Emma's Pool Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it slow, sweetie. That's far too much cock to take all at once," advised Helen.

I held Holly's hips and watched her ease her body slowly down onto my thick shaft, her pussy squeezing me delightfully. Her tits protruded, large and round on her chest as she arched her back, taking more of me into her. She sighed as she stopped her progress down my cock, then leaned forward putting her hands on my chest. She lifted her ass, withdrawing my cock a few inches, then rocked back onto it. I thrust gently into her as she sat on my dick, penetrating her deeply. She cried out, but in pleasure this time as her tits jiggled between her arms. I squeezed her ass as we began a slow fucking rhythm.

"Ooooooooh god yes... fuck my pussy deep, baby," she moaned.

To my left, Emma was already playing with herself, her fingers busily rubbing her clit. To my right, Helen was kneeling, watching me fuck her daughter. I decided to take the initiative, and reached my hand to her leg, feeling her inner thigh and creeping up under her skirt.

"Oh, someone's getting frisky!" she giggled.

She pulled up her skirt, sliding it over her womanly hips, revealing a lacy blue thong that matched her bra. I touched her crotch and noticed that the material was soaked with her juices. She smiled at me.

"Yes, I know, I'm horny as fuck," she admitted, and pulled her panties to the side to reveal her smooth, hairless cunt.

My fingers deftly wandered between her labia, rubbing her clit and probing her wet hole. I slid two fingers deep inside her as she squeezed her nipples, closing her eyes and moaning. My other hand reached up to caress one of Holly's swaying boobs and I lifted my head to suck on her tit as she fucked me.

This continued for a few minutes before Emma became impatient.

"Ok Hols, I think it's my turn now. I mean, he is MY boyfriend," she said, pointedly.

Holly rolled her eyes and reluctantly dismounted my dick, sucking on it a few times before standing up next to the bed.

"Get up," Helen said to me, "Fuck her from behind. I want to teach her how to properly eat pussy."

I slipped my fingers from Helen's twat, sucking them clean, then got up and stood next to Holly. Emma crawled on all fours until her beautiful ass was facing me, her pussy glistening with her moisture. Helen lay down in front of Emma, her legs spread wide, her fingers holding her panties to the side.

"Come and watch, honey. You might learn a thing or two," said Helen to Holly.

Holly obediently knelt next to her mother as I knelt on the bed and positioned my cock at Emma's fuck hole. She was wet and ready, and I forced my engorged cock inside her, impaling her pussy deeply.

"Aaaaaah! Ooohhh yes, that's the cock I love!" cried Emma.

I smacked her ass and pushed further inside her, feeling her pussy clench around me. I pulled out and thrust in again, quickly matching the rhythm I had with Holly. I was extremely horny, and not in the mood to draw out our lovemaking unnecessarily. I watched Emma's round ass jiggle as I pounded her from behind, spreading her cheeks to admire her tight asshole.

"Oh, he's fucking you good! Ok, see if you can concentrate on me while he fucks you. Pinch my pussy lips between your fingers up here, like this.... yes, good... can you feel my clit between them?" said Helen instructively.

"Y-yes Mrs. Thompson."

"Good now move your fingers up and down, still holding my labia... mmmm, yes, just like that. Feel that? You're jerking off my clit with my pussy lips. Aaaaahhhhnnnn..." moaned Helen loudly.

"I can feel it! It's hard to hold on to your pussy lips though... they're so wet," said Emma.

"Holly, lay beside me dear. Let her try it on you too," commanded Helen.

Holly did as she was told, lying next to her mother and spreading her legs. Emma used her free hand to pinch Holly's labia together and rubbed both pussies up and down in unison.

"OOOooooh wow! That does feel good!" moaned Holly, cupping her huge breasts as she supported herself on her elbows.

I fucked Emma with long, steady strokes, holding her waist as she pleasured Holly and Helen. This continued for a few minutes, with everyone moaning loudly, lost in ecstasy.

"Aaahhh... ok Emma, now use your mouth on me. Lick my pussy," said Helen in a husky voice.

Emma immediately dipped her head and began orally pleasuring her best friend's mum. Holly watched closely, and somewhat uncomfortably at first, but soon her fingers were busy on her clit and she rolled her nipple between her fingers.

"Oh god, Emma, yes! Oooohhhh that's very good! You must have practiced a lot with my daughter. Mmmmmm..." she groaned as she placed a hand atop Emma's head, her fingers gripping her dark brown hair and her hips grinding against Emma's face.

I could hear muffled moans coming from Emma as I continued to fuck her wet cunt. Before long, Helen was crying out and her body began to shake.

