Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple argues then ends up watching porn together.
5.7k words
4.6
77k
81
3

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

I couldn't believe how furious I was. Nick, my boyfriend these final two years of high school, followed along after me as best he could. I knew at the pace I was walking my hips and ass would be swaying and giving him quite the view, but I hoped my obvious anger would stop him from making his usual comments.

"Come on Emmy, wait up! I don't know why you're so upset. Everybody knows you are wearing a bra anyways" Nick calls out after me. I refuse to take part in any argument and just walk more quickly to his car. I arrive and stand patiently by the passenger door. Nick comes up on the other side of the car and tries to catch my eye. He opens his mouth to speak, but I interrupt.

"Just unlock the damn car and let's go home." I turn to stare at him, and he quickly closes his mouth and unlocks the car. I climb in and after he starts the car quickly turn the radio up so he won't be tempted to speak to me.

***

This wasn't the first time Nick had tried to get me to show off more than I was comfortable with, but it was definitely the first time he had just taken matters into his own hands. Just a few hours ago we had been getting ready to go to yet another graduation party at one of our classmate's houses. Nick's parents were wealthy, and because he was their youngest, they were quite lax with him. They often travelled for all or part of the summer, and had left him to watch the family home while they were in Europe. I picked out my outfit, a pair of jeans and one of my favorite t-shirts. I pulled the jeans up my legs, and struggled to get them over my round butt. Nick and I both really liked my rear, but for a girl my size, 5'3" 105 lbs, the size of it could make finding clothes that fit without being slutty kind of difficult. Nick was always telling me not to worry about it and there was nothing slutty about clothing that showed off a person's butt. I had fastened my jeans was putting on one of my comfortable Victoria's Secret fleshtone bras when Nick came in. He was upset at the bland clothing I had picked out, and reminded me of how I was supposed to have let him choose out my wardrobe for the party last week. It was supposed to be a party where we wouldn't know very many people, but I backed out when we found out our parents were invited as well. Somehow Nick used this against me and I found myself agreeing to let him partially dress me tonight.

Nick ultimately was able to get me into my lowest cut blouse (although it barely shows any cleavage), tank top, and one of my few lacy bras, a green padded bra that didn't do a lot to enhance my small but perky B-cup breasts. I had checked myself in the mirror and thought I looked presentable enough so we had driven off to the party, about 20 minutes away. The party was fun, and after a couple of hours we were both tipsy. Somehow we had ended up together in a bathroom. Nick had quickly moved to get my top off and had me down to my bra when someone started knocking loudly on the door, saying someone was going to be sick. We scrambled to get dressed. I found my blouse on the counter, but couldn't find my tank top until Nick picked it up off the ground next the toilet. He had tossed it into a small puddle of something wet. I was furious, but the banging on the door was growing more insistent. Nick told me the blouse alone would be fine and he tossed the tank top into the trash. Tipsy and flustered I threw the blouse on, and in the mirror I couldn't really see much. We hung out and drank for a bit more until I needed to pee. In the bathroom I checked Facebook and saw that I was tagged in some photos. I clicked to open them and they were from the party. I was shocked to see that in the flash from the camera my blouse became nearly transparent and my bra was clearly visible. Mortified and angry I stormed out, found Nick, and took off with him in pursuit.

Nick turned into the driveway to his house. The car barely stopped moving before I had jumped out, heading towards his door. I waited impatiently while he got out and then unlocked the door. Inside Nick starts to talk, but I am already striding up the stairs to his room. I start gathering my things when he enters.

"Don't even talk Nick. I know you threw my tank top there on purpose! Don't even try to explain yourself. I don't want to hear any excuses about how it was an accident or you were drunk! I hope you enjoyed the view earlier because that is all you are getting tonight!"

