Enslaved Heart Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought you here, my love, for your own good," she purred.

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Because you'll learn to love me when I'm done with you. You'll learn that you can't live without me."

A deep sigh escaped my lips. Talking to her was pointless, it was like asking questions of a magic 8-ball and waiting for a useful and specific response. Truth was, I would have loved to grab Victoria and shake her until she answered my questions, but she seemed to be a hell of a lot stronger than I was.

"Why me?"

She wandered back to face me, pressed herself very close, so close her lips were almost touching mine. It was an eerie feeling knowing what she was, but at the same time, I felt a warm stir deep in the pit of my stomach.

"You asked for me," she whispered, her warm breath sweeping against my lips.

"I asked for you? I didn't ask for shit, especially not some demon slut who thinks she's a character out of an Anne Rice novel. So if you don't mind--" I hopped off the table onto my unsteady feet "--I'll be leaving now. Thanks, it's been wacky, I'll call you."

Back on my feet, I started toward the door--if there had been a door. As it was, I still couldn't see anything in the way of an exit or an entrance to the room, not a door, a window, an air vent, nothing. Before I could get any further to investigate, however, she had me off my feet again. I felt her hands clamped around my neck, and there was a bone-shattering jolt as I hit the marble table flat on my back.

Her hands were still gripped around my neck, but this time I reached up and grabbed her by the wrists. She seemed surprised, and I could finally feel some of my strength coming back. I clamped down harder, and she cried out a little.

"Bind," she said quietly, and before I could make another move, four black steel chains sprung up from beneath the table as if guided by an invisible hand. Each chain wrapped itself firmly around my wrists and ankles, and I was yanked back flat across the table. Victoria pulled away from me, massaging each of her bruised wrists as I tested my restraints. They were solid, and I wasn't going anywhere.

"Your strength is growing," she said. "I'm impressed. You'll have to learn how to control that."

"Let me go and I'll show you how strong I am."

"No, my dear," she said, the sultry tone back in her voice, "I don't think that's going to happen. You might do something stupid. You might try to hurt me."

"I'd love to try to hurt you."

She groaned in ecstasy, her blood red lips spreading in an amorous grin. "Mmm, I bet you would, and that would be...delicious. But you have a lot to learn first."

"A lot to learn about what?"

Victoria sauntered back over to me and dropped her hand onto my chest. She clenched a wad of my shirt in her hand, and in a split second, she yanked the entire thing off leaving me bare-chested and cold.

"You have a lot to learn about everything," she said, running her fingers over my nipple. She took it between her thumb and forefinger and pinched gently. "You have a lot to learn about gratitude. Humility. Pain. Most of all, respect." Her fingers pinched hard enough that an involuntary cry escaped my lips.

I couldn't help myself. It was the same question I'd been trying to ask, and I hoped the more I asked it, the closer I'd got to a real answer. "Who the hell ARE you?"

She smiled again, that slightly amused, sexy smile that sent a shiver up my spine.

"I am your Queen."

That answered it. My Queen. It answered all of my questions, every single one I'd had since the night had started, since she first took me outside the club, since she drained my blood and fed me from her own veins. Since she turned me into some kind of soulless creature of the night.

She was a vampire. She was my Queen. And she was nuts.

"You're a real dingbat, has anyone ever told you?" The words were out of my mouth before my brain could provide its ever-useful filtering process. She didn't like it, she didn't like it one bit, and I knew she had slapped the living shit out of me before I ever saw her palm lash out against my cheek. The sting that spread through my cheek was incredible, followed by a throbbing burn that I thought would probably last forever.

Without warning, Victoria was on top of me, her legs straddling my waist, her knees squeezing against me. The position was stimulating to say the least, especially as I felt her heated sex pressing against my pelvis. The thought suddenly crossed my mind that whatever had been going on between the two of us for the past ten minutes seemed to be turning her on, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there was a slight stirring in my own loins. I could feel myself growing engorged between her legs.

I knew, no matter how hard I tried to control it, Victoria could feel me throbbing against her, and it made her smile. "I knew deep down you liked it," she said quietly, "I knew you liked the pain. It's making you hard, isn't it?"

"That's not exactly--"

She interrupted me with an unbelievably strong hand wrapped tightly around my throat, practically cutting off my windpipe entirely.

