Enslaved in Europe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,900 Followers

Of course each order was accompanied by a swat from the riding crop.

"No slave has truly and properly trained unless she knows how to crawl properly," the girl with the crop declared.

She had me crawl for at least thirty minutes. And every time I got within two feet of a tourist or a park employee, she ordered me to crawl over to them and kiss their feet.

Finally I was ordered to stand up and the naked girl tied my wrists behind my back with some rope. Then she tied another piece of rope painfully tight around my waist. Then the rope around my wrists was securely attached to my waist rope.

Once my wrists were securely bound to my waist, the naked girl kissed me on the mouth.

And not some soft, gentle kiss either. This was the kind of kiss where she grabbed my head and gripped it firmly in her strong hands while she kissed me passionately and her tongue thrust itself into my mouth. Her tongue energetically fondled my tongue as we both kissed and soon I was gasping for air.

"You're a good kisser, Slave," the naked girl said, when she finally got her breath back. "Now let's see if that pretty little mouth of yours is good at other things!"

Within seconds I was forced down on my knees and the naked girl's clean-shaven cunt was thrust before my face. I had a few seconds to admire her moist, swollen pubic lips, which were so engorged with blood as to practically be red. Then the naked girl gripped my head in her strong hands again and ordered me to lick, nibble and suck her to orgasm.

Now, I take great pride in my skill at cunnilingus, and Gretchen (and a few other women) will attest to my skill in this department, although I had never before been called upon to use my pussy licking and clit sucking skills with my hands bound helplessly behind my back.

Still, even without the use of my hands, I did an excellent job. My tongue did its work, licking her labia in the right way until her clitoris to my sight, then I trapped her clit between my teeth and sucked on it, making the slave girl moan louder and louder until she finally had a screaming orgasm.

Her orgasm was so loud and so forceful that I was sure she was totally spent. However less than two minutes later she wanted me to eat her pussy again.

Wow.

Exactly how long had they been denying this poor girl sexual release?

I'm guessing it had been a long time. Her second orgasm took a little longer to achieve, however it seemed just as loud and just as forceful as the first one. By the time I was finished the naked girl was panting like she'd just run a five mile race and my face was covered with her juices.

When I dared look away from her pussy and gaze up at her face, her eyes were closed and she had a slack-jawed contented smile on her face. She was still huffing and puffing like a woman that had just finished an extremely grueling physical chore, but she looked happy and content.

Then she ordered me to eat her pussy yet again.

The third time she came was actually louder and more passionate than the first two orgasms, and apparently she had finally had enough. Her knees buckled and she fell to the green grass and used my naked body to cushion her fall. It's a little scary having somebody fall on you when your hands are bound behind your back, but in the end her landing on me was a lot less painful than the spankings and the whippings I'd received.

She lay there for a while, breathing hard and with a big smile on her face. She leaned in close and stole a kiss when nobody was looking and whispered, "Oh God. I really needed that."

I wanted to ask her how long she'd been denied permission to come. If I whispered the question soft enough, I could probably keep Gretchen or any of the other free people from noticing I was speaking without permission, but then two clothed women grabbed the naked slave girl and dragged her away from me.

I watched her naked ass as they dragged her away. She had a really cute ass.

* * * * *

You'd think that Gretchen would let me rest after that, but she had other plans.

I was informed that Gretchen had an appointment to go talk to Sessian representatives of the department of tourism. However rather than take me along, Gretchen was leaving me at the punishment park.

That thought was scary enough, however I was even more frightened when I learned that she was temporarily transferring ownership of me to the punishment park.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I was tempted to ask. But I'm a fast learner and I knew better than to speak without permission. Especially here, in a punishment park! This is the one place I could be certain that a slave who violated the rules would be severely punished if he or she was caught.

I probably had a shocked look on my face, however rather than explain she simply gave my leash to a female who was wearing a white punishment park uniform.

The park employee smiled and told me to relax and breathe in and out. I hadn't even realized I'd been holding my breath, but upon her orders, I started to breath as normally as I could.

