Encounter with a Witch

Story Info
Encounter with a witch can suck you up.
2k words
4.1
43.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night and Frank Penley was typing a manuscript for a next-door neighbor. Her name was Annie Jo Thompson. She said that she was writing a book on magic, but she did not know how to type, so she brought Frank some notebooks and thanked him for his services. Her handwriting was readable, Frank was thankful for that.

Hours had passed by. It was two 'o clock in the morning, but it was done. Frank placed the pages that he had typed in a notebook. Shit that was some weird ass stuff, no doubt. At least, he'd get two hundred dollars for the job. He needed it too. Rent and cigars were taking its toll on his bank account. He stopped and looked at the moon. It was a full moon and tomorrow was Friday the thirteenth. That sent a chill down his spine. What the fuck, he thought. Damn, he must have absorbed more of that magic crap then he intended to. He took a long draw off his cigar and laughed at the foolishness of it all.

Friday evening had rolled around. Frank was wearing a pair of shorts made from sweatpants material and a "wife beater." But, he wasn't a slob. In fact, quite the opposite, he had the body of a Greek god. Next to cigars, lifting weights were his passion. He could tear a telephone book in half if he wanted to. He took a seat in his black leather chair and enjoyed the cigar.

Halfway through the cigar and she still hadn't showed. Where the hell was she? Damnit to hell, he needed that money. He had planned to go to the tobacconist with that money. His eyes were still burning from that small print that he had to read.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

That had to be her. He didn't want to get up and open the door for her. Why should he? After all, she had kept him waiting for five hours. It was ten 'o clock.

"Come in, the door's open."

"Ok," said a female voice.

He didn't remember her sounding that sexy before. She opened the door and entered his living room. She was wearing a black silk dress that displayed her breasts perfectly. Those were bigger than he had remembered. Her waist tapered down and her hips flared out like a woman's hips were suppose to. Her skin was tanned the way he liked it. He rubbed his chin. Hell, he thought, she was snowball white the last time he had seen her. Her skirt was located above her knee and she had nice thick muscular thighs. Sandals were on her feet and red toe polish on her toes. Damn, she was physically everything he wanted in a woman.

"I am sorry that I'm late. I am having trouble....," she said as her breathing increased.

Her breasts were moving back and forth under her black dress. It was as if they were dancing. Up and down. Up and down. Frank tried to look away, but he got caught up in their dance. His mind was lost. He continued watching them. What did she say? Something about trouble, was that it? Her nipples grew erect under her dress and she had no bra on. He could not believe it. They had to be an inch in length. The rhythm of her breasts going up and down was hypnotizing him. How long had she been standing there? Finally, he heard his voice say, "What kind of trouble are you in?"

"I have no money. I cannot pay you for your services. Not in cash anyway."

Take your eyes off her breasts, Frank. He obeyed his order to himself and he looked down to the floor. But, it was no good. He had caught sight of her toes. They were wiggling sensually making little circles. It was if they were keeping in time with her breasts. He had to think. He could feel the sweat forming on his forehead. What was she saying to him? His mind was being swept away in tidal wave of lust. No money that was it. She had no money. No money met; no cigars. He took a puff off his cigar.

"I put a lot of hours in typing that for you. I need money, Annie. Damnit, this isn't fair to me."

"I know. I know. I feel so ashamed."

"Write me a check that will do."

"I have no checking account, Mr. Penley."

By now, she was standing in front of him with her hands on his shoulders. Her breathing was still heavy and when her breasts moved, her nipples touched his chest. He remembered that he was wearing shorts made of sweat pants material. If this continued, he would have a raging hard-on. Her nipples touched him again and again. Her eyes were locked with his. They were standing eye to eye. Strange, he hadn't remembered her being so tall. She wrapped her arms around him and drew him closer to her. The cigar in his hand fell to the floor. Her breasts were pressed to his chest.

"I can pay you in others ways, Mr. Penley. I think this could best for both of us."

Her arms were wrapped around his waist and she pulled him closer to her. Closer and closer. He could feel the heat off her vagina and it was intense. He could feel it. His thoughts were being consumed by it. The vaginal heat consumed all of his thoughts, until only it, was on his mind. He felt it happen. He was a man of extreme discipline and he had not had a hard-on against his will, since he was twenty. Now, his breathing was heavy. He wanted her to explain what she had meant by other ways.

"What...are...you...talking...about it," he managed to get the words out.

"You know what I am talking about, Mr. Penley. You can barely get the words out. When was the last time you had sex, Mr. Penley?"

