Enduring Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers

"Good night. I'll see you, tomorrow," she said to the little blonde as she turned off the lamp. Hayley was already asleep.

Chapter Six

On Saturday morning, Katelyn was exhausted and slept in late while Mike played with the kids. Hayley slept in as well. Whenever Mike came home from a long trip, she knew to stay in the background and give him time with his family. She rose before Katelyn; however, and busied herself doing some light housework for her employer/lover.

Katelyn was not only tired from her passionate encounter with her sexy nanny the previous evening, but the guilt was starting to poke holes in her denial of its existence, and it was wearing her out. She couldn't believe she had gotten so wild with Hayley while her husband was home asleep in their bedroom. When she finally got up, she was sweet and cheerful to everyone, but Hayley sensed that something was bothering her. The day passed quickly with the three adults mainly interacting with the three active children and not too much with each other.

After dinner, Mike slid his arms around Katelyn's waist as she was rinsing dishes in the sink.

"I can't wait to be with you tonight," he said meaningfully, kissing her gently on the side of the neck.

Katelyn felt a jumble of emotions, including dread in the pit of her stomach. That feeling made her feel even guiltier. She couldn't deny it. She loved her husband, but she didn't desire him very much. Their once-passionate sex life had become boring and routine....well before Hayley had come into Katelyn's life. Having three young children had taken care of that. Katelyn knew that while she loved Mike, she was in love with Hayley. And the sex with Hayley was so amazing it almost defied description. Even when sex with Mike had been more passionate, it was never as intense as what she experienced with the pretty blonde. Realizing this and admitting it did nothing to assuage Katelyn's guilt. It only made her feel worse.

Moments later, she caught Hayley in the bathroom, putting some folded towels away in the linen closet.

"Listen, Hayley, Mike wants sex tonight, but I don't think I'm going to be up to coming to see you after, like usual," Katelyn explained. "I'm worn out for some reason. I think I'll just roll over and go to sleep when he does," Katelyn laughed.

"You're probably worn out from being a tigress with me last night," Hayley chuckled. "I loved it, by the way."

"I know, I was there," Katelyn said with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you," Katelyn drew Hayley into her arms and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

The sweet kiss and the declaration of love made Hayley's disappointment fade. She usually had Katelyn in her bed after she had sex with her husband. Hayley liked nothing better than to feast on Katelyn's cum-filled pussy. She also knew Katelyn was feeling uncomfortable, and she supposed she couldn't blame her. It had to feel awkward to have your husband around when you were living with your lover. And although Hayley always tried to assure Katelyn to show him love and affection and to give him sex, she supposed it was easier for her to say than for Katelyn to do. It was obviously weighing on her a little, and she would give Katelyn the space she needed to deal with it.

An hour or so later, Katelyn was lying naked in her bed, the cool sheets caressing her skin. Mike came out of the bathroom and slipped into bed with her. His hand slid over her hip and the top of her thigh.

"Mmmm, naked and waiting for me. What more can a man ask for?"

Katelyn squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the guilt. As Mike caressed her, his fingers inevitably found her bare pubic area, and he pulled down the sheet and looked at it in surprise. Katelyn waited in silence.

"I love it. You feel so smooth. What made you decide to do this?"

Katelyn didn't want to answer, so she kissed her husband and stuck her tongue deeply into his mouth, pressing herself against him. Mike's passion ignited, and he forgot his question. After long spells on the road, Mike was ready to go at it quickly. Also, since having the children, sex with Katelyn was never a long and luxurious experience. She seemed to prefer quick lovemaking, and it worked well for him since it was difficult to hold-out. He pulled Katelyn on top of him and impaled her on his shaft. As usual, Katelyn thought about Hayley while she had sex with her husband. Her need to climax as she visualized Hayley pumping the Butterfly vibrator in and out of her, overcame her guilt, and she cried out as she climaxed on her husband's penis. Her movements brought Mike to climax as well, and then he kissed her and rolled over as he always did.

Katelyn padded into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and felt her husband's sperm drip out of her. There would be no being eaten by Hayley tonight. She put on a short, cotton nightshirt and climbed into bed. She felt very disturbed, and she was exhausted. Moments later, Katelyn fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Chapter 7

Mike had been away on business again for a week, and Katelyn was feeling better. She hated dwelling on negative emotions. It was a really hot morning, the coming of fall doing very little to lessen the heat in Southwest Florida, and she and Hayley were lying naked on her bed, damp from their mutual shower. They had about forty-five minutes until it was time to pick up the twins from pre-school.

