Emma's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out again. There was another man next to you! He was holding somebody's handbag and his eyes were like saucers as he saw me. I covered myself again before I realised. As my hand brushed my breast I found my nipples so hard they hurt.

"Let me see fully!" A reprimand. I lowered my hands again. I felt eyes devouring me. I had to slowly turn again. As I did I could feel the definite wetness at my crutch. Then facing you again, you and that other man. You had taken control of me, displaying me to this man who I'd never met, letting him see me almost naked. I was shamed by the knowledge that showing off my body excited me.

You told me to take off my bra! Your words excited me. The man looked at you, shocked too. He would be able to see how much I would do for you. I went to enter the cubicle, but you told me to do it where I was. It was as though you were showing me off, allowing him to see me unclothed, and I knew I wanted it! It would mean me being disgraceful. He would see my breasts, how much of a slut I was, what I'd do if you told me to. My heart pounded in my chest. My arousal was obvious to me above the shame. I wondered if you could see it, how wet I had become. I did it. My breasts were bared. You both could see my breasts. I stood, pushing them out for you, and him. They rose and fell with my breath. My nipples ached.

"You look very nice like that." Under my tension I glowed inside. "Yes. Turn around." I did know how I would look. I turned back to face you again. "What do you think?" You asked the man!

"Oh yes. Very nice. Mmm."

You released me, telling me to put on my clothes over the little I was wearing. In the breathing space of the cubicle I shook. My breasts were visibly shaking as I looked at myself in the mirror. I was virtually naked! I looked at my exposed breasts, blotches covered them! I wanted to touch myself but dare not. Unable to control my blushing I returned to you, trying to ignore the man as he grinned stupidly. As we walked the string felt strange between my buttocks making me vaguely uncomfortable, very aware of my body, making me roll my hips. The feeling of having something between my cheeks, yet having them bare, the movement of my skirt over my cheeks and the rubbing of material against my sensitive nipples made me very aware of my sexuality, making me wet.

Over coffee you lifted my chin.

"Exhibiting yourself like that excited you didn't it?"

"What? No." Trying to pretend. Scarlet again. Liar! Liar! The face of the man looking at me.

"I think it did. Would you have done that normally?"

"No! Of course not."

"Was it because I made you or was it because you enjoy exhibiting yourself?"

"Yes. No."

"I didn't expect you to lie to me."

"I know."

"Well?"

"I... Yes. It did. I don't know why. I've never done anything like that before. I just don't know why. I didn't really want to. I didn't really have a choice, did I? You made me didn't you?"

"Yes. I'm proud of your body. It's beautiful. But you still have a choice, you could have refused, but you didn't want to. You wanted to display yourself wantonly yet have me take the responsibility for your wicked behaviour, didn't you?"

"Yes," mumbled into my coffee. Your hand slid inside my blouse, holding my breast, I pushed against it as I looked around frantically, squirmed as you pinched my nipple deliciously. I wondered if anyone noticed.

"Good. I like to show you off. You'll do it again when I tell you." It wasn't really a question this time. I shivered involuntarily. The idea not totally repellent, but exciting.

"Yes. Do you... do you really think my body is beautiful?"

"Yes. Yes I do. Yes it is. But you lied to me."

I felt my eyes widen. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I really am."

"Your discipline is slipping. You are a naughty girl."

"Yes. I am. A naughty girl." I felt delightfully submissive. I wondered what you would do.

I didn't have long to wait.

On our return I was made to strip off my skirt and top as you sat before me. You sat on that sturdy upright leather chair with no arms in the bedroom. Being ordered to undress like that, as you watched, always made me aware of the trepidation and my excitement mingling.

"Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes." Quietly.

"Do you wish me to discipline you?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready to accept my authority to do that?"

"Yes."

"What do you think would be appropriate?"

"I ... I don't know."

"A spanking?"

"What! A spanking?" My breasts shook as my breathing went awry. You looked at me silently waiting. "Yes. I deserved to be smacked."

"Then you have to ask me to." This was surreal. Having to ask for punishment, yet it was exciting. I'd accepted your 'punishments' in the past. Now I had to ask for one.

"Please will you... smack me Stephen, I should never have lied."

Before I knew it you took my arm and lay me over your knees. I couldn't stop trembling. I couldn't believe it!

"No one has ever...."

"Does that matter?"

"No."