"Just shut up, you filthy dog," she growled. She reached back with her free hand, pull her robes up around her waist revealing a black silk thong that under any other circumstances would have made my heart stop. As it was, my heart had already stopped several hours ago for entirely different reasons.

Victoria's hips began rolling against me, grinding her silk covered sex against me, making me throb uncontrollably in my pants. As she stroked herself harder against me, her hand clamped tighter around my throat, cutting off my air until I thought my eyes would burst from their sockets. Still, the sensation of her hot slit rubbing on me sent surges of pleasure through my body, even as she choked the air out of it.

"Get...fuck...off..." I choked out.

"Shut your mouth," she said breathlessly.

Her eyes squeezed shut and she released a groan of pure pleasure. She had positioned herself perfectly so that her clit was pressing against the tip of my hard cock, and before long, just before she had completely choked me to my second death, the waves of an orgasm rolled through her, and she mercifully eased the pressure on my throat. She opened her eyes, which now glowed a stunning shade of light blue, and looked down at me, licking her lips in satisfaction. Victoria was hot, there was no doubt about it, and except for the dark magic, the violence, and the whole demon thing, I would have liked to bang her like it was going out of style.

"Was it good for you?" she whispered sensually into my ear. She climbed off me, carefully adjusted her robe back down around her thighs, then leaned against the table to look into my eyes. "I can hear your thoughts, my love, and I know you're full of resistance. You think I'm evil--" she paused, reached her hand to my slowly pulsing cock which now stood at full attention beneath my slacks "--but that doesn't stop you from wanting me.

"You're just like the rest of your kind. You have a self-righteous idea of God, your very own deity who watches you at every moment, who decides between good and evil, who has some hand in controlling what happens to you, who has some hand in controlling the actions of others against you. And in your world, you may be right. But you're in my world now. There is no God in my world, no good and evil. Only lust. Hunger. Pain. Pleasure. So much pleasure..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked away into the shadows. I didn't see anything there, but before long, she looked back at me, her eyes, for some reason, full of tears.

"So much pleasure, my love," she said in a breathy whisper. "So much pain. And eventually...you'll come to love it as I have. You'll come to love me. I am your pain. I am your Queen."

I wanted to say something smart, something that would no doubt get me slapped again, but I couldn't utter a word. I was transfixed by her eyes, by her voice, and by the underlying sadness that seemed to pervade her.

"My Queen..." I muttered, and she looked at me for the first time with something that seemed like genuine affection. It disappeared quickly, however, as she stood straight and regained a look of cool indifference on her face.

"I have the feeling you're going to be a slow learner," she said coldly, a sneer on her lips. "You seem unequivocally stupid and boldly disobedient, and we'll have to change that."

I could feel myself glaring at her, though I wanted to control it with every fiber of my being. "You seem like a vicious cunt, maybe you can change that." Stupid, stupid, stupid. The punishment I had prepared myself for never came, however, just that cold smile that made me shudder. She leaned over the table once again and I could feel her breath close to my ear.

"You'll pay for every comment like that you make. As a matter of fact, you'll pay for every time you open your mouth with me telling you to open it."

With that cryptic warning, she pulled away from me again. "But for now, you have to feed. You have to keep up your energy." She waved her hand absently, and the chains securing me to the table loosened and dropped away, except for one, which snaked around my wrists and bound them together.

"I'll be back, my love," Victoria said, "don't go anywhere."

Like I had a choice. She disappeared into the shadows once again as I wondered how the hell she kept doing that. I slid my legs off the table and hopped down to the floor. The chain was long enough for me to get a few yards from the table, but no further than that, and it seemed to be attached to something beneath the table in the shadows, though I couldn't tell what. It was dark under there, and each time I jerked the chain, something jerked back, and I made the conscious decision to try not to piss it off.

After a few moments alone, shirtless, and cold, I could hear the soft, distant sound of a woman crying. It seemed to get closer and closer, until I noticed two figures appearing out of the darkness. I recognized Victoria, and she had a second girl with her, young, maybe twenty years old. Victoria had her hand wrapped tightly around one of the girl's arms, her other hand grasping her by the hair.

It was the girl who was crying, either out of pain or fear, or both. She had been stripped to her panties, and except for the terror etched on her face, she was exceptionally beautiful. Or maybe it was because of the terror etched on her face that she was beautiful. I found myself getting turned on by her fear.

My head began to spin and I felt as if I were going to faint. My mouth began to water as my eyes traveled over the girl's smooth, trim body. Her blonde hair cascaded in tangles over her shoulders, and beneath it, I spotted the sweet, supple flesh of her neck.