"Oh fuck yes, honey... right there! Just like that! You're making me cum! I'm cumming on your face!" she screamed, her body wracked by a powerful orgasm.

Her tits shook and wobbled on her chest as she held Emma's head tightly, her body convulsing with her orgasmic waves. Soon, her orgasm subsided. Helen pushed Emma's face away and turned her body to kiss Emma long and hard on the mouth, tasting her own cum on her lips.

"Thank you, sweetie. No pussy eating lessons required for you."

Helen then shuffled off the bed and stood somewhat unsteadily next to me to observe my cock as it thrust into Emma's pussy. She put her arm around my shoulders to support herself and I reached around her waist to pull her against me, her breasts pressing against my side.

"She taking that cock very well, isn't she?" mused Helen, placing her hand on Emma's left buttock and squeezing it.

"She's had some practice," I said.

My hand moved from the bunched skirt and top about her waist down to her buttocks, feeling the string of her panties as it disappeared between her round cheeks.

"Why don't you get out of your clothes, Mrs. Thompson?" I suggested.

She stepped back from me and put her hands on her hips. "Don't you think I look sexy like this? With my tits popping out of my top and my skirt hiked up like a dirty little slut?"

"Of course you look hot, I just thought you might be more comfortable if you took your clothes off," I replied.

"No, I think I'll keep them on. My husband could come home and I'd have to distract him while you made yourselves decent. Besides, it makes it more exciting... like I'm being really naughty," she giggled.

"You ARE being really naughty!" laughed Holly, getting up off the bed and standing beside me to watch me fuck her best friend.

"I suppose so. Would you like another turn, darling?"

"Yeah! I want to ride it again, mum!" squealed Holly, gripping my arm and hopping up and down, her beautiful melons bouncing.

"Of course, honey," said Helen, and gripped the base of my cock as I pulled out of Emma's stretched pussy.

She crouched down and sucked me off, cleaning Emma's pussy juice from my rod. Once finished, she pointed to Holly's desk chair.

"Sit there."

I turned the chair to face the middle of the room and sat, sliding my ass to the edge of the seat so Holly had plenty of room. Before Holly could mount me, Helen knelt in front of me, pushing my legs apart. Wordlessly, she spat a large gob of saliva on my cock and stroked it a few times, before sitting up and placing my long, thick member between her huge breasts. She pushed them together with her hands, sandwiching my cock between the soft mounds, and began to pump her tits along my shaft, my dick head poking out near her throat, prodding the pearls on her necklace.

"I bet you love a good titty fuck. I mean look at these girls... they're more well-endowed than most. Do you let him fuck your big tits, Emma?" said Helen, her nipples poking out between her fingers as her tits stroked me.

"Yeah, I love it when he puts his big cock between my tits. And he's, like, jizzed on them lots of times too. He cums a LOT," Emma said proudly as she stood shakily and came to stand next to me, squeezing her tits together as if imagining my dick was between them.

"Really? He'll just have to show us what a big load he's got," said Helen, winking at me.

"Mum! I want to fuck him now!" whinged Holly, balling her fists in frustration.

"Alright darling, here you go." Helen kissed the tip of my cock then backed away to let Holly straddle me.

Holly practically lept up onto the chair, straddling me with her feet on the floor and guided my cock to her sweet teen cunt. She sat down on my hard column and uttered a long moan as she took every inch of me inside her.

"AAaaaaaahhhhhh... fuuuuuck..." she breathed, her nails clawing at my chest.

She looked down at her impaled pussy and stood, watching nearly my entire length slide out of her, then began fucking me, taking my cock deep and hard with every stroke. I put my hands on her bouncing tits, squeezing them between my fingers and fondling her soft flesh.

Helen and Emma stood on either side of me and leaned in, offering their voluminous bosoms to me. I licked and sucked on their beautiful tits, first one pair, then the other, feeling their hard nipples against my tongue. Holly also leaned forward, so that I was surrounded by 3 pairs of enormous tits, all jostling and bouncing against one another, vying for my attention.

"I think I'm the luckiest man in the world right now. I have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen being shoved in my face. I'm in heaven!" I cried, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of womanly flesh surrounding me.

"Seems like your boyfriend is quite the tit man. It's no surprise he's found you, Emma," giggled Helen, holding her breasts together so I could suck on both of her nipples at once.

"He definitely loves tits... but so do I," replied Emma.

Holly was now swinging her tits forward with every thrust of my cock so that they bounced off my face.

"How do you like these bit tits, baby?!" screamed Holly as she rode me aggressively.

