Emma's Pool Party Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of her tight throat on my cock, the feeling of her firm, round breasts in my hands, and the vision of her slutty maid's costume all combined to push me to the edge of an orgasm. I knew I would not last much longer.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up, my heavy cock swaying in front of me, dripping with Sadi's saliva.

"Here. Now," I ordered, pointing at the carpet in front of me.

Kicking her legs up and to the side, Sadira rolled gracefully off the coffee table and crawled on her hands and knees toward me on the carpet, kneeling in supplication at my feet. She looked up at me, her eyes burning with desire and alive with anticipation.

"Are you going to cum, sir?" she asked, her voice high and excited.

"You're going to make me cum, maid."

Her hand darted to my cock and began stroking it rapidly.

"Where would you like to cum, sir? You can cum anywhere you wish," Sadi said, trying to speak professionally.

"Make me cum on your pretty face, honey. I'm very close," I groaned, looking down at her wide, dark eyes, her smeared makeup, her full, parted lips.

She giggled and grinned, biting her lower lip and almost bouncing with arousal. She positioned herself so I had the perfect view of her upturned face and pointed my cock directly between her eyes, then used both hands to rapidly stroke my cock. I had experienced her double-handed technique before, and after a few seconds my knees began to tremble.

"Here it comes, maid..." I moaned, putting my hands on my hips and feeling my balls tighten.

"Oh yes sir... please give me your cum! Cum all over my face!" she begged, jerking me faster and more firmly, her tits jiggling between her arms.

She never took her eyes off me, even when I unleashed the first powerful, thick spurt of semen, laying a beautiful white rope from her lips, along her nose, and up her forehead. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as she milked several more ejaculations from my throbbing cock, each one spraying her face with my cum. She began to blink when some cum ran into her eye, but kept her composure as more hot cum splashed down onto her cheeks, tongue, and chin.

My legs shook as she coaxed every orgasmic convulsion from me, and my head buzzed with the thrill of seeing her face coated in my spunk. Finally, she squeezed the last few drops from my tip, letting them fall into her open mouth. She sighed and blinked up at me through my pearly cum.

"My goodness sir... that was a big load!" she exclaimed, giggling and licking cum from her lips.

"It's your reward, maid. You've done an excellent job," I said, chuckling.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for giving me your cum," she moaned, rubbing my dick head over her cummy lips and chin.

She released me and I backed up, surveying the damage. My white cum showed up in beautiful contrast to her caramel skin, and I noticed that a few strands had fallen into her raven hair. My load has also dripped down off her chin onto her heaving tits. She blinked again and wiped a gob from her eyebrow, popping it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, you taste wonderful, sir," she giggled. "How do I look?"

"Like a beautiful messy cum slut," I replied, nodding approvingly. "Wait, don't move."

I reached down and fished into my pants, retrieving my phone. Sadi looked a bit nervous at first, but decided not to argue, and let me snap a few photos of her cum-coated face, even posing for me, smiling and biting the tip of her finger.

That's when the doorbell rang.

We both froze.

"Are you expecting anyone?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Definitely not. I'd planned to spend this weekend with you."

"The whole weekend, hmm?" I smiled.

She blushed and looked down. The doorbell rang again.

"Just ignore it," she said dismissively.

I looked at her beautiful, cum-covered face, her exposed tits, her maid's costume, and an idea began to form in my head. A devious grin spread across my face.

"Ignore it?" I said sternly. "You're the maid. Are you suggesting neglecting your duties?"

Sadi's expression was comical. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, her incredulity as plain to see as the carpet she was kneeling on. She was about to speak when I cut her off with a raised finger.

"Don't even think about talking back to me. You have a job to do, and I want you to perform it."

We stared each other down, both of us waiting for the other to react; to back down, or laugh. Neither of us did. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, but her brow creased with worry. A struggle was going on in her head: she was turned on by the idea of greeting a stranger dressed as a slutty maid, but she was afraid of the consequences if it was someone she knew. I didn't want to let her contemplate it too long, or the moment would be lost. The doorbell rang a third time.

I quickly pulled my boxers up and put my pants on, then approached Sadi and took her by the arm, pulling her to her feet.

"What are you waiting for?" I said in a firm, but low tone.

"But... sir... " she protested feebly, gesturing to the gooey mess dripping down her face.

"Leave it. But you can put your tits away."

