Engagement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car started going again and Phil turned me to face him, hungrily looking at my thrust out breasts he yanked on the chain, I could see the bulge in his trousers twitch as I squealed again. He grabbed my chin with his strong left hand, pushed my head up and started to slap the sides of my breasts. I started groaning as I was unable to move between the handcuffs pulling my shoulders back and the iron hard grip on my head, so every slap fell full on my sensitive tits.

After what seemed like forever he stopped, pushing me away so my shoulders bumped the window. Tears were streaming down my face and seeing this he grinned, 'hey Jim, I made her cry!' she said loudly to his friend in the front.

Jim turned around to look at me, casting his gaze over my red and sore breasts. He turned back to the front and said, 'not enough mate, Danny's gonna think we've gone soft at this rate, we're nearly there mate.'

Phil grinned, 'I'm just getting warmed up me old china, come here bitch.'

He grabbed my knee and pulled me towards him, pushing my bum to the edge of the seat in the centre. He looked me in the eye, 'spread your legs Bitch and if you close them before I tell you the next thing you feel on your pussy will be a bamboo cane!'

Realising what he was going to do I started to cry again, 'please I begged, please don't do this. I'll be good I promise!'

'You will be good Bitch, spread you fucking legs!'

Hesitantly I spread my knees apart, hooking my tall heels either side of the front seats. I suddenly realised that my tight, pink little pussy was fully exposed to the whole world.

SMACK

I've never felt anything like it; Phil brought his open hand down on my delicate little pussy, my clit spasming after each blow.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK..

I lost count after the first few as Phil's hand kept slapping at my pussy, though when he was done and he let me close my legs on my aching lips and clit all I could whisper was 'thank you Master, thank you for beating my pussy,' over and over again as tears flooded down my cheeks.

Phil looked hungry and I realised that these two were proper sadists and as the car pulled onto my driveway I knew I wasn't going to enjoy the rest of the evening very much.

Jim drove the car up out short driveway and parked in front of the garage, he got out and looked through the keys until he found the door key and wandered over to the front door. As let himself into my house Phil pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled.

'Hey mate, we're back at yours -- nice place fella,' he said approvingly as he squinted through the car windows. 'Yea, she's here a little restrained though I'll hold the phone for her. 'Saying that he grabbed my hair with one hand and held the phone up to me with the other.

'D..Daniel?' I whispered.

'Hi honey,' came my fiancée's cheery voice, 'so what have you been up to then babe? Getting along nice with your new friends?'

I saw the menacing look in Phil's eye and carefully answered, 'they have been very cruel to me Daniel, they made me cry.'

'Oh honey,' he answered, 'what have they done to you?'

I took a deep breath, 'they made me naked in public Daniel, in front of strangers and Jim forced me to suck his cock and they have beaten my tits and my little pussy...'

'Oh babe, listen put Phil back on for a sec.'

Phil, who could hear what Daniel was saying pulled the phone back to his ear for a few seconds, grunted and said 'my pleasure Danny, been wanting to do that since last night.'

He put the phone back to my head and Daniel's said, 'honey, I have just asked Phil very nicely to make sure that as you liked it so much, they whip your tits and cunt properly this time. It's up to them weather they do it before or after they fuck you.'

I felt my insides shrivelling as he continued.

'Also, if there isn't cum on that pretty whore face when I get back there will be hell to pay.'

Phil ended the call, grinned at me and got out of the car. Coming round to my side he grabbed my hair again and pulled me out of the seat. Standing me in front of him and in full view of anyone wandering past the end of our drive he reached behind me and unlocked one of the handcuffs. He then slid my coat all the way off before re-locking my hands behind my back. He stepped back and looked me up and down as I stood there wearing only ridiculously high heels, handcuffs and a pair of clamps on my nipples. He smiled as he saw my fearful expression and said, 'I'm going to love fucking you Bitch, Danny always got the hot ones -- nice of him to share this one.'

Then, dragging me by my nipple chain, he pulled me into the house.

Once inside, Phil pulled me into the living room and stood me by the sofa. 'Hey Jim, you'll wanna watch this,' he shouted and as Jim came in from the kitchen holding a couple of beers he must have found in the fridge, Phil savagely yanked off the clamps that had been torturing my long nipples.