Startled at my outburst Nick can only stare as I gather up my things and shove past him into the hall and down the stairs. I collapsed on the couch and sobbed quietly. My life wasn't supposed to be like this. Growing up I had been in a well to do, church-going family. My parents were deeply religious, and my older brother and sister, Jill, and I were all members of the choir and attended a private prestigious religious school in the community. I don't understand why, but when my older brother left for college things started changing rapidly around the house. We went to church still, but often afterwards my mother would cry and my dad would look angry. During all of this my sister withdrew into herself and then started to rebel. Once the preacher and a few other men from the church showed up and talked with my dad, but after only fifteen minutes, my dad began yelling and threw them out of the house. We never went back to church after that, instead my parents began holding a small service for the family on Sundays. At the end of the year I found out from my sister that we would be moved over to the public high school.

During high school we found that our freedoms were vastly expanded. Whatever we wanted to do, we just had to ask and demonstrate we were mature enough to handle it. I found the freedom terrifying at first. Jill loved the freedom though, and quickly become a popular girl with the boys. Her clothing became more revealing and the two of us started fighting at home. I think partly in reaction to this I have always kept my clothing plain. Whatever the reasons for the changes in my family, the result was a very hands off approach to managing me. As long as my grades were high and I stayed safe, my parents let me live how I wanted. That is how I managed to start date Nick and eventually have sex with him. Despite my plain attire, I really did love sex. I just didn't want the whole world to know about it, unlike all the other girls my age. I know for a fact most of them thought I was still a virgin, even though I'd been dating Nick for two years now and having sex for just over one.

My sister never seemed to have any of these problems. She dressed how she wanted, granted pretty revealing, and still seemed successful and happy. I don't remember why we started fighting; probably over some stupid perceived injustice. We hadn't argued in years and since she left for college has always offered her ear. I realized I had just been too afraid to open up to her. Thirsty I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I thought for a while, laying in the dark on that couch. I don't know how much time had passed, but in the end I came to the conclusion that perhaps I had been holding onto my old ways of thinking because I was scared about the future. My parents had changed. My sister had changed. Heck, even my brother, who wasn't even living with us during all the upheaval, seems to have taken a more liberal style of living.

With new found conviction I decided that Nick's pushing was him trying to overcompensate for my shy exterior when we were in public. I resolved to try to be a bit more like the rest of my family and try to move past our religious past. I got up from the couch and gathered my things and headed back up the stairs to Nick's room. I rounded the corner into his bedroom and stopped suddenly.

That asshole was laying there on his bed, no shirt or pants and with his laptop, clearly looking at homemade pictures of girls on the internet! I dropped all my things.

"You asshole! So you can't get me to take off enough of my clothing so have to find some slut on the internet to do it for you?!" I screamed at him.

"GAAAH!" Nick jumped and fell off the bed. He slowly pulls himself up and glares at me. "Where did you come from? I thought you took off and went home?" He picked himself off and sits on the bed, but makes no effort to explain himself or hide the porn on his screen.

"I was downstairs on the couch, but now I wish I had left!" I realized I had started crying. I turned to leave, but suddenly found Nick's arms around me.

"Ssshhhhhh Emmy. Come on now, you know how much I love you," he whispered in my ear. He held me and slowly rubbed my back through my blouse. My tears slowly dried up and I found he had somehow maneuvered us over to the side of his bed. "Come take a quick look at some of these. I really think you're jumping to conclusions without knowing what you're talking about."

I was more than a little curious to see what Nick liked so I let him guide me to the bed and he lay down. My head spun a little bit at the change in position, and I could tell I was still under the effects of alcohol. He wrapped his arm around me and then pointed at his laptop. I looked at the girl on his screen. Her head was cropped out of the picture, and her hands supported a large pair of breasts, her nipples peeking out from between her fingers.

"See?" Nick said, "she is not nearly as hot as you and it's not like I have feelings for her either.

"It's like..." Nick trailed off. He scrunched his forehead as if in thought. "It's like those ghost shows you watch. The ones with all the shirtless guys and angels and demons fighting. These are just pictures and fantasies of pretty girls, I'm not comparing you with them."

I blushed as he referenced a guilty pleasure of mine. The shows weren't well written, but there was a certain animal pleasure to watching the buff guys act heroic.