I was draped over you, so vulnerable. It was so humiliating. I squirmed around on your lap. My toes were just touching the floor with my legs straight, my hands on the floor on the other side of your legs. You pulled down the string that covered so little until it was just above my knees. You moved my thighs as wide apart as they would go given the restraint. I knew it would hurt, I mumbled my apologies. One hand in the small of my back held me imprisoned. I felt more exposed over your knee than ever before. More so than I had been in the shop in front of that man. I was so bad.

You began by caressing my buttocks. I just couldn't believe it. It felt so good. You caressed my buttocks and thighs, but not my sex, until we both knew I was aroused.

"My dear, your cunt is flooding!" I knew. I was pushing myself up to you. Then you spanked me three times on one cheek, then three on the other. I realise now that they were fairly soft smacks but at the time I didn't. I was whimpering. Nobody had ever done anything like that before. Nobody would have dared. The sound of the smack, then the shock, then the stinging, and then another. I felt the vibration run through my cheeks. I felt like a little girl, a bad girl. My bottom was hot. My bottom was so hot. The heat was spreading all over, all through me. I heard myself sobbing softly.

After that you stopped. I thought it was over. I was pleased that I could feel your cock hard in your trousers. You caressed me again over my sensitive spanked bottom. Then it was another spanking. I sobbed. That was the rhythm, the pleasure and the pain, until they strangely blended together. The heat had travelled suddenly to my sex. The sudden shock hit me when I found myself impatient of the caresses, wanting you to begin spanking me again!

"Please. Please!" I was ignored. I wanted to be ignored. I didn't know what I was pleading for, it to end or to continue!

I began to cry out and make little keening noises in my throat. You spanked my buttocks all over and then on the tops of my open thighs. I found myself pushing up and opening myself to each slap. My bottom so hot, my sex so hot. I couldn't believe it; it felt like an orgasm was building!! I hoped you wouldn't see my disturbing secret. My mind was in turmoil. I couldn't think, couldn't understand. You smacked me again and again. I was gasping. My sex was so wet. I would have come then if you had continued! I lay sobbing more in frustration and humiliation than anything. I was so embarrassed because I didn't want you to stop.

"You have to thank me."

"Oh God. Oh God. Thank you. Thank you for spanking me." My breath came in short gasps. I was so incredibly aroused. I couldn't understand it. I didn't want to, just accept.

Your hand was softly insistent high on my leg but without touching my sex. I wanted you again! I was becoming insatiable. You made me so wicked. I wanted to push up so I could feel your hand on me.

"Please!"

"What do you want?"

"Touch me. Please." I couldn't believe I was asking.

"I am doing."

"You know. You know. Please."

"Where?"

"Please. My... my sex. Please touch my sex."

"It's your cunt from now on, not your sex. Say it."

"Please. Touch me, my... cunt. My cunt. Please... finger my cunt! Please, make me come. Oh please."

Your fingers moved up slowly until they held my cunt in your hand. I could feel how unbelievably wet I was. My knees bent a little, pushing against you. I groaned softly.

"You enjoyed your discipline." Your fingers began to work in me. They were wonderful fingers. I felt so lewd, so dirty.

"Yes! Oh yes!"

"Do you want me to discipline you again?"

"Now?"

"When you need it."

"Yes. Oh please!"

"Such a slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Your slut." Fingers ignored my clit, they opened and plundered deep, I don't know how many. "I'm yours. It's yours, your cunt!"

You let me come. It was amazing. I bucked lewdly on your hand, spraying my juices.

After, I crawled between your legs and sucked you off. I loved your cock with my mouth. I took you deep. I rubbed my face over its hard wet length. I kissed it, licked it. I was desperate to pleasure you. You came in long spurts into my throat. You filled me. I was yours. We both knew it.

After, you cuddled me on the bed. Kissed me softly and cuddled me. You held me tightly and let me know I was safe. I would always be safe.

I felt so utterly submissive all weekend. I was always so wet, so ready for you. I begged you to use me. I begged you to let me please you. I loved it.

Part 5.

Strangely while I relished the feeling of submission to you, at work I seemed to be becoming stronger. Everything seemed easier somehow, and not only that I seemed to be getting far more credit and praise. Charlotte even told me that I had earned a raise. Yet all the while work was becoming far less important to me than our secret things.

You surprised me and picked me up directly from work. Coming into the office, making a fuss of me in front of everyone. I felt so special.

