Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started fucking his tongue, grinding her cunt into his lips. Then desire overpowered her and she lowered her mouth on his cock and vacuumed him in. They bobbed their heads to the same rhythm. She came all over his face and it was beautiful. He pushed her up a bit and ate her clit as he finger fucked her hot hole till he brought her off again. Then he craned his neck, pulled pillows under his head and ate her ass. She went wild, dropped his cock and down into his crack too. She pulled up his legs and tongued his hole as he tongued hers.

They sixty nined for ages, then she climbed astride his thick, hard cock and rode it reverse cowgirl. AT first, she leaned forwards, grabbed her ankles and let him gaze at her hot, dripping pussy riding up and down his shaft, pounding him, leaving his dick so hard and all shiny from her copious juices. Then she sat upright, grabbed her tits and bounced feverishly up and down. William grabbed her hips and yanked her onto his cock as he hammered it in. Karen loved a hard, brutal fuck and she cried and went wild and frenzied as she was fucked with no mercy. She bawled at every exquisite hard thrust, and when she came, she screwed her face and screamed at the ceiling.

William then turned her to face him. She crawled over to his face and straddled him, lowering her tasty pussy and gorgeous ass onto his face and getting sucked and licked and tongued so wonderfully that she had to grab his head, yank his face into her cunt and cum all over his cheeks, lips, nose, chin and tongue.

She hurriedly climbed onto her feet and squatted over him, lowering her cunt onto his pole. Then she grabbed onto his powerful chest and hammered his cock with her pussy, like she wanted to kill herself. They fucked hard and fast and loud. The heat of their passion rose to a blistering inferno which culminated in them both exploding and bawling like they were in intense agony. William came deep inside his girl, his cock spurting and bucking wildly. She came down on him and they kissed.

Then she suddenly started weeping. He kissed her cheeks dry and they dozed off, with her on top, his cock buried in her.

Karen woke up to find herself on her belly, with William eating her ass and fingering her pussy. He had removed her panties. She chuckled as she realized her hips were rolling to his ministrations. She pretended to be sleeping, but raised her ass and parted her thighs wider. His tongue slid deeper into her hole and she had to moan. He ate her ass so good. Then she felt him take position over her. He spat onto his palm and made the tip of his dick slick. Then she felt him at her happy ass hole. He pushed in slowly, carefully. He fucked her ass regularly. There was some resistance and she had to gasp sharply as he pressed against her hole. Then he popped in and she felt him slide deep inside her ass. He lowered his body down on hers and started kissing her neck and back as he rolled his hips around, rolling his cock in her well filled rectum, teasing her, coaxing her hole to lubricate.

Karen's ass slowly got wet and it started to feel so good. He started fucking her in smooth, deep strokes. Karen fucked him back, pushing against him and rolling her ass. It was like they were dancing. His strokes kept getting deeper till he was pulling all they out and pumping it back in, smoothly. Her hole was so wet now his cock was squishing in and out.

Karen had always had a thing for anal. Her husband didn't like it much, it was too close to gay sex. But to her joy, her nephew loved it. She felt so wonderful, feeling him pumping his large cock in and out of her stretched hole, stroking her tunnel, making her feel so damn good.

Suddenly, Karen couldn't take it anymore, pretending to be asleep. She cried and lunged back at him. William chuckled and rolled to his knees, pulling her up on hers.

"Put your face down, ass up bitch!" he snorted and smacked her ass hard. Then he grabbed her hips and started pumping her back and forth on his cock, loving the sight of her ass hole stretching around him. He fucked her nice and slow as she stroked her clit, pushed her ass back at him and moaned into the bed. Then he teased just the opening, rolling his thick head round and round it, dirty dancing. She cried and begged him to fuck that ass out of shape. Then he pulled her hips up, made her knees hang in the air and started pounding her, yanking her onto his engorged tool as he banged it into her wet, hot, tight ass. Karen frigged her clit wildly and bawled. He fucked her harder and she bawled louder. Then she was cuming hard, banging her face in the mattress as she was gutted.

William buried it in her and let her cum, feeling her hole contract around him. When it subsided, he pulled it out, grabbed her hair and pulled her to his meat. She moaned and started licking it straight from his hole. She lapped it like a lolly and then sucked it nice and deep, moaning like her ass was so tasty.

