Endless Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan’s lips were trailing wet kisses over my buttocks. One finger lightly traced the defining lines of the inner edges of the labia, flickering, tantalizing and stoking the fires that already raged within my body. The tip of his tongue delicately probed the tight ring of my anus.

For Christopher this resulted in an intensified sucking of his shaft, from tip to root.

However, patience evaporated! I needed him inside of me. I’d delayed this pleasure already for longer than I could bear. Crawling up his body I positioned myself to mount him, straddle him, and feel the headiness as he guided his cock expertly into my fuck hungry pussy.

As is the case in most instances with Chris, this was all it took to trigger yet another orgasm to pulse in repeated currents between us. He too is multi orgasmic!

My body melted onto his and our lips locked in a deep tongue-swapping kiss. Nathan was settled back watching and stoking his own engorged penis with a furious hand.

Sometimes when my Nathan is highly aroused he becomes very verbal. This was one of those times.

“I have the most incredible view! When you lift her ass I can see her cheeks blend into her womanhood. Your cock fits her perfectly! Listen to her sounds! She loves being fucked!”

Everyone moaned and the pace between our two joined bodies matched the heat emanating from the three of us.

“Diana, you sound like a cat purring! I love watching you and listening to sounds the two of you are making. What an incredible site!”

I sat upright on Chris’ staff and ground my pelvis against his torso. His knees were slightly raised an allowed me to lean back and kiss Nathan.

“Don’t stop, baby. Ride that shaft! I can see a shimmering wetness every time he thrusts into you. I can see the puckered opening of your ass squeeze shut with each stroke. I love watching your rosebud respond. It excites me most of all!”

Chris guided us over where he was on top. Oh, do I love this! He gets so deeply embedded into me that I sometimes think I am having an out-of-body experience.

Nathan’s voice continued to detail for us everything his eyes did see.

“With every stroke your pussy alternately squeezes him tightly and grips him. Your rosebud is so alive and so responsive! Every downward stoke pushes his cock back into the crevice of your body and very noticeably opens your bud as if to welcome him back!”

They took turns touching me, kissing me, fucking me, and loving me. It was well into the early morning hours before we decided that we should sleep so we could begin anew in the morning. All of us were to discover the next morning that we had carpet burns on our knees. A small price paid for a lifetime memory.

For four glorious days I was the focus of these two gentle, sexy, passionate good men.

We walked beside each other through the streets of the Village as we made our way towards Penn Station. There he would board a train that would lead him back to his own life.

Neither of us could speak. I could not trust my voice for fear that the well of emotion that had been building all day would spill forth. So, instead we exchanged furtive glances, small smiles meant to reassure the other and a tight grip on the other’s hand. Separating became more difficult each time.

We stopped at a corner that he designated as half way to the station. It was here that he deemed we should part. And in his typical fashion, he began to spell out in detail the route I should take to safely find my way back to the flat.

When words could no longer delay the inevitable, he pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I clung to him as though my life depended upon keeping him next to me.

“Don’t go!! Please!” My heart was literally aching. But, they were not words I could say. We lived separate lives and each of us was married to another. That fact was never going to change.

Parting is never easy, but this time it was a sweet agony. Neither of us knew when we might have moments like this again. He turned and began to walk in one direction and I in the other.

I turned back to watch him for as long as I would be able to see him. And when I did, he was staring back at me. Both of us smiled having caught the other. He blew me a kiss and waved.

Holding on to the words he had whispered as we lay there naked together just moments before, I waved and smiled bravely. Thus, I was the first to signal that it would be all right and that he must go on with his journey.

Stoically, I walked back. All alone in this city of millions!

The flat where we had spent the last week was right at the edge of Washington Park. It was filled with Haitian Art, each piece beautiful in its vibrant color and whimsy. But, my dismay was such that even this beauty could not distract me or fill me. Silence echoed all around.

I climbed beneath the comforter and lay on the fold out bed where he had slept. I could smell him mingled in the sheets. And I cried! And here I fell asleep while images of the weekend played through my dreams.

Each of us is faced each day with a series of choices that determine our ultimate experience in life. I choose to live my life as a series of endless possibilities.

Not a day goes by that I do not think about him. Yearn for him. Love him. And, I allow myself to think: “Tomorrow or next week or next month, when I open the door he will be standing there smiling. It is definitely a possibility!”

12