Victoria smiled at me, then pushed the girl towards me and let her go. The young girl stood shivering and sobbing softly between Victoria and me.

"She's a gift for you, love," Victoria said, "her name is Kristen, she's an assistant x-ray technician at a local hospital. Isn't she sweet?"

Information, all utterly useless.

I didn't care what happened anymore, it was as if a red gel had been pulled over my eyes, and I was suddenly very frightened of what I had become. I stood and watched young Kristen cross her arms and try to cover herself from my gaze. She was so young and innocent and sweet, and I wanted to feel sorry for her, but I couldn't. Victoria's words ran through my head.

Lust. Hunger.

Pleasure.

Pain.

Kristen looked up at me with blue eyes full of tears.

"Please," she whimpered.

Her plea triggered something inside me. I was off in a flash, to grab her, draw her close, suck the life out of her, and she screamed, but before I could reach her, I was nearly jerked off my feet by the chain that held me back, just inches away from my prize.

I'd never known what a ravenous wolf felt like until that moment, when I found myself jerking violently against my chains, willing to do anything and everything to set myself free. Kristen was whimpering loudly, her breath frantic, and I could hear her heart thundering in her beautiful chest.

After a moment, Victoria's cold laughter brought me back to reality, and I looked over at her.

"You're out of control, my love," she said in amusement, then looked at Kristen, "and you, my dear." She approached Kristen from behind, poor young Kristen who looked as if she were about to crumple to the floor in fear. Victoria carefully wrapped one arm around the girl's waist and one over her shoulder, allowing her fingers to gently stroke the soft curve of her breast just above her heart.

"You have to be gentle with her," Victoria instructed me, "she's so alone and frightened." She softly nuzzled the waves of Kristen's blonde hair, taking in her scent, her fingers continuing to stroke small circles around the hard, brown nipple on Kristen's perfect breast. Victoria's other hand made its way to the waistband of Kristen's panties. She slipped her fingers inside and carefully began to stroke the soft contour of her body.

I could actually see Kristen beginning to relax, as if hypnotized by Victoria's touch. Victoria closed her eyes, gently running her tongue from the young woman's collarbone, up her neck to the lobe of her ear.

As she looked at me, I was completely taken. I wanted the girl more than anything in the world at that moment. Victoria's hand continued to stroke Kristen's wet lips, and the delicate scent of the girl's sex made me even more ravenous.

"She smells delicious, doesn't she?"

I could only nod my head dumbly. Victoria continued to fix me with her piercing stare.

"You'll take her gently," she said, "slowly. Taste her, enjoy her. When you feel her heart stop, you'll know it's over. Now come."

I approached the two women, the chains now allowing me to move further. Kristen's head was rolled back in ecstasy as Victoria continued to stroke her body relentlessly. Her legs spread wider to accept Victoria's fingers in her. I bowed my head to her breast, took in the scent of her skin, the feel of her heat on my lips as I slowly sucked her nipple tenderly into my mouth.

She tasted wonderful, and her soft groans grew more intense as Victoria stroked her more intensely and my tongue flirted with her nipple. I slowly planted kisses along her skin from her chest to her neck, allowing my tongue brush against her throat.

"Slowly," Victoria said, her sultry voice echoing in my head, "slowly. Be gentle with her."

I could feel a light pressure in my mouth, almost a tickle in my gums, then my tongue pushed against a sharp point. Apparently I had lost my baby teeth.

I pressed my mouth over the soft flesh of Kristen's neck, feeling her pulse beat beneath her skin. I pushed those two razor fangs into her, and they incised her skin effortlessly. The bitter fluid washed through my mouth quickly, and I began to drain her. Her body tensed, though I didn't know if it was from my bite or Victoria's continued assault on the young girl's sensitive clit.

My head spun, and once again I thought I would pass out. It was the most satisfying sensation I'd ever felt in my life, but at the same time, I hated myself for taking away that girl's life.

"You'll grow used to it," Victoria said quietly, picking the thoughts from my mind.

Kristen's heartbeat thundered through my ears, quickly at first, then slower...slower...slower. Just before it stopped, a primal groan escaped the girl's lips, and her entire body shuddered with what would be the last orgasm she would ever feel.

Le petit mort.

The little death.

And then she was gone, and I knew I could never turn back.

12