William fucked her ass for ages, cooling his cock in her mouth whenever his orgasm threatened. AT one point, he had a feeling that Karen had cum so much she couldn't even remember who or what or where she was. He didn't give a fuck, he fucked her ass in every position he could think of, from the front, the back, the side, the top, whatever.

When his back was aching, he then made her lie on her back, propped her head with some pillows and straddled her face. He sat on her chest and fed his cock into her mouth. Then started swinging his hips and fucking her drooling, smeared, cock greedy lips till he exploded and nearly drowned her in his cum.

Chapter 10

Karen had never met Big Mo before, though she knew him from William's stories. She was quite surprised when he came to her office, without an appointment. He made it brief. He told her he had Bryce's body and could connect it to her and William. She was not to tell William that he had been to see her. But he would be calling. Someday.

Karen panicked completely. She called William straight away and told him. He said to relax and just act normal till evening.

William then called Big D and asked him if he was selling him out. Big D was surprised. Then he admitted that Mo had made him spy on William. Then Big D was pissed. William told him not go to Mo and start shit. Big D said someone had to die. How about the funeral parlor guy, at least. William said a man had to do what a man had to do. The guy was on the six o'clock news.

In the evening, Karen, William, Amanda and Judy, all four, met at Amamndas.

Karen was nervous, but she was the only one.

"What shall we do?" Karen whimpered. "He can get us all into a lot of shit."

"We have to kill him," Judy said. "I mean, William, you can get close to him."

"Dont be stupid, Judy," Manda sneered.

"He is an ex seal. He would know if I was coming to kill him. He experts that I might try. He would pop me."

"Shall we get a professional?" Judy asked. She had already made up her mind. Mo had to die.

"No! He is hard to kill, used to murder people for the government. And he was very good. And before we just pop him, wont be easy to kill. And there is something else. He has a lot of cash hidden somewhere. I would suggest we get that and then kill him."

"Are we talking loads of money?" Amanda asked. William nodded. "Like, millions?" He nodded again. "Multi, multi millions?"

"Uh huh. He has it stashed and wants to have it washed. The is why he is leaning on me."

"Then we should get it, if we can," Judy said. "Before we kill him."

"Yes!" Amanda agreed. "How much do you estimate, Will?"

"Loads. You girls will have to kill him though. He expects an attack from me, but not from Manda or Judy."

"We need a very good plan."

"This is madness!" Karen whimpered.

"Get yourself together Karen."

William smiled. Big Mo had it coming. But little did he know he was going to get hit by a white wife named Judy.

They agreed that Karen should promise Big Mo that she wouldn't make trouble if William worked for him.

Then William would tell Mo that he could get Judy and Amanda to help him wash his money.

"He will get suspicious," Karen said.

"Not if I tell him I am fucking them."

"What if he needs proof."

"That will be no problem. We have enough camcorders and condoms," Amanda said. "We will lure him to get those millions out. Then we will hit him."

"You guys stop! Stop it! Right now! You are planning on murderinga human being. Dont you realize!"

"Karen! What's your problem. We are doing this for you!" Judy pouted. "Show some gratitude."

"No you are not! Manda wants the money. Judy, you wanna do it for fun, a hunter hunting another hunter, huh? And William, you wanna settle all your scores ago Mo. You were thinking of killing him before this even happened."

"he has had it coming. I wanna see his stupid ass when Judy pops one to his head."

"I wanna do it!" Amanda said firmly.

"No. I am the best shot. And he wont expect something from a sweet, naïve lil housewife like me."

"Though, when I think of it, I should be the one to do it," William said.

"Lets get him in an orgy and murder him!" Amanda said, eagerly.

"All right, everyone, calm the fuck down. I will do it."

"You! Karen, you couldn't even shoot your ex after he had tried to kill you."

"That was emotional. Listen, I looked into Mo's eyes. I feel no pity for him. I saw the same look I knew from ym cousin's eyes, the dead look, of a man trained to kill, by his own government. My cousin ran amok, picking off ten people from a roof top until they picked him off. Mo will kill us all, and fast, if he has to. We have to set a perfect trap for him. And I am the best..."

"You!" Judy sneered.

"Judy, I was a hustler and a criminal mastermind while you were still shooting rabbits."