In the car you gave me my blindfold and adjusted it. We drove the last miles with me in darkness. My nipples crinkled. I felt every bounce of my breasts; every sigh in my throat was loud in my ears. People may be able to see, I realised. I held the sides of the seat and tried not to squirm. Felt my breasts tighten in my bra. You helped me out and led me to the door. As you walked around the car I suddenly panicked, we could be anywhere! Was it your house? Feeling scared. You opened the car door for me. I could smell your garden. The drive felt the same, the step. The comforting smell of the house. I relaxed. In my blindness I noticed that you had parked in a different place.

"You will be a good little submissive?"

"Yes."

"Whatever happens?"

"Yes. Whatever happens?" I sounded so meek.

In the hall you stopped. You took off my jacket and led into the lounge. It smelt different. Maybe you'd had visitors. You took my hands and fastened straps around my wrists, then fastened them together behind me. I was so excited. I was powerless. I was bound and helpless. You could do anything to me. Told to stay. I knew I would do as you wanted. You ran a hand over me, over my breasts, stomach, and sex. Laughed softly as you saw me push my body to you. You knew me. Knew myself. Wet slut. Made me tell you what I was. You could do anything to me now. Couldn't stop you. You had bound me. I was helpless. On heat again. Always on heat for you. Couldn't even see what you might do, wondering if I was to be smacked again. My thighs were wet. I felt you had moved away. I waited for you. I didn't know where you were. Breathing all over the place due to the blindfold. You were there again. You did something to my skirt. It took me a while to understand. Pulling it forward. You were cutting it! Scissors cut through the material until I felt the cold metal against my stomach. It dropped at my feet. You cut through the top I was wearing. The metal grazing me. Cut the arms so it dropped too. I was frightened. You cut through the straps on my bra. Cut through the front. Cut my knickers off. I was trembling. I couldn't see. You pressed the cool metal to my hard nipples, the outsides of my labia.

Your fingers sank deeply into me. A grunt came from me. With your fingers inside me you led me to the arm of the sofa. I felt my cunt slid around your fingers as I moved. You helped me lean my chest along it. I opened my thighs wide, knowing I must look lewd, inviting more of you. I sucked my juices from you. Waited

Your mouth to my ear. "Would you like to come?"

Trying to nod desperately.

"You can. Whenever you want." I was so grateful. "Could you come without me touching?" You were near me. Your voice warm against my ear.

Mewing, nodding.

"Perhaps." My body rippling. Thrusting up lewdly. Wanting it. Needing it. Not able to reach the peak. "I would if you did anything. Even if you spanked me."

"Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. Yes. Smack me. Force me to know I belong to you."

"Louder. Think of your audience. These people looking at you. Think of all these people listening, watching, waiting for you to climax. You like them to see you like this, don't you?"

An audience? I hadn't thought of others there! Frantic. Trying to nod. Imagining people there. Nearer. Looking at me, as I'm thrusting, pushing myself eagerly. Imagining what they could see. Grunting. Thrusting. Exhibiting myself. The idea so disgusting, so exciting. Wanting to come for them to see. Letting the play acting take me.

"Have I to ask a total stranger to come and finger you? Finger that really slippery cunt of yours?"

"If you want to. Yes." My body hardly capable of movement, but thrusting. So desperate.

"Who shall ask? They are all desperate to touch you. You slutty body really excites them you know. You shouldn't be offering yourself like that, should you. Would it excite you if I had you pleasure them? While I watched?" I was moaning softly. "Simon, would you like to go and use her."

Suddenly I smelt aftershave! Not yours! Someone else's! You weren't playing! I tried to rise but was held down. There was someone there! Maybe more! "No! No!" The words coming out quietly. They had seen me. Seen me naked, spread wide. Could see what a slut I was. I couldn't breathe.

"Simon is by your legs, looking at your cunt. Such a wet cunt. Would you like him to touch you?"

"Stephen! Please! I cant. I cant. Oh God! Oh God!" I sobbed. I began shaking.

Fingers grabbed my buttocks. Different fingers, a different man, a different smell. I don't know whether I really felt a finger flicker over my clit. I think so. Whatever, I erupted within my bonds. Grunting loudly. Feeling my sex spray on my thighs. I was out there. Somewhere else. Somewhere warm and pulsing. Feeling my body convulsing from afar.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you slut? Having to please my friends"

Your voice came from somewhere. I didn't know. Were you next to me?

"I cant. I cant... Yes."

"Are you going to make me be proud of my slut?"

"Oh God, Stephen. Please. Please. I cant. Oh God. Yes. Oh Stephen."

Fingers opened me up. I squeezed them as they entered me. They filled me, someone's fingers were filling me. I screamed and came again.