"So, Mrs. McKinley, how shall we pass the time?" Hayley asked laughingly as she stroked Katelyn's bare thigh.

"Hmmm, should we go bake some cookies for the kids?" Katelyn asked teasingly.

"I had some cooking in the bedroom in mind....not the kitchen," said Hayley lustfully.

"Now, there's a surprise," Katelyn laughed. "You know I was teasing. I think I'd like you to fuck my ass with a vibrator like I did to you. How does that sound?"

"It sounds a little strange coming out of your mouth, but I love dirty talk, you sexy lady," Hayley exclaimed on her way out the door to get the vibrators from her bedroom.

When she returned, she found Katelyn lying on the bed with her legs spread, her fingers trailing over her swollen clit. She looked a little embarrassed that Hayley had caught her doing that. Hayley's eyes glowed with lust.

"Mmmm, you're so sexy, Katelyn," she said. "I love seeing you touch yourself."

Katelyn's embarrassment vanished with her lover's sexy words, and she beckoned to Hayley as desire coursed through her. Hayley held up a small vibrator, and Katelyn shook her head. "No, I want the big, dark pink one I used on you."

Hayley set her handful of toys on the nightstand and climbed onto the bed with Katelyn. Katelyn drew Hayley's naked, nubile body against hers and began to kiss her deeply. Their tongues worked together furiously, and when Hayley came up for air, she reached for the vibrator and the lube and began to lubricate the long shaft. Katelyn watched breathlessly. Hayley then kissed Katelyn again and began to kiss her way from Katelyn's lips to her clit. Slowly, with her hair trailing a path down Katelyn's sexy body, Hayley's exploring mouth made its way over her lover's tender flesh. When her face was buried on Katelyn's pubic mound, she gently spread Katelyn's cheeks and sucked her lover's clit into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Katelyn moaned.

Hayley stuck a greased finger in Katelyn's little anus as she sucked harder on the clit in her mouth, and then she removed her finger and placed the greased vibrator at the hole and tenderly inserted it, slowly driving it upward. Katelyn spread her legs wider and welcomed the delicious sensation. Hayley had stuck a finger in her bottom before, and it had always made her climax feel so wonderful, but this was amazing. As Hayley turned on the vibrations and slid the shaft up and down slowly while sucking the erect little clit in her mouth, Katelyn went over the edge.

"OHHHHH!" she cried out, and then she groaned and yelled as her body moved frantically in climax. Hayley held tightly to the clit with her sucking mouth and kept the vibrator working in Katelyn's bottom while the pretty brunette climaxed.

"God, Hayley," she cried out as she calmed slightly. "Oh, don't stop. I need to cum again. Fuck my ass, Hayley!"

Hayley was incredibly turned on from this ass play and Katelyn's reaction to it. She pumped the vibrator harder in Katelyn's bottom and began to feverishly lick Katelyn's dripping slit, sticking her tongue deeply into the soaking wet hole. When she pulled her tongue out and inserted a finger while still licking the wet flesh, Katelyn screamed.

"Haaaayyyleeyyy! Fill me up! Fuck both my holes, pleeese!" Hayley complied and a wild Katelyn climaxed again and again, bucking and jerking on the bed.

When she was finished, she lay there exhausted, a weak smile on her face.

"Mmmm, I think I liked that."

"I know you liked that," said Hayley with a laugh as she climbed on top of Katelyn. She was holding the vibrator she had pulled from Katelyn's bottom and was now inserting it inside her own anus. She began to slide on top of Katelyn's slick flesh, while holding the vibrator inside with her right hand. Hayley's clit was engorged, and she climaxed quickly from the sensations on her pussy and asshole. She threw back her pretty head and yelled as she moved and trembled on top of her lover.

After resting for a moment, Hayley repeated her movements, climaxing twice more as Katelyn had, leaning down the last time and crying into the brunette's pretty mouth as the climax overtook her.

"AHHHHHH, Katelyn!" she cried as she trembled on top of her.

Chapter 8

It was almost Halloween, and in Southwest Florida its arrival was not heralded by colorful foliage and crisp breezes. It was an enjoyable time of year, nonetheless, and the three McKinley children were busy making Halloween pictures. Six-year-old Carly and her almost four-year-old twin brothers were busy putting stickers of ghosts, witches and pumpkins on black construction paper while their pretty, blonde nanny, Hayley looked on. Their mother, Katelyn was in the other room talking on the phone to their father. She walked into the kitchen and handed the phone to Carly. "Daddy wants to say hello," she told her daughter with a smile. "Then give the phone to the boys."