She told her two friends her secret, from way back, when she was pimping, running drugs and living in sleaze. They seemed to doubt her. Karen went and got some photos that were well hidden. She showed them, pictures of herself in a strip bar, brothel, what have you. They gasped and looked at her differently.

"All right guys. Dont look at me stupidly. Lets make solid plans of getting Mo. William, you say he needs his money washed, huh? I think the thing about the video is a good idea. But we need some hot sleaze. So, here is the set up. William, you are fucking me. But I dont know that you are also fucking Amanda behind my back. And Amanda thinks you dont know that she is fucking married Juudy here behind your back. William, you will go to Mo with the tapes and tell him the two of you can use them to black mail all of us."

"What? Are you crazy. He will have us by the balls."

"That is what he will think, because that is how men like him operate. But this is how you sell it to him, William, you say you were planning on doing it alone. But you will throw in with him if he gives you a part of the ation so you can get enough money to leave for good."

"But Mo doesnt plan on ever letting me go."

"Of course. That is why we have to kill him. But dont let him know that you really wanna leave. Make it seem like its just a pipe dream. But you are really beginning to get bored with this normal life."

"hmm! That could work."

"It will, if everybody plays their part right. Now, we need to make those videos. But it has to look like nasty Will here has been using hidden cameras and stuff. So, everybody, you have to fuck like you dont know that you are being filmed. What are you pouting about, Judy?"

"How come everybody else gets to fuck with William, and I dont?"

"Well, you are the bait. Mo wont want to fuck me and Amanda, because William is fucking us. A general doesnt fuck the same hos as a private. For him, you eating out Amanda wont be all that bad. She is a woman. He will be excited about fucking a married, white mom that likes to eat black pussy. Hell, you two will get your orgy. It will turn Mo on, to watch you get made to lick Amanda out. And then he will fuck the shit out of you."

"And that mutha-phuka will get murdered in the orgy!" William said. He laughed, loving it.

"This aint no game, William."

"I am not moving one little finger, unless I get to fuck William too."

"He is my boyfriend, Judy. And you got a husband and kids!"

"So? We in this together or what? We will split the money evenly, so we have to split the cock evenly too."

All eyes turned to Karen now. They were all silently saying, "Dont be a dick!"

"All right! You ass holes. Just be aware of one thing. This is not a game. We are all now gangsters. We mess up, we will die or go to jail for a long, long time. Are you all ready to atke that risk.

Nobody was hesitant in giving an affirmative.

"All right then. We re going to set up the Camera, and I am going to fuck William, and all of you will watch and learn. All right!"

"This is nasty!" Amanda rasped.

"Awsome!" Judy squealed.

"Now you all know why guys gang bang huh!" William said, smiling.

As their plans were fine tuned, accompanied by weed, alcohol and thick excitement, Karen felt like she was back in Portland, the queen of sleaze. Her pussy got wet. William felt he was riding again. His dick started hardening. Judy felt like she was finally coming alive, really alive. She felt a pure, carnal hunger, for soft female flesh and hard man meat. She looked around, wondering which one should she take first. Amanda started rubbing her thighs together, fantasiszing of an orgy on a bed covered by a million bucks in notes. Hell, she would take a thousand wipe her pussy with it.

Karen was worried about Amanda and Judy. Then she looked in ther determined, ferocious eyes and relaxed. They would have to be coached of course, but they could be counted on. They had not even met Mo, but they would enjoy ripping him off his cash and killing him.

William sank back in his seat, thinking, "Damn, I just turned three suburbian women into cut throat gangsters."

Oh well, it was the smartest crew he had ever run with.

"Listen guys, I have changed my mind!" Kared said and was greeted by three groans. "No! I mean about me and William going first. Judy, you and Amanda are going to do each other. Amanda, you need to dominate her, make it seem like you are forcing her to succumb to you. Men like that. To see a hot wife like her getting dominated by a nasty black chick."

"Oh, then we wont need to even act."

"Judy, you let Amamnda push you around?"

"Hell, I need a strong hand in my life too. You know my husband... I chase him around the house like a rabbit. Manda helps me find equilibrium. Of course, she stops when I say so."

"And have you ever said so?"

"Only once. She was fucking me with a burning candle and the sheets caught fire."

"Damn!" William laughed.

"It wasnt funny."