"Make it good for him, wont you?" Only incomprehensible sounds came from me. Smooth naked thighs pushed against my tied open ones. Not yours. You didn't have much hair on your legs but more than this man. A cock bounced against my cunt lips. It stabbed insensitively against me a couple of times and then found my opening, penetrating me. He fucked me. He fucked me hard and quick. I could hardly move. His body slapped against me as he used me. He was going to make me come again. My body was responding to him. I was such a slut. I heard myself gurgling, pleading with him to be harsh. His cock thrust into me. I was so wet. I felt him come. He came in me! I had another man's spunk in my cunt! Yet another orgasm ripped through me after he had filled me with his spunk.

He pulled out abruptly and left me. I sank to my knees exhausted and knowing I must look so disgusting to whoever was there. I was dribbling disgustingly. You pulled off the blindfold. Tremors rippled through me still. The man must have gone. You stood naked. Your cock looked wet. You must have wanked.

"You would have done it for me, wouldn't you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

You held up a handkerchief to my face. It smelt of aftershave, Simon's aftershave. I couldn't take it in. I didn't understand. You knelt over me, your cock speared my mouth. Your cock tasted of me! Tears ran down my cheeks.

Another day, we were shopping and I had been refused underwear under my summer frock. You bought me more. A beautiful evening dress that cost multiples of any item I'd ever bought! It was ridiculous. Nobody would pay that. Grey silk. You told the woman to help me. I couldn't order her away, tell her I didn't need help. My eyes pleaded. You looked firm. She helped me with my dress. She saw my nakedness. I blushed so hot. I couldn't see any response from her, simply continuing as though she had naked women to help all the time. Helped me with the new dress. Silk caressed on curves as I moved, it erected my nipples. It was the most sensual dress that I had ever seen let alone worn. I wouldn't be able to wear anything under it. Any underwear would show. Yet it advertised my body as it slid over my flesh, displaying everything and nothing. The only problem was my sex looked obvious too even after I had tried to flatten my pubes. You told the woman that we'd take it.

"I don't need a dress like this. It's ridiculous. You've bought me so much. I'd never wear a dress like this."

"You will."

"When?"

"Not for a while. But you'll need a dress like that. More."

"I don't deserve it."

"I know."

"But this is too expensive. I don't need this."

"You'll be with me!"

It was carefully boxed for me. I could have given myself just for that dress.

Outside the shop I completely forgot myself. Hugged you. Cried. Danced excitedly around like a child in front of you. Except children didn't have buttocks like mine and they would normally wear underwear. People saw. He laughed and laughed. I dragged him away near tears.

We went to buy a pair of high shoes. A boy served me, flirting with me. Smiling. Nice. Kneeling at my feet. Watching him put stilettos onto my feet. Black, shiny, such heels! My feet on his thigh as he knelt and fastened the thin high strap. Suddenly I remembered, suddenly realised my lack of underwear. The boy looking at my almost touching thighs. Up my skirt. At my face. Knowingly. Stood, walked dangerously. Stood by him. His face near, level with my cunt. He looked up the full length of me. Looked at my dress covered cunt. In my mind I saw his face press against me! Sat down. He removed a shoe. Thighs rolled slightly apart as he took off the other. A boy. Saw up my thigh, up my skirt, at me, at my bared cunt. He looked at my face, then back, both our faces scarlet. I let him continue to look at me for what seemed like ages as he replaced my old shoes. I had never accepted my exhibitionism properly before. You paid. I trembled. Scared that I had overstepped the mark. Scared my dress would have a damp patch at the back.

You led me quickly into a department store. Upstairs to the furniture? No. Gents lavatory! Took me inside! Empty luckily. Smelt different to Ladies. Into a clean large cubicle. Bags dropped. My dress was pulled over my head quickly. I stood naked, my back against a cold solid wall. My open mouth moved soundlessly as my hands opened your clothes frantically. Kissed. I was naked. You knew! You made me understand who called the shots. Gave myself eagerly. You took me roughly. How I wanted it, to make me humble. Thighs up, apart. A buttock held in each of his hands. Before you lowered me onto your hard cock you told me I would be disciplined for being too forward. Not for doing what I had done! For acting before I had permission. Then I was penetrated. Your casual shirt rubbed my nipples. My body jerked for you. A finger invaded my rear again. Plundered. Desperate. Acting without permission resulted in permission for release not being granted. Pleaded. Had to let you take what you wanted from me. Loving being made to know that you were my boss. Loving the feeling of my body wanting to explode but not being allowed to.