With experienced and efficient hands, the girl removed the metal slave tag that declared I belonged to Gretchen and attached a new tag to my slave collar. I never got a chance to read that tag, but I was told that it declared that Diane Schlank was a slave and the property of the punishment park.

Gretchen got a receipt that she was told to present when she was ready to take me back into her custody.

Then Gretchen walked away and left me in the custody of this tall, uniformed employee with the smug smile on her face.

The punishment park employee introduced herself as Olga, and then she put me to work.

Her job was to punish slaves that were brought to the park, so I was made to assist her in punishing the slaves. I helped secure the leather straps that held the ankles or wrists of unfortunate slaves. I greased up the anuses of slaves who were to be anally violated. I removed butt plugs from the anuses of slaves and cleaned them off. I unbuckled leather restraints when slaves were down being punished. I fetched rope when it was needed. I put rope back in the supply shed when it wasn't needed any longer. And of course I fetched whips, straps, paddles and other instruments of pain when necessary.

Being surrounded by some of the most gorgeous (and totally naked) women I've ever seen was a huge distraction to my labors and I several times Olga caught me staring. Those times she would strike my naked buttocks with a leather strap or her hand. She expected me to work, not stare at the naked slaves.

My ass was already sore, so even getting slapped by her hand hurt. And the leather strap was just horribly painful. However no matter how much pain my bottom was in, I just couldn't seem to train my eyes to keep from looking at all the naked girls scattered across the park.

And at one point I was ordered to restrain a female slave who had been caught masturbating without permission. Her pussy was to be whipped, so I spread her legs far apart and bound her ankles and wrists with leather straps.

Her clean-shaven pussy lips were all puffy and wet and exposed. And her legs were so long and lean and sexy. Her belly was so flat and smooth. How could I NOT have stared at her naked body?

"Bad slave!" Olga yelled out and punished my ass with the leather strap again.

*****

Gretchen returned hours later. Either by design or by coincidence, she returned just as Olga's shift was ending.

Olga signed the papers that turned ownership of me back to Gretchen however Gretchen was in no hurry to go back to the hotel.

So Olga and Gretchen had me follow them to an employee's break room while the two of them chatted it up like old friends.

Olga told Gretchen that I was "darling" and that my naked body was "adorable". However she also told Gretchen that it was very important for a novice slave like myself to be kept busy.

Olga told Gretchen that I was a hard working employee (she thankfully left out the part about me ogling the other female slaves) and suggested that I come back and work as an unpaid employee of the park again tomorrow.

"You have to occupy her time somehow," Olga explained. "It's not good for slaves to have too much free time. Allowing them to have free time means they have time to think. And slaves that are allowed time to think inevitably end up with thoughts of escape . . . or how they can get away with something . . . like masturbating without getting caught. It's best to keep them busy with some sort of manual labor. Or order them to do some sort of difficult and time-consuming task. Slaves should always be kept busy and supervised."

Gretchen smiled and took this all in. She thought Olga's suggestions were "quite helpful" and promised that I would be kept busy.

Olga and Gretchen got along famously and before we left Gretchen offered to have me go down on Olga.

Olga turned down the offer, claiming that she was not a lesbian, however she did ask if she could fondle my tits before Gretchen and I left.

Now, I may not be on human sexuality, but don't isn't it pretty much unheard of for straight women to want to fondle another woman's tits?

"Hands behind your back, Slave" Olga ordered, and within seconds my wrists were locked behind me with cold, steel handcuffs.

Then Olga placed her hands on my naked breasts and felt me up like a lesbian on her first date. She used her thumbs to stimulate my nipples and by the time she was done my nipples were swollen and erect. She didn't stop feeling me up until my nipples were rock-hard and I started moaning and began to sway my hips left and right as waves of sexual pleasure spread through my entire body.

When I was so sexually stimulated that I could barely stand up, Olga removed her hands from my tits, held me close and gave me a goodbye kiss. It was a really good kiss too. Not the sort of kiss you'd get from your mother. But a long, lingering kiss with her tongue thrust probingly into my mouth.

How can she claim she's not a lesbian after a kiss like that?

I didn't ask, because slaves aren't supposed to ask such questions.

Schlank
Schlank
2,900 Followers
12