"But its a good idea. Yeah, I have a couple of those long, thick ones around somewhere. Just dont burn my house down girls. You all remember what happened to the last person that tried to fuck with my house!"

They all laughed heartily.

"Mo my boy, you will be getting some hot porn real soon."

"But Karen, we cant film them here, in your house."

"Oh, this is just a practice session hon. We will all practice, watch the video for mistakes or give aways, and then erase."

"Awesome! Absolutely awesome. I have always wanted to watch me and Manda in action."

Chapter 11

Mo smiled to himself. What hot, nasty videos William had brought him. Damn! The scene with William dominating and making his PO suck his dick, eat his ass and then get black fucked up the ass was hot. Then the one of the nasty, sadistic black law professor and the submissive white wife was simply sizzling. Now he had them all where he wanted them.

And if silly William thought he would ever let him go, ha ha ha. Mo almost couldn't believe William's foolishness. Then he chuckled. Of course, greed always got them all. William was greedy for cash. He was tired of being broke, working in a take away. And so he was shopping these women to him, for 100 grand, and he was hoping to make a profit for he had bargained a 15% cut of the money with Mo, once it was all clean.

Mo did not fuck around, especially not in business. He was a happily married man, with a wife who thought he was in logistics. When he needed foreign pussy, he had a couple of top notch, high class beauties that he looked after very well, and they handled his needs discreetly.

But something about watching all that action was really incensing him. William, small time G was really getting his fuck on like a king. Head of the crew. Like he was the one named Big Mo.

Damn! He wanted to fuck them all. And hell. With the body, and the tapes, he could fuck them all. He would fuck William's PO. Then that lawyer. But he would save the curvy, sexy, white housewife for last.

Big Mo had so much money he could have gotten a thousand women to do the shit on the clips. But taking them from William would be more fun. Doing him like Uriah was done by David. Hmmphh!!!

Mo suddenly paused for a second. Hell, things were almost too perfect, too simple. William was handing him everything he wanted, with these tapes; his PO, a corporate lawyer and a business manager, people he needed to help him go legit and build up his legal crime organisation. And all the leverage he needed on them. It almost smelled like a trap. Could William be that smart? To set such a trap for him? Or were the women helping him. Were these suburbian women really now turned gangster.

He watched the videos again, just to be sure, looking for tell tale signs. The first clip was filmed by a hand held camera. It started with his PO walking into a motel room, and blushing and going all nervous and scared as she saw that William was filming her. The date on the screen was from the time William had come from jail. Karen was a reluctant participant. He was amazed that William had fucked her that fast, but then that was why the boys called him Big Willy. And there was William's voice ordering Karen to strip and spread her ass and do all sorts of freaky shit. She was begging William not to make her do it, it was a risky, if the tape were to fall into the wrong hands, she would be finished. William was not showing her any mercy, dominating the sex starved, lonely, submissive white woman. He knew how to strong arm and use a submissive woman. Karen kept blushing and gazing nervously into the camera, as she did as she was told, and let William abuse her. And she was was getting off it too, loving being debased by the nasty young black guy. Mo found the scene perversely erotic. There was something about it that moved him, gripped him, got him all hard.

"Fuck!" Mo chuckled. "This kid is a fucking rogue. Thank you William. I won that bitch now. I dont even need the body. She would do anything to keep this tape a secret. Make her eat that ass... Ha ha ha. Karen Cosworth! That ass is mine, bitch!"

The second clip was filmed with a hidden camera. The begining showed William hiding the camera, like the young, horny, naughty rascal he was. Then his law professor, Amabda, a hot black woman, came into the room. Unaware of the camera, she got nasty and dirty with William, doing real dirty shit. If that tape circulated around campus, she might as well commit suicide. People would either laugh or spit at her. It was that nasty. What a freak. And what a rogue, William was turning out to be.

The third clip was also filmed by hidden camera, and showed some nasty ass lesbian action. Amanda, the black woman was getting down with Judy, a white professor. Mo had never seen such nasty, freaky, lesbian action. He had never known a woman could make another woman her slut that bad. He almost felt sorry for Judy. But the white mom was openly enjoying being used, and abused. Damn! The shit with the thick, long, burning red candles was spaced ut. He could see that Judy was scared, and ashamed, yet loving it.