"Yes," he replied. His mind was too far spent to understand the question. His breathing was labored. It was as if she had drained him of his will power. Her arms were still around him. It had to be a spell. A spell that was it. Her red glossy lips pressed against his. His mind was swimming. Suddenly, he realized that her arms were wrapped around him. He felt the need to break her hold. Why was he resisting? He clearly was enjoying it. It was his male ego. He had the strong willed philosophical mind and the mighty biceps. He struggled to break free from her hug. He mustered up all of his strength. I can bench three hundred and fifty pounds, he told himself. No one could hold him. With all of his might he tried to break free.

"Why are you struggling, Mr. Penley? You cannot escape my embrace. Besides, is that what you really want?"

He didn't answer. The heat from her body was like nothing he ever felt. He felt his feet being lifted off the floor and himself carried into his bed. She turned him loose. He was free, but before he could gather his wits she pulled his shorts off. There he stood before her with his cock sticking out.

"Oh, my. Your cock is nice. MMmmm. My pussy is hungry. Do you think you can feed her, Mr. Penley?"

His eyes grew wide. The question seemed strange before he could answer she shoved him on the bed. With ease she slipped out the black silk dress. She stood before him in all of her naked glory. Her skin was tan, her breast were large. She had to be a D-cup. Those nipples had to be larger than an inch. He saw the lovely mound between her legs. She had a hairy bush, just the way he liked it. She was everything he ever wanted in a woman. And she was not so the other day. How could she have changed so much? It had to be...

Before he could think any more she was on top of him. She pinned him down with her arms. So, he started to suck on her nipples. Those big wonderful nipples filling his mouth with their goodness. She looked down and smiled at him.

"That's it, Mr. Penley. Suck on momma's nipples like a good boy. Oh, yes. That's a good boy."

He could feel the heat of her vagina on his cock. He wanted to enter her, but could not. Her magic must have been preventing him from doing so. He sucked and sucked. His mind was gone. His will was hers. He could feel every inch of her against every inch of him. Her body heat was indescribable. His only thoughts were on sucking her nipple and of his aching cock. The nipple felt nice in his mouth. Oh, how he loved her nipples!

"Take my nipple out of your mouth."

He didn't respond, but kept on sucking. He didn't want to stop. Hell, he would stop smoking cigars, if he could keep sucking on this nipple. That was his plan; he would just keep on sucking forever.

"Don't make momma mad! Take my nipple out your mouth now!"

Her voice sounded strangely deep and her eyes seemed to glow red, so he let the nipple slid out of his mouth.

"That's a good boy. A very good boy, indeed. Are you ready for momma's hungry vagina? She is very hungry for your cock."

He felt her pussy open. His cock felt like it was being pulled into her pussy. It was squeezing him hard. So hard that he screamed.

"Slow down.... I."

He could not get another word out. She just rode him harder and harder. She grinded her hips into his. He just screamed in pleasure and pain. A strange feeling started to come over him. His toes were curling. He never remembered that happening before. He started to shake. Annie placed her red glossy lips against his and kissed him. He couldn't breathe as she did this. He looked into her brown eyes and he could have sworn he saw himself. Not by seeing his reflection. No, by looking through her eyes at his. It was strange. She kissed him again and held it. Her pussy was squeezing his cock. He couldn't scream now. He could not do anything, but take the punishment that her strong pussy was giving his cock. Finally, she took her lips off his mouth. His breathing was growing heavier. He could feel it starting to happen.

"Oh, yes. Give yourself to me, Mr. Penley. Cum inside of me. I am so hungry. Give me everything you have. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. That's it. I feel you cumming. Ohhhhhhhhhhh .mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ahahahahahahahah."

Frank felt himself being drained. Every drop of cum was being pulled out of his body. He never felt anything like this before. It felt like a vacuum sucking him dry. He did not scream. The pain was gone and he felt pure indescribable pleasure. Suddenly, everything went black. Hours later, Frank opened his eyes and everything was still dark. He could see only darkness and he felt strange. He felt warmth that he had never felt before. He tried to feel around, so he could try to figure out where he was. He moved his hands around in his new environment, but only felt the warmth. Normally, this should have scared him. He wasn't scared, he felt safe. He didn't know where he was at, but he felt safe. He felt safer than he had ever felt before.

Annie Jo Thompson was back in her bedroom reading the manuscript that Frank had typed for her. No doubt, he was a real professional. He broke it into chapters, spelled everything right, and indexed it for her. She was proud of this manuscript, while lost in these thoughts, she felt a tickle coming from her belly. She looked down at a very swollen belly and started rubbing it. Then she spoke, "There, there, Mr. Penley. You're safe now. Great manuscript, don't worry about a thing. You're safe with me forever."

She smiled and continued to rub her belly. No one missed Frank. You see his house burnt down. The fire inspector said a cigar was to blame and that Frank must have been burned up, though no remains were ever found.