I screamed and almost fainted as the blood rushed back into my poor abused nubs and they both laughed cruelly as Phil proceeded to grip and twist them between his fingers and I squealed in pain. He then shoved me hard so I fell onto the sofa, the handcuffs making me lie in a very awkward position and my much abused breasts were thrust into the air.

Phil growled as he watched me struggle and started undoing his trousers, 'Jim, 'he said, 'I've gotta fuck this little whore for a bit. You wanna get the stuff?'

'No worries mate,' replied Jim, 'be back in a mo.'

Phil dropped his trousers and pants and as he pulled his t-shirt over his head he revealed a thick, muscular and hairy body, his fat cock sticking out menacingly as he walked towards me. Grabbing my ankles, he slid me towards him so my bum was on the arm of the sofa, my bound arms painfully wedged underneath me. Then without any further prompting he rammed his cock into my aching pussy.

I cried out as he penetrated me, cumming on the spot. I felt dirty and helpless as he pounded away at me, calling me Bitch and Slut as he fucked away. His fat cock stretched me tight and I felt myself cumming again.

Suddenly he stopped and I cried out -- I had been so close -- and he laughed. He caught my desperate gaze and said 'Danny was right, you love this really. You love being used don't you?'

'Yes I begged, please use me Master, please use your Bitch.'

I heard Jim laugh as he came back into the room holding their bags and I felt so degraded. My gorgeous fiancée had given me to these strangers and I would do anything they wanted.

Phil slowly started to grind into me again and I moaned as I felt him stretch me, he increased the speed but as I felt myself start to cum Jim reached over and twisted my nipples hard. The combination of cumming and the agony in my poor nipples was too much and I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a couple of seconds. I opened my eyes to find Phil had pulled out of me and was standing over my head wanking himself.

'Open your mouth and stick out your tongue Bitch,' he commanded.

I closed my eyes and did as he said and within seconds I felt and tasted his hot, salty cum rain down on me. Most of it went into my mouth and when I was sure he had finished I swallowed the lot and licked my lips.

Phil grabbed my hair and dried his softening, juice smeared cock on it. 'Cum bucket,' he stated before moving away and leaving me there feeling like dirt, cum drying on my face and an aching, well fucked pussy.

Jim came over and grabbed my shoulders, picking me up like I weighed nothing. It came flooding back to me then as my orgasm faded that these men were a hell of a lot stronger than me and I probably couldn't stop them, even if I wasn't cuffed, doing whatever they wanted to do to me. He stood me up and told me to go and stand over by the big window with my legs apart.

Phil had put his trousers and shoes back on and he sat heavily down on the sofa and Jim sat in Daniels favourite chair. He had a good look at my body before turning to Phil.

'So, how's she like to fuck then?'

'Tight mate, I enjoyed that.' Phil replied.

Jim looked at me again, 'she looked like she had way too much fun though, shall we hurt her for a bit again?'

'Sounds good to me mate,' Phil replied, 'though we do need to get to a shop, I'm out of fags.'

Jim turned to me and said 'where is the nearest shop to here Bitch?'

'End of the road Master,' I replied. 'It's about 5 mins away.'

He stood up and walked over to me, taking a key out of his pocket he undid my cuffs.

'Well go and fetch your coat Bitch and get your master some cigarettes then.'

'Yes Master,' I replied. But then I remembered that my coat was still on the gravel outside on the driveway. 'Master, my coat is outside,' I said.

'Bit careless of you wasn't it.' He chuckled. 'Here's a fiver, you'd better be no longer than 10 mins or there'll be trouble.

Seeing I had no other choice I walked to the door rubbing my wrists now they were free of the cuffs. I opened the door and walked out naked into the sunshine, I almost didn't care anymore. My nipples were on fire and my pussy was aching from the beating, the hard fuck and the two mind-blowing orgasms. All I could think of was what the hell these two bastards were going to put me through next and where was Daniel? He should be here shouldn't he? Why the fuck was he leaving me at the mercy of these two freaks?

I picked up my coat and put it on, buttoning it up to cover myself. I moaned aloud as my sore nipples rubbed the inner lining and realised it would be hell walking in these heels with my nipples as they are.

I walked out into the street and turned left, my mind awhirl with what had happened to me already today when I was brought back to earth by a car horn as a group of kids passed gawping and shouting obscene suggestions at me. I remembered once again that I was pretty much helpless and exposed with only this thin coat between me and the world, my long legs fully on display with my aching pussy cool in the breeze.