"I know it's new for you, but these girls on the internet don't mean anything to me. This is no different than those shows, or going to a strip club or something. But this is even better than a strip club! These girls want to show off, I don't have to pay any money, and you don't have to worry about some stranger grinding on me!"

"Yeah, I can see that" I said. I scrolled down the page revealing her shaved pubic region. I knew that porn stars and strippers shaved, and at parties and such sometimes girls would talk about shaving or waxing, but I had done nothing more than trim so I wouldn't have anything peeking out of my one piece bathing suit. This girl's pubes were totally gone, revealing her slit.

Nick started rubbing my back as I continued to scroll down. This girl had posted a number of different pictures of her. There were some crude ones in there of her spreading her butt and vagina open, but also some ones I thought were rather pretty.

"She looks very beautiful in this one" I said, pointing at one taken from the side, revealing the curves of her breasts and butt while also flattening her stomach.

"Yeah, but she is not nearly as pretty as you" Nick replied, giving me a dopey grin.

"I thought you weren't comparing me with them." I poked him hard in the ribs causing him to squirm away from me. I scrolled down further and the pictures ended, but there were comments below them. Nick sat up and started massaging my back with both hands.

"Read some of those for a bit" he instructed me. I sighed and his hands kneaded my back. I tried to read, but I found myself increasingly horny. The alcohol and the interrupted sex from earlier had gotten me going earlier, and now Nick's massage was quickly increasing my arousal. I moaned softly, my head down as I enjoyed his hands. Nick, however, had other ideas and lifted my head gently so I was facing the screen. I started reading the comments, and wasn't surprised to see one similar to "I love your tits" or "Message me if you need someone to lick your pussy."

Time passed quickly as I scrolled down and soon I reached the end of all the comments. Nick quickly took the laptop and switched to another set of pictures. These showed a girl posing in a bikini then stripping it off. She had a body much closer in shape to mine: short but extremely athletic with small boobs and a round muscular ass. She also had a couple of tattoos and a piercing in her genitals! The piercing was a huge shock to me, as I had never seen or heard of anything like that. I pointed it out to Nick who replied

"Yeah, that's a clitoral hood piercing. They're not super common, but there seems to be a decent number of girls who post with them." His hands were rubbing up and down my back. I scrolled down to the comments and started to read. Lots of guys (maybe some girls too? I wasn't sure) commented on her tattoos and jewelry. I also noticed that this girl seemed to be actively responding to some comments! Guys were requesting certain poses or outfits, and she would sometimes reply saying she would think about it. On one request for a picture of her masturbating she replied with another photo showing her rubbing her clit! In her reply she mentioned how wet she was and how she wished she had a "nice cock in [her] pussy" rather than just her fingers.

The next reply was a close up picture of a guy's penis in his hand and it was huge! The only ones I'd ever seen were in health class and then Nick's. Nick's penis seemed large to me, as I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth and when I held it in my hand a few inches stuck out on the top. But this one, wow! The guy could barely fit his hand around it and it looked like he could wrap two hands around it and still have some sticking out the top. The girl in the pictures responded with "yummy!" I couldn't believe she was happy to receive a picture of some strangers penis. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the guy's large tool, and I noticed it was getting a little warm.

"That's a nice big one isn't it?" Nick asked. The sudden breaking of the silence startled me and I felt myself blushing for staring at the erection. I giggled nervously then scrolled down through the rest of the comments. After her positive reaction to the first penis picture, lots of guys posted theirs. I had never seen so many differently shaped penises. There were a few ones that looked smaller than Nick's, but for the most part they were all similarly sized or larger. I guess the guys with small penises are shyer about posting them. The girl didn't respond to most of them, only the really impressive one. I gasped out loud when I scrolled down to reveal the mostly naked body of a muscular black man. His penis was huge and it wasn't even hard! I heard nick softly chuckle behind me as he massaged my lower back and I quickly scrolled down. The girl posted a picture with her labia spread showing how wet she was and asked if he was willing to show more. The guy replied with "PM sent."

Confused I asked Nick what "PM sent" means.

"It means private message sent. He is probably sending private pictures to her and hopes she will reciprocate. He's probably hoping she will show her face to him since the pictures won't be posted publicly."

