Encounters with Evil Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tigger's could hear his heart pounding with excitement. Yes! Oh yes!

*****

Guy had been going crazy since Mel had moved in. Actually it had started when he first met him, but since they'd been living together it had reached a whole new level of extreme. For one thing, Mel's scent was everywhere. Guy would walk into his house and become instantly hard. He seemed to be living with an erection that no amount of jacking off could diminish. In spite of how hard he tried to control his thoughts, they were filled with lustful images of Mel. He couldn't shut them off. He even dreamt of Mel, and often woke up with the sheets soaking wet. He wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to keep from molesting the young man, and that was the last thing he wanted. Mel was vulnerable. If they started a sexual relationship, it would be too painful for him when Guy was killed. And killed he would be, sooner or later, probably sooner. Best to keep his distance.

So he avoided the beautiful boy, but he also felt sorry for him, stuck in the house by himself day-after-day with no one to talk to except Consuela. As far as he could tell Mel tried to stay out of her way, and he couldn't say he blamed him—she was kind of scary. As a consolation to both himself and Mel, he ate dinner with him every evening, but he sat at the far end of the table and finished his meal as quickly as possible. He kept up a carefully built façade of aloofness, but inside he was melting down.

Today, as soon as Mel entered his workout room, Guy's famous focus evaporated. It was sheer luck that allowed him to do another press and get the barbell back on the stand. He tried not to look at Mel. He could smell him and that was bad enough. The scent was full of pheromones, Mel's own unique brand that sent Guy into a tailspin every time. This time the scent was heavily laced with desire, further challenging Guy's control. As he wiped the sweat off his face, the temptation to look at the young man became too much.

Mel was staring at him with huge, hungry eyes. He was fully aroused; if Guy hadn't detected it in his scent, he surely couldn't have missed his long cock poking into the front of his sweats. The clingy fabric outlined the head clearly, and a wet spot was starting to form. Guy scented the air again, this time picking up the distinctive odor of Mel's precum. He suppressed a groan as he climbed to his feet, lust spiraling wildly through his system.

Roaring filled his ears as he observed the object of his desire, tiny and beautiful and exquisitely provocative. Dizziness swept over him. He could feel his blood coursing through his veins, hot like fire. Need! Need him. Need to be in him. The thoughts in his brain did not seem to belong to him. His body moved on its own accord toward Mel who backed up against the wall.

He heard a low growl come out of his throat as he advanced quickly on his quarry. He picked Mel up easily and slammed him into the wall, just managing to control the force of his actions so that he didn't damage his angel. Sliding his thigh between Mel's legs, he pushed himself against the smaller man, pinning him to the wall. His mouth descended on Mel's and his tongue forced its way in, thrusting down his throat. A loud groan escaped him as he tasted his angel: coffee, pastries, and a sweetness that was all Mel.

Mine! Mine! Mine! his mind echoed as he ran his hands up and down Mel's lithe torso. A tiny, tiny voice way back in his brain cried, "What are you doing? Stop!" But there was no way he could stop. This is so right, so perfect. I need to claim him. He's mine. He's my mate. Guy was driven by a powerful, all-consuming instinct. His logical, empathetic mind had disappeared.

Some part of Guy noticed that Mel was reciprocating his passion. His angel whimpered and wrapped his arms around his neck, pushing his tongue against Guy's with wild abandon. The younger man's legs wrapped tightly around Guy's torso, thrusting his leaking erection against Guy's stomach. Guy let out another groan of desire as Mel rocked against him. His angel's whimpers were high-pitched and desperate.

His hands slipped behind to grab Mel's ass. He squeezed the firm globes as he pulled him even closer. He couldn't get enough. He couldn't get close enough. Without breaking the kiss, which was so rough it was more ravishment than kiss, he grabbed Mel's T-shirt with both hands and pulled. It resisted for a brief second and then shredded apart. Skin! Bare skin! The scent was overwhelming. He was just about to sink his teeth into Mel's pale exposed shoulder when he caught sight of his angel's face.

The young man's expression was one of shock and fear.

Guy froze. What the hell are you doing? The tiny voice in the back of his mind was much louder now. Then he caught the scent of fear mixed in with Mel's pheromones. I'm scaring the crap out of the poor kid. That realization was like a cold slap in the face. Shame washed over him so strong it made his stomach cramp. He disengaged, slowly lowering Mel to the floor. Stepping back he drew a deep, shuddering breath and then turned and fled down the hall. As he passed he saw the dryer standing open, full of his clothes. Without thought, he scooped the clothes into his arms and continued down the hall to his bedroom. Once inside he tossed them onto the nearest chair, slammed the door, and leaned against it, closing his eyes in pain. His heart felt shredded.

What have I done? What was I about to do? I almost raped him! I could have ... would have ... if—. A shudder of horror shook his body and a moan of agony came out of his mouth. I need help. I can't live like this. I can't hurt him. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt him.

His thoughts were cut off by the sound of Mel coming down the hallway. The young man paused outside his door. He could smell him there, no longer afraid, but still emitting lustful pheromones. When the roaring started up in his ears again, he fell to his knees. Holy Mary, Mother of Christ, please give me strength. Give me strength to withstand this burning desire. He clenched his fists tightly. His cock was achingly hard.

