Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had masturbated myself to an orgasm of monumental proportions in front of my best friend and a man I had just met, and had done this while being videotaped. I said a quick prayer to God to please never let this come to an end. I even made the sign of the cross when I said that. And both Reina and Master had heard me say that prayer in what I had thought was a volume only I could hear.

"It seems that you like frigging your clit with people watching you. If I choose to keep you after this weekend, I'm going to invite a couple of my poker friends over some weekend and we are going to watch this video of you getting yourself off. And you're going to be sitting there with us while we watch the entire scene. And maybe I'll even have you put on a live performance. Now, I want you in what you will are to learn as position #1. Any time I say #1, you will immediately stand with your legs spread, your back arched with your tits thrust outward and your hands behind your head. Any time. Anywhere. Dressed or naked. Public or private. And that means in a store, on a beach, in a restaurant, at the mall, on the side of the road, in a parking lot, in the house, out in the yard, or anywhere else we may be. Do you understand what I want from you?"

"Yes Master."

"Number one."

I immediately got into that position. My body was still covered in sweat and I was still weak from the orgasm of my life but I moved quickly anyway.

"Now you will learn #2. Sit down on your heals. Spread your knees as wide apart as you can. Put each hand on the appropriate leg with your palms up. You will stare at the floor in front of you. You are not to look up for any reason unless I order you to do so. Do you understand this position?"

"I do Sir."

"Number two."

Again, I moved into the ordered position without hesitation.

"#3 will have you bent half way over at the waist with your ass towards me. Your feet will be spread wide apart and you will reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks as wide apart as you can and hold them so that your cunt and your asshole are clearly visible."

"Yes Sir."

"Number three."

I stood up quickly, turned around so that I was facing away from him, and bent over as required. I reached back and put my hands on both cheeks but was just a tad slow in spreading them open for display. I did do it but he could tell that I was having a sense of dignity problem with that position.

"What is the problem slut? Are you embarrassed to show me your asshole? Is that position too unladylike for your tastes and upbringing? Are you a prude? Are you more worried about showing me that crinkly little brown eye of yours then pleasing me by putting it on display?"

"No Master. I..I...I have never shown my asshole to anyone like this before. And now I'm showing it to both you and Reina at the same time. It's humiliating to be bent over naked while spreading my ass cheeks wide open. I'm ssssorry Sir."

"You should be more than sorry. A real submissive would be overjoyed to spread her ass cheeks for me simply because she knows that it will please me to look at it. Are you having trouble with the concept that your only purpose in submission is to obey and please your Master? Do you find it too difficult a concept to understand that you should feel great pleasure because you can please me by showing me your little brown wrinkled asshole?"

"No Master. I know that I am here to please you. I want nothing more in this world then to please you and make you happy and to accept me as your slave trainee. I won't hesitate again Sir. I promise....."

"That's good to hear Karen Kelly. Isn't that good to hear Reina?"

"Yes, that's very good to hear."

Reina had said that with a definite smirk on her face. She almost laughed but held it in for the time being.

"There you are slut. Now you've heard it from the both of us. Are we both to take your word for that and assume that you are telling us the truth?"

"Yes Sir. I won't hesitate again."

"Well, in that case, let's have a little test, shall we?"

"Yes Master."

"Ask me if you can have my permission to finger fuck your asshole and would we both please stand really close behind you and watch your finger going in and out of your browneye."

"MMMaster Bill. WWould you and Reina like to watch me finger fuck my asshole? PPlease let me do that for you both."

"That didn't sound too convincing to me. Did that sound convincing to you Reina?"

"Actually, that sounded sort of pathetic. Like a whimpering sound I would say. Do you think she really wants to finger fuck her asshole for us?"

"No, I don't think she really does. That sounded more like a basic, unfeeling response to an order she's not all that enthusiastic about completing. Minimal obedience at best. I am beginning to question her honesty about wanting to learn submission and to become my slave. Are you getting that feeling too?"