She nodded curtly and pulled up the cups of her bra, covering her breasts and adjusting the bra so her cum-dappled breasts bulged high on her chest.

"Do I look presentable, sir?" she asked, her voice shaking with nervousness.

"You look perfect," I responded, nodding and facing her toward the door, patting her ass. "Now go see who it is before they leave."

She hesitated and frowned as she looked at the door. I had a feeling I knew what she was thinking. It would take one small concession to get this to work. I stood in front of her and held her shoulders, my expression softening.

"Look, I'll stand off to the side, out of view. If it's your husband, give me a sign and I'll make a quick exit out the back. I'll leave you to explain the cum on your face. I'm sure you can dream up some excuse."

I felt her shoulders relax, and she smiled appreciatively.

"Good. Now go do your duty, maid."

I squeezed her ass and stepped through the doorway into the dining room, which had an exit at the far side, leading through the kitchen to the back door. Sadira approached the door, giving me one final nervous glance, then put her feet together, straightened her back, pushed her tits out, and reached for the handle.

She swung the door open, one hand behind her back, and gave a big smile. Her smile instantly fell into an open-mouthed gasp as her eyes widened to the size of dinner plates.

"Tyler?!" she exclaimed.

"Mrs. Kashani!" I heard a man's voice reply with equal shock.

The pause the followed seemed to last an eternity.

"Wow..." the stranger finally exclaimed.

I looked at Sadi, who-despite the shock and horror in her expression-made no signal for me to flee. I decided to take the initiative.

"Don't just stand there, maid. See our guest in!" I spoke loudly, stepping into the hallway.

Her head jerked in my direction and she blinked at me, her cheeks burning with a rosy glow under the gooey wads of my jism. She stepped aside as if in a trance, and motioned into the hallway.

"Please, come in sir," she said cheerfully, her voice friendly and lilting.

After another long pause, a young man stepped across the threshold. He was in his early 20's, average height with a solid build, short light brown hair, wearing a polo shirt, shorts, and trainers. He gripped a phone in his left hand. His eyes ran over Sadira's sexy body like my cum running down her face: slowly, thickly.

"Welcome!" I greeted him.

He nearly jumped out of his trainers at the sudden sound of my voice. He looked at me, stunned. I shook his hand and introduced myself.

"I'm a friend of the family. And you are...?" I inquired.

"Um... Tyler Stevens. I'm uh... Aysha's... boyfriend," he finally managed to utter.

He looked nervous and uncertain, like he'd just walked into an elaborate prank. I could practically hear his mind whirring as he tried to comprehend.

"Is that so? She never told me she had a boyfriend," I mused. "Never mind," I continued, releasing his hand and guiding him ahead of me to the living room, "come, have a seat. My maid will serve you. Would you like a beer?"

I had to physically push him ahead of me to the living room. He kept looking helplessly over his shoulder at Sadi, trying to get an eyeful of her hot body. I sat him down heavily on the couch and sat myself in a nearby armchair.

"Uuhh... sure, I guess..." he said, his eyes following Sadira as she walked through the living room to the kitchen, swaying her hips for us as she got us both a beer.

She returned to us and handed us our drinks, then stood at attention at my side, her hands behind her back. I reached around her hips and pulled her so she was sitting on the arm of my chair, caressing her ass as I smiled at Tyler. He kept looking back and forth between me and Sadi.

"Um... so... is Aysha home?" he asked.

I actually laughed out loud at his question, posed as if his girlfriend's half-naked,cum-faced, slutty maid mum wasn't sitting in front of him with a stranger.

"No, I wouldn't think so," I continued to laugh. "My maid here mentioned that she was staying at a friend's this weekend."

"Oh shit, I forgot. But, I thought..." he trailed off, still dazed and looking puzzled.

"Didn't you try calling her?" I asked, looking at the phone in his hand.

He looked down at his phone, noticing for the first time that his erection was poking up against his shorts. He held his hand with the phone over his crotch, attempting to hide his boner, then looked back up at me, his cheeks red.

"Y-yeah, I did. I think her phone's dead." Then, after another pause, "I could have sworn..."

He seemed to be trying to recall some important piece of information, but his eyes kept drifting back to Sadi's legs, and tits, and face, distracting him.

I chuckled.

"She looks sexy, doesn't she?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said simply, nodding and staring at her. "Is... is that cum on your face, Mrs. Kashani?" he finally asked boldly.

