English Willpower v. US Persistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad sister's do," I said as I pounded into my sister's pussy, "bad sister's like you fuck there little ahh brothers."

I was hammering into my sister's pussy like a man possessed. My sister turned and grabbed my hand.

"Ahh stop, stop," There was no way I could stop fucking my sister, "Some one is coming. Pull it out."

It took me four more strokes before I could stop. I pressed my cock as deep into my sister as I could as I turned and looked down the boardwalk. I could see a woman jogging in a pair of tight shorts and jogging bra coming towards us. I had no idea how my sister had seen her.

"Pull out she's coming towards us. She'll see."

I moved my hands to my sister's hips and held her body against mine. I kept my cock as deep as I could in my sister's pussy.

"Stay. If I pull out she'll know. We're just cuddling. A couple watching the ocean together. Stay together."

I could hear the pitter patter of the woman's steps, My sister turned to watch her run by as I stayed focused forward on my sister's body, my cock inside her and the ocean. I moved my cock slightly, pushing into her and then slightly out and then holding again deeply inside her.

My sister grasped my arm, "Don't, please don't you're going make me cum, don't move." The woman was nearly by us as my sister continued to watch her run. I moved my cock the tiniest bit towards her entrance and then pushed back into my sister.

"Oh no, she's looking at us. Ahhhhhh." I could feel my sister's pussy grab my cock as she orgasmed. My sister is cumming on my cock. Too much. To feel that, her body shivering, to see her expression as she came, her mouth hanging open, panting. "Ahh little brother."

My hands pushing my sister's hips into me as I pushed my cock into my sister as deeply as I could as I spit my seed into her pussy.

My sister turned her head smiling at me, "I can feel that. You like...that. My pussy.. I never came when fucking in this position before little brother. I have to be on top. You're first guy to make me cum when fucking me from behind. That big cock of yours hit the spot."

My sister kissed me on lips gently as I held us together enjoying the feeling of being wrapped fully in each other's bodies. My sister grinned broadly, "You know little brother you were supposed to pull out."

"There wasn't a chance of that happening. I wasn't pulling out. You feel way too good. Sis, you know we could have been having sex all week if you gave in earlier."

"More like years, little brother. You like my pussy."

"I like your pussy because I love my sister."

I leaned forward and kissed my sister as I slipped out of her body. I quickly pulled up my pants and reached down taking my sister's panties and placing them in my pocket. My sister shaking her head as she pulled down her skirt.

"I can't believe I just did that. I'm such a whore. My brother's cock was inside fucking me as some hot chick ran by watching me and then him cum," my sister revealed.

"Did she see us," I asked.

"She could see your naked ass pumping into me and your hands on my tits, idiot little brother. She slowed down and ran in place as I came and then you cum. She was there for like a minute watching us. I was staring into her eyes as I came. She gave me this little smile and then ran off. We need to get out of her."

My sister and I raced to the car and took off. We were both still panting on the ride home from the excitement. My sister reached over and placed her hand on my thigh assuring me things were okay between us. I reached down and stroked the back of hand.

As I pulled into the driveway, my sister hopped out of the car and raced into the house opening the door with the key I had given her. I followed behind her. I shut the door and followed a trail of clothes into the kitchen. My sister was naked sitting on top of the table with her legs spread.

"By the way I'm not leaving tomorrow and you're not going to work. We're going to be busy fucking all day. Get that condom on. I'm not on the pill," my horny sister ordered.

We spent the rest of her vacation fucking in every room of the house as well as the patio, pool and lawn while gazing up at the stars We christened the bathroom, tub, etc. and screwed in every position we could think of. I loved eating my sister's taste pussy.

We made love on the pool table as my sister's cab waited to take her to the airport. "You still can't get enough of your sister's pussy. Can you?"

"I never will. When can I come to visit," I asked.

"I think we both need to think about things for a while. Let's give it a few months," my sister commented.

8 months later I arrived in Berlin and took a cab to my sister's apartment. I knocked on the door and waited for my sister to answer the door. I could see the little peep hole open as my sister looked out to see who was there.

My sister called out as she unlocked the door, "Are you alone, little brother."

I laughed, "No one is here but me." In my sister's email she promised to answer the door naked if I came to visit her. She said she'd make the 7 hour trip worth it.

My sister threw the door open. I stood stunned. My sister looked gorgeous. Her naked flesh everywhere. Tits, shaved pussy and nice big belly.

My sister was 8 months pregnant.

"There must be something about that spot on the boardwalk, little brother or should I say Daddy. Or Uncle?" My sister beamed at me. "Don't worry, my doctor says sex is fine and I'm horny as hell."

I leaned forward and kissed my sister on lips as I ran my hand over her belly.

"Pregnancy is making me more horny than usual. I've been dying to see you and tell you for months. But you couldn't get away and I wanted to tell you in person."

I ran my hand down from my sister's belly to her pussy. Wet as usual.

My sister looked gorgeous. She had gained about 25 pounds in her belly. My sister's breast seemed to have grown into C cups. Her face glowed with happiness. My sister was one of those few lucky women who looked even more attractive pregnant if that was possible. Her body seemed the same, even her cute, tight ass except for her extended belly.

"I guess you wished you wore that condom or pulled out."

I recovered from my shock as I slid two of my fingers into my sister's pussy. "No. Not all. I've never made love to a pregnant woman before," I kissed my sister.

"Pregnant sister," my sister corrected me. "Ah, ah, you still like you're sister's pussy don't you. Ah, that's what got me like this, bad little brother, dad, uncle.