I saw Reina just nodding her head in silence.

"No Master, I'm not lying to you. Please, please, let me finger fuck my asshole for you. I want you both to watch me closely and see everything that I do and watch my finger going in and out of my rectum. I want to please you so much. Please let me fuck myself. Please."

"Well, Reina. That sounded a little more enthusiastic didn't it?"

"A little bit."

"OK slave. I want you on your knees on your slave table. Lean fully forward so that your head and tits are also pressed onto the table and your ass is on complete display. It's time to video tape you from behind while you finger fuck yourself to another orgasm for our viewing pleasure. This will be your second cum in one day slave. That won't be happening too often in the future. Make sure your knees are spread as wide as you can get them and arch your back so that Reina and I have a clear view of your puckered little anus and your entire hairless cunt. You have exactly five minutes to reach the point of orgasm, ask for permission to cum, and then cum if we approve. As a matter of fact, you will first ask me for permission to cum and then you will ask Reina for her permission to cum. If either one of us says no, you will stop immediately. Let's try not to make this one as sloppy as the last one if you don't mind."

"I'll try not to lose control again Sir but it's impossible to guarantee anything when I cum that hard."

Karen positioned herself on the table as she had been told and what a pleasant sight she presented. He head was on the table and turned to the side with her nipples pushed into the soft surface of her mini-platform/stage. Her knees were spread as far apart and the size of the table allowed which gave an excellent open view of her spread ass cheeks and her pussy. She had her back arched and her ass was as high in the air as it could possibly go.

"Put your hands behind your back."

"Yes Sir."

"We are just going to sit here for awhile and admire your ass and pussy. You have been blessed with a fine looking body. You have a nice round and firm ass and a puffy pussy with the inner lips sticking out just perfectly. I am really fond of pussies that look just like yours. What do you think Reina?"

"Yes Master.... She's turned me on since the day I first met her but seeing her so totally naked and exposed in this lewd manner is even more of a turn on. May I lick her red puffy hairless lips and ass hole Sir?"

"Not yet my pet. She is here for the purpose of her discovery, not yours. What are you thinking about now Karen Kelly?"

"I am so embarrassed. Being in this terribly lewd position and listening to the both of you talk about my body like that is very upsetting to me. This is the most humiliating position I have ever been in during my entire adult life. I'm just beginning to wonder how I can be doing this while you are both sitting comfortably in nice casual stuffed chairs directly behind me talking about my pussy and ass like you are on a comparison shopping trip. I fell like an object people are having fun with at my expense. I don't think I can do this anymore Sir. I feel like an absolute fool who is nothing more than too stupid to know any better. Is this what my fantasy of submission really is? Being used as a joke?"

For some unknown reason, every ounce of my confidence and commitment seemed to have just vanished into thin air in a matter of just a couple of seconds. The first time I had masturbated, I had felt tremendous embarrassment and humiliation but I also had a pussy on fire at the same time. There was no fire in my pussy at the moment and I was suddenly feeling lost and defeated with a mind in a state of mass confusion.

"I think it is time for us to have a heart to heart talk. I want you to go to the guest bedroom and put on a skirt and blouse which you will find in the closet that is full of Reina's personal things. When you are ready, I want you to come back in here and sit with us and we will talk. What you are experiencing now is the first of many walls that you are going to come up against in your search for who you are and what you want to be in life. I think we can get over this hurdle and, when we do, you will find that all the future walls you may or may not run into will be much easier to deal with. But first, before you leave, tell me what you are."

"I am your personal naked slave to do with as you wish Sir."

"You don't seem to have much faith in that statement at the moment."

"I want to Sir. I thought I had a good grip on things but then it all suddenly disappeared in a split second. I don't understand why Sir."

"You will very soon. Go now and get dressed."

She actually ran out of the room and I could see the very clear look of confusion and conflict on her face. We needed to get her past this point. Everything depended on it as far as Karen's quest was concerned.

Player One
Player One
176 Followers
12