"Yes it is, Tyler. The master of the household made me suck his cock and jerk him off all over my face," she tittered.

I felt her squirm against me, probably feeling embarrassed about admitting this to her daughter's boyfriend, but I saw her hand stroke her thigh. It aroused her.

"He really covered me," she continued, wiping a wad from her chin and popping it between her plump lips.

"Yes he did," Tyler said, sounding impressed.

"She's a bit of a mess, isn't she? Tyler, take your shirt off and give it to her so she can clean herself up a bit," I said.

He didn't even hesitate, pulling his polo up and off, then standing and approaching Sadira, handing it to her.

"Thank you, Tyler," she said, taking his shirt and beginning to wipe my cum off her face.

We watched her carefully clean her face, and chest with his shirt, with me helpfully pointing out parts she might have missed. When she was clean, she left to put the shirt in the laundry room through the kitchen.

Tyler stood awkwardly, only glancing at me and smiling nervously.

"Relax," I told him, and nodded toward his nearly untouched beer. "The fun's just started."

He sat back down on the couch and took a large swig of his drink, sighing and blinking. His face brightened again as Sadi came back into the room.

"I've put your shirt in the laundry for you, Tyler. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

He looked at me, and I nodded, raising my beer to him and giving him a confidential, fraternal wink. He grinned back at me, then looked up and down Sadi's body.

"Um, yeah Mrs. Kashani. I want you to suck my dick," he said, looking into her eyes to judge her reaction.

"I'd be happy to," she bubbled, then leaned over him, running her hands down his stalky, muscular torso.

Her fingers quickly unfastened his belt and unzipped his shorts, then she pulled them and his boxers down his thighs. His cock sprung free and slapped against his stomach.

"Oooh, that's a lovely cock! And it's already nice and hard," she cooed, then began caressing it.

She looked up at Tyler as she stroked his cock, licking her lips and winking. She waved her ass in the air for me, and unable to resist, I walked up behind her and smacked it.

"Ow!" she yelped, looking back at me.

"He didn't ask you for a handjob, maid, he asked you to suck his dick. So get to it," I commanded.

"Yes, sir!" she squeaked, then, looking Tyler in the eyes, she slid her lips over his cock and began bobbing her head.

His eyes widened and his hands pushed into the couch cushions as his girlfriend's mum sucked his cock, simultaneously stroking his shaft.

"Whoa... that feels really good Mrs. Kashani," he moaned.

I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, tossing them on the couch, then removed my pants. My cock was swelling in my boxers as I knelt down behind Sadira and caressed her round, toned ass cheeks.

"I always make sure my maids are good little cocksuckers. It's an important part of their job," I said, spanking Sadi's ass and watching it jiggle as she moaned around Tyler's cock.

I added, "I've just taught her how to deep throat, too. Maid, give our guest a demonstration."

I spanked her ass hard and she yelped as she pulled back and jerked Tyler's cock quickly.

"Of course, sir," she murmured obediently.

She put her hands on either side of Tyler's legs and sucked his dick head into her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times, suckling his knob, then descended slowly, taking inch after inch of his length into her mouth. There was no hesitation this time, and soon her nose was pressed firmly against his abdomen.

"Woooowww..." Tyler groaned, drawing the word out, then laughing. "Fuck, she took the whole thing!"

He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed his hips up, holding his cock deep in her throat, then releasing her with a satisfied sigh as she pulled his member from her mouth.

Sadi looked back at me, wiping spit from her chin, saying, "Am I doing it right, sir?"

"Why don't you ask our guest?"

"Was that to your liking, Tyler?" she asked him, giggling.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mrs. Kashani. That was so hot."

"Would you like to fuck my mouth, now?" she continued.

"Oh my god, yeah!" Tyler responded without pause.

Sadi smiled and put his cock back between her lips, then guided his hands to the sides of her head, finally placing her hands on his thighs and looking up at him expectantly. He held her head firmly, then pushed it down onto his length, forcing himself balls-deep into her throat. He began fucking her face, and before long I heard her moans and gags being emitted between each thrust of his hard cock.

I gave her ass a few more smacks, then trailed my fingers up between her thighs, pushing against her cunt. I couldn't tell if her panties were wet from before, or if she had freshly soaked them, so I pulled the lacy material to the side and stroked my fingers along her slit.

"She's practically dripping. I think she's getting turned on at the idea of two men using her for our pleasure."