"Oh." I couldn't imagine sending naked pictures of myself to some stranger. Nick had been trying for months to get me to take and send him some naked or scantily clad pictures, but I never had the courage for it.

I quickly scrolled through the rest of the pictures. When I reached the bottom Nick quickly grabbed the laptop and then handed it back, this time with the page showing small previews of many different girls. He hopped off me and headed towards the door.

"Choose another one to look at. I am going to go make us some drinks."

Nervously I turned back to the laptop and began looking at the previews. Most of them were generic shots of headless bodies or close-ups of body parts. I did see one that caught my eye. It showed a smiling girl with long brown hair and her large breasts. I looked around, and seeing that Nick wasn't back yet, clicked her picture.

Most of her pictures showed her face, and she had a pretty smile. Unlike the other two girls, this girl wasn't totally shaved. She had a small strip or dark short hair right above her slit and I think I liked this look over the totally bare one. The first pictures were rather classy, like something out of an art magazine, but further down she had ones with, with her face cropped out, where she obscenely spread herself and even used a dildo on herself. I knew about sex toys, but I had never used one, despite offers from my older sister to buy me one.

CLICK "EEEEK!" I jumped up and nearly knocked the laptop off the bed. I turned around and Nick was standing there with his camera and a goofy grin on his face.

"You ass! You almost made me drop your computer!"

"Sorry, you just looked so erotic laying there looking at naked girls on the internet. I wanted to memorialize this occasion!"

I glared at him. "You'd better delete those, you know I don't like you taking pictures of me."

"Yeah, yeah," he sighed. He'd taken a number of pictures of me in the past, but I always made him delete them. He set the camera down and picked up two drinks from his dresser and handed one to me. As I took a sip he told me I should go back to looking at the pictures.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Are you going to go back to massaging me?"

In answer he set his drink on his nightstand, flipped me over onto my stomach, then started massaging me. I purred in pleasure and started looking at pictures of the girl again. It really looked like she was enjoying the dildo. Sometimes when Nick really teases me I get so wet it will drip out of me and run down my ass. This girl had something similar going on. In one picture she removed the dildo and a small string of her arousal was visible connecting her to the dildo. I stopped at this picture, using taking a long drink as an excuse. Maybe I should get a dildo or vibrator. I masturbated some with my fingers, but it really only acted as a temporary stop-gap for me.

Nick shifted on top of me and his hands started massaging the sides of my hips. I shifted slightly to set my drink down, and his hands slid under me and fumbled at the snaps on my jeans. Soon he had them pulled down to my thighs and was massaging my butt. I layed my head down to enjoy the butt rub, one of my favorite pre-sex activities, but he stopped.

"You have to keep looking or I stop the massage."

I looked back at him and sighed and gave my best puppy dog eyes to him while wiggling my round, panty covered butt at him.

SMACK!

"OW!" I couldn't help the outburst as he slapped my butt hard with his hand. He pointed at the screen and I turned to look as he resumed his rubbing. The pictures progressed to her on her bed on her knees, with her face and shoulders lowered down out of the camera angle. You could clearly see her aroused sex and even her butt hole. She had a small toy of some sort. It looked like a weight or something. It had a flat base an inch or two long, that she was holding it by. The rest of the toy was strange. It was a couple of inches long. The tip was small, but it quickly thickened before suddenly thinning out and then connecting to the base. I assumed it was some sort of sex toy, but I had no idea what it could possibly be for.

"What is that thing?" I asked.

"It's a butt plug" Nick stated, as if that explained anything. I started to turn around, but Nick stopped me with his hand.

"Just keep going through the pictures and you will find out."

Curious I turned back to the screen and started to scroll down. The next pictures showed her from the other angle with the toy in her mouth. She then teased it into her vagina and worked it around for a picture or two. I gasped audibly at the next picture, which showed it positioned at her butt. The name suddenly made sense, but I couldn't imagine fitting that in there. I knew people played around back there, and Nick had often begged for anal sex, but I always shut him down quick.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers
12