"I fucking love your tits! I love all your big beautiful tits!" I was now reaching beside me to caress all the breasts surrounding me, licking, biting, sucking, and fondling them.

Eventually Emma and Helen backed off, giving me some breathing room. Helen watched her daughter ride my cock, casually rubbing her pussy with her fingers under her panties.

"How does his cock feel, honey?" she asked.

"Oooh god, it's fucking amazing mum... it's so big and hard... aaaahhn! Oh my god, he's going to make me cum!" she responded, her pigtails bouncing and flailing.

I held her waist tightly with my hands and began pushing my hips up as she descended on me, working with her body to gain deep penetration, as well as grind against her crotch to stimulate her clit. She rode me like a wave holding the back of the chair and letting her breasts bob and bounce above me.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, I'm so close baby, keep fucking me!" she cried in ecstasy.

Finally, with a few more deep thrusts, I felt her body tense, and she sat on my cock, her legs trembling, her mouth open in a silent scream, her eyes rolling back. She moaned loud and long as she came, her body occasionally convulsing with her orgasmic waves as I felt her cunt contract on my shaft, squeezing it and sending bolts of pure pleasure through my body. I bit my lip to avoid blowing my load inside her.

As her orgasm faded, Emma approached her, hugging her from behind and massaging her breasts lovingly.

"That looked so fucking hot, Hols. You came so hard on his cock."

Helen had stepped back to rest her bum against the edge of Holly's desk. Her fingers were still busily fingering her pussy in her panties, and her face observed me and her daughter with a jealous longing. Her magnificent boobs wiggled slightly as she pleasured herself.

Holly finally dismounted, kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. She stepped back and all three women looked at me, with my thick, cum-soaked cock laying on my stomach, panting from the effort of fucking Holly.

"I bet you want to fuck it, don't you? It's probably the best cock you've seen in a long time. I bet daddy's cock isn't that big," Holly said, taunting her mum.

"You're right honey... that is a beautiful cock. Oh go on then, come over here and put it inside me. I haven't had a good fuck in a while," said Helen, caving in to her desire. "Just don't tell your father," she added.

"Oh my god, of course not mum! You heard her, get over there and give her that big dick!" squealed Holly in delight, pulling my arm as I got up from the chair.

Helen hopped up onto Holly's desk and spread her legs, pulling her soaking wet panties to the side, exposing her moist slit. I admired her high heeled feet, her shapely legs, her bare pussy, her tits pouting outward supported from underneath by her bra, her full lips and blue eyes. Her nipples were hard with anticipation, and she seemed almost nervous, despite the fact that she had taken my cock before.

I stood in front of her, hands on my hips, letting her look up and down my lean body, her eyes lingering at my groin, chest, and finally making eye contact with me.

"My, you are a fine specimen," she mused, her eyes sparkling.

"Let me get him ready," said Emma, crouching in front of me and putting her lips around my cock, sucking Holly's cum from my shaft.

She liberally coated my cock with her saliva, spitting on it and stroking it along my length, before standing and guiding it to Helen's waiting pussy.

"Are you ready for him, Mrs. Thompson?" asked Emma.

"Yes, darling. Put that big cock inside me," she breathed, holding one of her tits firmly to her chest.

Emma guided my fat dick head to Helen's opening and I pushed forward slowly and steadily. Emma was squeezing my shaft firmly, causing my member to bulge. It parted Helen's wet labia and I felt the velvety walls of her pussy being stretched my my cock head. Helen bit her lip as she watched my dick enter her several inches deep.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh god.... Oooooooouuuuuuu..." she moaned, her brow wrinkling.

"It's big, isn't it Mrs. Thompson?" said Emma, seeming to enjoy Helen's mixture of discomfort and pleasure.

"It's certainly much bigger than my husband's. Aaaaaahhhh... slowly, slowly..." she replied, her hand releasing her breast and going to my abs, gently pushing back. I could see her hand print slowly fade from the tanned skin of her boob.

Emma continued to guide my cock into Helen with her right hand, her free left hand reached up to fondle Helen's breast.

"He's stretching your pussy open wide, Mrs. Thompson. Does it feel good?"

"Yes... yes it feels so good... mmmmm, give me more of that dick, baby. Slide it in just like that." Helen was trembling slightly.

Emma released my cock as her fingers touched Helen's distended pussy lips, and Helen's eyes grew wide as she looked at how much of my cock was still yet to enter her.