When Mel's footsteps retreated to his own bedroom, he breathed a sigh of relief. He heard the door close and the lock snick into place. Then his super sensitive hearing picked up the sound of fabric rustling, followed by the distinctive rhythmic sound of a hand sliding up and down a hard cock.

Oh God! He's jacking himself. Guy could not have resisted listening if he tried. His hand went into his own shorts and wrapped around his too-swollen member. He bit his lip to keep from crying out as he began to stroke himself very slowly. He heard Mel's soft but frantic whimpers—he was obviously trying to keep quiet. Guy could picture the scene: Mel's beautiful face flushed with desire, his eyes heavy with lust, his full lips open, panting and whimpering. He suppressed a groan. Precum leaked liberally out of his own cock as he continued his excruciatingly slow caress.

His angel's rhythm quickened and his sounds became more desperate. Guy squeezed his eyes shut and panted quietly. He could feel every nerve in his body and they were all on fire.

Then he heard Mel cry out. It was a desperate, needy, out-of-control cry, and garbled as it was, he thought it had his name in it. The cry was followed immediately by the sound of cum hitting the hardwood floor. He could tell it was a lot of cum going some distance. His mind supplied a picture to go with the sounds.

He squeezed his own hot sex reflexively. In spite of his efforts to suppress it, a loud groan came out of his mouth when his cock erupted. His world dimmed as flames swept over his body. He was sure he was going to disappear in a pile of ash. He was surprised several minutes later when he found himself still alive, sitting on the floor of his bedroom, leaning against the door. His shorts were soaked, his heart rate was elevated, and alas, his cock was still hard.

*****

Tigger whimpered softly as Guy lowered him to the floor. The big man's expression was stony, as usual. His jaw was clenched. He barely glanced at Tigger. Without a word, he turned and strode out of the room.

What the hell?

Tigger's head whirled with confusion. He couldn't sort out his thoughts. He could still feel the impression of Guy's devouring mouth on his lips. He had never been kissed like that—not even close. It was the most forceful, lustful, wild, passionate kiss ever. His legs felt like jelly. He gulped in a huge lungful of air in an effort to clear his head.

That was unbelievable. Guy totally dominated me. He hadn't given him a choice; he had just taken what he wanted. He was so strong, Tigger hadn't even tried to fight while Guy manhandled him and kissed him senseless—hell Guy could have done anything he wanted to him and there wasn't anything Tigger could have done about it except scream. Scream in ecstasy, his mind told him. You loved every second of it, even if it was a bit frightening.

Why does he run every time something sexual happens? Coward!

He almost laughed at his choice of words. Guy was anything but a coward when it came to fighting vampires, but when it came to intimacy he seemed to be terrified.

Now that his wits were gathering about him a bit, Tigger became aware of his cock screaming for attention. He climbed slowly to his feet and made his way into the hallway. The dryer was empty and Guy's bedroom door was closed.

A pair of Guy's black silk briefs were on the hallway floor. He picked them up and smelled them, disappointed that the only scent he could detect was clean laundry. He went to Guy's bedroom door and hesitated.

Glancing down at himself, he saw that his shredded shirt hung off his arms and his cock was still rock hard. It had leaked copiously all over his sweats. Shame washed over him. I can't knock on his door like this. I'm not going to chase after him like some lovesick teenager. Wadding the underwear into a tight ball in his clenched fist, he retreated to own room. Closing and locking the door, he leaned against it, letting out a huff of frustration.

His balls felt like they were about to boil over. How could he kiss me like that and then just leave me? He yanked his sweats down and grabbed his cock with the hand that still held Guy's silk briefs. The sensation of the cool fabric on his hot shaft caused him to catch his breath. He rubbed the smooth material up and down his length, gasping with the delight. Biting his lip, he tried to keep his needy whines inside as he worked himself with Guy's briefs. The memory of Guy pinning him against the wall and forcing his tongue down his throat had him immediately skirting the edge of orgasm. He was almost sobbing with need. He wanted Guy so badly it hurt.

He pictured Guy naked, throwing him down on the bed. Guy's cock would be huge and gorgeous. He would bend over and bite his rosy nipple. Tigger's unoccupied hand stole up to pinch a sensitive nub, causing his hips to snap forward. Before his imaginary Guy could even finger his needy hole, his balls drew up and tingles raced through his body. With a strangled cry, he came in great spurts. Hot jets of white liquid expelled from his cock to splash across the hardwood floors. As he slid slowly down the wall, gasping for breath and barely conscious, he heard a muffled groan. Realization of what it was hit him: Guy had just cum too.

Oh my God! Is he as horny as I am? Does he want me as much as I want him? Why doesn't he just take me?

Whatever the problem was, Tigger vowed to overcome it. There was no sign of a girlfriend. In fact, Guy didn't even seem to have friends or family. He needed to get a life outside of work, and that life needed to be with Tigger. There was no way in hell he was going to let Guy avoid him anymore. He was going to seek him out. He was going to force himself on the big man. Come hell or high water or crazy vampires, he was going lose his virginity to Guy, and soon.