Encore, Encore!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each of us having cum multiple times for the evening, we laid on top of each other in a huge heap, resting up a little bit. Talking and touching each other all over, I found out that the girls were best friends who discovered bi-sexuality with each other and have been sharing each other and guys ever since.

After a while though, Melissa began to get horny from all the touching of her clit that Sarah and I were doing, and she started to jerk my dick lightly.

"I have a present for you," she said, looking into my eyes directly, lost in her own dream world.

"I thought that it was YOUR birthday?" I said, teasing her nipple in my palm by running it back and forth.

"Well, it's a mutual gift," Melissa said. "You can have my cherry,"

"But I already..." I said confused, and then it hit me. "Oh...ok,"

"That's a great idea babe," Sarah said. "And don't worry, I'll be right here to guide you,"

Getting onto all fours, Melissa thrust her tiny, sexy ass in the air, wiggling it at us invitingly. Standing up on my knees, my cock was in perfect position to enter into her last untouched orifice: her ass. Sarah was beneath me, licking my balls all over to make sure I stayed nice and hard, and lightly coating my dick with a bit of KY-Jelly for extra lubrication. Adding a thick layer to the head, she got out of the way as I walked forward on my knees towards Melissa. Placing the head of my dick at her tight little asshole, I told her to just relax all her muscles and to let me do everything. She complied, and slowly I began to slide my dick into her virgin ass. At first she grimaced in pain a little bit, but Sarah was right there to comfort her by rubbing her arm and whispering something I couldn't hear to her. This apparently worked, as Melissa's ass relaxed even more, and the rest of my shaft slid inside of her.

I couldn't imagine a tighter feeling if I tried. Had it not been for the extra lubrication, I probably would have been stuck in her ass forever, savoring the feeling. But slowly I began to pull half an inch here, a full inch there, out of her ass until I got all but the head out. Then I would thrust back into her suddenly. At first this caught Melissa off guard and she cried out in pain. But soon she began to enjoy the feeling and began to rock back and forth on her hands and knees, shoving her ass back to meet my thrusts.

Sarah meanwhile had crawled underneath us again and was taking turns licking Melissa's clit and fingering her off towards another orgasm, and sucking on my balls while teasing them with her other free hand. Because of the tightness of Melissa's ass, we kept at it, the three of us fucking like a well-oiled machine, for at least half an hour. Finally I could see that Melissa was beginning to tire, so Sarah and I began to speed things along mutually without saying a word. Shoving her tongue all the way into Melissa's cunt, she wiggled it around wildly, working on getting her off. Meanwhile, she was busy kneading and squeezing my balls, and I knew that I couldn't last much longer due to her teasing. It was when she pulled her mouth from Melissa's cunt (after she had orgasmed first, of course) and took a tiny bit of my nut sack into her teeth that I almost involuntarily let my load go inside of Melissa's ass.

Using all of my self-control to keep from cumming, I pulled my dick out of Melissa's ass and began to rub it between her ass cheeks furiously, jerking myself off in the process. I got up off of my knees and stood behind her ass and shot my wad all over her back. Some of my cum dripped down the crack of her ass and into her pussy. Any that fell off, Sarah was there to scoop off and lick from her finger seductively. Totally spent, we all collapsed into bed and slept.

I was awoken a few hours later, roughly around 4 in the morning, by the wonderful feeling of a tight pussy riding my dick. Opening my eyes groggily, I saw Sarah bouncing up and down on top of me, her tits swinging wildly, along with her hair. Glancing over at Melissa sleeping soundly next to me, I decided to give Sarah a good fuck. After all, she did help both Melissa and I out in achieving awesome orgasms. The least I could do would be to fuck her silly. Reaching my hands out, I began to play with and mash her tits. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, smiling devilishly, as she began to grind her hips up and down on my pelvic bone. I tried not to groan too loudly as she rippled her pussy around my cock. She was doing most of the work, so I just laid back and let her ride me. The room was filled with the noise of our flesh smacking up and down. I could feel my dick pistoning in and out of her. Even though she wasn't as tight as Melissa, her pussy felt like it was melting around my cock as I fucked her. The little nap I had reinvigorated me and I knew that the fresh load of cum that I was about to shoot would be a strong one. I continued to ride Sarah, until at the very last second I pulled her down to me and we kissed passionately as my cum shot into her pussy. I could feel it splatter and dribble off of her inner walls.

Pulling my dick out after being totally spent, she lay on top of me and we both fell asleep once again.

Rolling over, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9 AM. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that the two girls were gone. Looking to the floor, all that was there was just the regular clothes I had worn to the concert. Laying in bed, I was totally naked. I was almost convinced it was some kind of wonderful dream until I saw a folded card propped up in the middle of the desk in the far wall of the room. Crawling out of bed, I trotted over to read the note:

THANKS FOR THE GREAT NIGHT OUT! MELISSA SAID SHE HAS NEVER HAD A BETTER BIRTHDAY NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN TOWN, DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE US A CALL.

LOVE, Sarah & Melissa

Smiling to myself, I got dressed and quickly head out to go meet up with my friends and head back home. Sometimes, the best part of a concert comes after the music has ended. :)

- THE END -

12