Emma's Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MK156
MK156
676 Followers

He smiled down at me and swiped a stray hair from my eyes.

"Would you like my cock Emma?"

"No," I narrowed my eyes at him. There was no way he was going to get me to beg.

"Hmm you're not lying to me now are you Emma?" He pressed firmly against the little bud again and I yelped as he pushed two fingers back inside me. His mouth went back to suckling my nipple.

"No-oh-oh."

He looked up from my breast and his words brushed against the slick, erect tip, "Because you know how I feel about lying don't you?" He ran his hand against my smarting behind.

"Yes." Shit.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you want my cock inside of you Emma?" He slowly lowered his zipper, reached into his jeans and took out his sizable erection. I felt my insides clench at the familiar sight of it.

He leaned down over me, rubbing himself against my thigh.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes what?" I knew what he wanted to hear. But I couldn't say it. Couldn't even think it. He brought his cock up to my entrance and grazed it without going in.

I groaned and said, "Yes sir," hoping it would satisfy him.

"Hmmm. I guess that's good enough for now." On the last word he thrust himself inside of me. Claiming me all at once. I felt my pussy stretch and ease around him as if I were made for him and I briefly gave myself over to the wonderful feeling.

God, I'd missed this. Did I just think that? No, no I couldn't let him do this, I couldn't let him wear me down again until I was nothing but his plaything, his possession. Nothing without him. But then he pulled out slowly and thrust back in with a groan and my mind went blank.

He must have sensed my ambivalence because he leaned down to kiss me, demanding, claiming, "just give in to it baby. Just give in to me."

Somewhere in my sex-addled mind I could hear him and I railed against his order but then I felt him descend again, pressing forward onto my aching clit and I lost all sense, bucking up against him.

"That's it baby. That's it. Would you like to come?" Oh god yes. I bit back a whimper.

He stilled inside me when I didn't answer and looked down at me, "You know what to do." No. I couldn't. It would be too much. Admitting too much.

He was moving in tiny little circles. Enough to keep me on the edge but not enough to go over and into that careless free-fall I was so recklessly striving for. I curled my hands around the rope at my wrists and tried to move against him. He moved his legs to trap mine and smiled down at me."You know how long I can hold out." He gave a warning thrust and I unraveled.

"P-please. Please sir, may I come?" I intoned quietly. A tear of frustration escaping down my cheek. He kissed it away and smiled.

"Yes Emma, you may." He seemed to spring back to life, tearing into me with a renewed vigor as he sucked a breast into his mouth and flicked his tongue against the nipple. "Come for me baby."

I felt myself fly right over that precipice, plunging straight into the bright, untroubled drop on the other side.

Somewhere, in some far away realm, I heard him growl his release and moan "mine" into the nape of my neck.

Later, I thought, I'll think about it later.

MK156
MK156
676 Followers