I rubbed her clit with small, circular motions as I groped her sweet ass, bending down to kiss it. Sadira whimpered around Tyler's cock when I slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy, and I felt her cunt tighten in response. I finger fucked her slowly while she gave Tyler head. After a few minutes she began to back her ass up against my fingers and moaned louder. I slipped my fingers out, glistening with her wetness, then pulled her hair back as Tyler's cock slipped out of her mouth and slapped wetly against his abdomen. I moved next to Sadi and held my fingers out to her.

"Taste yourself, maid. Show us what a slut you are by tasting your own pussy juice," I requested.

"Yes sir," she whimpered, then put her lips over my fingers and sucked them clean, watching me the whole time.

"How do you taste, Mrs. Kashani?" asked Tyler, picking up his cock and stroking it on her cheek as I pulled my fingers from her mouth.

"I taste wonderful, Tyler. Would you like to taste me as well?" she asked, in turn, blinking her long, dark eyelashes at him through her smeared mascara.

"Yeah, I would Mrs. Kashani."

"How generous of you, maid. This is the kind of service I was hoping you would provide. I'm so proud of you," I praised her, helping her to her feet and seating her on the couch.

Tyler stood up and removed his shoes, shorts and boxers as Sadira closed her legs and let me slide her panties over her ass and down her thighs. I held them to my nose and sniffed them, her womanly musk filling my nostrils and making my cock twitch. Sadi spread her legs wide and lifted her sheer apron so we had an unobstructed view of her beautiful, plump cunt lips. She spread them open with her fingers, showing us her wet pink hole and her swollen clit.

"Mmmmm, nice. Pull your bra down too, Mrs. Kashani. I've dreamed of seeing your big tits for years," said Tyler, his eyes alight with boyish horniness.

Sadi giggled and carefully unveiled each perfect, round breast in turn, pulling the soft cups of her lacy bra down to show us her tits, her nipples hard and pointed. She tugged each of her nipples, one after the other and stroked her tits, sighing deeply as she began to run her middle finger over her clit.

"Do you like seeing me like this Tyler? Do you like watching your girlfriend's slut mother expose her most intimate parts to you?" she murmured, her voice trembling with excitement.

"Fuck yes, Mrs. Kashani!" he replied enthusiastically, stroking his cock as he admired her body.

"Go ahead then, Tyler. Eat my pussy. It's yours," she said, winking.

He sank to his knees on the carpet and planted his mouth square on her pussy, not even bothering to work his way up her thighs to her dripping cunt. She reacted instantly, inhaling sharply and squeezing her breast.

"Ooohhh fuck..." she moaned, then looked at me with wild eyes. "Please sir, may I suck your cock while he licks my pussy?"

"Of course you may, sweetheart," I agreed, stepping up onto the couch and guiding her head to my bobbing cock.

She immediately went to work, slurping my dick head into her mouth and bobbing her head as she played with her tits. I forced my cock down her throat as I began fucking her face. Soon, both of us were moaning in pleasure. Sadi ran her hand through Tyler's hair and forced his face harder against her pussy, pivoting her hips and rubbing her snatch roughly against his tongue. He inserted two fingers into her and tongued her clit aggressively. She had to pull my cock from her mouth in order to cry out, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"Aaaaahhhh yes! Yes that feels so good... Sir, I need you to fuck me," she begged, looking up at me as she jerked me off.

"Are you giving me an order?" I asked threateningly.

"N-no sir. I just want to please you... Ooohh... please... would you like to fuck me now, sir?"

Her voice was high and hopeful, her round tits heaving on her chest. I chuckled and stroked her cheek with my dick head, feeling my balls tingle with the need to feel her tight, wet cunt squeezing my pulsing shaft.

"Yes, honey. Here, stand up," I said, taking her hands and helping her to her feet as Tyler stood up, licking her wetness from his lips.

I stood her in front of me and bent down to suck on her tits as Tyler stood behind her and fondled her ass. Then I spun her around and bent her at the waist, reaching between her legs to finger her pussy as I spanked her buttocks with my heavy cock. She gripped Tyler's cock and jerked it quickly, moaning and wiggling her ass for me.

"Are you going to fuck my mouth while he fucks my pussy?" she asked him as she licked his balls.

"Of course I am, Mrs. Kashani. And you're going to swallow my load," he replied, running his fingers through her thick, black hair.