"Fuck ME! You're filling me up and you're not even all the way inside me! Ok baby... that's good for now. Slide it out... yes, slowly, I want to watch it. Mmmmmmm yes...." Helen peered intensely over her bust to observe my dick as it withdrew from her hot, wet depths, slick with her pussy juice.

"Oooohhh yes, look at that... Ok, now back in, honey. Fuck me with that beautiful cock," she moaned.

Emma stepped back to let us do our thing, and her fingers wandered down to her pussy. "Oh my god, Hols... I can't believe my boyfriend is fucking your mum!" she said in disbelief. "I'm actually, like, really turned on by it!"

Holly came up next to Emma and put her arm around her waist as they both watched us. "It's really nice of you to share him with us, babe. Go sit next to my mum. I want to taste your pussy."

Emma hopped up next to Helen and leaned across to watch my cock push into her twat.

"Mmmmm, yeah baby, fuck Mrs. Thompson's pussy good. Make her cum all over your cock," cooed Emma.

Helen turned her head and kissed Emma deeply as I began a firm, thrusting rhythm into Helen's wet cunt. Holly squatted in front of Emma and spread her legs apart to expose her cute pussy. She dove in enthusiastically, slurping and licking at her best friend's slit, her fingernails digging into Emma's thighs. Emma perked up instantly, her tits bouncing as she cried out. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked down at Holly.

"Oh god yeah! Mmmmm eat me good, Hols. Put your fingers inside me... you know how I like it," Emma moaned.

I brought one of Helen's legs against my body and licked her calf as I fucked her, trailing my tongue to her ankle. I loved the way her feet looked in her blue high heels, and I kissed the leather of her shoe. I then held each of her ankles in my hands, spreading her legs as wide as they would go. I thrust faster and deeper into her experienced pussy, and she worked with me, her pussy muscles contracting when I was at my deepest.

"Aaaaahhhh yes, Mrs. Thompson, your pussy feels so good on my cock. You know how to work those muscles."

"Aaaahhhnn, yes honey, oh god, you're so big and thick. I can even feel your veins running along my pussy walls. Ooooh, fuck me deep... yes, deep inside me.... uuuuhhhh!" she moaned loudly, her fringe falling over the side of her face.

She took occasional glances over to Emma and Holly, watching her daughter's oral.

"Mmmm, Holly darling, curl your fingers up inside her... stimulate her g-spot while you suck oh her clit. Yes, like that. Suck it hard, sweetie, and use your tongue," she suggested, sharing her sexual experience.

At that moment, I heard a sound behind me. It was someone's mobile phone ringing.

"Aaah, that's me... honey, can you get that for me? It's in my handbag over there," said Helen.

"What?! You're not going to answer your phone while you're getting fucked!" cried Holly, incredulous.

"It might be your father. Uuhnn... please just get it," insisted Helen.

Holly sighed, annoyed to have her pussy eating interrupted, and marched over to Helen's bag, fishing out her phone.

"Oh shit... it's dad!" she cried, looking at the screen.

"Give it here. No, don't you dare stop fucking me. Mmmmm... ok, quiet everyone," Helen flapped her hand at us as she took the phone from Holly.

"Hello dear," she said in a high, pleasant voice. "Yes, good thanks...... Mmm-hmmm..."

I looked at Holly, who was staring disbelievingly at her mother. She looked at me, wide-eyed, and I shrugged and smiled, pumping my cock in and out of her mother's soft pussy. Holly put her hand over her mouth and stifled a giggle. Emma was waving her hands and pointing at her snatch, silently urging Holly to continue eating her pussy. Holly kissed me and ran her hand over my chest, then dipped back down to continue her vagina feast.

"Yes, I'm at home. Just hanging out with the girls... yes, Holly has a friend over," resumed Helen, winking at me.

A pause, then, "Oh we're just fooling around... you know, girly stuff."

Emma was now on the verge of laughter, and her bust jiggled as she silently chuckled. I traced my fingers down the inside of Helen's left leg all the way down to her pussy. There, I used my thumb to firmly massage her clit as I fucked her with deep strokes of my throbbing cock. She blinked rapidly and her body became rigid.

"Oooohhhh, um, yes, could you pick up some m-milk on the way home?" she managed to say in a near falsetto, struggling to maintain control.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just got a chill," she said quickly.

I used my free hand to fondle her tit, pinching her nipple firmly every time I penetrated her. I increased my speed as I watched her cheeks turn rosy red. I could feel the crotch of her panties chafing against my shaft as I fucked her, so I released her breast and reached down to roughly pull the lacy blue material to the side, watching her plump labia caress my cock. She was incredibly wet, and I could feel her pussy juice drip down my shaft to my balls.