Empty Nest Cumback Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers

Janis then began slowly pumping up and down meeting Ted's thrusts. Soon the tempo increased. I had a good view of Ted's cock disappearing then reappearing through her swollen cunt lips.

I was mesmerized by the sexual action. The slurping sounds and visual stimulation was getting to me. Finally they both neared climax. Janis increased the tempo and Ted raised up provocatively to meet her.

I heard some muffled groans then, "Yes, Yes, I'm coming, oh, it feels soo good- ahhh, fuck me hard Teddy, I want your all of your cock"

Ted responded by stiffening, gasping in shear pleasure and ramming home his rock hard penis as his cum spurted into her pulsing cunt.

After their fires subsided, Janis looked at me and said, "your next my love doll."

Her stamina never ceased to amaze me.

She immediately hovered over me. Her dripping pussy seeking my overdue penis. For the second time she took hold of a cock and guided it into her frothy cunt. To avoid early ejaculation, we laid perfectly still till my tool adjusted to her very warm, just fucked love canal.

Now sitting straight up she began to slowly grind away, then increasing the tempo. I reached up and cradled her bouncing breasts and squeezed her aroused nipples. I did everything to hold back but it didn't take long. My time had come.

"Janis, I'm cumming, I want your sexy cunt." At that point I too stiffened and exploded a full load of my nectar into her already cum filled pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, fill me with your cream my sex husband."

Then my fuck happy wife tensed, sped up her humping, and came as she looked up and cooed, "ahhhh, soo good."

After our climax, Janis kissed me passionately and rolled over on her back. I was physically drained but surprisingly still had sex on my mind.

It was early. After some needed relaxation, Janis asked Ted, "are you ready for round two? From our past experience and your young body, I know you are."

Lying on his back, Ted's answer was to smile, hold up his shriveled but still good size penis, and began to masturbate.

Janis, taking cue, was on her knees beside him, leaned over and began licking, stroking, and sucking his cream covered love rod and balls swallowing as much as she could. He immediately responded. Ted was now ready for round two!

Janis knew my older body would not be able to respond that quick and she wanted this to be a true threesome, so she motioned for me to lie on my back, head at foot of the bed. She then positioned herself in a '69' position over my face and slowly settled her soppy cunt on my mouth.

With a freshly fucked pussy totally engulfed my face, the musty aroma was overwhelming and the delectable love fluids permeated my total being. She pushed down as I gasped with pleasure (and for breath).

Now Janis positioned herself on her left knee and right foot. She leaned over and with one hand for support and in an attempt to arouse me, took my still soft cock and consumed my meat orally.

With her ass now pointed suggestively up and wiggling back and forth, Ted got the message.

Standing at end of bed with his now very hard cock in hand, responded by positioning his manhood at her waiting cunt lips which just happened to be over my face.

Even though unable to produce a hard on, I was looking straight up at my wife's ozzing pussy and Ted's hard, cum covered cock only inches away. My stomach tightened and heart pounded at this forbidden sight.

Now Ted pushed against Janis's love lips. His penis buried itself fully into her warm lush love canal.

Janis was bending over busy giving my still soft cock oral pleasure, I was salivating at the sight above me, and Ted was holding Janis's hips and pumping with all his sexual prowess.

After what seemed an eternity, "Here I go again Janis, ahhh, it feels so good baby, "

He sped up, tensed, cried out in ecstasy, and pumped his second load into Janis as she milked every drop possible from his spurting cock.

Our young stud keep up his vigorous humping until finally even his youthful manhood began to soften, eventually slid out of Janis's cunt and hung limply over my face. It startled me but then the sweet aroma and feel of new sex was overpowering.

Now I do not suck men's cocks but to help him clean up a bit, I had this overwhelming desire to take him in hand and proceed to do just that.

The stimulation was unbearable. All of a sudden I was there, raising up slightly, holding his shaft, tentatively at first, then more enthusiastically, and began licking off all their love cream from his prick. He was now helping by holding my head and obviously enjoying my tongue cleaning. The taste of this forbidden fruit was driving me to off the edge.

Soon more cum dripped from Janis's leaking cunt lips. I tried to catch and savor every glob possible. This was too much. It was my sexual pinnacle. Even with my penis in a still flaccid state, I shot my load into Janis's sucking mouth, much to her surprise and pleasure.

We all collapsed totally exhausted and took a long overdue rest from our stimulating sexual escapade.

After cleaning up and quenching our thirst, we all fell asleep on the king size bed with Janis in the middle. During the night, even in our king size limited motion bed, I could feel some unusual activity and realized my wife and Ted were not through. To tired to respond but erotically curious, I got off just hearing their love making sounds and moves.

That's okay. My wife needs this totally open free sex as much as I do. I can't wait to devour her at our next private love session. The fact that other men find Janis so desirable just adds to her allure and mystique with me. I do believe though, we have just about covered every scenario considering our interests- or so I thought...

dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers
12