She walked into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She smiled as her children were chatting happily with their father and took a sip of water. Although Katelyn looked tranquil and pretty in a black and white print skirt, a black blouse and strappy black sandals, she was starting to feel stressed. The nervousness and guilt she felt every time Mike was home was becoming unbearable. She set the water down on the granite countertop and went to take the phone from her son, Connor as he was saying good-bye to his daddy.

"Daddy said he's coming home on Saturday, and he has a surprise for us," she told her excited children.

Katelyn's pretty blue eyes met Hayley's aqua ones, and she smiled at the nanny. Hayley knew Katelyn well enough to realize she was disturbed about her husband's impending arrival. It was easier to handle their situation when he was traveling on business. Hayley knew Katelyn was finding it more and more difficult to justify in her mind what she was doing. During the first months of their relationship, Katelyn had been on a high...one both sexual and emotional. Now she felt overwhelmed by the situation...at least when her husband was present. The rest of the time, she could easily forget her guilt and be swept away by the love and lust she felt for Hayley.

Katelyn started walking down the hall to her bedroom, and she heard Hayley tell the children she would be back in a minute to see their pictures. Katelyn turned around to see Hayley following her down the tiled hall. Hayley looked at Katelyn's pretty face and was saddened to see tears gleaming in her eyes. Hayley reached out her hand and Katelyn took it. "It's okay, Katelyn. You're not hurting anyone. You're just being true to your heart," Hayley said gently, squeezing Katelyn's hand.

"I wish I could see it like that," she replied. "Sometimes I can, and then there are times I feel so guilty."

"I know," said Hayley, and she drew Katelyn into an embrace and kissed her lips gently and tenderly.

As always, the passion ignited between the two women, and the kiss rapidly grew more frenzied as Katelyn pushed her tongue into Hayley's willing mouth.

"Mmmm," they both moaned as they pressed together, their breasts touching, their nipples almost connecting through their tops.

Hayley pulled away with a gentle squeeze to Katelyn's backside. "I'm going back to the kids. We'll pick up where we left off tonight," she said with a sexy smile. Katelyn nodded, desire flowing through her at the thought. She watched the blonde's sexy, little behind sway as she moved down the hall. How could something that felt so right be wrong? Katelyn wondered. Maybe her guilt wasn't justified after all.

Chapter Nine

The week passed rapidly, and it was Friday evening. Katelyn had put the children to bed early, with help from Hayley, and the house was quiet. Hayley had gone into her bedroom after tucking in the twins, and now she came out dressed in a sheer, white teddy, matching thigh-high stockings and high white pumps. The iridescent material framed her shaved pubic mound, and her large breasts were straining against the teddy, her nipples pink and full. Katelyn, still wearing a khaki skirt and white knit top, stopped on her way into her room and stared at her sexy lover. She felt her pink, silky panties getting wet just from the sight of Hayley's sexy body.

"Get over here," she demanded, grasping Hayley after she clacked over in the high heels and pressing her hard against the wall. Katelyn's mouth sought Hayley's, and they kissed feverishly until Katelyn lowered her head and licked a wet path down Hayley's slim neck, over her collar bone and then between her breasts. She grabbed a hard nipple in her mouth, sucking it and biting it through the sheer fabric and then doing the same to the other.

With Hayley still pressed against the wall, Katelyn dropped to her knees and licked Hayley's stomach through the sheer, white teddy until she got to her pubic mound. Katelyn licked it all over, wetting the material and then began to suck on the little pink clit which was swollen and ready for Katelyn's mouth.

"Ohhhh," Hayley moaned, grasping Katelyn's dark curly hair in her hands. Katelyn sucked on the pink clit with relish until the fabric was saturated with her saliva and Hayley's juices.

Then she got up and pulled Hayley into the master bedroom, closing the door behind them. Katelyn took off her clothes rapidly, finally tossing her bra and panties across the room. She pushed Hayley to the floor and picked up one foot in the sexy, high-heeled pump and licked the foot all around the shoe before working her way up the ankle and then licking Hayley's well-defined calf. Katelyn then traced her tongue up the little blonde's leg, tickling Hayley behind the knee and enjoying the feel of the stocking against her tongue. She dragged her tongue over to Hayley's kneecap and listened to the sexy girl moan as she began to lick up her thigh. She flicked her tongue rapidly to the inner thigh and sucked on the bare flesh above the stocking and traced her fingernail under the leg opening of the teddy.