It wasn't until I got into the shop and the old woman behind the counter looked at me with distaste that I remembered that my face and hair still had drying cum and pussy juice smeared on it. I wanted the ground to swallow me as I realised what I must look like.

Paying up I hurried back to the house trying my best to ignore the beeping car horns and the stares of other pedestrians, it was difficult to go quickly as long strides made the coat hem ride up and I certainly didn't want to fall over in these heels. I didn't know how long I had been but I was pretty frightened that I would have been longer than the 10 minutes Jim had allowed.

Coming up my driveway I saw with a sense of relief that my car was in the driveway, Daniel was home! Though I didn't know what to think about that. The first thing he would see would be me dressed as a complete whore with another man's cum on my face. Taking a deep breath I knocked on my own door and waited for an answer. I could hear laughter from inside but no-one came and I was starting to wonder if they were just going to leave me outside dressed like this when my phone rang in my coat pocket. I reached in and saw it was Daniel.

'Hello?'

'Hey babe,' he said. 'Take off your coat and come round the back.' The phone clicked off.

Looking around I couldn't see anyone on the street, so I unbuttoned my coat and when naked, I walked around the side of the house. Thank god there are lots of trees around our house I thought as I came into my back garden.

As I came around the corner I could see the three men in our conservatory, they all had a beer in their hands and were talking amongst themselves. As I came up to the back door, Daniel stood up and opened it. He looked me up and down - he looked at my face and hair, my abused breasts and my reddened pussy. I had been hopeful to see him, but seeing the way he looked at me I suddenly felt very lonely and afraid.

'The boys fancy a bit of a show sweetheart,' he stated as my guts twisted inside me. 'So go to the middle of the lawn and make yourself cum for us.'

'W..What?' I said.

'Don't make me ask you again Slut,' he said, 'over there, kneel down, spread your legs and make yourself cum, now!'

'Yes master.' I replied, a tear rolling down my cheek.

I dropped my coat and walked onto the grass. Kneeling down as I had been told I faced the house and slowly started to touch myself. The three men came out into the garden and stood watching and commenting on my body as I fingered myself for their pleasure, I slowly started circling my clit and before I knew it my orgasm was building. I couldn't help it, I thought of how the woman in the shop had looked at me, of how it felt when Phil had just grabbed me and roughly fucked me and how helpless I was throughout it. I came with a shudder and knelt there gasping for air with my head bowed.

'Good girl,' Daniel said, 'now get into the bedroom.'

'Yes Master.' I said.

Daniel followed me into the bedroom, leaving the two men downstairs and I was hoping for some comfort from my fiancée. But as soon as we got into the room he roughly pushed me onto the bed and grabbing a pair of handcuffs he snapped them around my wrists. Then he took our second pair and attached one end to the short chain in-between the cuffs and the other to the centre rung on the headboard. After I was secure he sat on the bed next to me and ran his hands over my body, grinning like a schoolboy.

'So, how are you enjoying your day so far Jodie?' he asked as his hands slipped down to my swollen pussy lips. I immediately spread my legs to allow him access but maddeningly he only brushed me and his hand carried on down my thigh.

I looked into his eyes and saw that there was no real concern there; he was enjoying himself too much. I didn't reply, sensing he was being rhetorical and as he looked deep into my eyes he saw the need there and chuckled.

'It seems like you are having a great time sweetheart,' he said as he reached onto the nightstand and picked up our ball-gag. Lifting my head up, he pushed the large rubber ball in my mouth and secured it behind my head before arranging my hair over the strap. This done, he stood up.

'I'm going out again now honey, I'm sure the boys will be up in a bit.' He said as my eyes widened in alarm as I moaned around the gag. 'No no, it's for the best -- they have many things they want to do to you and it will be more fun for me to hear you tell me about them later.' He grinned at me wolfishly, 'I'll be seeing you this evening, we're all going to meet up at the club. I can't wait to see how they dress you for it, I just hope they leave you capable of walking when they are done with you today, though it doesn't matter, I'm going to fuck you later anyway.'

With one last look at my gagged, helpless body he walked out of the room and closed the door.

I don't know how long it was before Phil and Jim came upstairs. After Daniel closed the door I heard the three men talking and laughing, though I couldn't make out any of the words they were saying. I heard the TV come on and the sound of people moving about but then I must have drifted off, after the stress of the past few hours my body took advantage of the quiet to recuperate. Even the uncomfortable chunk of rubber holding my jaw open didn't keep me awake.

