Encounters

Story Info
My tryst with Ninakei.
1.3k words
3.3
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost...as lost as a foreigner could possibly be.

To be more specific I was an exchange student who had come to the city of Pforzheim in Germany as a part of an International Society programme.My hosts where the Stauffen family of 4, husband-wife(Eric and Arabella) and their children, Otto,21 and Beatrix,19. My hosts were a gracious lot but me being an adventurous soul wanted to camp in the "Schwarzwald" also more popularly known as The Black Forest.After much convincing they finally agreed & I found myself in Skoda Yeti heading towards the local camping station.

The plan was an overnight camp to view the scenic beauty of the famed forest.We reached our camping site which was located at the foothill of Mt Feldberg the highest mountain in the region. We settled down to the usual campfire stuff and I was soon entertained by the hilarious jokes of Mr Eric Stauffen. The chat soon drifted and Otto started telling about the supernatural stuff allegedly centered about some 'cabin' located on the ridge of Mt Feldberg. I being a headstrong fellow laughed it all away and chuffed the lad for his stories. Soon we retired in our respective tents.

I don't remember the time now but it was some time after midnight when I first heard it...a low musical tune as if somebody was playing a violin, the sound was alluring, enticing me to explore. I wisely detested from doing the same and tried again to fall asleep. After about half an hour I heard it again, this time seemingly close my tent! It was too much for me I got up quickly and poked my head out..there was nobody there. Then I saw a flash of light some 200yards away in a forested ridge. I tried to control my curiosity but it was too much and I succumbed. Picking up my jacket and a flashlight I headed out towards the flashing strobe. On reaching there I found the strobe had shifted some distance away from me uphill. Determined to explore the mystery I went ahead trying to find the source of light. This continued for some time;me reaching the flashing lights only for them to move somewhere ahead. I got so engrossed in this 'chase' that soon I had completely lost my sense of direction. I decided to foray ahead and seek out the source and after climbing a rock formation I saw it...the cabin.

It was a sturdy wooden structure some 2o yards away fenced around with a gate. Surprisingly there seemed to be a candle burning in the window.Unnerved I turned to leave when I heard the music once again now coming from the cabin itself!

It was an enchanting almost magical tune was pulled my feet towards the cabin...I swung the gate open and approached the door, it was ajar! I approached cautiously and opened it, inside was a single wooden table with a jet black violin on it, on the window sill was the candle burning. I walked in went near the table when suddenly there was a loud THUD!! the door was slammed shut. The next thing I remember was a swirl of mist from God knows where and I fainted.

I woke to find myself on some rocky platform in room which was made of rock! I was in some sort of cavern. There were two candles bright red in colour throwing an almost sensual light. All this of course I noticed later because the very first thing that struck me was that I was stark naked and was bound by some contraption to the rocky platform. Then a door opened somewhere above and again the sensual music could be heard this time though I could see a lengthening shadow approaching. A chill ran through my spine when I realised that the person was playing the violin.I also noticed the curvy body and realised that it was a female...

There was a momentary darkness and when the candles came back on I saw her right in front of me.

She was a tall, slim lady with jet black hair matching the colour of the violin. She was wearing some sort of gown which still threw in prominence her assets, two bulbous mounds clearly seen through the satin gown. Her lips though were all purple same as her eyes. I was unnerved and spluttered in broken German. She answered in fluent English,"My name in Ninakei." I told her my name. She smiled her sexy smile and I felt a lump rise in my throat.She said," Its been a long time since a man came to my lair, so long in fact that I have forgotten the flavour of a man like you."

I was still pondering the meaning of those words when he said,"I want you to take me, I want you inside of me so that I can complete my ritual"

Shit! I thought this was some Psycho who belonged to the hospital and started to struggle against my bonds.

"Its no use, those are magical bonds and can only be broken by me",said Ninakei.

I thought, 'if indeed this sexy babe was offering me a free sex then why not take it?' So I asked her,"Whats in it for me?"

"Death"was the one worded reply, and with she started crawling over my legs.

Thoroughly afraid I tried to break free but then a warm sensation took over me. She was kissing my legs upwards with her insanely hot lips and inspite of myself I started getting aroused.

"Good",she said,"You find me irresistible, just give in to me and I'll show you pleasure like you have never felt."

Again I started drowning in her soft words and my dick started thickening. She smiled, now sitting over my thighs and removed her gown. Those rounded breasts looked perfect. She bent over her lips close to mine, I smelt her perfume which only aroused me further. When my dick was rock hard she took it in her thin hands and started stroking it.Then suddenly she closed her lips around it and started blowing me. Wave after wave of pure ecstasy crashed over me and my mind went numb.

Then she said,"I think you are ready now,so enter me!"

Now totally under her spell I reached out for my dick not realising both my hands and feet were free! I caught hold of my pulsating cock and directed it towards her waiting pussy.

She gave a low moan as I started penetrating her.She was super tight and her vagina was making squeezing movements around my cock drawing it in further. She now started slowly kissing up my chest till finally she locked full on my lips. Her flavour which now started entering my system only served to my cock more thick and erect. Then her body started gyrating on mine slowly squeezing my cock as I started reaching new threshold of pure pleasure.Slowly she fucked me and then suddenly stopped. Still in lip-lock I realised that it was my turn now. Steadily building up a rhythm I started forcing my cock inside of her. With each heave she moaned and purred making me go still deeper. We were still kissing each other, tongues clashing whilst at the same time I continued to pound her. Suddenly she stopped kissing me and gave a full throated cry...she had never been fucked like this before.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!,I want it faster" she yelled. I was happy to oblige. Our sweaty bodies were gyrating around each other.I then realised that I was soon going to burst. She seemed to sense it as well and her pussy started contracting around my cock trying to delay the inevitable.Soon it was too much and I exploded inside her, She gave her shrill cry which seemed to go on and on.Then she looked at me an evil smile playing on her lips and I realised it was over. Darkness fell.