emma's head.

He had carried in a long, slim cane, with a leather handgrip at the end. He stood in front of Emma in looked down at her, with her mouth blocked, beautiful green eyes wide with fear.

'Right then. Six strokes to the inside of the thighs. Have you ever been whipped there before?'

Emma, eyes wide with fear, shook her head.

The young man raised his hand.

The searing pain was a shock, but it was quite different to the spanking on the buttocks. This part of her body was more sensitive and after the sixth stroke, the young man ran his tongue up her thighs and licked Emma's clitoris.

Emma moaned.

'Well, who'd have thought it? Our little chick is turned on!

Lick her girls.'

The girls also ran their tongues up Emma's thighs and circled her clitoris. Emma couldn't move, but she found herself trying to thrust her hips upwards.

'Go on girls, make her come' ordered the young man.

The two girls continued to run their tongues up Emma's super-sensitive thighs, ending with a strong, long suck at her clitoris and it didn't take long for Emma's body to spasm as she climaxed.

'So, two more strokes...did you think I'd forgotten them?' The young man took his long, flexible cane and stared at Emma's sweating, exposed body.

'Hmm, yes. He raised his arm and quickly delivered a searing stroke to each nipple. Emma strained up against the hands holding her ankles apart and her eyes filled with tears.

'I'm taking the gag out now and the first thing you'll do is to thank me. You will say, thank you Master and kiss the cane. Now, release her and make her kneel.'

Emma was gasping now, but she did as she was ordered.

'Thank you Master,' and she kissed the cane.

Emma was escorted to the bathroom again and she emptied her bladder, used the bidet and the hot air jet, wincing as the air hit her tender thighs and breasts.

That night, she was chained to the bed and she fell asleep, completely exhausted.

Emma awoke in the early light. She ran her hands over the slightly raised weals on her inner thighs. They felt incredibly sensitive and she remembered how she had enjoyed the sensation of the girls' tongues on her thighs.

She gently brushed a finger over her nipples and again, they were so sensitive that the mixture of pain and gentle touch was arousing.

She moved a little and remembered that she was tethered to the bed, like an animal and felt a wave of sexual arousal wash over her.

She heard keys in the door and Adrian appeared, with a leash in his hand. Emma stood up and bent her head, as she had seen Sister Angela do to Emma's husband, James.

'No, my lady, you don't have to submit to me. I am here to care for you and I am a submissive, who chooses to stay here full-time. Please hold out your hands and I'll take you to the bathroom.'

In the bathroom, Emma saw seven other girls, who were all going through the shower/enema/lubrication/ routine. She recognised two of them and smiled and nodded to them. No one was chatting.

A girl entered the bathroom. She was dressed in the bodice and skirt of the traditional uniform and her nipples were painted. She was pale and trembling.

'The Inquisitor has just arrived! Be careful, be aware and God help us all!'

The girls, all of whom were new brides or submissives-in-training, looked at each other with surprise and then simultaneously gasped as they looked at the floor to see that Adrian had fainted.

End of part 9.