I was startled when I heard the door opening, for a moment I was confused but the feel of metal on my slender wrists and the taste of rubber brought it all back to me. I lifted my head to see Jim walking in closely followed by Phil, they both had beers in their hands and Phil was holding a couple of lengths of rope.

'What have we got here then jimmy?' said Phil as he stared at my boobs. 'Looks like something to have a lot of fun with eh?'

'Oh I think so Phil,' replied Jim as he looked me in the eye. 'You know what your loving soon-to-be-husband said to us bitch?'

He chuckled as I shook my head fearfully. 'He said that we can do whatever we like to you this afternoon, anything as long as it's cruel.'

As he said this, Phil handed him one of the lengths of rope and they moved either side of the bed. Reaching down they both started to tie off one end of the ropes to the metal frame.

'So we have been scratching our heads as to what to do with you that will be fun,' Jim continued, 'and we think we've come up with a winner. Spread your legs.'

I closed my eyes and opened my legs for these men and they both grabbed me behind my knee. Soon I felt the rope looped just below each joint and then the trailing end tied to the bed frame, pulling my legs tightly apart and stretching my pussy wide open. I was now totally helpless, I couldn't move any of my limbs as the leg ties had pulled my wrists taught against the cuffs and my legs were drawn apart with my knees splayed and pointed up towards the headboard.

Jim leaned over me and dragged a thick finger up my spread slit, feeling how wet I had become. Slipping his thick digit inside me he then pulled it out and pushed it roughly into my tight, exposed ass. They both laughed as I groaned at the intrusion, I was so helpless and horny it was frightening. Daniel was right, these men could do anything they want to me and I'd beg them for more.

'Feeling degraded yet bitch?' Phil asked. He looked up at Jim who nodded and started taking off his belt, thinking they were going to fuck me I tried to prepare myself for it as after having his cock rammed down my throat earlier I knew how fat Jim's dick was. However he didn't take off his trousers, he just started to wind the belt around his fist leaving a trailing end about a foot and a half long. I started to moan in alarm as I realised what he was about to do but I couldn't move no matter how I struggled.

'Looks like she's rumbled us Phil,' said Jim as he climbed onto the bed and stood with his feet either side of my chest.

Phil moved to the top of the bed and pinched my left nipple viciously as he leant in close to my face. 'We're going to take turns beating your cunt you little whore, you came without permission when I fucked you earlier and so were going to punish you.' Twisting my sensitive nipple again he stepped back.

CRACK, CRACK CRACK CRACK...

I don't know how long it went on for, I was too busy wailing and drooling around my gag. I know they switched places at some point and Phil was even more brutal with the inch and a half wide belt. The heavy leather slammed into my sensitive pussy, across my exposed asshole and over my breasts for what seemed like forever. Soon enough though they were untying my legs and I squealed again as my thighs closed on my sensitive flesh.

Having had their fun they both stripped off and Phil, I think it was, grabbed my hips and spun me around so I was now face down on the bed, my arms crossed uncomfortably in front of me in the cuffs.

I felt the rope as they tied my legs again, this time around my ankles, pulling my legs wide open. I didn't resist as one of them squirted cold lube onto my whipped asshole.

Phil again leaned close to my head and whispered in my ear, 'I enjoyed that, now we are going to fuck that tight little arse of yours bitch and you'd better make it fun for us or you'll be wearing even less clothes later on.'

I turned my head and looked at him through teary eyes and tried to mumble 'yes master' around the gag. Feeling a weight settling behind me on the mattress and hairy thighs rubbing on the backs of my taught legs I knew what was coming but where Daniel would slowly inch himself into me, Jim rammed his fat cock up my tight hole in one swift movement. I cried out as he entered me and screamed again as he pulled almost all the way out before ramming back in again.

He roughly fucked me like this for ages, brutalising my helpless ass every bit as viciously as he had beaten my pussy. He would vary his strokes, fast and slow but always making sure he moved his cock the full length in and out. After a while however, my body began to get used to the invasion and before I knew it I was rising to meet his thrusts, grinding my ass into his crotch as he powered into me. I even started to build to an orgasm in spite of the bruised ache in my clit but before I could get there I felt Jim pulse deep inside me and felt the hot rush of sperm as he pumped into my bowels.