"Oh, God, Katelyn, that feels so good," Hayley cried. "Suck me through the material again. I need to cum."

Katelyn obliged her lover by burrowing her face in the soaking fabric and licking and sucking the dripping pussy, forcing the sheer fabric into the wet groove as she worked on her lover. She then stuck two fingers deeply into the dripping hole and sucked the swollen clit and it's covering of white material into her mouth while she slid her fingers in and out, trailing them down to Hayley's little anus and working them in and then back up to the other hole.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Hayley screamed and her whole body went into forceful convulsions as she climaxed beneath the sexy, naked brunette.

Katelyn continued to work on Hayley in exactly the same way until she climaxed powerfully twice more. When she had sufficiently recovered, she rose to her knees and grabbed Katelyn, pressing against her and kissing her wildly while she cupped and kneaded her lover's pointy breasts. Katelyn's plum-colored nipples were so hard they ached, and she let out a sigh of relief when Hayley bent her head and sucked one and then closed her mouth over the other while pinching the first one. Hayley stroked her fingers down Katelyn's stomach and tickled her belly button before caressing her pubic mound and then spreading her outer lips. Hayley thrilled at the feeling of Katelyn's juices dripping over her fingers. She pulled back for a moment and placed the dampened fingers to her nose and took a whiff before sexily sucking the juice into her mouth.

Katelyn's heart was beating fast, and as always with Hayley, she was lost to anything else but the private world they shared. The fact that her husband was returning home the next day was far from her conscious thoughts. Hayley began to stroke the wet pussy again, and Katelyn trembled against the probing fingers.

Hayley swirled her tongue in Katelyn's ear and whispered, "I want to eat you and suck out all your juice. Get up on the bed."

Katelyn climbed hurriedly onto the bed while the sexy blonde in high heels followed. They kissed deeply, their tongues swirling together. Hayley got up on her knees and kissed and stroked her way down Katelyn, sucking the hard mauve nipples again and listening to Katelyn moan. She licked and stroked her way down Katelyn's flat abdomen, teasing the flesh with her nails and caressing it with her wet tongue.

Hayley closed her hands around Katelyn's sexy thighs and spread them open. She knelt between Katelyn's legs and blew warm air on the dripping pussy. Katelyn moaned and raised her pubic mound toward Hayley's pretty mouth.

"Okay, Sweetheart," Hayley said huskily. "I'll give you what you crave." And she lowered her mouth onto the wet slit and began to lick and suck it ravenously, dragging her tongue from the clit downward and then back up again. She stuck her tongue in deep and pulled out Katelyn's sweet juice, drinking it down and then licking her moist lips.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Katelyn," Hayley said as she bent her head for another round of licking and sucking, swallowing her lover's liquid gift joyfully as she continued to stroke the slick flesh with her hungry tongue.

She stuck two fingers into Katelyn's wet hole just as she knew Katelyn loved her to do, and Katelyn reached down and grasped her head. Hayley knew she was bringing Katelyn to the brink of an amazing climax, and their excitement was mutual as the pretty brunette drew closer. Hayley could feel her lover's legs begin to tense, and then the beautiful brunette cried out turning her head from side to side on the pillow as her lustrous dark hair tumbled around her face.

Oh God, Katelyn thought. Every time Hayley's mouth was on her pussy it felt better than the time before. She could feel the very beginning of the tingling coils of pleasure which were about to shoot through her body, starting deep in her pussy.

"Oh, Hayley, Ohhhh you're making me cum!" she cried out as the spasms tore through her.

Just as Katelyn was in the middle of her climax, riding the incredible waves of pleasure, her bedroom door opened.

"What the heck...." said her husband's voice.

Katelyn's climax was still cascading through her body with intensity, and as if she was floating above the woman writhing on the bed, she vaguely noticed the silhouette of her husband in the doorway. She saw his lips moving as she continued to cry out her pleasure, but she didn't hear what he said or even comprehend what was taking place. When the pretty woman finally quieted and stopped moving under Hayley's sucking mouth, conscious thought returned. The horrible realization hit her that her husband had just watched her have a powerful orgasm from the tongue of their children's nanny.

stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers